mind games ⁀➷ s.j ✓

Galing kay jungwwdiary

kim shiyeon and sim jake never really got along. he would always flirt with her to piss her off, and she woul... Higit pa

0
characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 (months)
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30.

28

1.7K 67 80
Galing kay jungwwdiary

After we all finished our food and drinks, we decided to take a small break before going on other rides since we just ate.

"I've been seeing so many people from our college tonight. I'm guessing this carnival is really popular." Heeseung says.

"Yeah, I've seen so many students as well." Jake adds in.

"Carnivals are always popular. They're fun." Sunghoon grins cutely.

"I haven't seen many people. Who are you guys talking about?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You haven't seen many people because you hate everyone but us, Shiyeon." Sunghoon chuckles.

"That's not true-" I get cut off by an unfamiliar female voice.

"Hi.. you're really cute...." Our heads turn and our eyes land on this girl looking at Jake.

She's looking at him with flirty eyes and a charming smile.

"My name is Yuji, and I was wondering if-"

Jake's response really caught me by surprise.

"No thanks. Not interested." Jake looks away from her.

He would always flirt back with the girls who hit on him; but right now, he flat out just cut her off before she could even finish her sentence. He didn't even look at her for a good 10 seconds before looking away.

I guess Jake and the other guys were right about him not flirting back with girls anymore, after all.

This made my heart flutter a little, and it was weird.

"W-What?" The girl Yuji stammers. "I said, I was wondering if-"

"No. Not interested." Jake interrupts her again.

"Wait, let me finish!" She stomps her feet like a child.

Jake sighs in exasperation, turning his head slowly to look at her again with uninterested eyes.

"Would you like to go on a date with me sometime? We can exchange numbers, and-"

"I'm not interested in you. At all. Leave me alone, please." Jake cuts her off for the third time.

Wow, I wonder how she's feeling right now.

I look at Sunghoon and Heeseung; they're biting their lips, trying their absolute hardest not to laugh. Because of their funny faces, I burst out laughing.

"Excuse me?" The girl's voice cracks as she's forcing a high-pitched girly voice.

I stop laughing once I realize she's talking to me. Biting my top lip, I look at her, unbothered.

"Are you laughing at me? Bitch," she scoffs.

"Who are you calling a bitch-" Jake stands up to her, but I stop him by calling his name.

"Jaeyun. It's okay." I tell him, and he sits back down.

"I wasn't laughing at you, but.." I begin laughing again. "Now I am, because you just look really stupid right now."

"I almost feel bad for you. You look absolutely pathetic at this moment," I breathe out, controlling my laughter.

"Shiyeon.." A small laugh escapes from Jake's mouth.

"Shiyeon, don't make her cry.." Sunghoon quietly cackles.

"If he says he's not interested, then he's not interested. Why do you keep asking him? Stop pressuring and bothering him for an answer when he already said three times that he's not interested in you." I stare at the girl blankly.

"It was none of your business!" She rolls her eyes.

"It's my business once you make one of my friends CLEARLY uncomfortable. If someone rejects you once, that's your queue to leave. Don't pester them any longer." I remark.

"You never know. He can change his mind!" She sucks her teeth.

The four of us look at each other automatically, all thinking the same thing;

Is this bitch dumb?

I facepalm, chuckling a little.

I then turn my head to Jake.

"Okay. Let's see for the last time. Jake, are you interested in getting to know her?" I ask him.

Jake shakes his head immediately.

"Not at all."

I look back at the girl and she's still crossing her arms, a gloomy expression on her face.

"There's your answer. Remember my advice next time, mkay? See you." I wave at her, sending her off then I look away.

She says nothing and storms off in defeat.

"Gosh, Shiyeon shows no mercy." Heeseung finally bursts out laughing after the girl leaves.

"She really.. she really said that Jake can possibly change his mind... HAHAHAHA!" Sunghoon cackles loudly, holding onto his stomach.

"Thanks, Shiyeon. For stepping in." Jake smiles at me.

