23

Next Day

"I'm a fucking daddy nigga!" Ben yelled, running around Kailani's house

Kentrell groaned, putting his head in Kailani neck.

He rubbed her naked body, dozing back off.

"You heard me?! I'm a fucking daddy!" Ben banged on Kailani door, before walking in.

"Wake y'all pussy ass up. My girl pregnant." Ben smiled, jumping around.

"We know Ten, now get outtttt." Kailani laughed, and he walked out, shutting the door.

Kailani heard Ben yelling at Joe and Kd, before Kd screamed, and Lay laughed.

Kentrell left kisses in Kailani's neck, and she held her head.

"I love you baby." She told him, and he smiled, giving her a hickey.

She bit her lip, as he pulled away.

"I love you." He said back, squeezing her waist tight, making her laugh.

He got out the bed, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

They both brushed their teeth, and Kentrell watched her clean her face, her still naked.

She leaned over, rinsing her face off.

Kentrell squatted behind her, biting his lip.

"Kentrell get out my ass you horny freaky fuck." She laughed, as he spread her ass, licking his lips.

"You gone let me eat yo booty Nene?" He asked her, and she smirked, turning to face him.

"No Ken, you're fucking crazy." She laughed, and he frowned.

He stood up, picking her back up, and laying her on the bed.

"Turn around and arch, come on." He bit his lip, climbing on top of her and she laughed, hugging his neck.

Kentrell stuck his thumb in her ass and she quickly pushed him away from her, making him bust out laughing.

"Kentrell that's not funny you whore." She frowned at him, and he shrugged, a smile on his face.

Kentrell stuck his thumb in his mouth, laughing as her eyes widened.

"You are fucking nasty! Like not the good nasty, the bad one." Kailani shook her head at him, and he smiled.

"Girl I would put yo whole body in my mouth if I could." Kentrell pulled her back down next to him, putting his arm around her.

"My whole body?" She asked, and he nodded, kissing her forehead and she laughed.

"Something wrong with you." She told him, getting out the bed. Kentrell leaned over, slapping her ass and she waved him off.

"You be slapping my ass like I really got something back there. Just boosting my head." She said, and he chuckled.