Forever Crime

By Lazy_ShipWriter

[COMPLETE] [FINAL BOOK IN TRILOGY OF FAVORITE CRIME] For the past few years we've seen our favorite criminal... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
35
36

29

196 3 0
By Lazy_ShipWriter

Jughead's POV
I carried Betty back upstairs and saw a body on the floor but covered in a sheet.

She said "your dad saved me, my dad and the baby...he killed Penny."

I smiled and got her on the bed.

Suddenly we heard "well...just in time...i think he wants his mommy and daddy..."

I held our son in my arms and smiled looking at him, I looked at Betty and he moved his arms and he opened his eyes.

I smiled saying "hey...I'm your dad..."

He moved and I smiled and gave him to Betty.

Betty held him as Jasmine said "you should start breast feeding."

Betty laid against the headboard as she popped her breast out and guided our son to begin feeding. Suddenly he slowly began sucking on her breast and she laughed at him.

"It kinda tickles..." she admitted.

I then said "wait..."

Betty and Jasmine looked at me and I said "I thought your breasts were only mine." 

Jasmine slapped my neck and I groaned as Betty said "well now you have to share."

She giggled and I smiled sitting next to her as he closed his eyes.

Jasmine said "you still need to pick out a name..."

Betty and I looked at one another, she smiled at me and I smiled back and she nodded, I nodded too and kissed her. When everyone came up Mr Cooper and my dad moved Pennys body because they've already seen the baby. Betty smiled as Jellybean gasped.

I said "no offense guys but Jelly has the first hold here."

Betty said "he's really hungry...come on dude..."

He slowly stopped and she covered herself again and gave him to Jellybean and she smiled holding him.

She said "I'm your aunt, I'm gonna teach you how to be badass and annoy your dad."

I shoved her and she smiled as everyone else held him. When he he returned back to Betty my dad and Mr Cooper we're here.

Sweet Pea asked "what's his name?"

I smiled and looked at Betty and she smiled saying "guys...welcome to the world Mr Silas Henry Jones..."

My dad looked at me and I smiled at him.

And he smiled back at me as Betty said "or if you wanna say it easier, Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Fourth..."

I scoffed saying "no we will not burden our baby with that name."

She laughed and I smiled and kissed her. We all moved to a new place, Jasmine was with Betty and now Betty will have to remain inside for 40 days. I was with my dad as we drank a cold one outside.

He said "you used my name..."

I smiled lightly looking at him and he smiled at me.

He said "thank you."

I nodded saying "Betty fell in love with it, and she thanks you. For saving her family's life."

He smiled and he said "I think I'm gonna go live with Jelly for a bit since I'm no longer on the run...I'm gonna go live with her for a bit and try to sort my life out. She said that her and Jasmine have an extra room, might as well start to fix our relationship."

I smiled and said "you can visit anytime you want, Betty would love it..."

He smiled and said "I'll see okay?"

"Who knew my son would be born in the middle of gunfire." I told him laughing.

He laughed and said "and an April baby...I like it."

I smiled and said "I want you back in my life...I want to forget the past, it'll be difficult. But I want my son to have his grandfather."

He smiled and I hugged him as he hugged me back.

Betty's POV
I was with my dad as he said "I'm gonna move back to Riverdale sweetheart..."

I looked at him and he said "your mother, brother and sister are locked away...the father of Pollys kids took them. And you have a family here."

I frowned saying "but dad...what if the cancer comes back? What if something happens like another gang?"

He smiled and kissed my head saying "I know you've only known me in your life for the past almost 27 years...but now you have a family, you have Jughead, your friends and now your own child..."

I then said "but I can't do this without you."

He smiled and said "Elizabeth you've done everything without me, pay bills, rent, cook, clean, while I was in the hospital you learned about adulthood faster than anyone I've known...and now you will be able to have the family you wanted me to see you have."

I sniffled and he smiled at me saying "I get to now go home to where I grew up, the small little town Riverdale, run the Register...and be happy knowing that you got the ending to a story you've always wanted."

I sighed and he smiled and kissed my forehead saying "I love you so much Elizabeth..."

I began crying and said "I love you too..."

He smiled and hugged me and I hugged him.

I said "you are an amazing father...but...I want you to be happy."

He smiled and kissed Silas's forehead and we laughed as he snored. When Jughead came back he smiled at me as he got into bed and I held the baby close to me.

"So...the group has finally disbanded, for good."

I then said "I'm sorry Juggie."

He sighed and said "no...I don't want our son in this life, not like how I was."

I sighed and he said "Archie and Veronica are gonna stay here in New York...Cheryl and Toni said they are going to Hawaii."

I laughed and he did too smiling at me and he said "Kevin and Fangs have decided to...split and see where it goes from there."

I sighed and he said "Kevin is going back to Riverdale to see his dad while Fangs and Sweet Pea are gonna road trip."

I sighed and said "it's gonna be sad not being with them all the time you know..."

He smiled and said "we're actually gonna go somewhere else..."

I was confused and curious as he smiled saying "we're gonna go...and live somewhere I know you'll love."

I nodded and he laughed saying "Queens New York, we will find a small home and go from there, live near a school a public school so this guy can make friends...near a nice park...it'll be good."

I smiled and he smiled back and I kissed him and he kissed me back as the baby began fussing and I rubbed his back as he laid against my chest as he cried and I moved my robe as he began nuzzling against my skin. I smiled as his nose twitched near my nipple.

I said "that tickles dude..."

Jughead smiled and I smiled as we laughed. He nuzzled his nose against my nipple and began sucking on my breast. I smiled and touched his cheek as Jughead bent down and looked at him

He said "hey dude those are mine, remember share."

I laughed and he did too and I kissed him, he kissed me back and I smiled and kissed him again.

He said "you know...some people would say don't marry a women you just met, don't impregnate a women after a month of marriage...but all of those things only made me happier."

I smiled and said "we've known one another for three years...and this is the happiest I've ever been..."

He smiled and kissed me again and I smiled.

He muttered "once your better I'm gonna fuck you so bad..."

He kissed me and I giggled and he rubbed my stomach.

He frowned saying "I miss your belly."

I giggled and kissed him again saying "don't worry... as soon as this dude is old enough you can fuck me and give us another."

He smirked saying "good..."

He kissed me again and I laughed as the baby began coughing and I grabbed his towel and cleaned his mouth quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.2K 23
| A Bughead Story | Thank you for 35k luvs ----------- It was his past that had driven him to this small, peppy town. Jughead Jones, he was rich, s...
131K 3.6K 33
"What is going on with you?" she practically yelled. I looked at her and shrugged. "Seriously, Juggie. You're so damn confusing. One minute you act l...
42.6K 1.2K 19
Betty Cooper: FBI Agent wanting revenge on the man who killed her fiance. Jughead Jones: Wanted Criminal who loves nothing and no one, only himself a...
6.1K 229 40
[COMPLETED] When Betty Cooper, a poor soul is no longer wanted in her home, her sister eft, her father a murder, and her mother who just doesn't want...