45

Same Day.

"Help! I need help!" Kailani yelled, helping Lay into the hospital. Some nurses quickly put her on a stretcher, and Kailani held her hand.

"I need Ben Nene." Lay cried, and she nodded.

"I'm calling him right now mama." Kailani sniffed, pulling out her phone.

"Ma'am, you can't come back here." A nurse stopped her at the door.

"Yes the fuck I can, you better get out of my fucking way, my sister is bleeding!" Kailani frowned, pushing past him.

Kailani followed the stretcher, putting her phone to her ear.

"Ma'am, you can stay here, but you cannot come into the operation room. We just need to check her, I will update you as soon as possible." A female nurse, who's badge read Taylor, told her.

"Okay, thank you so much." Kailani said, and she nodded, walking away.

"Who you talking to Nene?" Ben asked.

"You have to come to the hospital. Something's wrong with Laylani." Kai sniffed, wiping her face.

"Wrong? What the fuck you mean wrong?" Kailani heard his tires screech.

"I don't know Ten, we were at the park and she just started bleeding. I don't know, it happened so fast." Kailani sighed.

"Fuck! I'm on my way Nene." Ben said, and Kailani hung up.

Her leg shook as she wiped her face.

"Fucking nothing is going good today." Kailani mumbled to herself as she cried.

She tied her hair up in a ponytail, pulling her shirt down some since she was cold.

A few minutes later, she heard Ben's voice.

"Man get the fuck out of my way before I fucking kill you my nigga." Ben said to the doctor who guarded the door.

"He's with me, come on Ten." Kailani grabbed his hand, pulling him to the seats outside of the room Lay was in.

"Where she at? Nene I don't wanna fucking sit down where my baby at man?" Ben frowned.

"We can't go in there Ben. She's right there." Kailani pointed to the room in front of them.

"What happened?" He asked, sitting next to her.

"We were at the park, eating ice cream. Then some bit-girl, came up to us saying she was our mama and shit. I guess it stressed Laylani out cause the next think I knew, blood was leaking down her leg." Kailani rambled, her leg shaking.

"Fuck man." Ben sighed, leaning back in chair.

"Kd and Joe here?" She asked, and he nodded.

A few minutes later, he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"We all gone be straight Nene." He mumbled, and she nodded, wiping her face, leaning her head on his.

2 hours later.

Kailani sat awake as Ben was asleep on her shoulder.

"Hi, Lani?" Taylor whispered.

"Where's my sister? Is she okay? My nephew?" Kailani looked up at her.

"She's fine. Due to a stressor, she did have cervical bleeding due to a small tear in her sack. Her baby is coming, so we've induced her labor. She's currently asleep, she should be up soon enough. Please tap her nurse button if you have any questions. Room 2116." Taylor smiled, walking away.