Insanity | NBA Youngboy

By kaiwrotethat

"You make me calm, I don't know what I'm doing." - Sincerely, Kentrell. *old don't read* 08/18/2021-09/4/2021 More

Info/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51

50

6.8K 241 83
By kaiwrotethat

Same Day | 4 hours later

Kailani's phone rang, making her wake up. She groaned, grabbing it off the charger.

"Yes Laylani?" Kailani sleepily asked.

"I can't go out tonight baby, I don't wanna be away from True yet." Lay told her, and she chuckled.

"I can't neither chile. Kentrell done beat this pussy out the fucking frame. Like bitch the frame broke at this point." Kailani ran her fingers through her messy hair as Lay laughed.

"Mkay sista girl. Happy birthday baby." Lay said, making her smile.

"Happy birthday twin. I love you hoe, bye." Kailani chuckled, hanging up once she said it back.

Kailani put her phone down, laying her head on her pillow, and closing her eyes.

Her phone buzzed, and she wiped her eyes, realizing she wasn't sleepy anymore.

She grabbed her phone as Kentrell tightened his grip on her.

She saw Lay had posted, and she smiled, liking the picture.

laydabrat

Liked by mgng10x and 229,998 others.
laydabrat : mommy baby 🥰
comments limited.
mgng10x : My 💚s
adorekailani : TT babyyyy 😍😍😍😍😍

She slid from under Kentrell, limping to the bathroom.

She dialed Breezy's number as she peed.

"Wassup birthday girl?" He answered.

"Hi Reece. I'm not coming back today, Kentrell came home!" She smiled, making him smile.

"That's good girl. Tell him I said wassup. Call me later okay? I love you." He told her.

"I love you too dookie booty. Byebye." She said, before hanging up.

She wiped herself, standing up.

She opened the shower door, starting some hot water.

She ordered them some chili's, before sitting her phone down.

She went back out the bathroom, over to Kentrell.

"Baby, baby wake up." Kailani tapped him.

She kissed his lips a few times, before he began to stir in his sleep.

"Come on, come shower with me baby." She said, and he nodded, standing up.

They both brushed their teeth, before stepping in the shower.

"I love you, but why you did me like that Nene?" He frowned, and she laughed.

"I just missed you so bad. It was so hard going from having sex everyday to not fucking for a month." She pouted, and he chuckled.

"Ian going nowhere ever again mama. I promise." He pecked her lips, and she smiled.

She wrapped her arms around his torso, and he kissed her forehead.

They bathed, before stepping out.

Kailani wrapped her towel around her, running to the door.

She slipped in the hallway, making Kentrell laugh.

"It's not funny Ken." She frowned, grabbing a 20 dollar bill out of her purse.

She opened the door, passing the lady the 20, grabbing her food.

"Thank you. Have a good night!" The lady waved, and Kailani smiled, closing her door.

She went back in her room, passing Kentrell his drink.

"Thank you mami." He mumbled, and she nodded.

She took her towel off, sitting next to him.

"Hm baby, I got you some sliders and fries." She passed him his container of food, and he smiled.

"I missed you Nene." He mumbled, eating some fries.

"I missed you too baby. Did you make friends?" She asked him, and he laughed.

"Nah mama they kept me in isolation." He told her, and she frowned.

"For what?" She asked, eating a mozzarella stick.

"They ain't want nobody to fuck with me cause I'm 'NBA Youngboy.'" He shrugged, and she nodded.

"Breezy took care of you while I was gone?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"I guess you can say that. I spent the days with Lay and True, then I just slept over there. I was barely home while you were gone." She said, and he nodded.

"I need his number." He told her, and she tilted her head to the side.

"To tell him thank you." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"Mkay baby." She kissed his nose, sitting her food down.

She drunk out of her strawberry lemonade, before sitting it down, and sitting in Kentrell's lap.

"So pretty girl." He curled her hair around his finger.

"Thank you baby. I need to tell you something." She mumbled, and he tilted his head to the side, sitting his drink down.

"Is it gone make me wanna kill you?" He asked, rubbing her hip.

"No." She chuckled, and he nodded.

She sighed, looking away from him as she felt tears brim in her eyes.

"Nah baby what you crying for?" He frowned, wiping her face.

She sniffed, before laughing.

She wiped her face, getting herself together.

"I'm fine." She said, and he kept the frown on his face.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked her, and she chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm just scared." She laughed, and he slowly nodded.

"Kailani what'd you do?" He asked as she reached in her nightstand.

"It's not what I did. It's what you did." She said, holding the napkin in her hand.