"It's no problem. She was really annoying me. My god, why don't people ever know to fuck off after someone rejects them?" I groan. "It's exhausting to witness."

"Shiyeon really... she's really scary." Heeseung snorts. "She's genuinely really intimidating when she gets tried or pissed off."

"She really doesn't think when she speaks while she's mad. That's what makes listening to her so funny. Her comebacks are the best." Sunghoon gives me a proud thumbs up.

"Not going to lie, I got the chills when Shiyeon shooed that girl away. It's like Shiyeon dismissed her." Jake chuckles.

"Yeah!! It was so cool, Shiyeon! So cool~" Heeseung coos.

"Wait.. don't you know that guy, Shiyeon?" Sunghoon nudges my arm.

"Who?" I ask.

"Shiyeon?" I look in the direction of the voice.

To my surprise, it was Jaemin. Three other guys were with him, as well. They were all really tall and handsome.

"Jaemin! Hi." I stand up, giving him a quick hug.

He hugs me back and we pull away.

"You're here, too? Everyone's here, it seems like." I smile.

"I came with my friends. Guys, this is Shiyeon." Jaemin points to me.

"Hi, I'm Donghyuck. You can call me Haechan." A guy with honey skin and a higher pitched voice introduces.

"I'm Renjun." A guy said, who was just slightly shorter than the rest.

"I'm Jeno." The last guy says, and he looks just like a Samoyed dog.

"It's nice to meet you guys! I'm Shiyeon." I introduce myself politely.

"These are my friends, also." I motion my hand to the guys.

"Hi, I'm Heeseung."

"I'm Jake."

"My name is Sunghoon. It's nice to meet you guys."

"It's nice to meet you all. I didn't know Jaemin had a girlfriend." The guy Jeno, puts his hand on Jaemin's shoulder while smiling.

He had a really visible eye smile as well.

"She's not my girlfriend, Jeno." Jaemin sighs.

"Oh no. We aren't dating." I shake my head, sitting back down.

"Jaemin, she just subtly rejected you." Haechan cackles evilly.

"Can you guys PLEASE not embarrass us in front of new people? You do this all the time!" Renjun groans.

"Oh yeah! THIS is Shiyeon! Didn't you call her pretty?" Haechan smirks at Jaemin.

Jaemin turns a little red, but tries to play it cool.

"N-Nah... wrong Shiyeon.. Ha ha.." Jaemin awkwardly says.

"HAHAHAH! Wrong Shiyeon?? You don't even talk to girls! Where in the hell would there be another Shiyeon?" Renjun laughs loudly at him.

"If you didn't know already, Shiyeon-ssi, Jaemin is a loner and he doesn't talk to anyone but us-" Jaemin smacks Jeno's chest before he could finish.

"Sorry about them. I'll see you around, Shiyeon. It was nice seeing you here." Jaemin smiles awkwardly at me.

"Bye, Shiyeon! It was nice to meet you!" Haechan exclaims, walking away.

"See ya." Renjun sweetly says to me.

"Bye, Shiyeon-ssi." Jeno smiles at me.

The four of them walk away. Once they were out of sight, Sunghoon snorts.

"That guy definitely likes you." Sunghoon says.

"I think they all caught a thing for her. I mean; did you see their faces when they first saw Shiyeon? They were mesmerized." Heeseung laughs.

"Who isn't?" Jake chuckles.

"What did you say, Jake?" Sunghoon's head turns immediately to Jake.

"Did I hear that right?" Sunghoon smirks childishly.

"That was Heeseung hyung." Jake blurts out.

"WHAT? No, it wasn't!" Heeseung shouts.

"Jake is such a liar!" Heeseung grunts, offended.

"Guys, can we go home? I'm starting to feel sick." I tell them.

All of them look at me with now concerned faces and frowns.

"You're feeling sick? Are you okay?" Jake asks me.

"She just said she's feeling sick, dumb ass. Of course she's not okay." Sunghoon snickers.

"Let's go home. We went on enough rides already." Sunghoon adds on.

"Let's go." Heeseung says.

"Thanks, guys." I say to them.

We slowly walk out of the carnival and all the way to the car. I sat in the back seats with Jake again, with Sunghoon in the passenger's like earlier. We put on our seatbelts and Heeseung begins to drive extra slowly, making sure I wasn't going to get more motion sick.

"Hyung, you're so lucky that Shiyeon's having motion sickness. Or else, I would complain about how slow you're driving right now." Sunghoon groans.

"Shut up, Sunghoon." Heeseung chuckles.

"How are you feeling? Worse? Better?" Jake looks at me with worry.

"A little worse," I breathe out.

"Here," he scoots closer to me. "Drink some water."

He reaches a water bottle out to me with the cap already off, putting his hand under my chin and the water bottle up to my mouth. I drink some water as he watches intently and he pulls away, closing the water bottle after I drank enough.

"Thanks, Jake." I say to him.

He says nothing and just smiles at me, nodding his head. He leans back against the seat and remained sitting closer to me the rest of the car ride, checking on me every minute or so to see how I was doing.

"I'm surprised you're more motion sick than I am. I get so sick easily." Jake chuckles softly.

"I'm surprised, too. I usually don't get motion sickness. It's weird." I respond.

"It's probably because we went on almost all of the rides." He says.

"Are you guys done flirting?" Sunghoon looks back at us two.

"We weren't even flirting, dumb ass." I roll my eyes.

"Jake definitely seems pleased right now, though." Sunghoon smirks.

"Shut up, Sunghoon. I swear to gosh..." Jake glares at him.

"You swear to gosh what? Are you gonna beat me up, little puppy?" Sunghoon blows a raspberry at Jake.

"I'll shove a rake up your nose!" Jake argues back.

"You're so clumsy, you'd shove a rake up your own nose, first." Sunghoon snickers.

"Sunghoon, you're clumsy, too. Don't even act like you aren't." I jump in.

"Shush, Shiyeon!" Sunghoon shushes me. "Before I... before I make Jake kiss you!"

"Already did," Jake mumbles really lowly under his breath.

"Huh?" Sunghoon looks at him with confusion.

"Nothing." Jake shakes his head, looking at me with a small smile.

"Stupid head! Idiot! I'm the new leader of 02z!" Sunghoon bickers.

"You're the stupid head!" Jake argues back. "The maknae shouldn't be the leader, also."

"Hey, hey, hey. No fighting in my car!" Heeseung scolds the three of us.

"Yeah. You guys are so misbehaved." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Hey!" Jake and Sunghoon shout in unison.

"Stop shouting in my car!!!! I need to focus!" Heeseung scolds them again, and they quiet down automatically.

The two hour car ride went by quickly, since I just chatted with the three guys the whole entire time and joked around.

It felt good, finally being able to talk to Jake again.

I'm no longer upset with him.

I think we're alright.

But, I'll just tell him that I forgive him just in case he doesn't know yet.

I can't lie, I really missed Jake.

"Bye, guys." I wave bye to the three guys.

"Bye, Shiyeon!" They say.

They wait in the car, watching and waiting for me to unlock my door and go inside my house.

I wave at them one last time after unlocking and opening my door, then I head inside.

I jump as I notice someone inside my house already.

"Jay?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

72.5K 1.5K 8
❝ Our destiny is a damned mistake. ❞ A relationship full of lies, that's what theirs was. One's a player and the other one's a trickster. When a miss...
7.2K 231 38
When devastating circumstances caused Lee Eunji to leave her hometown she never imagined that another tragedy would force her to return three years l...
73K 1.8K 34
What do you do when the person who saved your life is also your enemy and who your destined to kill. Highest ranking: #1 in Alduin
1.5K 87 10
❝ For even sad birds sing ❞ Ripped mercilessly from her realm, Eru is forced to live amongst those who seek only to rid of and destroy her very root...