WE WILL NEVER HAPPEN • TAEGYU

بواسطة TaegyuMoon

Taehyun never thought his sexual desires will cross his limits and end up spoiling his life. even more, his l... المزيد

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
CHARACTERS
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
IMPORTANT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
New one shot update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
⚡NEW TAEGYU BOOK⚡
IT'S OUT

Chapter 34

1.3K 49 46
بواسطة TaegyuMoon

"Pink looks pathetic on you, Kang Taehyun!"

said Beomgyu with a smile. Taehyun's eyes went wide and he felt 'Deja vu'

Taehyun was all furious minutes ago, but when he heard those same words coming from Beomgyu, he couldn't help but reminiscent his past sufferings, he felt terrible.

Beomgyu saw the sudden change in emotion on his face and quickly pulled him closer by clutching the collar of his sweater.

"Don't you dare get all sad and moody now?"

He said in a stern voice, but not in a rude way.

"I h-hate seeing you s-sad."

Beomgyu uttered in a quiet voice, which almost came out like a whisper as he bought their faces close to each other, and took one of his hands to caress the younger's cheek, while the other hand found its way to intertwine with Taehyun's hand. He kept looking at Taehyun's every inch of his face in pure adoration. This action calmed down Taehyun, though he was a bit nervous and they started having a whisper like a conversation.

"What do you expect when you say things like this?"

"What things?"

"Like, h-homophobic things."

"Do you know what I meant by that?"

Beomgyu now understood that the younger boy had gotten a wrong idea and he needs to prove him wrong so in a swift move he pulled by holding his shoulder and removed his sweater in one go.

"W-What are you-

"Shhh-"

"I was an idiot, wasn't I?" He crumpled the sweater and threw it in one corner like a ball.

"You think I said this to you to hurt your feelings? How- How could I?"

Taehyun got confused.

"Maybe not just pink, Taehyun ah, any cloth will look pathetic on you because....my motive was to see your skin!"

He caressed his cheek once again but this time they got even closer, each other's hot breath mingling as one.

"Ok! I admit it, I was.... always attracted to you." He confessed as he kept one of his hands on Taehyun's bare shoulder and the other hand was busy trailing from the younger's neck to chest.

"Soft skin!"

He then rested his hand on the younger's chest and looked him in the eyes.

"Your heart is beating fast, Taehyun-ah!"

Taehyun didn't answer, he just looked down. Beomgyu blinked once as if something came to his mind all of a sudden so he questioned,

"How long you liked me?"

"Huh!"

That was a sudden question, Taehyun thought, but slowly he answered.

"For a very long time."

Beomgyu smiled and cupped Taehyun's face with both his hands and he scooted closer.

"You look beautiful."

"We are in a homophobic country."

This perplexed Beomgyu and he knitted his eyebrows. What was the reason? Taehyun is stupid, so he started speaking nonsense maybe he couldn't trust the other boy being nice to him all of a sudden, but Beomgyu didn't budge because he quickly understood what game the younger was playing. He could sense evilness in the younger's voice.

"Hmm. So?" He pulled Taehyun closer by his shoulders.

"Things could go wrong."

"Hmm. So?" He pulled him even more closer.

"I think its better if we just part our ways and never talk ag- mmmmphh

Beomgyu kissed him square on his lips.

"Pretty mouth Taehyun!"

"H-Huh!"

"You got a pretty mouth, now are you trying to avenge me or something?"

Beomgyu chucked as he climbed on the younger's lap, wrapping his legs on either side of Taehyun's waist. Taehyun exe. Stopped working.

"Homophobic country? We will leave this place then!"

"People will talk nonsense? When did they not talk nonsense?!"

"Taehyun! Whatever we do, the world will have something to say against us."

"Should I be an idiot and listen to the world? All for what? Leaving my angel behind!"

He started kissing the younger all over his face.

Nah *kiss* I *kiss* ain't *kiss* gonna *kiss* do that *kith*

Finally on his lips, a deep kiss, it was a soft one, we can say that by now Taehyun gave up acting weird, he could sense the love in Beomgyu's words. Moreover, he missed this, being all over Beomgyu. they both showed how much they wanted each other in that sweet kiss and a few seconds later it eventually became heated. Their innocent kiss became sexy, sloppy and messy. Slowly, the air around them felt heavy & hot.

