🔗8🔗

🔗Time Skip🔗

I woke up that morning to the sound of an alarm coming from the phone placed on the nightstand. I felt Karl reach over and turn it off. "Hey Ollie, we got to get up. We have to go film the video." Karl said running his hand through my hair. "What time is it?" I asked slightly opening my eyes.

"It's around nine, but you can sleep in the car." Karl said as I opened my eyes to catch him looking at me. "Okay." I said giving him a very tired smile. "Alright, lets go get ready." Karl said pulling me off the bed with him. "Okay, I'm going to get ready." I said standing up at stretching. Karl nodded and I left the room closing the door.

I changed into a pair of black leggings, an AC/DC shirt, a red sweatshirt, and put my black sneakers on. I walked over to my bag and grabbed my meds and insulin. I also put an extra insulin pen and meds in my bag to bring with me. I took my things and headed downstairs. Once I got downstairs I grabbed a water out of the fridge and took my meds.

I waited for Karl to come downstairs to help me with my insulin. He walked downstairs and saw me sitting on the counter. "Hey, what's up?" He asked walking towards me. "I need help with my insulin." I said hopping off the counter. "Okay." Karl said as I handed him the needle. "Right here." I said slightly pulling up my shirts and pointing to the spot.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said looking up from the spot. "I promise it doesn't hurt. It is just when I am wearing layers it is hard to do myself." I said looking up at him. "Okay." Karl said nodding at me. He did my insulin and I put my things away and we went out to the car.

We pulled out of the driveway and after a couple of turns we were on the main road. "Okay, so we have to be there bit earlier than everyone else because I have to help with equipment." Karl said looking over at me with smile. "Okay, I can help if you need. My dad is into technology and stuff so everything I know if from him." I said looking at the road and then at Karl.

"Perfect. We start at noon." He said going a bit red, "The drive is only around 30ish minutes." "Okay." I said pulling out my phone. I put my phone on aux and started shuffling songs. The first song that came on was 'Last September by Matty Reynolds.' I started singing and dancing along as Karl looked between me and the road.

As we drove songs shuffled, me and Karl talked, but then he told me were getting close and my anxiety kicked in. My leg started bouncing, I wasn't focused on anything around me, I was just staring at the road.

So when Karl put his hand on my thigh it pulled me out of trance. I franticly looked over at him to see him smile and go a deep red. I just smiled and looked back at the road. His hand on my thigh definitely calmed my nerves, some what.

We pulled up to the abandon hospital to see some cars already parked outside. We got out of the car and made our way inside. As we walked down the halls I saw men setting up cameras in pretty much every corner. We walked into a room and I saw Chris, Chandler, and Jimmy all talking.

"Hey guys." Karl said as we walked into the room. "Karl!" They all yelled at the same time. "Your Ollie?" Jimmy asked walking towards me. "Yep." I said giving him a smile. "It's nice to meet you." He said smiling back at me. "Well, it's so great to meet you too." I said as I scooted closer to Karl.

"Well the crew said that they have the cameras taken care of." Jimmy said now talking to all of us. We all nodded and then continued to stand around and talk. A few minutes later I felt a tug on my hand and was met with Karl's face.

"Lets go find some good spots to hide." He whispered to me. I nodded and me and him slipped away without being noticed. We walked down halls and found plenty of rooms and even some tiny hiddy-holes that I could fit in. We found the stairs to the roof and went up onto the roof.

We sat down on the edge of roof and Karl still held onto my hand. "How are you feeling?" He asked looking at me with a smile. "Okay. A bit nervous." I said looking down at the ground two stories below us. "Alright, just remember I will be with you the whole time." Karl said giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Okay." I said looking at Karl, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Good."  He said kissing the top of my head. I laid my head on Karl's shoulder. We sat on the roof for awhile before Chris walked outside yelling up to us that Jimmy was looking for us. We made our way down off the roof and to the room from before.

Jimmy was standing in the middle of the room as we walked in. "Ollie, could you possibly help setup cameras, we have stuff we need to discuss." Jimmy said looking over at me. I looked at Karl and he nodded letting go of my hand. "Sure." I said walking over to the corner and checking the cameras.

"Okay, dude what is going on?" I heard Jimmy ask. "What?" Karl asked them. "Dude, obviously something is going on." I heard Chris whisper to Karl.
"It's not anything. Were just friends. We went on a date but it was just a friend thing." I heard Karl say to the boys. "What?" They all whisper shouted.

"I don't know. We went to the skate park and we almost kissed but they skated away. I just don't think she is interested." Karl said, all I could think was 'I liked him I really did.' "They totally are. Have you seen the way she looks at you." I heard Chandler tell Karl. "I mean I guess." He said, I caught a glimpse of him and he was staring at the ground with a blush on his face.

"Karl, she has held your hand the whole time you have been here." I heard Chris tell Karl. I didn't hear Karl respond but they kept talking. "Just shoot your shot bro." I heard Chris tell him patting his back. "Ollie, can you go help Chris set up these cameras?" Jimmy asked handing Chris some cameras.

I nodded and then me and Chris walked into a room. "So Ollie..." Chris said standing on the ladder in the corner. "Chris?" I asked looking back at him. "What has been happening between you and Karl?" He asked stepping off the ladder. "I don't know, stuff." I said picking at my nails.

"You know he really likes you." Chris said sitting on the counter in the room. "I mean I guess. We went on a date and right now I don't really know what that means for us." I said leaning against the counter. "You should ask him to be you boyfriend." Chris said looking down at me.

"I mean I could." I said looking up at Chris. "Then do it. He asked you out so you ask him to be your boyfriend." He said hopping off the counter. "I'll think about it." I said walking out of the room. At this point I was toying with him but it was funny so who cares. I did want to ask Karl but I was scared and I knew he wasn't going to ask me either because he was scared. At this point we were at a stand-still.

A/n: Okay, so next chapter is actually going to be the video! I excited but it might take a bit longer to get out so please patient. On the other hand if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you all!