HIS PRIDE ⇀ Manjiro Sano

Door IronNomad

"I don't know, It's nice to not be treated like some gang leader. It's nice to be treated like a normal guy."... Meer

Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
CAST | 2
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
CAST || 3
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 16

2.1K 113 56
Door IronNomad

"Wait so you're telling me that ten different people offered to donate blood?" Akira asked, folding his arms over his chest as he looked to Asahi who nodded, a small smile on his face.

"Turns out, saving Draken makes you pretty popular in Toman." Asahi chuckled causing Akira to scoff and shake his head, mumbling an 'I didn't save him.'

"Shorty not been in here yet?" Asahi asked, sitting in one of the chairs in the hospital room causing Akira to shake his head, gnawing on his bottom lip. He hadn't seen nor heard from the boy since he'd heard him yell to him at the battle against Mobius.

"I mean, everyone else has come to see me- You, Mitsuya, and Baji basically take shifts living here with me. I just... I don't know what I did to Mikey." Akira mumbled causing Asahi to sigh, leaning forwards and placing his hand on the boy's leg.

"He'll come, Aki. I know it-" Asahi said before the room went silent, both boys somewhat retracting into themselves. It felt like a huge weight had laced the air in the room. There was something that needed to be talked about but had been avoided in the past week of Akira being in the hospital.

"No one touches Kota," Akira spoke, breaking the silence causing Asahi's heart to drop. He knew the boy would be stubborn in this desision Kota had been friends with Akira just as long as Asahi had been, his family let him stay under their roof, fed him, the two were brothers, just as Asahi and Akira were.

"Akira-" Asahi stated before he was cut off by Akira's head snapping to him, slight anger in his eyes. He didn't say anything but he didn't need to, Asahi knew what the look meant causing him to sigh.

"You didn't see yourself, Aki. When I found you in that alley... you looked dead already. blood was everywhere- your hair was covering your face. I can't get it out of my head, it's there every time I close my eyes. It was the worst feeling in the world and someone needs to pay for that, they just have to." Asahi spoke, folding his arms across his chest as he reminisced on the worst night of his life.

"I lost one best friend that night, I couldn't lose the other- we started at five and now we're at two. What a joke." Asahi sighed, rubbing his face as Akira looked down, silently agreeing with the boy.

"Kota will pay, I promise. I just- I need to find out why he did it." Akira spoke causing Asahi to nod, understanding where the boy was coming from.

"Oh, I'm not interrupting am I?" A new voice asked from the door dragging both boys attention to snap to it, Draken standing there. Akira smiled at the boy, happy that he was up and moving.

"Draken. No, no you're not. What's up?" Akira asked, Asahi standing up and going to help his friend who shrugged him off, telling him he was fine. The tall boy made his way to the foot of the bed, standing tall in front of the two boys.

"First of all, Asahi. If you hadn't found me in that parking lot when those shits tried to jump me, I would've been in a lot worse shape. Even if you only did take out a measly nine." Draken joked causing Asahi to nod and smile at his friend before the tattooed boy shifted his focus to Akira.

"That same night- me and Takemichi were dead. I was sure of it. Sure, Takemichi took out Kiyomasa and saved us in the first place, and I have thanked him for that. But there was no way we could've taken on four more guys." Draken spoke, looking at the boy who stared up at him, clenching his jaw at the memory.

"That night I saw something, I saw you rise from the dead and kick four guys asses when three minutes before that, you were unconscious and on the brink of death. I've never seen anyone do that. You'd been stabbed In a fatal spot and you'd lost more blood than me, yet you still looked untouchable when I could barely stand. I've never seen anything like it." Draken spoke making Akira's nose twitch, curious as to what the boy would say next.

"So, to both of you for your help to Toman on that night, thank you," Draken spoke, bowing to the two who nodded, watching the boy stand up.

"Draken, you're our friend. If you think we'd let some Toman wannabes jump you, you'd be wrong." Asahi spoke, Akira nodding.

"Yeah, you don't need to thank us, you'd do the same for us," Akira said causing Draken to nod.

"Well, as gratitude, if you'd take it. I've recommended both of you to become a part of Toman. We haven't decided what rank, but we'd love to have you." Draken spoke, the two's smiles growing, Akira looked up at Asahi who took a deep breath, looking back to the boy, shrugging.

"Ah fuck it, I'm in." Asahi sighed, a small smile on his face. Akira chuckled nodded.

"You got yourself a deal, blonde," Akira spoke to Draken who smiled widely.

"Oh, and Akira?" Draken asked, the boy furrow his eyebrows in response.

"He'll come, just give him some time," Draken spoke causing the boy to nod, a small smile on his face.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"I really don't think all of this is necessary." Asahi groaned causing Akira to chuckle.

"You're the one who made the bet, Asa," Akira spoke, Asahi rolling his eyes in response, folding his arms across his chest in the chair.

"I can't believe we're doing this in a hospital. Or at all for that matter!" Asahi bitched causing Akira to laugh harder.

