partner in crime?πŸ”—Karl Jacob...

By Savana_love

Ollie_Olive; Ollie, the older sister of the one and only Ranboo. Ollie moved to Florida and shortly after so... More

πŸ”—IntroductionπŸ”—
πŸ”—1πŸ”—
πŸ”—2πŸ”—
πŸ”—3πŸ”—
πŸ”—4πŸ”—
πŸ”—5πŸ”—
πŸ”—7πŸ”—
πŸ”—8πŸ”—
πŸ”—9πŸ”—
πŸ”—10πŸ”—
πŸ”—11πŸ”—
πŸ”—12πŸ”—
πŸ”—13πŸ”—
πŸ”—14πŸ”—
πŸ”—15πŸ”—
πŸ”—16πŸ”—
πŸ”—17πŸ”—
πŸ”—18πŸ”—
πŸ”—19πŸ”—
πŸ”—20πŸ”—
πŸ”—21πŸ”—
πŸ”—22πŸ”—
πŸ”—23πŸ”—
πŸ”—24πŸ”—
πŸ”—25πŸ”—
πŸ”—26πŸ”—
πŸ”—27πŸ”—
πŸ”—28πŸ”—
πŸ”—29πŸ”—
πŸ”—30πŸ”—
πŸ”—31πŸ”—
πŸ”—32πŸ”—
πŸ”—33πŸ”—
πŸ”—34πŸ”—
πŸ”—35πŸ”—

πŸ”—6πŸ”—

1.9K 46 12
By Savana_love

🔗Time Skip: 5 days🔗

It was 8:30 am and I was shoving my skateboard into my suitcase. I dragged my suitcase downstairs and then shoved my wallet into my carry-on bag. I picked up my lanyard, with my house keys and car keys on it and put it around my neck.

I left everything at the front door and walked upstairs. I walked into Ranboo's room to see him still sleeping. I walked over to his bed and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey Ran, I'm leaving." I said in a whisper. "Where are you going." He said rubbing his eyes. "My flight." I said rubbing his shoulder. "Okay, bye love ya." He said rolling away from me.

"Bye love you. Text me if you need anything." I said walking away from his bed. He nodded so I closed his door and went downstairs. I loaded up the car and drove to the airport.

The airport wasn't far, it was only about a 20 minute drive. I arrived at the airport payed for parking and unloaded the car. I was very excited but very anxious. I checked in my suitcase and then made my way to security.

I got my carry-on bag checked and then waited till it was time for me to board. I plugged my headphones into my phone and turned on my music. The first song to play was, 'My Body by Young the Giant.'  I left one of my headphones out of my ear so I was able to hear.

I was sitting waiting for awhile when a girl came up to me. "Are you Ollie Olive?" She asked with a huge smile. "I am." I answered smiling back at her. "Can I get a picture?" She asked taking out her phone. "Sure." I said standing up. We took the picture and then I gave her a hug.

"What's your name?" I asked pulling away from the hug. "Cindy." She said putting her phone in her pocket. "Nice." I said smiling at her. "Can I ask what your doing here?" She said as we sat down. "I have flight, but I cannot say what for." I said putting my finger up to my lips. "Ah, okay it's a secret I get it." She said with a smirk.

We sat and talked for quite awhile until it was time for me to board. I gave her one more hug as I said goodbye and walked to my gate. They checked my ticket and then I boarded the plane.

I sat down in my seat and buckled up. I took my phone and headphones back put of my bag and resumed my music. I pulled out my laptop in attempt to get some work done. The anxious feeling really set in at this point. I checked my levels and I was alright so I started doing some work.

About three hours later, our plane had landed. I packed up my laptop and stuff and made my way off the plane. I got slightly lost and had to ask for help but eventually made my way to baggage claim. I had assumed Karl would be there to pick me up.

Ollie🛹💚
Hey, are you at the
baggage claim?

Karl🕜💜
Yep, you won't
miss me

Ollie🛹💚
What?

Karl🕜💜
You'll see!!

I didn't understand what he meant but now I was curious. Me and Karl had talk a lot in the past few day. We had even FaceTimed a few times. I entered the area for baggage claim to see the boy with fluffy hair holding up a sign. The sign read, 'Ollie! It's Karl!' With a big arrow pointing to him.

I instantly blushed and covered my face. "Ollie!" I heard him yell as I walked closer. "Hi Karl!" I said taking my hand off my face. "Come here." He said opening his arms out to me. He instantly engulfed me in a hug. "Your a lot taller in real life." I said looking up at him.

"I get that a lot." He said letting go of me. "It's so nice to finally meet you." I said smiling up at him. "Same." He said with a huge smile. I heard the conveyor belt for the bags start up so me and Karl both faced it. We got the bag and made our way to the car.

"Karl hurry up!" I heard someone yell as we walked out. "We're coming!" He yelled back. I looked towards the car to see Chris in the backseat. Karl helped me put my suitcase in the trunk and then we got in the car. I got in the passenger seat and Karl got in the driver seat.

"Hi, I'm Chris." He said putting his head in between the two seats. "Hi." I said shaking his out stretched hand. "Your Karl's girlfriend, Ollie." Chris said letting go of my hand. I blushed once again and shook my head. "Stop." Karl giggled as he pulled away from the airport.

