YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 47

2.6K 199 54
By crazybutterfly411

Long time no see !!
Sorry for late update. I hope you guys like it .

Target vote 135 !!

Third person POV

The sunrays entered through the glass door of the balcony embarking the starting of new day, a start of new hope , a start of new magic . A city of lakes was shinning in its glory under the sunlight which offers you with shining lake pichola in front of the royal palace a way to get in touch your soul, stir your nerves and represent the epitome of beauty and nature.

Naksh look his daughter who was snuggling in keerti's chest holding her tightly. Her curly locks were spread on her face while she was snoring lightly finally sleeping peacefully . He covered both of them with comforter and look at the vintage clock which was indicating 9:30am . He sighed and moved out of bed letting them sleep some more as last night for hectic for them .

Last night, there was a sudden knock and they both were shocked to see krishi crying her lungs out while his parents and grandparents were trying to console her . She was crying and asking for her mumma as she was not feeling well. Thank God Ishika was there with them so she diagnosed and told them she had a symptoms of sunstroke which is popularly known as "loo" in rajasthan and it have normal symptoms of loose motion, headache and thirst. After giving her injections and medicines much to krishi dismay and naksh himself was not in condition to predict what to do . His wife was scared of injection and holding their daughter who was crying her lungs out looking at the injection and asking him to stop her aunt who was holding the injection .

Finally at last ved distracted krishi and helped Ishika in giving krishi injection and moved out of room letting krishi rest . Naksh and keerti had a long night making krishi sleep who was holding keerti tightly and crying as she was very cranky due to headache and fever . His heart swelled with happiness and he knew he will not regret his decision in marrying keerti when by mistake krishi did vomit on keerti's clothes and she did'nt even once scolded her or something . Just calmly cleaned her and made her sleep back . He still remember when krishi was a month old and she vomited her milk on ahana chest , she created ruckus in whole house and left the baby crying because her clothes were spoiled. He was happy that finally his daughter is getting care and attention of a mother which she should get .

Keerti woke up as the sunrays started disturbing her sleep . She look at krishi who was soundly sleeping and kissing her forehead she moved out of bed and look at the clock .

10: AM

Bloody shit !!

It's already 10 and she is still sleeping when it's the first day after her marriage . What will everyone think now of her. They all must be waiting for them . She quickly moved towards the closet to get ready when she suddenly bump in someone . She look up and saw naksh standing looking at her in confusion at her panic mode . He wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her and pull her close making her hand resting upon his chest . She look at him who was fully ready in pink kurta paired with white pants and shimmery blush pink jacket. His hairs were falling on his forehead while his chocolatey brown eyes were looking at her with confusion .

Before naksh could say something there was a sudden knock on the door while keerti eyes widened . She was still not ready for day and was still in her night suit. They have so many rituals to complete and here she is standing like statue. Naksh removed his arms while keerti picked her dupatta and moved to open the door and look at akshara and avantika standing at the door.

"Good morning beta . Slept well" akshara asked smiling while keerti nervously nodded and smiled .

" Is krishi awake ? Is her fever came down " avantika asked while keerti shooked her head .

" no aunty , her fever is not completely down and she is sleeping right now . I will wake her up after some time " keerti said while avantika smiled and nodded .

" okay keerti get ready and come down fast . Everyone is waiting for breakfast downstairs and we have to do another rituals too . Guests are waiting actually. Sorry I know you are tired after taking care of krishi but guests are waiting and we have to go back to mumbai tonight also " akshara said and keerti nodded .

" Its okay mumma . I will be down in 15 minutes " keerti said while akshara smiled listening to her as she finally called her mumma after so much of persuasion from her side . Finally she have a daughter of own beside two monkey who do nothing but create headache for her .

Keerti closed the door and look around . She smiled looking at her daughter who was sleeping peacefully and look at naksh who was in balcony talking to someone on call . She smiled and moved inside the washroom to do her chores and get ready for the day .

