🔗19🔗

"Okay guys so Ollie is not moving or getting off my lap, so I'm gonna go now." Karl said starting to end the stream, "Ollie they are asking if we could stream together tomorrow. Do you want to?" "Yeah." I said yawning and slightly looking up at Karl. "Okay so we will stream tomorrow. I don't know when but we will." Karl said clicking on the keyboard.

"Alright so that's all. Go raid Tommy and tell him I sent you. Bye guys love you. I would give you a hug but Ollie won't get up." Karl said then blowing the camera a bunch of kisses. I heard him hit the end stream button and then he kiss the top of my head.

"Okay, what are you doing?" Karl asked looking at me with a giggle. I loved his giggle so much. I lifted my head and looked at him. "I missed you." I said looking down and blushing. "Love, we are in the same room." He said lifting my chin to look at him. I buried my head in his shoulder and smiled.

"I know, I just love you." I said muffled in his jacket. "I love you too." He said lifting up my chin and my eyes meeting his. His eyes were so pretty. I leaned in and my lips met his and he kissed back immediately. A few seconds later we pulled away and I started into Karl's eyes.

I heard the door opened and looked over. Maddie was standing at the door staring at us. "Karl!" She yelled walking into the room. "Maddie?" He said almost as a question. This was the first time they were meeting and I was a bit nervous. Rj came running to Maddie when he hears her voice.

Rj had a cage in the corner of my room. The cage had a bed in it and stayed open most of the time. He ran up to Maddie's feet and wagged his tail looking up at her. Maddie picked him up and walked over to me and Karl.

"Ollie, can you get up so I can say hi?" Karl asked looking away from Maddie and at me. "I don't wanna." I said holding onto Karl tighter than before. "Okay fine." Karl said. I felt him move his hands and stand up. He was holding me and then walked over to the bed. He threw me down and then walked over to Maddie and hugged her.

"Rude." I said sitting up and crossing my arms. "Ollie, can I talk to you?" Maddie asked pulling away from the hug and looking at me. "Sure." I said standing up and walking over to her. "In the hall?" She asked walking to the door. "Sure." I said looking back at Karl confused.

I walked out into the hallway and Maddie dragged me to the end of the hall. The farthest away from my room. "What's up?" I asked putting my hand in my hoodie pocket. I really couldn't think of anything I had to tell her. "I got a call from Nick the other day." She said smirking at me.

"Okay?" I questioned squinting my eyes at her and shaking my head. "Did you and Karl have sex?" She asked looking at me with a smile. Oh that's what she was talking about. "Maybe." I said looking down at the floor. "You didn't tell me?" She laughed looking at me.

"I guess the past few days have been kinda crazy. Just don't bring it up around Ranboo." I said looking up at Maddie. "Of course." Mads said pulling me into a hug, "It was your first time right?" I nodded and me and Maddie started giggling and walked back to my room.

"You guys okay?" Karl asked looking up from his phone to look at us. "Yep." I nodded finishing off the last of my giggles. "Okay." Karl said sitting all the way up. "Hey I need vlog content. You want to go fuck around in Walmart?" I asked picking up my camera and waving it around.

"I'm down. It's been so long since we have done that." Maddie said taking the camera out of my hand. "Perfect. Karl do you want to come?" I asked walking over at sitting infront of him. "Ollie I don't think it's a good idea." Karl said shaking his head at me.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "If you go we can have alone time later." His cheeks heated up, his ears went red, and his eyes widened. "Okay I'll go." He said getting up and grabbing my med bag. "Great." I said taking his hand and skipping out the door.