🔗13🔗

🔗Time Skip🔗

I was woke up by Karl that morning with the offer of coffee. "Love, I have coffee." He said as I slowly opened My eyes. "Hi." I said stretching out my arms. "I have coffee for you." He said picking up the coffee.

"Thanks." I said taking the cup and taking a sip, "How did you know what I liked?" "I may have called Maddie, is that cheating?" He asked with a nervous smile. "Yes, but a will allow it cause your sweet." I said propping myself up on my elbows. "Okay." Karl said cupping my cheek.

He leaned in and our lips met. I kissed back and a few seconds later we pulled away. "Can't I just stay one more night?" I asked looking at him with puppy eyes. "I wish you could." He said kissing my forehead. "Yeah."  I said looking down at the floor.

"Alright, come on lets get up." Karl said standing up and holding out his hand. "Are you sure I can't take you with me?" I asked taking his hand and standing up. "I don't think they'll let you and I don't think I can fit in your suitcase." Karl said smiling down at me.

"Okay." I said sounding defeated. I picked up my coffee and left the room. I went to the room I was supposed to stay in and grabbed my clothes. I changed and then took my suitcase downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see Karl holding my med bag. "Don't forget." He said tossing it to me. "How could I? I have been carrying this bag around since I was ten." I said sitting down on the stool. "Ten, wow." He said unzipping the bag. 'Yep." I said as I pulled out all of my meds.

I took my meds and Karl helped me with my insulin.  After we were done we made our way over to the living room. "We have some extra time. What do you want to do?" Karl asked looking over at me. "Spend time with you."  I said grabbing hold of his hand.

Well long story short we did spend time together. I have marks to remember it. After Karl was done leaving marks from my neck to my collarbone we made our way out to the car. Karl held my hand the entire ride to the airport and as we got closer I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

We pulled up to the airport and Karl parked by the front doors. He helped me out of the car and we walked to the sidewalk. "Okay-" Karl tried to say something but was cut off by me pulling him into a hug.

He hugged back and kissed the top of my head. I was crying and didn't want to see Karl cry. "Hey, look at me love. I love you and will see you soon." He said pulling me back and wiping my tears. "Okay, I love you so much." I said feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Come here." He said pulling me into a hug again. He stroked the back of my head as I held onto his sweatshirt for dear life. "Okay, you have to go but when you go inside turn around and wave to me so I know your safe." Karl said pulling me out of the hug.

"Okay." I said putting on my carry on bag. I reached up and cupped Karl's cheek and kissed him. He kissed back and about a minute later we pulled away. I rested my forehead on his. "I love you." I said wiping my tears. "I love you too." He said giving my hand one last squeeze.

I pulled away and started walking towards the doors. Once I got inside I turned around and gave Karl a sad wave. He waved and blew me a kiss and I gave him a sad smile. I then walked away from the door and made my way to bag check.

About 30 minutes later I got on the plan and just stared out the window. I touched the bruises that were left all over my neck from Karl. I sniffled and smiled as I stared out the window.

Eventually we took off and about three and a half hours later I was back in my car. I drove home for about 15 minutes listening to some quiet music. Once I got home I saw Maddie's car parked in the driveway and made my way inside.

I unlocked the front door and then left my suitcase in the dinning room. I walked into the living room to find Mads on the couch. "Maddie!" I yelled jumping onto her. "Ollie!" She yelled latching onto me. I pulled away and my neck was the first thing Maddie noticed.

"Someone had fun." She said with a devious smile. "No. It was just making out." I said looking down at my lap. "Whatever." She said pushing me off her lap. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and turned to see Ranboo. I jumped off the couch and ran and hugged him.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his shirt. "Yeah I missed you too and it was nice of you to tell me about your boyfriend."  He said with a annoyed smile. "I'm sorry I forgot." I said looking up at him. "I can't tell." He said pointing my neck.

"God why is that the first thing you guys notice." I asked walking into the kitchen. "Well its kind of hard not to notice." Maddie said sitting on the counter. "Okay I guess." I said pulling a water out of the fridge. "Yeah okay." Ranboo said shaking his head.

"What is up with you?" I asked looking over at him. "I'm just a little pissed you didn't tell me you were dating Karl. That's all." He said rolling his eyes at me. "Why do you not like Karl?" I asked walking up to him. "No I do. It's just I'm mad you didn't tell me." He said looking down at his feet. "Sorry I didn't tell you." I said sitting on the counter.

We all sat around and talked for a bit until Ranboo had to go stream. Me and Maddie went upstairs and unpacked my bags and then we sat around and watched TV for a awhile. I set my alarm for the morning and changed my clothes.

Tomorrow Maddie and I were taking a drive to meet and possible take home my new puppy. I was supper excited but I was exhausted so I after I changed I laid down and I passed out.

A/n: I am so sad to split Ollie and Karl up but good things are to come. Also is Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Thank you guys for all the reads. Byeee love you guys!