Naksh came inside the room after talking to his managers as they discussed about the preparation of upcoming annual general meeting of the company . There are lots of meetings waiting for him due to this wedding stuff and after this schedule will be packed . He smiled looking at his daughter and kissed her forehead. Finally he will able to work much faster and peacefully as he knew now keerti will take care of krishi and together they will manage his grumpy grandma .

He look up when the door of the washroom opened and his breathe hitched looking at his newly wedded bride coming out wearing a pink lehnga with gotta Patti work and rajasthani work . She was busy fixing her pallu while her hairs were left open on her shoulder making her look more pretty and beautiful . Her wrist was adorned with the red wedding bangles and the bangles which his grandmother gifted her in tilak ceremony while she had beautiful kundan necklace of gold around her neck along with her mangalsutra. He didn't knew how long he was staring her but soon their eyes clashed as keerti look up to wear her earrings and her cheeks heated up and her shivered looking at intensity in his eyes as he was looking at her every move . He stood up and moved towards her while he look at her who was getting nervous with every step he is taking . He already knew she was nervous as she was busy fidgeting with the earing in her hand. Naksh smiled looking at her and took the earring from her hand and started making her wear them .

Keerti looked down biting her lips and control her heartbeat who was running at a unusual speed due to promixity between them . She could feel is hot breathe on ear as he was busy making her wear the earring which she was trying since last few minutes . She don't know what effect he has on her but she like his effect on her . They both look at each other as naksh completed with making her wear the earrings . They both look at the image of them in mirror. From strangers to becoming husband and wife . She look at him who was looking handsome in blush pink indo kurta and jacket . Everyone says that pink is not colour of boys or men but her husband is making exception looking sinfully dashing and sexy in pink kurta .

Keerti closed as naksh took the box of sindoor and filled her hairline . She opened her eyes when she felt his warm lips on her forehead and smiled at his gesture .

" Mum..ma " They both look at krishi who was sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes and yawning .

" You get ready I will make her ready . Everyone must be waiting downstairs " naksh said while keerti nodded and did her last minute touch up and minimal makeup while naksh took krishi and gave her a warm bath so that she feel fresh and energetic. She smiled as she listened her laughter giggles and way both father and daughter are enjoying their bath .

"Mumma ..picky " krishi said hugging her legs as she came after getting ready . Keerti look at her daughter who was wearing pink top and white shorts . She was holding her fluffy shinchan toy in her hand while her one hand was holding keerti's pallu.

Keerti picked her in her arms and checked her fever. Thank
fully it is down but still there is weakness.

"morning baby . Hungry ?" Keerti asked while krishi nodded and kept her head on keerti shoulder holding her tightly .

" let's move downstairs. Everyone is waiting " naksh said coming out and taking krishi in his arms much to krishi dismay but he can't let keerti hold her as it will be difficult for her to walk in lehnga and climb down .

All the relatives and guest were sitting and having their general talks . Ladies were busy talking about their daughter in laws and sarees while men were busy discussing about the politics .

" areey please ask the bride to get ready fast and come downstairs .
Even we need to leave after completing the rituals . Does she have any idea about the time or what " one of naksh uncle said while akshara looked at stairs to look at arrival of naksh and keerti but their was none .

Naksh grandfather look at his wife who blinked and he nodded .

" Areey bhai she is newly wed. Let her dress well atleast. " nanu said handling the situation and smile at his wife who nodded.

" here are they " samaira said as she saw both of them descending down the stairs while everyone looked at them .

Keerti looked at everyone who were waiting for them at the longue . She quickly covered her head with her pallu and followed naksh who was talking on phone with krishi in his arms .

" Finally the king and queen decided to grace their presence after a long night " Sean said smirking at naksh while keerti looked away from his teasing glance . His friends tried to stifle their laughter while naksh glared them and moved away from their with krishi still talking on phone.

