Insanity | NBA Youngboy

By kaiwrotethat

"You make me calm, I don't know what I'm doing." - Sincerely, Kentrell. *old don't read* 08/18/2021-09/4/2021 More

Info/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

41

9K 274 113
By kaiwrotethat

A few hours later. | 3pm

"Damnnnnn." Joe smiled looking at the hotel hut area KD picked out.

"I'm finna run all around this bitch on god." Kd took off running, and Kailani snatched him up by his shirt.

"No the hell you are not. Don't be ghetto hoe." She mugged him, and he rolled his eyes, following her to the huts.

"Nene wanna be our mama so bad." Ben shook his head and she waved him off as Kentrell held her hand.

"Shit, got fucking damn." Lay grabbed the rail, feeling the bridge almost trip her.

"Thats yo fat ass." Kd mumbled, and Joe popped his neck.

"Stop playing with babymama nigga damn you know she cry too much." Joe told him, and Lay rolled her eyes.

"I don't like how all y'all call me babymama, Ian yall fucking babymama." She frowned, and they all shrugged.

"Girl you just be talking." Kentrell waved her off, making Kailani chuckle and Lay mugged him.

"Kd and Joe, y'all suite right there. Kd if somebody complain on y'all, on god Ima whoop yo fucking ass." Kailani pointed at him, passing Joe and him their room keys, and he smacked his lips.

"Can't do shit like it's my bday." He rolled his eyes, and him and Joe walked in their hut.

"Bye bestie." Lay kissed Kailani's lips making her laugh.

"Bye gay hoe." Kailani waved as Kentrell dapped Ben up.

Ben and Lay had their own hut, KD and Joe had a hut suite that had two rooms, and Kailani and Kentrell had their own as well.

Kentrell stood behind her as she swiped the card against the lock, pushing it open.

"Aww this so cute." Kailani smiled looking at the hotel's living room and kitchen area.

"It's giving rich Africa." Kentrell mumbled, and she laughed.

"Dont be racist Kentrell. That ain't funny." She shook her head and he shrugged.

Kentrell pulled their suitcase to the room, before walking and wrapping his arms around Kailani.

He kissed her neck as she stood over the balcony.

"You like this view huh?" He chuckled, and she smiled.

"Mhm. In the Maldives and shit." She said, as he rubbed her sides.

"What if a tsunami just happen right now? Like right now." He asked, and she laughed.

"You definitely gone drown cause you can't swim." She replied, and he smacked his lips.

"You stay tryna embarrass me." He rolled his eyes and she laughed.

He kissed her neck, listening to the water splash against the rocks.

"I wanna fuck you right here." She said after a while, and he chuckled.

"Yo freak ass. These fucking stingrays ain't finna watch me bust a nut." He told her, and she laughed.

"They probably wanna get theirs off too." She shrugged, turning around to face him.

She rubbed his face, and he smiled at her. He leaned down, pecking her lips.

"So pretty mami." He mumbled, kissing her neck.

"Thank you Ken." She rubbed his scalp as he kept kissing her.

"I wan' sleep with you. Come on." He picked her up and she laughed as he carried her to the bed.

"Take this off baby." He referred to her clothes as he pulled his off, and she pulled her dress from over her head, taking her panties off.

She laid in the bed, and Kentrell laid next to her, leaving no space between the two of them as he put his head in her neck.

"Kentrell why you always on my neck boy?" She laughed, and he shrugged.

"You smell good. And I like kissing you right hea'. And I wan' bite you." He mumbled, and she laughed.

"I don't even have no perfume or nothing on." She said.

"I like your natural scent." He told her, and she chuckled.

He tightened his grip around her waist, feeling his eyes get heavy.

Kailani put her leg around him, and he put his leg between hers.

Kentrell pulled the cover up over them, before dozing off.

Kailani rubbed his ear, closing her eyes.

A few hours later.

Kailani felt Kentrell staring at her, and she opened her eyes, locking eyes with him.

She turned around, putting her face in the pillow.

"Why you facing that way? Stop playing with me Nene." He turned her back around, and she let his hands roam her body.

"I'm obsessed with you. I love everything about you on god." He mumbled, and she chuckled.

She got out of the bed, brushing her teeth before getting back under the covers with him.

He pulled the cover off of her, spreading her legs and laying on top of her.

"Nene open wider mama." Kentrell said, and she spread her legs wider, keeping her eyes closed as he sat up.

"You beautiful." He told her, dragging his finger down her slit.

"Thank you baby." She smiled.

