Insanity | NBA Youngboy

By kaiwrotethat

"You make me calm, I don't know what I'm doing." - Sincerely, Kentrell. *old don't read* 08/18/2021-09/4/2021 More

Info/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

44

5.8K 222 85
By kaiwrotethat

Next Morning.

Kailani felt Kentrell get out the bed, making her open her eyes.

She got up, following him to her bathroom.

"I woke you up baby?" His deep voice rasped as he peed, and she shook her head no.

They both brushed their teeth, before going back in her room.

Kailani pulled on some tights and a gray tank top, deciding not to wear a bra.

She took a picture in the mirror as Kentrell got dressed.

"We can go get my nails done today Ken?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah mami. You wanna go right now?" He asked her, and she shrugged, posting the picture on Instagram.

adorekailani

Liked by chrisbrown and 321,009 others.
adorekailani : 🌸
comments off.

"Yes or no girl?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"We can go now, I don't mind." She told him.

"Come on ba-." He started, before hard knocks on Kailani's front door cut him off.

Kentrell grabbed his gun out his dresser, looking over at Kailani.

"Stay here Lani." He told her, walking out of her room.

She followed him, watching him look out her peephole.

"Shit." He whispered. He tossed her his gun, and she quickly put it in her kitchen drawer.

"Open the door or we're coming in!" The policeman at the door yelled.

"We good, I love you. You hear me? Don't cry baby we're fine I promise." He kissed her lips as they kicked her door down.

"Kentrell I love you baby, I love you so much." She held his face as they pulled him away from her.

"Sir, you're under arrest for the murder of Karra Wilson. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.." The officer began reading him his rights.

"I love you Kailani. I'm good mami." He smiled at her as the put handcuffs around him.

"I love you too. Kentrell I'm scared." She frowned as tears fell down her face.

"Don't be baby. We good." He mumbled, and she nodded, wiping her face.

"I'm sorry Nene. I love you girl." He said as they pushed him in the car.

Ben pulled in her driveway, a mug on his face.

"Man what the fuck? The fuck yall arresting him for?" Ben walked up the car, making an officer push him back.

"Ten I'm good. Make sure my girl good fa me. Call Alex." Kentrell told him, and he nodded, running his hand down his face.

"Fuck man!" Ben yelled, punching the hood of his car.

Lay wrapped her arms around Kailani as she cried.

"Shit can't never just be good bro. Like fucking never." Kailani cried, wiping her face.

"Shh baby." Lay rubbed her back, and Kailani chuckled.

"Nene what happened?" Ben asked her, pushing her hair out of her face.

"I don't know they just kicked my fucking door down. They said something about him killing some bitch named Karra." She sniffed, wiping her face.

"Karra? Who the fuck is Karra?" Ben frowned, pulling his phone out.

"The girl he fucked when we was on that break." Kailani said, and his frown deepened.

"But how they know it was him? Didn't he-." Ben started, before Kailani covered his mouth.

"Be quiet Ben. Got that listening device in your hand." She laughed, and he nodded.

"I done damn forgot." He chuckled, and she smiled.

"Boy federal as hell." Lay shook her head and Kailani laughed.

"Bestfriend, come stay with me." Lay told her, and she shook her head no.

"I wanna be by myself. I promise I'll call you. Go tell Kd them." Kailani kissed her cheek, before going back in her house.

She locked her door as tears streamed down her face.

She walked in her room, grabbing her phone. She disabled her Instagram and Twitter, before logging into Kentrell's accounts and disabling them as well.

She grabbed his phone, unlocking it.

She called Alex, putting it to her ear.

"Wassup YB?" Alex answered.

"He got locked up Alex." Kailani told him, before hearing shuffling.

"Shit. When? Just now?" He asked.

"Yes. Something about being charge for murdering a girl named Karra." She said, and he sighed.

"I'm going to get him out Nene." He told her, and she sniffed.

"I know. Hurry please. Thank you." She said, before hanging up.

