35

Next Day | 3pm

Kailani heard her alarm going off, making her stop cleaning

Kailani heard her alarm going off, making her stop cleaning. She grabbed her phone, checking her camera and seeing Kentrell standing at her door, looking directly in her ring camera.

"Ain't no fucking way boy." She laughed, watching him stand there.

"Kentrell go home." Kailani said in the mic.

"I need my medicine baby." He mumbled, and she turned the mic off.

"Fuck." She frowned, going to get it. She didn't want to, but he really did need it.

She grabbed it, walking back to her door.

She opened the door, leaving the lock hook on that way the door couldn't open all the way.

She held it out, as he stared at her.

"Kentrell get the damn medicine and go." She laughed seeing the slight pout on his face.

"Lemme talk to you." He mumbled.

"I'm listening." She said, and he sighed.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"Kentrell you punched me in my face, but that ain't nothing compared to what I did to you. I'm not really tripping bout it." She shrugged, and he ran his hand down his face.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hit you." He leaned against the door, looking down at her.

"I just said I wasn't tripping bout it Kentrell. That's all you wanted?" She rolled her eyes.

"Kailani let me come in." He frowned.

"No. I wasn't playing when I said I'm done with you. You not finna try and kiss on me and be sweet to make me forgive you. I'm not finna be with you Kentrell." She shrugged.

"Kailani man we not done, I'm sorry Ight? I don't know what you want me ta' say mama. I'm tryna work on me, I told you I didn't know how to do this. I'm sorry." He said, and she sighed.

"Kentrell go home." She closed her door, putting the locks back on.

"I love you baby. Tell me back please." Kentrell softly spoke.

Kailani silently cried, sitting against her door. He knew exactly how to change his voice to make her feel bad. It had only been a few hours and she already missed him so much.

"Lani tell me back mama so I can go." Kentrell mumbled, and she sniffed.

She heard him sigh, before his footsteps receded.

She wiped her face as she continued crying.

Her phone rang, and she sniffed, cleaning her face off, before grabbing it off her counter.

She answered it, seeing Breezy's smile turn into a frown.

"What you crying for Lani?" He asked, setting his phone up as he drove.