"Karl come on. I see the way you look at your phone when they text you." Chris said sitting back in his seat. "We are not together for the last time." Karl said turning to face Chris. As he turned back around I saw the very vibrant red on his cheeks.

We made our way to my hotel. I didn't have a rental car so Karl offered to drive me around. I actually didn't know where we were going because we pulled into a neighborhood. "Karl, where are we going?" I asked turning to face him. He just giggled at me and kept driving. That. Damn. Giggle.

We pulled into a driveway and Karl turned off the car. "Okay so, Sapnap was going to stay here. This is my house." Karl said through a giggle fit. "Karl, you could have just told me." I said shaking my head at him.

"You'll have your own room and it's just me and my brother." He said opening his door. He and Chris help me get my bag out of the trunk and then we went in the house. It was surprisingly clean for a house of boys.

"You have your own room." Karl said helping me bring my bag upstairs. He showed me to my room and then we went back downstairs. "You hungry?" Karl asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Yep." I said sitting down at the table. "I'm ordering pizza." He said pulling out his phone and sitting next to me.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. Karl ordered a large pizza that showed up about 30 minutes later. We sat on the couch as we ate and watched a movie. After the movie finished Chris went home so then it was just me and Karl. 

It was now around 2 and me and Karl were hanging out on the couch. I yawned and Karl noticed. "Tired?" He asked putting his phone down in his lap. "Yeah." I mumbled nodding my head. "Come here." Karl said tapping the couch next to him. I crawled over to where he wanted and sat next to him.

Next thing I know Karl's arms where around my shoulders and I was laying on him. "Better?" He asked moving so I was laying with my back against the back of the couch and my chest was against his. "Yep." I said snuggling closer and looking up at him. "Good." He said resting his chin on the top of my head, "Take a nap." I closed my eyes as a felt a hand run through my hair.

I fell asleep there and woke up to the sound of Karl talking. I opened my eyes and noticed that he was gone. I reached over to the coffee table only to notice my phone gone. "Karl?" I asked sitting up rubbing my eyes. "Oh wait, they are right here. It's Ranboo." Karl said walking towards me handing me the phone. "Hello." I said laying back down. "Hey." Ranboo said from the other side of the phone.

"Whats up?" I asked covering myself with the blanket. "Nothing, I just called you and Karl answered." Ranboo asked sounding very confused. "Sorry, I was napping." I said through a yawn. "Yeah, he told me. Well that's all have fun, love you." Ranboo said sounding eager to hang up. "Bye love you." I said hanging up the phone. I checked the time and it was already four.

"How did you sleep?" Karl asked walking over to the couch. "Good." I said snuggling up with the blanket. "Good." He said sitting by my feet, "Also we are going out to dinner tonight." "Wait just me and you?" I asked looking over at him. "Yeah, and then we can go to the skate park." He said rubbing my leg. "Okay." I said smiling up at him.

I was very confused, was this supposed to be a date? I liked Karl but did I like him like that? I don't think so? Maybe I did. I mean he was cute and sweet and funny, but I wasn't sure. I mean we did just cuddle on the couch together, but like friends do that. I guess only time would tell.

I heard my phone ping and it pulled me out of my thoughts. I picked up my phone and opened it to have messages from Maddie.

Madz🔥❤
Hey!

Ollie🛹💚
Sup!

Madz🔥❤
So you know how
you were talking about a dog?

Ollie🛹💚
Yes?

Madz🔥❤
I found a breeder!!

Ollie🛹💚
WHAT! What type?

Madz🔥❤
Jack Russell!
She has great reviews
and the pups are so cute!

Ollie🛹💚
Any boys?

Madz🔥❤
I thought you would ask!

This guy is the last boy!

Ollie🛹💚
Awwww! He's so cute!
Am I able to meet him?

Madz🔥❤
Yeah!
We can go when you get
home

Ollie🛹💚
Yayyy!
I love you so much Maddie!

Madz🔥❤
I love you too!
Ttyl<3

Ollie🛹💚
Ttyl<3

I was insanely happy and Karl took notice. "Who you texting?" He asked looking over at me. "Maddie." I said putting my phone on my chest. "Isn't she your best friend?" Karl asked smiling over at me. "Yeah, and I'm looking for a dog right now and she sent me a picture of the cutest puppy." I said picking up my phone. "

Well don't be shy, let me see." Karl said with a giggle. I picked up my phone and showed him the picture. "Oh he is so cute." Karl said as I put my phone back down. "He really is." I said sitting up next to Karl.

"Well better go get ready for dinner." I said standing up off the couch. "Okay." Karl said standing up next me. We made our way upstairs together and then split off and went into our rooms.

A/n: Whooo! I'm very excited for this book! Karl and Ollie's 'date' next chapter is going to be fun. Anyhow if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
121K 3.5K 25
-Nora Violet is an inspiring artist on twitch. She plays video games once in a while for her fans and works at a local diner called 'Gwen's Life' On...
25.4K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit Γ— oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
9K 249 27
Theta meets a man on her 21st birthday at the club with her friend. What she never realized was that this Minecraft streamer would be much more than...