17

Next Day

Kailani's alarm went off, and she smacked her lips

"Kentrell, you are too big for this baby." She frowned as he slept literally laying his whole body on top of her.

"Kentrell." She tapped him as he snored lowly.

She raised his head up, pulling his eyelids open and he jumped back.

"Kailani what the fuck is wrong with you girl." He rasped, scrunching his face up.

"Your big ass was crushing me Ken." She laughed, getting out the bed.

She walked in her bathroom, her lower half sore.

"Oh my god." She groaned, leaning over the counter.

Kentrell walked in the bathroom, slapping her ass, and she hissed.

"What's wrong?" He held her from behind, looking at her crazy hair and laughing.

"You. You fucked me all day yesterday and now I'm sore. Damn look at my hair." She chuckled, seeing it all over the place.

"That was you tryna be fast." He said, his mouth full of toothpaste as they brushed their teeth.

"Kentrell I was gone stop when we got out the shower for the third time." She frowned, rinsing her mouth and he shrugged.

"I can't get enough of yo pretty ass." He dragged his finger down her slit, and she quickly moved making laugh.

"You so fast. Fast ass boy." She shook her head, walking in her room.

She pulled on some panties, jeans, and a white shirt.

Kentrell put some jeans over his boxers, then threw on a white hoodie.

"You wanna be me so bad." Kailani told him, and he laughed.

"And do." He said, fluffing out her Afro.

Kailani took a picture in the mirror after rubbing in her lotion and spraying her perfume.

"You ready Kai?" He asked, and she nodded.

He grabbed her hand, and they walked to the car.

"I'm getting some tattoos tomorrow. You want one?" He asked her as she drove to a new breakfast joint she saw on Instagram.

"No thank you." She laughed, pulling in the drive thru.

"Pussy. What's this?" He looked up from his phone.

"I don't know, I saw it on Instagram." She shrugged, and he nodded.

Kailani pulled out her phone, posting on Instagram.

adorekailani