New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

By cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... More

1- Unmanageable Youth
2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
7- Frightened and Upset
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
12- Out of mind, out of body
13- Bittersweet
14- Resist the temptation
15- Crisis averted
16- Impromptu visit
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
54- Talk it Out
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancé
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

94- Gabriel's slip up

462 50 39
By cyndicyn22

Hello all you beautiful people~♡ I hope that you all are enjoying your best lives~♡ We recently got snow here for the first time since winter started.:3 Most the time, the temperature has been fluctuating so much that we thought our winter was going to be a warm one.🤣😂 But that was how I got so sick this past week and why I didn't update.😱 I hope that you can forgive me for not updating this last week, so I hope that you all are ready for a double update to make up for that.:3 This chapter contains explicit sexual content and a minor being attracted to their parent, so please be advised when reading my loves~♡ I hope that you all enjoy this new installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

It had been a week since Gabriel had acted out against Taehyung and Taehyung was starting to feel like that was just a sort of revenge for tattling on him. Taehyung was just delighted that Gabriel wasn't acting out against him anymore, emotionally exhausted from the last time. Although Taehyung had to admit that he kept his head down when it came to Gabriel and almost refused to meet his eyes. After all, Gabriel was almost as tall as Taehyung and Jungkook. He was only a foot shorter than Taehyung now and he still had years to grow. It was intimidating the way Gabriel would stare him down some days as well and Taehyung was trying his hardest not to say anything to Jungkook for fear of retaliation from Gabriel once more.

Taehyung was currently folding laundry, waiting for Jimin to come over as he'd promised because Taehyung had whined and cried to him about being anxious to be alone with Gabriel. Jimin couldn't understand why Taehyung was so uncomfortable being around his own son but still promised to drop by and visit.

Taehyung had just finished folding Gabriel's comforter and sheets when a soft knock at the door dragged him from his current task. Taehyung opened the door to reveal Jimin standing in the doorway with Yoongi and Hoseok in tow today. Taehyung hastily ushered them in and offered a hug to each one as Gabriel plodded his way down the stairs. "Uncle Minnie! Uncle Hobi and Uncle Yoon," Gabriel greeted excitedly, rushing over to give them hugs as well. Jimin couldn't help noticing the dark glare Gabriel cast in Taehyung's direction before hugging them though and watched as Gabriel shoved roughly past Taehyung to head into the kitchen.

Jimin hastily wrapped his arms around Taehyung to keep him from falling after Gabriel had just about knocked him off balance. "Seems you're just everybody's plaything, aren't you?" Gabriel scoffed flatly, glaring at Taehyung once more as Jimin released him once he had his footing again. Yoongi spoke up in retort for Taehyung, already annoyed with the situation. "And is that any way for you to be talking to your father?" Yoongi implored aggressively, resting his hand on his hip. Gabriel glanced at Yoongi nonchalantly and shrugged before taking a sip of his drink. "He's not my father. Not biologically, at least," Gabriel answered flatly, realizing he'd hurt Taehyung with those words.

They all watched as Taehyung's features twisted with sorrow at those words, tears building in his eyes and that was the same time they witnessed Gabriel's personality switch gears. He briskly walked over towards Taehyung, cupping Taehyung's face in his hands the way Jungkook would. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Hoseok, who both exchanged a look with Jimin. "No, no, daddy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. You're the best father anyone could ask for," Gabriel blurted out, ducking to try and look Taehyung in his eyes since he'd lowered his gaze and his head. Jimin approached Gabriel and Taehyung, roughly grasping Gabriel's wrist and giving him a stern look as Gabriel backed away.

"You know better than to talk to your daddy that way," Jimin chided sternly, seemingly more threatening to Gabriel than Taehyung would ever be. Now Jimin understood why Taehyung felt uncomfortable being alone around Gabriel. "Go to your room. Now," Jimin commanded loudly, leaving no room for argument as Gabriel stormed off. Jimin pulled Taehyung into his arms and gently patted his back to comfort him, realizing those words had hurt Taehyung more than any physical action would have.

"Hey, he's just going through a rough time. You remember what puberty was like, don't you?" Hoseok asked softly, tenderly patting Taehyung's back as well. Yoongi joined in with trying to comfort Taehyung until he could calm down, but that was easier said than done. Taehyung's tears weren't letting up and they realized that the only person that could fix this would be Gabriel himself or Jungkook. "We should go talk to Gabriel. He needs to sincerely apologize to his dad," Yoongi announced as Hoseok nodded in agreement, grabbing Yoongi's hand. "We'll go retrieve him while you keep Taehyung there," Hoseok stated firmly, hastily walking towards the stairs.

