🔗6🔗

🔗Time Skip: 5 days🔗

It was 8:30 am and I was shoving my skateboard into my suitcase. I dragged my suitcase downstairs and then shoved my wallet into my carry-on bag. I picked up my lanyard, with my house keys and car keys on it and put it around my neck.

I left everything at the front door and walked upstairs. I walked into Ranboo's room to see him still sleeping. I walked over to his bed and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey Ran, I'm leaving." I said in a whisper. "Where are you going." He said rubbing his eyes. "My flight." I said rubbing his shoulder. "Okay, bye love ya." He said rolling away from me.

"Bye love you. Text me if you need anything." I said walking away from his bed. He nodded so I closed his door and went downstairs. I loaded up the car and drove to the airport.

The airport wasn't far, it was only about a 20 minute drive. I arrived at the airport payed for parking and unloaded the car. I was very excited but very anxious. I checked in my suitcase and then made my way to security.

I got my carry-on bag checked and then waited till it was time for me to board. I plugged my headphones into my phone and turned on my music. The first song to play was, 'My Body by Young the Giant.'  I left one of my headphones out of my ear so I was able to hear.

I was sitting waiting for awhile when a girl came up to me. "Are you Ollie Olive?" She asked with a huge smile. "I am." I answered smiling back at her. "Can I get a picture?" She asked taking out her phone. "Sure." I said standing up. We took the picture and then I gave her a hug.

"What's your name?" I asked pulling away from the hug. "Cindy." She said putting her phone in her pocket. "Nice." I said smiling at her. "Can I ask what your doing here?" She said as we sat down. "I have flight, but I cannot say what for." I said putting my finger up to my lips. "Ah, okay it's a secret I get it." She said with a smirk.

We sat and talked for quite awhile until it was time for me to board. I gave her one more hug as I said goodbye and walked to my gate. They checked my ticket and then I boarded the plane.

I sat down in my seat and buckled up. I took my phone and headphones back put of my bag and resumed my music. I pulled out my laptop in attempt to get some work done. The anxious feeling really set in at this point. I checked my levels and I was alright so I started doing some work.

About three hours later, our plane had landed. I packed up my laptop and stuff and made my way off the plane. I got slightly lost and had to ask for help but eventually made my way to baggage claim. I had assumed Karl would be there to pick me up.

Ollie🛹💚
Hey, are you at the
baggage claim?

Karl🕜💜
Yep, you won't
miss me

Ollie🛹💚
What?

Karl🕜💜
You'll see!!

I didn't understand what he meant but now I was curious. Me and Karl had talk a lot in the past few day. We had even FaceTimed a few times. I entered the area for baggage claim to see the boy with fluffy hair holding up a sign. The sign read, 'Ollie! It's Karl!' With a big arrow pointing to him.

I instantly blushed and covered my face. "Ollie!" I heard him yell as I walked closer. "Hi Karl!" I said taking my hand off my face. "Come here." He said opening his arms out to me. He instantly engulfed me in a hug. "Your a lot taller in real life." I said looking up at him.

"I get that a lot." He said letting go of me. "It's so nice to finally meet you." I said smiling up at him. "Same." He said with a huge smile. I heard the conveyor belt for the bags start up so me and Karl both faced it. We got the bag and made our way to the car.