SECRET

By BANGTAN_DONGSAENG_

Max and Tul are bestfriends since high school and are now going to the same Uni. They both have quite the sam... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 17

231 14 14
By BANGTAN_DONGSAENG_

Hi!! How are you guys!! Sorry for such a late update...

There is lots and lots of work given to us by our college. Every day there is a submission. TT

But I wrote whenever I got time !! So hope you like it!!

AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE BOOK!!

_*_

The next morning, Max woke up earlier than the other person in the room. He felt trapped, his body frozen in place, he couldn't get out of it. His sleepy form shifted, well tried to. He tried to turn but was of no use. He slowly opened his eyes, taking in the room and the surroundings, which were the same.

The only thing different was that he felt an arm around his upper body and a heavy leg on his lower.

Max remembered last night, drunk Tul was a little too clingy last night and wouldn't let go of him. He placed him on the sofa, where he would usually sleep, and went to change his party clothes. When he came back, Tul was nowhere to be seen, he panicked and checked his front door which was closed. He sighed in relief and turned to search his house, lastly, he went to his bedroom and saw a big bear stripped and only in his shorts sleeping and cuddling to his pillow. Tul was feeling hot and was comfortable sleeping in his shorts.

Max didn't expect him to be in this condition, but what was he supposed to do now. He went to his bed and pulled the big bear to wear one of his T-shirts. After that exhausting task, Max laid beside Tul and just dozed off.

And now he was trying to squirm his way out of Tul's embrace, wriggling and twisting his way out and trying not to wake the sleeping bear. He was successful after some tries and was now out of the bed looking at Tul's sleeping form. Max's eyes involuntarily examining Tul's face, his long eyelashes, twitching eyebrows, looked like he was dreaming.

His eyes traveled further sliding from Tul's straight nose to his thin lips which were pouting. His thoughts wandered to what it would be like for them to be in between his lips, nibbling them, Max's lips formed a thin devilish grin.

*ding dong*

Max was startled, the bell pulling him out of his thoughts. He stood there dumbfounded by his thoughts when his bell rang again. He took a glance at Tul before leaving to attend to the door. He unlocked the door revealing his girlfriend, well that was what he thought she was well even though it wasn't official. His lips broke into a big smile, looking at her cheerfully greet him a 'Good morning!'. The thoughts he had before we now all washed out of his brain and all he could see now was Sophia.

He asked her to get in and told her to wait on the couch in the living room while he takes a quick shower. Max goes back inside the bedroom to get some of his clothes, without glancing any look at Tul he picked some clothes out and went to the bathroom.

Sophia sat on the couch waiting for Max to come out, her thoughts going back to last night where Max had asked her to go with the others in the group. She didn't like the idea of going with some strangers whom she just met but she didn't say anything about it since Max asked her to go with them and trusted them. She was still contemplating whether to tell Max about how she felt.

Sophia let the topic go and just looked around Max's room. Her eyes fell on the bedroom and she thought if Tul had already left.

She got up from the couch, slowly walking towards the bedroom. She was about to open it when the door opens from the other side. Sophia took a step back in surprise.

The door opened, revealing a guy with disheveled hair walking out of the room, rubbing his eyes and yawning. Tul looked exhausted, his head aching because of last night. He walked towards the couch and plopped down not noticing the girl standing beside the door.

"MAX! MAX!!! MAXXXXX!!!! WHERE ARE YOU !! AH... MY HEAD HURTS!!", Tul

"Tul why are you yelling?", Sophia spoke up, making Tul open his eyes that made his head hurt even more.

"You should drink less if you get such bad hangovers", Sophia said with a bitter tone and a sweet smile covering up for her.

Tul stood up, his head still hurting, walking towards Sophia to reply to her with something sassy that matched with her comment when Max entered the living room, rubbing his head with the towel. Both of their heads snapped to look at Max. Max looked up to see the two standing close to each other with their eyes towards him. His eyes widened seeing his best friend close to his girlfriend, it stirred absurd thoughts in his mind. He speed-walked towards them, dropping the towel on the floor and took Tul's arm, and pulled him aside with a plastic smile covering his face.

"Did you wake up already? Does your head hurt? Yeah, it must I'll go and get something for you to eat. COME ON SOPHIA, LET'S GO!!" Max took Sophia by her hand and walked out of the room in a rush, slamming the door behind him.

Tul stood there, holding on to the arm that was once in Max's possession, eyes wide open and mouth agape, trying to grasp whatever that just happened.

He didn't understand what happened and why did Max leave in such a rush and why did he take Sophia with him? why? why? The only question going on his head. He sat on the couch behind him, head in his hands, thoughts still running wild and feelings raging. The burning sensation in his heart was returning, his gut hurdling and bile rising with his head aching more than before.

After sitting like that for a few minutes Tul got up and was thinking about taking a shower, he felt sweaty and dirty. Borrowing some clothes from Max's closet, he took a quick shower and sat on the couch waiting for Max to return.

Max and Sophia, after getting out of the room took the elevator down and went to the nearest café, and grabbed a seat near the window with sun rays seeping inside the café,  enjoying their own time, talking and laughing some jokes, in their own world. They gave their orders which was a flat white for Max and Latte and some pastries for Sophia. They were happy now that they are getting to spend some time alone. They did have some last night but it was a very noisy place for talking about their likes and dislikes that didn't mean they didn't have fun the other night. But they had to cut it short because of the thing that happened in the end. They didn't talk about that since it was a sensitive topic and talking about it would ruin the nice and fluffy atmosphere.

They enjoyed every moment together forgetting about their surroundings. With their stomach full and with new memories together, they headed home.

When they reached their dorm building, Max had a feeling that he was forgetting something but couldn't remember what it was. He walked inside with his gut-giving and uncomfortable feeling, took the elevator to Sophia's floor, and sending her off then coming back on his floor. He walked up to his room still with the unsettling feeling. He unlocked the door and turning the knob he walked in and that's when he remembered what the feeling was about.

Max rushed inside his room to check on Tul, he entered the living room checking if he was there but no he wasn't. He ran to the bathroom to see if it locked but no it opened easily. Lastly, he went to check in the bedroom if he slept again and no he wasn't there too.

Max plopped on the bed, his fingers running through his hair, pulling them hard.

How could he do this? Was Tul waiting for him all this time? He must be hungry. I should have come earlier. He must be so disappointed. I was swayed by my love and forgot about my best friend. What type of friend does this? But all of this happened without me noticing it. I didn't do it on purpose it just happened. I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE. I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE....

Max's head filled with the thoughts of his friend and heart with guilt. He kept saying to himself that he didn't do it on purpose but he knew deep down that what he did was wrong.

He thought how can he make this right, he should call Tul, yes at least he will know where Tul is and when did he leave. Also make an apology, which will not be easy to get.

He pulled out his phone from the pocket of his jeans and dialed Tul's number.

*ring* *ring* *ring* *The number you are trying to call is busy*

He tried again but got the same reply. He was determined and thus dialed the number again and again until Tul finally answered.

"HELLO!"

_*_*_*_

So, what do you think about this chapter?

What do you think about Max's behavior here??

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!

BYEEEEEE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
12.4K 1K 33
Max and Tul have been best buddies for a very long time. They met each other when Max had come over to borrow Tul's jumper cables because something w...
3.6K 241 13
Tul had only two things that he wanted from his current life : 1 - completing his last year in University and finding a job that would help him susta...
66.1K 5K 96
Max returns to Thailand after finishing his latest manuscript only to accidentally meet the oldest son of the company that's one of the main topics o...