🔗35🔗

🔗Time Skip: 5 months🔗

5 months later and all of Ollie and Karl's friends and family were sitting outside of the delivery room waiting to hear cries. No not Ollies cries, which they heard a lot of, baby cries.

On the inside of the room Ollie laid in the most pain she's ever felt. Karl next to her rubbing her back, holding her hand, and trying to coach her through it. Ollie's mom on the other side of her and Karl's mom next to her.

The two mothers had became very close over the pregnancy, and they were both there the whole time. Ollie had asked for them to make an exception for Karl's mom to be in the delivery room.

"Okay, we see the head. Your doing great mom." The doctor said looking up at Ollie. "Dad, you wanna see?" Karl panicked and looked over at Ollie's mom, who even thought you could see it because of the gear and mask they had to wear, smiled and nodded.

He leaned forwarded to see the baby had a full head of hair. "Oh yeah, he's gonna have good hair." He said looking over at Ollie, who tried to smile but was just in pain.

After another hour, the cries started. Everyone outside of the room heard it and jumped up. Inside, they handed Ollie the baby and she started crying and smiling. Karl sat down next to her with his arm wrapped around her.

"He's so cute." Karl said looking down at him. "Yeah." Ollie breathed, "Baylen River Jacobs." The doctors had to take the Baylen back to get all the way cleaned up and measured. They cleaned Ollie up and moved her to a new room.

As soon as everyone could they all piled into Ollie's room. Maddie running up to her and gently hugging her. "Look at you, your a mom!" Maddie yelled grabbing Ollie's hands and smiling. Ollie smiled wide at the thought and Karl noticed and smiled as well.

We spent about hour talking and stuff before they brought Baylen into the room. Everyone cleared a path as the nurse walked him over to me. The 'awes' filled the room as he passed by each person.

She places Baylen on my chest and my doctor went on to talk about how he was health and happy. After all that the room got cleared out and it was just me, Karl, the baby, and my doctor.

He went over some things we needed to do for the baby and for me. He also went over things not to do for the baby and me and Karl. After all of that the doctor left.

About an hour later the door opened and in waltzed Jimmy, Chris, and Chandler. "Hey." Karl said walking over and hugging them. "So your kid's real?" Chandler asked looking over to me. "Yeah." Karl beamed. "So of course we come barring gifts." Jimmy said as the door opened up again.

A bunch of guys brought in box's and gift bags. There was no cameras or anything, this was just how Jimmy was. "Jimmy." I smiled up at him. "Congratulations. On everything." He said walking over and hugging me.

After we pulled away I watched as Karl hands Chandler the baby. As this is going on Sapnap walks in with Maddie. "Sapnap." Chris says opening his arms. Maddie comes over and watches the boys with me.

Sapnap made his way over to me giving me a hug and congratulating me and Karl. The day eventually died down and everyone had gone home.

Baylen was sleeping, and me and Karl hoped he would sleep through the night. We we're currently awake Karl laying on the chair next to me holding my hand.

"You excited to do this?" I asked breaking the silence between us. "Oh yeah. You?" He asked giving my hand a light squeeze. "I think that he is gonna be surrounded by some of the best people his whole life." Karl said giving my hand a kiss.

🔗Time Skip: 3 days🔗

After a long few nights of feeding, check-ins, and minimal sleep, our little family was finally able to go home. "You ready to go?" Karl asked as he strapped Baylen into his car seat. "Yep." I groaned out as the nurse helped my into the wheelchair.

We checked out and then made our way down to the car. I got into the passenger seat as Karl got Baylen settled into the backseat. "Your sure he's in all the way?" I asked from the front seat. 

"Yes babe. I'm 100% sure." Karl answered before closing the back door and making his way to the drivers seat. After a nervous car ride home from the hospital we made it home. I took Baylen up to his room as Karl unloaded the car.

"This is your room bud. We went with a ocean theme." I said as I walked around the nursery. I sat down in the rocking chair i. the corner of the room and looked down at Baylen. He yawned and opened his eyes. "Hello." I said as I looked into his eyes.

Eventually Karl came upstairs and helped me downstairs to eat and then to our bedroom. I laid down in bed and passed out.

A few hours later I woke up to talking. I slowly made my way out of bed and too the top of stairs. "Karl." I yelled knowing he couldn't see me. I heard footsteps up the stairs and was met face to face with Karl.

"Hey your up." He said standing beside me holding my hand and my back. "Yeah." I said as we made our way downstairs. Once I could see into the kitchen I noticed Sapnap, Dream, George, and Maddie all sitting at the counter.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Dream asked as I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch. "Good. I'm just tired and sore." I said carefully sitting down onto the couch. Everyone made their way to the living room and sat down.

Karl went and got Baylen from his room and handed him to
me. "Hi." I said as Karl handed him off. "He's cute. Usually they look like aliens." George said looking at him over my shoulder. "Oh thanks George." I said with a smile and and eye roll.

The day turned to night as we sat and talked. We ordered in for dinner and enjoyed the rest of the night. Eventually everyone went back home and me and Karl laid Baylen down and made our way to bed. And just like that the day was over.

A/n: ik how long everyone has waited for this chapter im sorry it's taken so long to get out. i'm really not in my dsmp phase anymore and i don't know if this book will have anymore chapters. but people fall out of fandoms and i've been out of this one for awhile now. so i do apologize bc ik a lot of people really like this book and i wish i wanted to continue but i just can't. so thank you for all the kind comments, votes, and support. i love you guys bye!!!