"On god I ain't did nothing, whoever told you sum', they fucking lying baby I swear." He replied, and she laughed.

"You got me pregnant." She held up the 5 positive pregnancy tests, and his eyes widened.

"Is this is a prank? Cause it's not funny Kai." He said, and she laughed again.

"No baby. I'm pregnant foreal." She chuckled, and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing all over her face.

"I fucking love you. I love you so much Kailani." He continuously pecked her lips, and she laughed, making him smile.

"Are you sad baby? I know you didn't wanna be pregnant." He mumbled, holding her waist.

"Eh. What's done is done, after spending so much time with True, I can't wait to be a mommy." She told him, and he smiled, showing his diamond grills.

"I'ma be a good daddy, I promise I ain't gone let you down baby." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"I know baby. I believe you." She rubbed his face.

"Do everybody know? How'd you find out?" He asked, putting his hand on her stomach, a smile on his face.

"So like two weeks after Laylay gave birth, which was like a month and a half ago, I was over Chris' house. I was crying and shit because I missed you so bad, like literally bawling my eyes out." She said, and he grinned, making her laugh.

"Anyways, I ended up throwing up, and that was the third time in like 2 days. So Maurice literally forced me to go and buy pregnancy tests and take them because I really didn't want a baby. But so yeah, I took them, and they were positive. Chris was the first who knew, and I just told Lay this morning. Nobody else knows." She shrugged.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you mami." Kentrell frowned, and she smiled.

"It's okay baby, it wasn't your fault." She rubbed his face.

"How far along are you? He took you to the doctor?" Kentrell asked, and she shook her head.

"I haven't been yet. I wanted you to be there with me." She said, and he smiled.

"I love you, thank you Nene." He rubbed her stomach, a smile on his face.

"I love you too baby." She chuckled.

"So if you found out almost two months ago, that mean you at least two months right?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Damn, you still little though." He frowned.

"Yeah. That's good though, I don't wanna tell anybody yet." She said, and he nodded.

"Why though?" He asked.

"I don't know. We can tell the gang after we go to the doctor, but I don't wanna tell Instagram until I'm like showing a lot." She told him, and he nodded.

"Can we go right now? It's only 4, the women's center is open til 7." He stood up with her, and she laughed.

"Excited?" She asked as he placed her on her feet.

"As fuck." He grinned, making her laugh.

They both got dressed, before getting in Kailani's Tesla.

Kentrell pulled out of her garage, his hand resting on her leg.

"You haven't done nothing for your birthday? You wanna go on vacation?" He asked her, and she chuckled.

"Nah baby, you being here was the best gift ever." She shrugged, and he smiled.

"Still. All y'all did was get cake and ice cream? We need to do something mami." He told her.

"Yesterday I went on a picnic type thing on a rooftop downtown." She shrugged.

"With Breezy?" He asked, and she nodded, making him nod as well.

He rubbed his chin, his fingers quickly tapping against the wheel.

"It's not like that Ken, I swear." She mumbled.

"Ian say nothing, you good baby." He said, and she nodded.

"Kentrell talk to me please." She frowned.

"I don't wanna irritate you or accuse you of nothing Kailani." He mumbled.

She turned his head to face her, a pout on her face, and he sighed.

"I just don't know how I feel about y'all Nene. Like, I'm appreciative of him taking care of you while I was gone, like deadass I wanna thank him. But I know how niggas is Lani. Plus y'all done fucked and kissed and shit. I just don't know if I'm comfortable with that." He shrugged, pulling in a parking spot in the women's center.

"What you want me to do Ken?" She frowned.

"Ion know mama. Ian telling you to get rid of him or nothing, just make sure he know ion play bout you. You mine, and I don't share. He don't need to be hugging and kissing on you and shit. I seen that shit on the blogs and I don't like that mama." He looked over at her, and she sighed.

"But it's not like relationship kisses. It's the same thing when Ben and them kiss my cheek, he has a girlfriend Kentrell. I swear it's not like that, I already told him a long time ago." She told him.

Kentrell ran his hand down his face, his leg shaking.

"Kentrell, you know I'm yours baby. I don't want, or even look at anybody in that way besides you. Remember what you said? Hm?" She asked, straddling his lap.

"Nah baby what I say?" He smirked, rubbing her ass.

"Can't nobody fuck me like you. Im yours. I don't want him Ken." She bit her lip, and he smiled.

"Ight mama." He kissed her lips.