"What happened to 'it'd be so cute to match'" Mitsuya asked from behind the boy, rubbing the silver hair dye into his hair, Asahi rolling his eyes.

"It's gonna be cool to match but what if- what If I look like a dork or something!" Asahi asked, Mitsuya stopping and leaning down to look at the boy's face.

"Are you saying I look like a dork?" Mitsuya asked causing the tallboys eyes to widen, looking to Akira for help while he played Mitsuya's game boy color.

"Don't look at me, Asa. You dug your own grave." Akira chuckled, Mitsuya's chuckle breaking up the tension.

"Alright, all done. Now we wait," Mitsuya spoke taking the dye-covered gloves from his hands and going to go wash his hands.

A few minutes had passed, the trio talking when there was a sudden knock on the door, Mitsuya going to slide the door open.

"Oh, About time," Mitsuya mumbled, a smirk lingering on his face as he walked back to the chairs where he and Asahi were sitting. Akira stared at the doorway, his heart-stopping in his chest. He mumbled small pleas to himself, wanting more than anything to see the long blonde-haired boy walk into the room.

Sure enough, the familiar blonde hair walked through the door, covering Mikey's face.

"Let's uh, let's take a walk, Asa," Mitsuya spoke, standing up and offering his hand to the boy who looked up at him with worry,

"What if someone sees my hair though? It's all gooey and-"

"Get your ass up." Mitsuya spoke causing Asahi to roll his eyes, nodding as he stood up, holding Mitsuya's hand and walking from the room.

If silence could be deafening, Akira's eardrums would've blown out immediately. The blonde boy didn't look at him, let alone speak.

Akira felt his chest rise and fall as he became mindful of every moving part of his body, his anxiety nearly taken over.

"I'm- I'm sorry for whatever-" Akira started, looking down at his fingers. This wasn't the reunion he'd been waiting for, that was for sure.

"Stop." Mikey interrupted, his voice low and somewhat disappointed.

"Oh," Akira mumbled, rubbing his arm. This was his fault, he shouldn't have been so dumb. He stared at his hand before feeling the weight of the bed shift.

"I'm sorry. You can hate me if you want." Mikey spoke, staring forwards as he sat on the hospital bed.

"Hate you? Why the hell would I hate you?" Akira asked, taking a sharp breath as he sat up to be closer to the boy.

"I- I broke my promise, both of them," Mikey spoke as Akira sighed, shaking his head.

"You're such a dumbass," Akira spoke, scoffing as he folded his arms over his chest.

"You really didn't come to see me because I got stabbed? I thought I'd disappointed you or that you moved on or something!" Akira chastised as Mikey looked at him, confusion racking his face. Akira noticed how tired the boy looked, almost as if he hadn't slept this whole time. He sighed, leaning back into the bed.

"Well- I guess we both made mistakes, I let myself get stabbed. Maybe I just wanted your attention, Ash." Akira sighed causing the corner of Mikey's lips to slightly twitch upwards, happy at the nickname.

"Oh yeah, I only pay attention to stab victims," Mikey spoke more humor in his voice. Akira smiled at the boy, scooting over.

"When was the last time you slept, Doctor Mikey?" Akira asked, Mikey, taking the hint and pulling his shoes off, lying in the bed next to Akira.

"Not for a while- but I'm fine, I'm just glad you don't hate me," Mikey mumbled causing Akira to roll his eyes as he wrapped his arm around the shorter boy's waist.

"Mmm, I couldn't hate you, Ash, your hair is too soft," Akira mumbled causing Mikey to chuckle and snuggle into the boy.

"Did Draken talk to you?" Mikey asked causing Akira to nod.

"You should hear all the guys. They're talking like you're some god that took on a hundred men." Mikey laughed, remembering the people who've asked about his condition.

"I'm excited to see em, but I hope it proves something to you," Akira spoke causing Mikey to look back at the boy, confused.

"I can handle myself-" Akira was saying before the door opened, two pairs of footsteps walking in.

"Well, I'll be damned. We leave for a year and things change, huh Rai?" A familiar voice asked causing Akira's eyes to nearly shooting from his face. He pushed himself up, Mikey following close behind him.

"Looks like it, Daichi. I mean, he did get stabbed. He needs special care." The other voice spoke, the boy's red and white hair falling onto his face.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

THANK YOU ALL FOR 15K OH MY GOD! I GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING TO DO FOR 20K, ANY IDEAS?!

ALSO! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CAST | 2 CHAPTER THAT CAME OUT THIS MORNING!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

34.4K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ーa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
109K 8K 49
𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕦𝕪𝕠 [𝚟.] 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎. Manila!Mikey x Fem!Reader sᴛᴀʀᴛ:...
76.2K 2.1K 27
Your brother was badly beaten up by Mikey sano for the most Stupid reason ever. Why would the most strongest gang leader pick on your brother who ha...
1.7K 63 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...