When Yoongi and Hoseok approached Gabriel's room, they knocked softly for his privacy, only to hear Taehyung's name uttered hoarsely on the other side of the door. Hoseok glanced at Yoongi with wide eyes as Yoongi stared back at Hoseok with the same shocked expression. They were silent for several seconds as they stared at each other in a deep state of shock. "I- Is he m- masturbating to th- the thought of Tae?" Hoseok asked quietly as Yoongi shrugged with confusion. "Maybe that's why he so angrily addressed the fact that Tae isn't his father? So he c- can justify his attraction to him?" Yoongi reasoned quietly as they knocked louder this time, noticing silence on the other side of the door now.

After several moments, Gabriel answered the door and looked up at Hoseok and Yoongi's shocked faces. Gabriel immediately felt panic surge through him at their expressions, his hand tightening on the doorknob. "Wh- What?" Gabriel asked softly as Hoseok shook his head to clear his thoughts. "You. You need to talk to your father and apologize. We can't console him from how much those words hurt him," Hoseok explained nervously, averting his eyes as Gabriel pushed past them.

He was the first one down the stairs, immediately taking Taehyung from Jimin's grasp and trying to comfort him. "Daddy, please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you saying that," Gabriel assured urgently, cupping Taehyung's cheeks in his hands once again. Yoongi and Hoseok were making their way down the stairs when Gabriel suddenly pressed his lips to Taehyung's own. Taehyung immediately withdrew in shock, an audible and loud thud catching everyone's attention as Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok turned to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. Gabriel didn't seem the least bit startled by Jungkook's appearance as a mischievous smirk formed on his lips.

Taehyung was silent as he stared at Jungkook but never fully registered him standing there. "Room! Now," Jungkook yelled angrily, physically chasing Gabriel towards the stairs before turning his attention back towards Taehyung. Taehyung still sat in utter shock, staring at the ground as Jimin hastily backed out of Jungkook's path. The look of anger and possession on Jungkook's face was enough to have anybody running in the opposite direction as his path directed him straight to Taehyung. "Tae," Jungkook called firmly, shaking him lightly by the shoulders and out of his reverie. Taehyung glanced up at Jungkook, finally realizing he was there before more tears collected in his eyes.

Taehyung hastily bolted for the stairs, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment. Everyone had just seen Gabriel kiss him and Taehyung felt disgusted in himself so he was certain Jungkook felt equally as disgusted by him. Although Taehyung could hear the heavy footsteps behind him and hastened his pace, reaching their room, slamming the door, and locking it. Taehyung pressed his back against the door as Jungkook knocked aggressively on the door, trying to get Taehyung to open the door. Taehyung slid down the door, crying hysterically once again as he coughed harshly with each hyperventilated breath. "Tae! Baby! Please! Let me in the room! We can talk about this," Jungkook called desperately through the door as Taehyung's breathing and coughing ramped up Jungkook's desperation.

After several hours of banging on the door to try and get Taehyung to open it, Jungkook pressed his back to the door and slid to the floor. "I know what you're thinking, love. I don't view you or what happened with Gabriel as anything related to my past... You could never do those things," Jungkook assured softly, almost inaudible before he heard the doorknob turn. Although it wasn't the doorknob to their room at all, but Gabriel's room instead as they stated at each other from a distance. "Is daddy still upset?" Gabriel asked as Jungkook glared at Gabriel, standing hastily to his feet and storming towards him aggressively.

That was when the door to their room finally opened and Taehyung rushed after Jungkook, grasping his hand and pulling him towards their room instead. "Don't take it out on him," Taehyung urged softly, pulling Jungkook into the room and closing the door. Gabriel smirked as he approached their door and cracked their door once more to watch them. Jungkook was the one with closed off body language now with one leg crossed over the other as Taehyung sat anxiously next to Jungkook. "I'm sorry," Taehyung apologized softly, coughing once again as Jungkook's body language opened up immediately.

"What do you have to be sorry for, baby? You didn't do anything. That little sh-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung pressing a finger to Jungkook's lips with a soft smile. "Well, he's our little shit and he's definitely more like you than I'd originally thought," Taehyung noted with a breathy chuckle, dropping his gaze to the ground. Jungkook sighed softly at Taehyung's words, realizing he was right. "I know. This is why I've decided to start taking him to work with me. I can't trust him around you now and I certainly don't want you to feel uncomfortable around him," Jungkook reasoned, patting his thighs firmly now. Taehyung deftly climbed over into Jungkook's lap, bracketing his legs on either side of Jungkook's powerful thighs with a tender smile.

"That would definitely help, darling," Taehyung expressed tenderly, caressing Jungkook's right cheek. "I'll tell his tutor to start meeting him at your office then. But..." Taehyung trailed off, hesitant to ask the burning question that has been on his mind since the door had been closed on Jungkook. "But are you seriously not disgusted by me? Especially after seeing... that?" Taehyung asked, averting his gaze as Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek now. "I could never, baby. I saw with my own eyes Gabriel lean in to kiss you. I know you didn't have any intention behind that kiss. I also realize you were crying uncontrollably when I'd entered too. Was that his doing as well?" Jungkook asked softly, his hand trailing down Taehyung's arm.