" Aree is it time for new bride to wake up ? Does'nt she know about the pooja and post rituals that should be done early in the morning after marriage . Did she forget that she is now in her in laws place and married " one of naksh aunt said while keerti looked down as embarrassed as she knew she should have wake up early on her first day of marriage but before anyone could say anything naksh grandmother interrupted and shielding her away .

" Well before saying anything you should know that they were tired and slept in early morning hours and were taking care of krishi as she is not well and even if she is late it doesn't matter . Rituals can be done in afternoon. Now let's proceed to do pooja and then breakfast " his grandmother said with firm tone indicating that now no one can speak anything after this otherwise it is not good .

" come pappu ...let's do aarti . I am so hungry . Can't wait for breakfast " nanu said as he saw naksh coming with krishi .

" half and hour ago you had breakfast and now you are again hungry " naksh grandfather said to his bestfriend who poked his tongue out .

" I am hungry so what . Why are you getting angry . You are not hungry go and sit , I am hungry to have breakfast" nanu said while everyone chuckled at their never ending banter.

" listen.." before naksh grandfather could say anything his wife pulled him towards the prayer area and everyone too followed them . Akshara asked keerti to decorate the aarti thali while krishi was still standing behind her with her pallu in her hand not leaving her .

Together the couple did the first aarti with krishi in their arms . Akshara and naitik smiled looking at them content and happy and after aarti they seek blessings of all the elders who bless them happiness and prosperity . Soon keerti family and relatives too join them for breakfast and greeting them they all went towards dinning hall .

Naksh pulled a chair for keerti as they reached the dinner table and took the seat next to her . Everyone smiled at his gesture and while keerti made krishi in her lap and servers started serving the breakfast. Keerti look at naksh plate which was empty and only a plain black coffee was in his hand which he was drinking while talking to manish and naitik .

She silently took a bread toast, fruits and idli , chutney and placed it in his plate. Akshara look at her and smiled . She have always scolded naksh to eat breakfast and not just have coffee alone but that joker doesn't listen to her ever . She was happy that keerti is noticing the things . Naksh look at his plate which was filled with various delicacies and look at keerti who was feeding krishi. He knew she have placed this because other than everyone knows he doesn't have his breakfast. He tried to put back the things which keerti look at him and held his hand.

" Eat " keerti whispered still feeding keerti in authoritative tone.

" papa eat your breakfast . Don't waste food . Bad habit " krishi said eating the grapes while naksh sighed and started having the breakfast.

" naksh how was my gift. I hope you both have enjoyed it. " his friends asked while naksh choked the papaya he was drinking and look at keerti who was already red like tamato.

" ahem...yes acha tha " naksh said as he knew if he answered something else his friends will make him more embarrassed here .

" what was that . Show me too . You guys didn't told me " Sean asked with curiosity looking at his friend.

" tera time aayega terko bhi duga...tension mat kar ( when your time will come , I will give it you . Dont worry ) " samaria said patting his back while naksh look at keerti who was not looking at him and avoiding his gaze .

" where is ved ?? That joker won't have this breakfast or what " naksh asked as he saw his brother missing.

" He is sprawled over the couch in living room sleeping . I tired to wake him up but that joker is sleeping like a log " Ayush said while krishi jumped out of keerti arms and ran towards the living room as it was time for shinchan and she can't miss it at any cost .

All were indulged in talking until they heard krishi and ved fighting on top of their lungs and rushed to see what happened . They all gasped as they saw ved sulking and glaring at krishi and samaira while both of girls were without paying any heed were busy in enjoying the title song. They all sighed while akshara asked ved to go and get ready as all the guest have arrived .

They all went towards the garden to welcome the guest while keerti hugged her father and embrace him . Just one day and she is missing him already . How will she will live without her family here . Though her new family is welcoming but comfort with your parents and siblings is something you can't describe .

She took blessing from her grandmother and mother and hugged naira who happily hugged her and praised her for looking beautiful.

" you are happy right " karthik said pulling her cheeks in kissing her head .
Keerti smiled and nodded and together they headed towards the garden for the post wedding rituals .

