The mafia ball.

Bởi pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me

7.9K 212 15
Bởi pickford9

Thank you soo much for 50K! This is absolutely crazy and i beaver thought I would be this far. Thank you!

Grayson's POV

"If you don't start talking now. I'll burn half your fucking face off." I put the blow torch close to Nathan's face, the heat already making his skin heat up turning red, without even touching his skin.

"I told you! I didn't do anything!" He shouts, spitting out blood. Liam grunts and throws another punch to his face.

"Come on Nathan. You can't get out of this." I lean down, lifting his head up by his hair. His eyes are barley open, the skin swollen and bruised.

"I said...I didn't do anything." He manages to whisper out. I let go of his hair making his head drop down.

"This is just going to get worse for you." I warn him.

"Where is Kelly?" Liam asks.

"I don't know, I swear." I hear him grunt again as Liam punches him. With my back turned to them I look over the limited amount of weapons we were allowed.

Nova said we couldn't kill him, but she didn't say I couldn't bring him close to death. I click my teeth against my teeth and decide to pick up a cleaver. The metal shines in the light as I hold it up, Nathan watches me twirl it around. I look at him with a sadistic smile.

Slowly walking towards him, my smile wides watching him squirm in the chair. That's one of the things I like about torturing people, watching them looking so helpless. It's bliss, it really is bliss.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one more time." He goes to say the same thing I've heard for the last five hours, but I stop him. "If you choose to lie, you loose a finger." His face pales and I let out a chuckle. "It's simple really, Nathan. Don't fucking lie to me." I look him dead in the eyes.

"You were the last person to see Kelly. What did you say on the phone?"

He breaths out a shakey breath, sweat dripping down his busted up face. "I told her to meet me in her room."

"You fucking asshole!" Liam goes to lunge at him but I pull him back by clasping a hand in his shoulder.

"After I got told to leave, Kelly was pissed. So I told her to meet me in her room. To say goodbye..." I narrow my eyes at his slumped figure.

"But?" I question.

He lazily lifts his head. "But, I was followed." I let out a sigh, tilting my head away from him. Raising the knife I slam it down onto his pinky finger. He screams in pain, the sound echoing off of the walls.

"This little piggy was a little lier." I taunt him. "Do you want another finger chopped off?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

"Fuck! Okay, okay! I wasn't followed." He screams, his wide eyes staring at his missing finger.

"See, was that so hard?" I pat his cheek to keep him awake. "Now, continue."

"The scorpios...t-they threatened me. It was Kelly or my family."

"You dickhead!" I let Liam throw a punch, his anger understandable. "You're either just a fucking idiot or a selfish asshole!" He throws another punch, breaking his nose.

"Alright, back off." I push him back, keeping him a good distance away from Nathan. "So you ran away like a little bitch. Then what?"

"I took her to the location they said to meet. I told her it was a surprise. I didn't mean for her to get hurt." I roll my eyes and even though he didn't lie, I chop off another finger.

I close my eyes as he lets out another deafening scream. I'm getting a sudden sense of déjà vu, it's like living in that house all over again. The thought of it makes my mood dampen, my sudden hatred been taken out on Nathan.

"This little piggy, is a dumb fuck."

"Where did you meet?" I ask. The air thickens with tension, the one and only question finally being asked.

"Middleton street. Round the back of that shut down diner." He looks up at me and weekly says, "I swear, I don't know where they took her." He passes out right after that.

"What if he's lying?" Liam asks.

I chuckle, tossing the blood covered knife out of my hands, the satisfying sound of it skidding across the floor. "Trust me. He's not."

"Now what? We find her right?" I cast him a look and take in his state.

"Liam." He stops pacing and looks at me. "Clean your self up, get your shit together. We're close, okay?" He nods his head running a hand through his hair.

"We're close."

I nod my head and turn to leave  but not before shouting over my shoulder. "Make sure you have those fingers! Ditch him at the hospital!" I shout, climbing the stairs.

Finally I come out from the dark and musty place to fresh air and bright light shining from the sun. Cracking my stiff neck, I begin to walk back to Nova where I plan on sleeping for days. My phone rigs from my pocket and I audibly groan as I fish it out.

"Hello?"

"...Grayson?"

"Mum?" I clutch the phone tighter, my focus completely on her.

"Oh, honey! I miss you so much." Her sweet voice reaches my ears and I can't help but miss her too. After not hearing from her for so long, it's great to hear her comforting voice again.

"Are you okay? I haven't heard from you." I ask immediately.

There's a hesitation and I feel my body stiffen. "What did he do?" I question.

"I should go, I don't have time to chat."

"Mum? Tell me."

"...Grayson?" Her voice cracks. The sound of her broken voice is enough to send me over the edge.

"That's it, I'm coming over right now." I decide then and there that I'll fucking keep her safe. I have to, I can't fail again.

"No, don't-

"Mum, I'm on my way. I'll see you soon." I say much softer.

"Okay, I love you." I end the call and make quick actions to leave here and get to her as fast as I can. I can't have her hurt.

Not again.

I walk back towards Nova, climbing the stairs and entering her bedroom. Her head turns towards me as I open the door, a smile gracing her lips. She frowns when she sees my expression.

"What's up?" She asks.

I sigh, running my hand through my hair. Part of me is yelling to not say anything, reminding me of the lesions I was taught as a child. But when I look at Nova, a bigger part of me, pushes away everything. I stare at her stuck in a trance she always puts me in.

"What?" She asks softly.

I shake my head lightly at her. "Nothing."

"Well okay? Are you okay?" She pushes herself of the chair and walks towards me.

When close enough, I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her against me. I close my eyes, inhaling her intoxicating sent. I could get high off her every second of my pathetic life, not once would I want be sober.

"What's wrong, Grayson? You're scaring me." She laughs pulling away. I look at her and cup her soft cheek.

"I've got to leave." I mutter. Her eyebrows furrow, her body leaning away from me.

"What do you mean 'you have to leave'?" I smile slightly when she begins to get mad, her face contorting in a scowl.

"I'm coming back, I have to be there for my mum." I push her hair back behind her ear, trailing my hand down her jaw.

"Your mum?" Her features soften and I almost laugh at the quick change of attitude.

"She called me. Listen I don't think she's safe and I have to leave." I sigh.

"I understand."

"I'm sorry to leave, I know with everything going on right now this isn't the best time."

"Grayson, I get it." She wraps both her hands in mine, wrapping my arms around her small waist. "I'll come with you. We're in this together." She brings her soft lipes to mine instantly calming me down.

My arms tighten themselves against her waist succumbing to her. Her hands grip my hair as I claim her lips. I release a low groan as she tugs on the strands of my hair, a tent growing in my trousers. I grab her hips and push her against my dick making her moan. She pulls back breathing heavily and I begin to kiss down her jaw towards her neck.

"I thought we had to leave?" She asks breathlessly.

I release a long sigh, wanting to just stay with Nova wrapped around in my arms. I pull back and scowl at the timing of everything. "I know." I groan. "Are you sure you want to come? I know you really want to be with Kelly." I question her softly.

"Yes, Grayson. Wherever you go, I go." I smile as she says these words, not ever having that sort of comfort in my life before.

"If you're sure." I sigh and watch her beautiful face light up with a smile.

"I am, so come on." I chuckle as she drags me by my wrist out of the room.

"You're the best, you know that?" I say. She stops and smiles at me over her shoulder. I watch her blue eyes light up as she does, her one dimple appearing on her right cheek.

She opens her mouth then closes it again. "There's no one to compete with." She shrugs with a smirk. I shake my head, rolling my eyes at her.

I can't even give her a complement without a sassy remark.

"You didn't completely kill, Nathan. Did you?" She narrows her eyes at me over the car.

'I'll burn half of your fucking face off.'

"Nope."

***
I feel like I'm always apologising for being late...sorry.

With the summer now ended, my schedule will be busy but I'll make sure I don't leave you guys hanging.

Predictions of the ending? Nearly there guys!

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.7K 789 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
86K 1.2K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
43.7K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
108K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...