34

2 days later. 12/27

"Morning time mama

"Morning time mama." Kentrell tapped Kailani shoulder, and she opened her eyes.

She reached over, grabbing her phone, seeing it was 12pm.

She rose up, rubbing her eye as Kentrell watched her.

"You hungry? You want me to make breakfast?" She asked him, and he shook his head no.

She got out of her bed, stretching, before walking to her bathroom.

She yawned as she sat on her toilet to pee, looking up and seeing Kentrell standing in the doorway.

"How long you been up baby?" She asked him, wiping herself and flushing the toilet.

"Like 30 minutes." He shrugged, standing behind her as she brushed her teeth.

She chuckled, drying her mouth, and walking to her dresser.

She grabbed some panties, pulling them on as Kentrell stood behind her.

"You so pretty Nene." Kentrell mumbled, and she smiled.

"Thank you baby." She replied, grabbing a brown bodycon dress.

She pulled it over her head, turning to face him.

"You look handsome." She said, flattening the small wrinkle in his shirt.

He was wearing a black and white chrome heart sweatshirt, with black jeans and his Air Force ones.

He kissed her forehead, and she smiled.

She walked in her bathroom, grabbed her brush and some ecostyler that barely kept her hair slick, she honestly don't know why she still had it.

She used her ragtail comb, pulling a front section of her hair out, and clipping it out of her way as Kentrell stood behind her, holding her waist as he scrolled on his phone.

They talked as she did her hair, slicking it up into a bun, then swooping the front down. She pulled a few curls out of her bun, making it look messy.

She did some baby hairs, before spraying some spritz on her hair to hold it in place.

"Kailani." He frowned, cutting their conversation short and she busted out laughing.

"Kentrell this is my hair, not yours." She said, and he smacked his lips.

"You wanna help me dye my hair tomorrow?" She asked him, and he nodded.

"We can do orange?" He look at her in the mirror, and she nodded.

He followed her into the room, grabbing his money.