"Just tell him Ne, I don't want him holding your waist and shit. Kissing your neck, yeah I saw that shit too. I don't give a fuck if it was a lil peck, don't let him do that shit Kailani, I'm serious." He said, and she frowned.

"Kissing my neck? He ain't fucking kiss my neck. Show me." She folded her arms.

He pulled his phone out, showing her a picture where he kissed her ear, but it looked like her neck from the angle.

"Kentrell that was right here." She pointed to below her ear.

"Nene that's basically the same thing. I don't give a fuck where it was, if he wanna kiss you, he need to kiss your cheek like Ben nem. Don't let him kiss you anywhere else, not even your hand." He said, and she blinked at him.

"Okay Kentrell." She smiled, and he frowned.

"Okay? Dassit?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I'm not gonna argue, if you don't want some shit to happen, it's dead." She shrugged, and he kept the frown on his face.

"You being sarcastic? Or what mama?" He asked.

"No, I'm serious. You have boundaries, and he's gonna have to respect them." She shrugged again, and he smirked.

"Good girl." He kissed her neck, and she bit her lip.

"Stop calling me that before I get you pregnant Kentrell." She said, opening the car door and he laughed.

"Get me pregnant?" He laughed, pulling her hood on for her.

"Yup. You look good baby. Need your hair done though." She rubbed his face, and he laughed, pulling his hood on.

They walked inside the women's center, signing in, then walking to shit in the waiting area.

Kentrell logged into his Instagram on Kailani's phone, and posted his mugshot.

nba_youngboy

Liked by mgng10x and 1,267,071 others.
nba_youngboy : Album otw 💚 #TOP I love you @adorekailani
comments off.

"You had disabled my pages baby?" Kentrell asked, and she nodded.

"I disabled mine too. I didn't wanna be tagged in no fake ass narratives." She told him.

"I missed you." He mumbled, rubbing her thigh and she smiled.

"I missed you too papi." She kissed his cheek.

"Morello?" A nurse called, and Kailani and Kentrell stood up.

They followed her to the room, and Kailani laid on the bed, Kentrell standing beside her.

A few seconds later, Kailani's previous doctor came in.

"Hi! Welcome back, another scare?" Tunechi smirked, and Kailani laughed.

"No, all the tests were positive this time, and I was throwing up." Kailani told her.

Tunechi swabbed her mouth, nodding.

"How long ago mama?" Tunechi asked.

"Almost two months." Kailani said, and Tunechi nodded, walking out.

Kentrell and Kailani engaged in conversation, before Tunechi walked back in.

"You are indeed pregnant! 4 months and 3 days to be exact." Tunechi smiled and Kentrell's eyes widened.

"4 months?! There's no way I'm four months. Look, my stomach isn't even showing." Kailani frowned, lifting her shirt up, and Tunechi chuckled.

"Sometime mommies don't show until further in their pregnancy. I suspect that around 6 months, you'll blow. Don't worry, it's completely normal." Tunechi said, guiding Kailani to lay down.

"Damn, we have to go shoppi-, wait, can't she find out the gender now?" Kentrell asked, and Tunechi nodded.

"This is gonna be cold Kailani." Tunechi told her, before rubbing the gel in with the machine.

A few seconds a heartbeat was heard, and Kailani pouted.

"Oh shit, my baby?" Kentrell asked Tunechi, and she nodded, making him smile.

"Would you like to know the gender?" Tunechi asked them.

"It's a girl." Kailani laughed, pointing at the screen.

Her baby had her legs spread, and Kailani could see something that resembled a vagina.

"My lit daughter." Kentrell cheesed, looking at the screen.

"She's so small. Why is she so small at four months?" Kailani frowned.

"She's actually average sized. Most babies are bigger than what they're supposed to be at four months. But, I do need you to eat more, so that she gets the nutrients she needs to grow." Tunechi said, wiping the jelly off of her stomach.

"Eat what? Like what kind of foods?" Kentrell mumbled.

"Fat filled foods. I don't normally recommend this, but maybe some fried chicken, fries, you know? You need extra weight mama." Tunechi chuckled, and Kailani nodded.

"Here are your pictures, if at any time during your pregnancy you have any questions, you can get my card at the front desk. I'd like to see you the 26th of every month. Have a great day!" Tunechi waved, walking out.

"My girl having my baby girl. I love you mami." Kentrell smiled, wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you the most." She laughed as he kissed her lips.

NOT PROOFREAD CAUSE IDC per usual
Chile I'm finna do like 1 more chapter. I'm skipping the whole pregnancy process y'all don't need all that. Time skip next chapter 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC