🔗20🔗

🔗Time Skip🔗

I woke up that morning to the sound of soft music throughout my room. I opened my eyes to see the lights dimmed and my door cracked. I looked over and there was no sign of Karl. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

I opened TikTok to see I was tagged in thousands of things. I tapped on one and it was a edit of me and Karl. I smiled and liked it. I did that to as many as I could get to before I heard my bedroom door open. I turned off my phone and looked over.

"Baby." I said seeing Karl walk through the door with a tray. "Hello." He said walking up to my bed and sitting down. "What is all of this?" I asked sitting up looking at Karl. "A breakfast." He said smiling at the tray. He looked so proud and it was so cute.

"Juice, pancakes, and fruit." I said giving a wide smile. "Yeah." He said sounding like a little kid. "Thank you." I said leaning closet to him. "No problem." He said putting his hand on the back of my neck. Our lips met for a few seconds and then we pulled away.

We sat and ate and watched Spongebob for a bit till my phone started ringing. "Hello." I said picking up the phone and answering it. "Hey." The British voice said on the other line. "Will hey." I said sitting up all the way. "Ollie, I have a question." He said sounding a bit excited.

"I may have an answer." I said looking at Karl. He looked confused and then I realized what the call was about. "Will is this about that one thing?" I asked my voice going a bit more quiet. "Yeah." He said sounding more excited.

I smiled at Karl and then got out of bed and went into the bathroom. "Sorry, I was with Karl." I whispered sitting down on the bathroom floor. "Oh okay. Anyway, I have a good majority of the lyrics done. I emailed it to you but then I realized it was a bit early for you." Wilbur said on the other line.

"Okay great. So about that question." I said my curiosity peaking. "Okay so in about 2 weeks, would you want to come to London and we can finish the song?" He said sounding sounding excited, "You would be coming for about a week and a half." "Yeah, of course." I said standing up off the floor and laughing.

"Okay great. I can send you all the information you need." He said typing on his end. "Okay, thank you bye Will." I said waiting for his bye. Once he said bye I hung up. I had a small excitement attack and then went back into my room.

"What was that all about?" Karl asked as I walked back into the room. "Uh, I am planning something for Ranboo." I said thinking of an excuse to come up with. "Yeah that was Wilbur on the phone. I just didn't want Ranboo to hear, the walls are thin." I said sitting back down on the bed with him.

That was not the truth and I was very scared Karl saw right through my shit lie. I was only hiding it from Karl because it was something for him. Music had always been a big part of my life and I had always dreamed of having a song. It was going to happen. I was working on a song about Karl so I couldn't tell him.

A while later me and Karl got dressed and ready and then planned to stream. We had everything set up and we were sitting infront of my computer right now. There was light music playing and my Starting Soon screen on. I put on my headset and looked at Karl who smiled and nodded. I turned down the music down and turned off the Starting Soon screen.

"Hello chat." I said smiling and adjusting the mic. "Are you going to say hello?" I asked looking at Karl. "Oh yeah, hi." He said smiling and waving. "Today we are here to..." I started but got distracted by looking at things in chat. "We are here to tell you guys something." Karl said reaching over at grabbing my hand. It brought me back to my senses.

"Sorry, I zoned out." I said smiling and moving my hair. "Your fine, do you want to tell everyone now?" Karl asked looking at me with a smile. "Yeah." I said giving Karl's hand one more squeeze. "Okay chat so, me and Karl are together. We have been for about a month and a half now." I said giving Karl a questionable look. He nodded and smiled at the camera.

We were talking for a bit when a donation came through and Karl read it. "Ollie what is on your neck?" Karl raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. I took the neck of my hoodie and pulled it up to my nose. We sat and laughed and talked for awhile. About an hour later Sapnap and Maddie came in my room.

"Okay so this is the end, who is live?" I asked pulling up Twitch. "Okay guys go raid Quackity tell him I sent you. Bye love you." I said then ending the stream. I turned and faced Nick and Maddie who were sitting on my bed.

"Let's go downstairs." I said getting up and walking out of my room. I walked downstairs to see Ranboo in the kitchen. "What happened to your neck?" Ranboo asked not even looking up from his phone. "I burned myself with the straightener." I said walking to the fridge. "That straightener?" Ranboo asked looking up and pointing to Karl.

"Yeah that's the one." I said through my teeth. "What?" Karl asked coming down the stairs. "Nothing." Ranboo said smiling and walking into the living room. "Okay?" Karl said walking into the kitchen. He stood behind my with his arms around my waist.

"What are we doing today?" Nick asked sitting at the counter. "I don't actually know." I said feeling soft kisses down my neck. God this boy was so clingy and I loved every second of it. "We could go to the trampoline park." Maddie suggested sitting down next to Sapnap.

"Yeah we can." I said my stomach swarming with butterflies from the boy behind my. "Can you stop?" I asked laughing and pushing his head. I didn't want him to stop but Maddie and Sapnap were watching. "No." He said laughing and tightening his grip around my waist. We stood there and talked for awhile before we finally settled on the trampoline park.

Everyone was getting ready and I had to go talk to Ranboo. "Hey." I said opening his door. "Yes?" He said turing in his seat to face me. "I have to talk to you." I said sitting on his bed. "If this is about the Karl thing I'm totally cool with it." He said rambling very fast.

"That's good to know, but it's not about that." I said laughing and shaking my head. "Okay then go on." He said taking off his headphones. "So you know how I'm working on a song?" I asked receiving a nod. "Okay so Wilbur called me and said that if we go to London for about two weeks we could have it done." I finished smiling.

"That's great." Ranboo said standing up. "It is but as you know the song is about me and Karl so I told him I was surprising you with a trip." I said standing up looking up at Ranboo. "Okay." He said pulling me into a hug, "I'm so excited for you."

"Thanks so we are leaving in two weeks." I said pulling away from Ranboo. "Great, just let me know everything." He said sitting back down in his chair. "Yeah. Alright I'm leaving bye love you." I said walking to the door. "Bye love you." He said as I closed the door.

I went downstairs at sat down on the couch. Everyone was still getting ready so I was scrolling through my phone. Eventually everyone was ready and we left. Once we got there Me, Karl, and Sapnap we outnumbered by kids.

About 20 of then ran up to us all at one time. They were all asking for pictures and talking at the same time. I was always kinda good at fan interactions but there was just so many of them. Eventually they all scattered and we got to buy our wristbands and go jump around.

We jumped around for a bit enjoying our time together. I got Sapnap to do a lot of things he would never do if it wasn't for me. We were there for two hours and then went to get fast food. I got something for Ranboo and brought it home to him. We ended that night with a movie and ice cream.

A/n: Okay so there is going to be quite a few time skips in the next few chapters. So I formally apologize. Again if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you chat!