Naksh and keerti occupied the couch while all the youngerster surrounded them . Avantika soon came with a big bowl with milk filled in it and red roses .

" what is this game and why are they playing these games " sean asked as she placed the bowl in front of the couple while everyone was confused .

" well they are now going to play Jhua juhi . In these games are their to check the compatibility between couple and break the ice between them . " avanitka explained while everyone nodded .

Jhua juhi is the game which is played by the bride and groom . In this the sister in law of bride or the aunt of groom dips the ring in th bowl filled with milk and rose petals and the couple have to search the ring . The one who finds the ring first wins the game .

" keerti you can use both hands while naksh you will use only your right hand" avanitka said while naksh looked at her confused.

" why I will use my one hand . If keerti is using her both hands I will also use mine too . We both are equal in relationship then why this partiality " naksh said in offended tone while everyone chuckled .

" naksh babu, ab puri zindagi tere saath partiality hi honi hai . Abhi toh suruvaat hui hai ( naksh baby , now whole life you will face partiality. It have commence from now ) " ayush said wrapping his arm around naksh shoulder while everyone laughed .

" now everyone spilt into team before we start the games and once you choose the team you can't change it. So choose wisely . Team keerti or team naksh " prisha said and everyone started choosing their teams . Naksh eyes widened as he look at his parents , grandparents moving towards keerti's team . His friends to joined them while lauren and emma joined his team . Ved went with krishi and ayush to keerti's team.

" if you all will go there then who will support me then . Did you forget I am your son dad " naksh whined while everyone chuckled .

" we know you are gonna lose so its better we take wise decision " Ved said while naksh glared them .

" we will see about that " naksh said and smiled as manish and Swarna to joined his team along with other cousins of his .

" dont worry jiju I am in your team . We will see how these people win against you " tia said and hified with naksh and smiled .

" now if you all have chosen your team's them can we start " avantika said and drop the ring in the bowl and the game started . Everyone started cheering their respective team and teasing each other .

Keerti moved her hands inside the bowl trying to find the ring . Everyone was cheering both of them and telling how the one who will win will dominate the relationship. As her hand touch the solid surface of ring she gripped the ring tightly in her hand and was about to pull the ring out of the bowl but suddenly she felt naksh hand on her . She look up at the chocolatey eyes that were twinkling and smirk on his lips was making her nervous . She tried to pull her hand which was holding the ring but he was holding her hand in his tight grip .

" yaar how much time you both require . It is just a small ring " ved yelled as while everyone attention went towards them .

" Ved bhai ring toh tab bahar aayegi jab bhai bhabhi ka haath chodenge ( Ved bhaiya the ring will come out when bhai will leave bhabhi's hand) " prisha said teasing both of them while keertti blushed and look down . Naksh was not paying any heed and still holding his hand in hers .

" Ohh bhai , yeh sab hone ke baad kitna haath pakadna haina , pakad lena ... koi kuch na kehna wala ...biwi hai voh teri ( oh bhai , after this how much time you want you can hold her hand . After all she is your wife. ) " Ayush said while keerti looked down as everyone was teasing them but naksh was still not leaving her hand .

" Yeh haath choodne ke liye thodi na pakda hai ( I have not held this hand to leave dude . Now whole life this is the hand I will be holding. )" naksh said winking at keerti who gasped while everyone hooted making her blush at his open comment . Manish smiled looking at his daughter happy and smiling . He doesn't want anything now . Just his daughter's happiness !!

" yeh baap pe gya hai ( he has taken after his father ) " nanu muttered while everyone brusted out in laughter looking at naitik and akshara who turned red . Keerti again tried to pull the ring but naksh was not leaving at any cost .

She sighed and look into his eyes which were twinkling with mischief. With determination she look into his eyes and secretly winked at him leaving him gaping and making him shock which resulted into loosening the hold on her hand . Looking at the opportunity keerti pulled the ring out and everyone cheered for her while naksh was looking at her shocked .

