49

Next Day.

"Kd get your fucking foot out of his face." Kailani frowned, moving KD's feet away from True.

They were all laying in her bed, and True was asleep between her and Lay.

Joe was behind Kailani, and Ben was behind Lay, while KD was at the bottom.

She closed her eyes dozing back off, putting her leg around Joe as he slept on his stomach.

She put her head in her pillow, letting sleep consume her again.

A few minutes later, her alarm started going off, making everybody start stirring in their sleep.

"Nene turn that shit off mane." Ben frowned, putting his arm over his face.

"And get yo fat ass off of me." Joe mugged her, and she smacked her lips, turning her alarm off.

She sat up, rolling her eyes seeing Kd halfway on the floor, and halfway on her bed.

Lay sat up as well, rubbing her eye.

Laylani chuckled, kicking Kd, making him fall all the way on the floor, and Kailani laughed.

"Oh my fucking god I hate you bitches." Kd groaned, sticking his middle finger up.

"Kailani I'm never sleeping with yo ass again. Your big ass was all on me." Joe frowned, standing up.

"Bitch I'm not even big and only my leg was on you so shut yo crybaby ass up." Kailani waved him off, and he smacked his lips.

"Nene can't sleep without putting her leg on somebody. When we was sleep in them chair at the hospital, somehow her leg was still on me." Ben shook his head, and Kailani shrugged.

"Clingy ass girl." Lay laughed.

"Y'all in my business? Don't do that." Kailani said, picking True up as he began to whine.

"Girl give me my damn son." Ben chuckled, grabbing True from her.

True began to loudly cry, and Lay groaned.

"Yeah bitch he don't even like you." Kailani laughed, standing up.

"Ben give her True so he can stop crying oh my god." Lay frowned, and Ben rolled his eyes, giving him back to Kailani.

"You no like daddy right? Mhm, nannie here baby." Kailani kissed his cheek as his cries quieted down.

She carried him in the bathroom with her, and she brushed her teeth.

"I love you nannie baby. Mr.Handsome." Kailani smiled, kissing his forehead as he cooed.

"Lemme see Nene." Lay said, grabbing her son.

True latched on to her nipple, and she frowned.

"What's wrong sista?" Kailani asked after Lay brushed her teeth.

"Nothing, my nipples were hurting. You know I don't even breastfeed his ass." Lay said, and Kailani nodded.

"Yo shit big Laylay." Kailani chuckled, and she pouted.

"I knowww. Like oh my god I have mom boobs." She frowned, and Kai laughed.

Kailani went in her room, going to grab some panties and a strapless dress.

She took a shower as her and Lay talked while she fed True.

"Bitch he be sleeping too good after titty milk." Kailani laughed, rubbing lotion in on her body.

"And do." Lay said, smiling at her son.

"You such a good mama sista." Kailani smiled at the two of them, pulling her dress on.