She wiped her face, not being able to stop the tears that flowed.

She grabbed her keys, walking out of her house.

She got in her Tesla, before backing her car into KD's driveway.

She grabbed her phone, calling Laylani.

"You okay sista?" Lay answered.

"Come with me please." She mumbled, before Lay walked out of KD's house, getting in her car.

"Aw my baby. I'm sorry sista." Lay frowned, hugging Kailani as her car drove itself.

"Want ice cream?" Kailani asked her, and Lay cheesed, nodding making Kailani laugh.

"I hate this pussy ass crying shit." Kailani chuckled, wiping her face.

"I can't tell." Lay mumbled, and Kailani gasped making her laugh.

They pulled in their favorite park, before Kailani helped Lay out of the car.

"I love you sista." Lay smiled at her, making her smile as well.

"I love you too hoe." Kailani hugged her, and Lay smacked her lips.

"Mkay I want ice cream now come on." Lay waddled, pulling Kailani to the ice cream stand as she laughed.

"Hi. Can I get two large vanilla sprinkle cones?" Lay said to the clerk.

"$5." He said, staring at Kailani.

"Her boyfriend kill people. Be cool." Lay told him, passing him a 5 dollar bill.

Kailani chuckled, grabbing her ice cream cone.

Lay grabbed hers, and they walked to sit on the tree swing.

"Thank you sista." Lay said as Kai helped her sit down.

"You welcome mama." Kailani mumbled, sitting in the swing next to her.

Kailani folded her feet under her, eating her ice cream.

"I can't wait til your baby get here and get big and stuff." Kailani pouted watching the little kids play.

"Me too. The 28th taking too long to come." Lay frowned.

They engaged in comfortable conversation as they ate their ice cream.

"This bitch been staring at us since we fucking got here." Kailani said, eating her cone.

"Where?" Lay asked.

"On your three o clock." Kailani said, and Lay slickly glanced to her side, seeing the lady trying not to stare at them.

"You good?" Kailani frowned at her, before the lady stood up, walking over to them.

Kailani mugged, as she stood in front of them.

"What you tryna do?" Kailani tilted her head to the side.

"Got a glizzock in my purse with no names on the bullets." Lay mumbled, a smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry, um, you two look really familiar." The lady nervously pulled at her shirt.

"We're twins. Wassup?" Lay frowned, and the lady's eyes slightly widened.

"Adore and Amour?" The lady whispered, and they mugged her.

"Who the hell are you?" Kailani stood up, and so did Lay.

"I'm.. your mother." She softly smiled, and Kailani's eyes widened, and Lay grabbed her stomach.

"The fuck?" Lay frowned.

Kailani locked eyes with the lady, before flashbacks flooded her mind.

"You ain't my fucking mama." Kailani mumbled, grabbing Lay's hand.

"Our mama dead. And if she ain't, she might as well be." Lay rubbed Kailani's hand, the woman looking more and more familiar by the second.

"You guys don't understand, please, just wait. Look." The lady reached in her wallet, opening it, and showing them a picture of the two of them as babies, making Lay gasp, tears brimming in her eyes.

Kailani blinked back tears, clearing her throat.

"I don't wanna talk to you. Laylay come on." Kailani attempted to pull her away.

"Lani wait." Lay mumbled, locking eyes with her sister. Tears fell out of Kailani's eyes as she nodded.

"I know now is probably not a good time. Please, take my number down. I'd like to sit down with the both of you and talk. Please?" The lady fumbled with her phone, trying to give it to Kailani.

Kailani looked at Lay who had a small pout on her face. She sighed, grabbing the lady's phone, and forming a groupchat with the three of them.

"Nene something's wrong." Lay grabbed the bottom of her stomach.

Kailani gasped as blood began leaking down her leg.

"Fuck!" Kailani grabbed her hand, quickly putting her in the car.

Girl the mommy was so random but idc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
861K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
957K 31.9K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
257K 11.6K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...