" hey its cheating!!" Naksh shouted pulling his hand out while everyone look at him in confusion .

" what cheating . I did'nt do any cheating . You were doing cheating . Now you have lose then why are you making excuses " keerti said while naksh look at her with horrified expression .

" naksh beta , accept your defeat . Why are you arguing . Don't worry its nothing new for us . We have seen many husband losing the game . We won't tease you " Viren said patting his shoulder while everyone laughed at his teasing comment .

" okay now keerti is leading the game . Now let's play next game . It will between devar and bhabhi " akshara said to stopped their arguing and everyone looked at her .

The next ritual was the neem ladai . In this the bride face is hidden under the veil and her brother in law tries to uncover her face and look at her and the bride is given a neem stick to hit her brother in law if he tries to do that . It is a funny ritual to create a bonding between devar and bhabhi as devar is very close to his sister in law as a friend.

" Ayush beta jaa. Jeet ke aaiyo ( Ayush baby go . Do win okay ) " Ved pushed ayush as he was elder brother in law . One ritual he will perform and another ritual the ved will perform. Tia covered keerti's face with her lehnga dupatta while akshara handed her a neem stick .

" keerti hit him with full force . You won't get this chance again and again " one of naksh aunt said while naksh smiled and look at them.

" Keerti , all the best . Take all revenge from boss for making us work this much . You won't get this opporunity to hit the boss regularly " vansh said but one glare from ayush and he sealed his mouth while everyone laughed at his comment .

Ayush took small steps towards keerti and tried to touch her veil but before he could lift he was greeted with hits by his dear bhabhi and everyone started laughing as keerti hold her lehnga and ran behind ayush to hit him . They both were running here and there in the garden while everyone started laughing looking at them .

Ayush look at sean who was looking at his phone at something and quickly hid behind him making him his shield . Everyone laughed as ayush hid behind him and sean was looking at them confusion . Sean eyes widened as he look at keerti who was coming with with neem stick and hit him on his biceps.

" bhabhiji what are you doing. Are you gone mad ?? Ayush leave me ...ouch bhabhiji'" sean yelled trying to stop keerti while everyone laughed at the silly bantering and sean horrified face .

" naksh stop your wife for god sake " sean yelled asking for help .

" keerti hit properly . Dont leave him at any cost " naksh said while sean eyes widened looking at him . Is he really his true friend or what !! Asshole .

Finally keerti huffed and stop showing mercy on them while ayush and Sean sat on sofa catching their breathe .

"Bhabhi !! " Ved jogged towards her while keerti looked at him with confusion at what he is upto . He smiled and came near her .

" Zara main bhi toh dekho yeh chand sa ..( let's me also see the beautiful face )" before Ved could complete keerti ran behind him and started hitting him with stick while everyone laughed at their exchange .

Soon the ritual ended and keerti took seat next to naksh . Rama fumed looking at her happy face as naksh handed her a glass of water and tissue.

" I will see how can she remain happy for long " she muttered under her breathe and walked out the garden while sakshi followed her .

" So in this ritual both bride and groom have to untie the seven knots in each other kalva . The one who opens it fast will the winner . " naksh grandmother explained them.

" it's easy. They just have to open it. Common naksh you can do it " daniel said patting his shoulder while naksh grandfather interrupted him .

" Its is not easy as it seems daneil . Naksh can only use his left hand while opening the kalava in keerti's right hand and in her left leg but keerti can use both the hands in opening naksh's hand kalava" naksh grandfather said while naksh look at him with angry expression .

" it is not done yaar . Everytime you are giving preferences to keerti . Why is this partiality is going on . I will also use my both hands . " naksh said in firm voice while everyone laughed .

" Well naksh first of all it is ritual and it have certain rules and second thing it is custom of this house to favour their daughter in law more than their son . So don't make excuses and start otherwise you can say you lose . We will accept your defeat " nanu said while naksh huffed and pulled keerti hand in his and started trying to open the knots .