Again, Gabriel watched their activities unfold while Taehyung bit his lip at Jungkook's question. "H- He said I wasn't his father," Taehyung confessed quietly, his voice cracking with restrained emotion as more tears built up in his eyes. Jungkook gently wiped Taehyung's tears away with his thumb, fully cupping Taehyung's face in his hands. "I'll talk to him about it. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way," Jungkook determined, pulling Taehyung in for a tender kiss. One tender kiss turned into several tender kisses that grew in intensity and passion. Gabriel liked the way Jungkook was kissing Taehyung only because he could now imagine himself kissing Taehyung in the same way. Gabriel continued to watch as Jungkook's hand slid slowly up Taehyung's shirt, grabbing the slender male's pert nipple and twisting hard. Gabriel bit his lip at the reaction Taehyung unleashed, unbeknownst to them that they had an audience.

Jungkook continued to tease Taehyung with playful but harsh flicks to his nipple. Even through his shirt, Jungkook was just good at targeting Taehyung's most sensitive areas. Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt, lowering his head to take one of the smaller male's nipples into his mouth. Taehyung let out a low and muffled moan, arching his back as Jungkook flicked his tongue over that same sensitive nipple. Taehyung wrapped one arm around Jungkook's shoulders, gripping the opposite side of Jungkook's shirt tightly in his slim fist with one hand relaxing on Jungkook's strong thigh as Taehyung leaned back and grinded against Jungkook.

For the first time, Gabriel saw something in his daddy that he'd never seen before. Sexual aggression and that excited Gabriel even more as he continued to watch them. Jungkook and Taehyung both hastily unbuckled Jungkook's belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as Jungkook shoved the fabric down around his ankles. They both hastily unbuttoned and unzipped Taehyung's pants as well, dropping the fabric far enough for Jungkook to yank them off and throw them haphazardly in the room. Taehyung only lifted himself slightly off of Jungkook's lap before bouncing back down against Jungkook's thighs. Both released a soft groan of pent up sexual frustrations. Gabriel had noticed that they'd been a little less sexually involved shortly after he'd tripped Taehyung that one day, but when he saw the bruise that had left, he understood why too. Although, now the bruise was faded enough and not even the slightest bit painful as Gabriel bit his lip and continued to observe.

Taehyung feverishly kissed Jungkook as he bounced and roughly rode Jungkook's length, needing Jungkook just as much as Jungkook needed him. Taehyung panted softly each time they broke the kiss, finding it difficult to breathe at certain points but that wasn't going to stop him now. He was far too invested now as Jungkook's hands guided his hips to what would help them both achieve release. Jungkook moaned Taehyung's name softly, burying his head in Taehyung's neck and biting that main artery. Taehyung's body jolted as he cried out softly from the roughness, never once breaking his stride though. Gabriel was impressed how much Taehyung's frail body could actually take as he watched Jungkook's hips slowly start meeting Taehyung's own.

Taehyung leaned back on Jungkook's thighs, one of his hands resting on Jungkook's knee while the other remained tightly wrapped in Jungkook's hair. Taehyung's moans were growing in pitch with each relentless thrust as Jungkook proceeded to play with and twist Taehyung's pert nipples or tease his throbbing cock. Jungkook's expression twisted with pain before Taehyung's and Gabriel realized what that expression meant as he continued to watch intently, intrigued with Taehyung's method. He'd never actually witnessed Jungkook get off so quickly as he did now, wondering if it was just the pace Taehyung chose or if he was talented in the field of satisfying people.

Gabriel watched as Jungkook's grip tightened around Taehyung's hips and his jaw went slack. "F- Fuck, Tae," Jungkook groaned softly in Taehyung's ear causing the slender male's body to jolt violently with pleasure. Jungkook closed his eyes and buried his face in Taehyung's neck yet again as his hips jerked, a low and muffled moan echoing throughout the room. Taehyung panted softly once more before his body tensed, his actions slowing to a deliberate halt as the last thrust down was all Taehyung needed. Taehyung's back arched drastically, Jungkook holding onto him as he exposed his neck even more to Jungkook. His eyes shut tight as moan after pitched moan fell from Taehyung's lips until his body settled down into Jungkook's lap once more. They kissed yet again as Jungkook picked them up off the edge of the bed and slammed Taehyung into the mattress. Gabriel stood at their door, watching them all night as they proceeded to satisfy each other round after round.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.2K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
19.4K 1.1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
220K 10.1K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
170K 6.4K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...