Taehyun got caught in the heat of the moment, how could he resist a pretty boy strangling his lap and kissing him senseless and that pretty boy is the one he loved for so many years now. So, he let his tongue explore the older's mouth as he held the boy closer by his waist. Beomgyu kept pulling Taehyun's hair and mindlessly started grinding on him. Beomgyu's ass was right on top of Taehyun's now growing dick. Their hands were all over each other desperate to feel every inch.

That was a very quick excalation of things happening between them, but both the boys didn't care to give a shit about that, what mattered the most is what they have together now and they are in euphoria.

Aaahhh...nnggh...

They both let out filthy noises, that soon took them back to reality for a second. Both had their eyes wide, lips parted and panting for air. Few seconds of silence surrounded them, a bit of hesitation, confusion and mostly a lot of love was evident in their eyes looking fondly at each other.

"D-Did we just moan? Fuck, that sounded sexy"

Beomgyu said, Taehyun just looked at him in a daze and suddenly the older boy proceeded to leave his lap and go somewhere.

"But-"

"Hyung! Where you are goi-"

"I am here, baby!"

He said as he brought the pink sweater that he threw away earlier. He made the younger raise his hands and pulled the sweater on him.

"You look like a pink strawberry."

He smiled endearingly.

"A-Are we not gonna do anything?"

Taehyun asked embarrassingly, he thought Beomgyu didn't like what they were doing.

"Do you want to?"

Beomgyu smirked and sat on his lap once again circling his arms around Taehyun and resting their foreheads together. Lips so close against each other and their breath mingling.

"I want to do a lot of things with you, but before all that, I wanna ask you something."

Taehyun nodded as he hugged Beomgyu.

"Will you be my.... Fuckbuddy?"

Silence.

Beomgyu was struggling to keep his straight face as he controlled his laughter meanwhile Taehyun's smile slowly turned into a glare and then to an evil smirk and then he started hitting the older boy on his chest with his fist, he kept yelling a chain of cursings as he kept throwing punches, Beomgyu began giggling, Taehyun was just so cute to him.

"Ouch ouch....Ok ok, kidding!"

Taehyun had this adorable angry face.

"Squirrel is angry?"

"I will bite and swallow you, chestnut!"

Now, that sounded very hot to Beomgyu, he became shy.

"I- chestnut?"

Beomgyu exaggerated on the chestnut making Taehyun giggle.

"Yes. Your head looks like one."

"Mmmh. But squirrels like acorns!" Beomgyu pouted. Taehyun chuckled and kissed his pout away, saying

"This squirrel likes chestnut." He pointed a finger to himself first and then to Beomgyu.

They both brought their foreheads together again, they found something comforting in that position so it started becoming like a muscle memory to go back together each time they separated without even realising.

"Ok, so..." Beomgyu trailed. He has never done this, he was so nervous.

"So?..."

"Shut up and say it already!" Taehyun cut him off. He could sense the nervousness in the older boy so he yelled in a joking way.

"Mmmm... Will you go out with me? Let's start from 0."

"0?!"

"X 1... I'm in. "

A series of cute giggles could be heard in the dimly lit living room which would have rather been silent. Both the boys sitting on the couch where everything began but in a totally unexpected scenario. It felt like they were destined to be together... Today, tomorrow and forever! These moments are going be there for alwaysness.

"I thought we will never happen."

"I guess, we never know."

Beomgyu smiled at Taehyun and they both hugged each other so tightly. Both felt at peace, dreaming about a beginning of a new story.

___________

Almost done T_T

The epilogue is left ( Yeonbin!)  Also, I might do bonus chapters 👀 

Note: this book will go under editing (I won't change the plot, just some corrections here and there)

Thank you so much for reading this book despite my very irregular updates. I promise my second taegyu book will be a lot faster and better than this.

Guess the title for the second book, I gave a hint in this chapter!

I'll update the second book @ sep 13th  12 am kst (Jun's birthday)

Thank you for 22 k reads, I would have never thought :(

~Taegyu's moon

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.3K 707 10
"I lived a life where my tears are a measurement for someone else's happiness. I don't think I'll ever be able to be happy without guilt gnawing at m...
16K 514 14
Sometimes life tests us... Sometimes time tests us... Sometimes people break us... When someone wants to break you and you don't value it.. But tim...
18.9K 722 26
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || || STATUS : ON HOLD... || Tops: Taehyun & Beomgyu Bottom: Yeonjun
2.5K 127 20
"All for the sake of fan service." That's what Beomgyu heard, and it made his heart sink and shatter. Yes. Taehyun entirely works for the enjoyment...