" it is matter of our pride naksh . What are you doing . Do it fast na " sean said hitting him on his shoulder while naksh glared at him .

" you do this then you will say it is easy. It is not even opening " naksh said and again started concentrating on the thread while keerti smiled and patiently waited for her husband to open the seven knots .

" I think till the time he opens the knots, we could have completed with our lunch " nanu said to ved while naksh grandfather glared him and they both sealed their mouth .

" Sorry boss " Nanu said and sighed in relief as his friend didn't said anything. Finally after taking 20 minutes naksh was able to open the thread and gave it to akshara.

"Phew what a tough job . I am not doing this work ever again " naksh said while everyone laughed at his misery.

Keerti smiled and took naksh hand and started opening the thread with her nails . Everyone was cheering her while naksh was looking at everyone in disbelief. When it was his chance no one was supporting him and now when his wife turn everyone is shouting on their top of lungs .

He shook his head at the level of hypocrisy and sat quietly as he knew no one support him . Not even his daughter . Everyone clapped as keerti opened the thread marking the end of ritual .

" now naksh have to search his name in keerti's mehndi and in return keerti have to give him something " akshara said while keerti bit her lips and forward her hands towards naksh. Naksh took hold of her wrist and gently pulled her bit forward so that he can easily see the designs while shansakh whistled loudly in background for no reason making keerti blushed. Keerti look at her husband handsome face as his chocolatey brown eyes were fully focused on his hand trying to find his name. The way his eyes were frowning and twinkling at one point she was enjoying everything. She look at her daughter who was also sitting between and trying to help her father.

" No way . I have search every cornor . My name it not written anywhere " naksh sighed while everyone looked at him confusion while samaria and lauren smirked . Keerti look at naksh confused . She remember telling the heena artist to write his name then how can his name is not there .

" it will there only beta . Check properly" akshara encouraged him while naksh shooked his head .

" mom I have searched every cornor . It's not their. " naksh said while keerti look the girls who were smirking and giggling at each their. She narrowed her eyes at them but they just winked at her .

" how many language you know " samaria asked while everyone look at her in confusion .

" hindi, English, Italian, german and Spanish , Russian " naksh said pointed while keerti's eyes widened looking at him . He know these many languages !!

" then search you will get your name . Don't worry we have whole day " samaria said while naksh huffed and started searching his hand . Finally after half and hour he got his name written in spanish language on her thumb .

" finally thank god he found the name . Otherwise I thought he will take his whole life to search the name and I will remain hungry " Ved said sighing while everyone laughed as naksh glared him .

" common bhabhi give bhai something " prisha said while everyone looked at keerti eagerly . She looked down in confusion as she herself don't know what to gift him when he have everything.

" bhabhi tell something you like about naksh . What is the thing which made you say yes to this monkey " sean said wrapping his hand around her while naksh heart jumped in his chest anticipating her reply . Keerti blushed as she look at everyone curious gaze on her while her heart swelled in happiness as she saw naksh caressing her hand with his thumb giving her strength and fading her nervousness . She smiled and look at him whose gaze was fixed on her . She looked up and his chocolatey eyes clashed with her brown hazel eyes making everything still around her.

" I ..like his no nonsense nature and humble attitude. The way he supports me no one ever did and they way he trusted me with krishi " keerti whispered while naksh smiled and kissed her hand making everyone hoot. He smiled gleefully while keerti blushed and looked down .

To be continued....

Target 135 votes

I hope you guys liked the update.

I am recovering as it is not allowed to use phone for few days after fasting and take proper rest . I have written this chapter in haste and according to me it is not upto the daily standard but still I hope you like it .

Do support your author !!

I will be back with another yet go update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.6K 85
Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people around the world are getting divorce and s...
42.5K 3.7K 58
An end is truly not an end. Because it is actually a beginning of something new, which we never know. Sometimes, our real life is more dramatic than...
24.9K 968 49
welcome to this book ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is my new book...a girl's story after marriage with doctor.. This is the first introduction book of the lovely c...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...