🔗4🔗

🔗Time Skip🔗

I woke up my phone ringing and a foot in my back. I looked over to see Mads sprawled out on the bed. I picked up my phone to see Karl calling me. I picked up the phone with a very confused and tired sounding "Hello?" "Ollie hey, did I wake you up?" Karl asked sounding like he had been awake for awhile.

"No." I lied standing up out of bed. "Okay, so Jimmy asked me to call you about the details of the video." Karl said sounding very excited. "Oh great." I said walking into my bathroom. "So we need you here in 5 days, do you think you can make it?" He asked and in the background it sounded like he was typing.

"Uh, do you think I can get a plane ride in 5 days?" I asked putting the call on speaker. "Yes, because we already had a ticket for Sapnap but he can't come so you can just have his ticket." Karl said as I picked up my face wash. "Great, and this flight is out of the Orlando airport?" I asked turning on my sink water.

"Yep, and you will be here for 5 days." Karl said still sounding very happy. "Okay, and a hotel?" I asked applying my face wash. "That is already taken care of." Karl said with a giggle. "And what is the video?" I asked rinsing my face off.

"Okay, so are you able to run?" Karl asked sounding very unsure. "Yeah, I ran track in high school." I said walking over to my closet. "Okay great. I just didn't know because of your diabetes." Karl said sounding relived. "How did you know I had diabetes?" I asked placing my phone on the self and picking out clothes.

"I may or may not have watched some of your YouTube videos last night." Karl said sounding very shy. "Ah, okay." I said pulling a pair of navy blue ripped mom jeans off my shelf. "So you like to travel?" Karl asked sounding very embarrassed. "Yes and I skate just like you do." I said pulling a orange and blue flannel off a hanger.

"How do you know I skate?" Karl asked just like I did. "I do my research." I said pulling out my navy blue vans. "So back to the talking about the video. It is going to be a hide an seek tag in an abandon hospital." Karl said gravitating back to the initial conversation. "Okay great, sounds like fun." I said walking back into my bathroom.

"Yeah, we are going to record it the day after you get here. Your flight is at 11am and it should only be around 2 to 3 hours." Karl said as I took my shirt off. He couldn't see me so I wasn't afraid of changing. "Great." I said putting my other shirt on. "Also if you can I would pack your skateboard. We have a great skate park here." Karl said as I changed my pants.

"Okay. I have a suitcase it fits in." I said brushing my hair out. "Great, so I'll see you soon." Karl said with his very cute giggle. "Yep. Bye Karl." I said placing my navy blue sunglasses on my head. "Bye Ollie." Karl yelled into the phone before hanging up.

I finished brushing my teeth and then pulled my suitcase out of my closet. I placed it on the floor and opened it up. I pulled out 3 pairs of leggings, 3 pairs of jeans, 2 sweatshirts, 6 tee-shirts, and 3 flannels. I grabbed all the undergarments I needed and my overnight bag.

The overnight bag consisted of a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, perfume, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, pads, and tampons. I left it open on the floor so I didn't forget to put my skateboard in it. I also packed my carry on bag.

I put my laptop and charger, my phone charger, my camera and camera charger, sunglasses, any jewelry I thought I needed, headphones, and all of my meds and things I need on a daily. I was glad to be done packing because then I didn't have to worry about it later.

I decided because it was still early I would do a morning stream. I set up my Starting Soon screen with some music. I ran downstairs for water and a snack. I went back upstairs and put my headset on and turned off the Starting Soon screen and music.

"Hello chat." I said smiling at my face cam. "How is everyone?" I asked looking at the chat. "Everyone is saying the music is too loud. Sorry about that." I said turning the volume down and my mic up. "So chat, I am the only one up. Maddie is sleeping and I think Ranboo is asleep." I said pulling up Google.

"We are going to play some Little Alchemy." I said pulling the game up. 'What is the suit case for?' A dono read catching my attention. "I am going on a trip, but I cannot say for what." I said pulling up screen sharing. "Very exited for it, but sadly can't tell you guys." I said making a pouty face at the camera.

"Are you and Karl friends?" I read out of chat adjusting my headset. "Yeah. The first time I actually talked to him was in the Twitter thread from the other day. I have his number now thanks to Sapnap." I said looking at my monitor.
I heard a knock at the door and instantly turned around and said, "I'm streaming, don't come in Ranboo."

"I'll be back." Ranboo said from the other side of the door. "Okay. Sorry chat, Ranboo needs something but can't come in." I said smiling at my camera. "Who are you talking too?" Maddie asked rubbing her eyes. "I'm streaming." I said looking over at Maddie, whose eyes were barely open.

I heard my bedroom door open so I turned around to see Ranboo walk in. "Hi." I said turning back around to face my screen. "Meds and insulin." Ranboo said walking over to my desk. "Sorry chat, I have to do treatment." I said rolling my eyes at the face cam.

"Do you want to stay out of the hospital?" Ranboo asked looking down at me. "Fine, Maddie can you entertain chat?" I asked getting out of my chair. "Sure." Mads said sitting down in my chair. "I can't do any of this live because I can get banned." I said standing behind my setup. "Med first." Ranboo said handing me my meds.

I reached over my camera and grabbed my water. I put water in my mouth and then dropped my meds in. When I was done with that is was time for insulin. "Chat this is the part that stings." I said placing the capped insulin pen in the view of my camera.

I took it away and then sat down on my bed. I lifted my shirt up slightly and the did my insulin pen right in my stomach. I handed all of my things back to Ranboo and then he left the room. "Okay, give me my stream back." I said taking the headset off of Maddie and onto my head. She got out of my chair and the went and sat on my bed.

"Okay, chat I'm back." I said readjusting my headset again. 'What is life with diabetes like?' A donation read. "Hailey thanks for the 10 dollars. Uh, life with diabetes is a lot of treatments and meds. I have to make sure my levels are right or I end up in the hospital." I said playing the game infront of me.

The rest of the stream went nice and smooth. About and hour and a half later I ended the stream and me and Made decided to go get lunch. We skated to a local dinner owned by a sweet old man we had known our whole lives.

Uncle Jam, he owned a cute little dinner about 15 minutes away from my house. We decided to skate over there and get some lunch. We walked in and the same bell rang, just luke when we were kids. "Oh, well if isn't two little shits." He said as we placed our boards down on the ground.

"Uncle Jam." I said smiling up at the man. "Ollie Mack and her conjoined twin Madelyn Finn." Uncle Jam said as we sat down at the counter. "How you girls been? Still getting into trouble?" He asked wiping down the counter. "Yes." I said with a smile. "And yes." Maddie finished for me.

"Of course you are. What do you girls want today?" He asked leaning closer to us. "I'll have my usual." I said putting my legs up on the counter. "Same." Maddie said nodding at me. "Ollie wants, a six pieces chicken tender meal, with ranch, fries, and a medium chocolate shake." Uncle Jam said tapping on his chin.

"And Maddie wants, a cheeseburger, with onion rings, and a medium vanilla milkshake." He said pointing at Maddie, who nodded. "Perfect." I said  smirking at him. "Ollie, get you damn feet off my counter." He said hitting my feet with a rag as he walked passed us.

A/n: Whoo! Another chapter done! So if you read my other book (that was only uploaded for short amount of time) you would know that Uncle Jams is from that book. But I wanted to bring him back. Anyway, is Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you chat!