She grabbed her legs, pulling them to be by her head and he smirked, recording her.

He leaned down, using his tongue to run against her slit.

Kailani bit her lip, her eyes rolling back as he French kissed her lower set of lips.

He spelled his name against her, and she let out a loud moan as her legs began to shake.

"Lemme taste you baby." He said against her, rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." She moaned, letting her juices flow out of her.

Kentrell groaned as he cleaned her up with his mouth.

"Turn around, ass up. Show me sum." He licked his lips, sitting up.

Kailani turned around, arching her back, and he bit his lip watching her make her ass clap.

"How the fuck you do that?" He groaned and she laughed.

"Lemme eat yo ass Ne." He said, and she shook her head.

"Nah you good lil nasty." She laughed, laying on her stomach as he put his phone down.

"Why not?" He slapped her ass and she shrugged.

"You wanna put your mouth where my shit come from?" She asked, and he nodded, making her laugh.

"I was finna say I'd eat yo shit but I wouldn't. I'm nasty but I ain't that fucking nasty." He shook his head and she laughed again.

"That's definitely nasty. Eating ass is too." She told him.

"But you clean, so come on." He pulled her back up, pushing her back in an arch.

He spread her ass, smirking.

He leaned down, sticking his tongue in her ass, and she quickly pulled away from him.

"Uhun Kentrell I don't like that." She frowned, and he busted out laughing.

"It's not funny Ken ew." She grabbed a wipe, wiping between her ass before putting it in the trash.

"At least you tried." He shrugged, laying next to her.

"You like that?" She asked, a frown forming once she saw him nod.

"I love every part of you girl. I'll suck everywhere." He shrugged, and she laughed.

He got up, brushing his teeth, before laying between her legs again.

Kailani's phone rang, and she reached over grabbing it as Kentrell's hands still roamed her body.

"Yes Kelldrick?" She answered, watching Kentrell put her toes in his mouth.

"Is y'all hoes ready? Bitch we finna do it l-." He started, and she cut him off.

"Like it's yo bday Kd I know. We finna get ready now. Bye hoe." She laughed, hanging up.

Kentrell grabbed her neck, bringing her in for a kiss.

"What you, aw- fuck." She moaned as his fingers slid inside of her.

"Just needed to taste you real quick." He pulled his fingers out, putting them in his mouth and groaning.

"I fucking love you." He kissed the side of her face and she laughed.

"I love you too." She told him, and he smiled.

He picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom.

"Ouuu this is niceeeee." Kailani smiled as he started some shower water.

"It don't smell like roaches or nothing." Kentrell mumbled, making her laugh.

He chuckled, stepping in the water with her.

He held he against the wall, putting his face in her neck.

"Kentrell I wanna be under the water." She laughed, and he shook his head no.

"You okay baby?" She rubbed his face, and he nodded.

She lifted his head up, looking in his eyes.

She rubbed his eyebrow, as he held eye contact with her.

"What's the matter?" She asked him.

"I'm good baby, I swear. I just love you." He said, and she smiled.

"I love you the most." She kissed his nose and he grinned, making her laugh.

They quickly bathed and got dressed, walking out of their hut.

Kentrell picked her up, and she chuckled.

"You know I got feet right? You stay picking me up, I know I'm heavy." She rubbed his scalp and he shrugged.

"You think I'm weak? I can hold you with one hand." He told her, and she tilted her head to the side.

Kentrell placed her on her feet, before picking her up by her ass with one arm.

"Shit, I believe you, oh my god I'm finna fall Kentrell." She grabbed his shirt, and he laughed, using his other arm to balance her.

"Put me down Ken I can walk." She tried pulling out of his grip.

"Nah you good. Say! Kd Ima beat your fucking ass!" Kentrell yelled at KD who had picked up a stingray out of the water.

"Shit! This motherfucker done BIT me!" Kd screamed, dropping it back in the water.

"Oh my god this mane stupid as hell." Ben mumbled from behind them.

"Hey bestfriend." Kailani waved at Lay, and she laughed, waving back.

"I told this dumb ass nigga bro." Joe flicked Kd neck watching him cry.

"And where were you? Why you let him?" Lay asked Joe, and he frowned,

"I went to go find the bar. Duh?" He rolled his neck, holding a tray of shots.

"I fucking hate my life." Lay pouted, wanting to drink.

"Babymama I don't mind if son son a lil slow.. you can still drink." Kd grinned, and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't never play with the nephew hoe." Kailani said to Kd.

"Why? You think he won't be able to do normal shit? You ableist bitch." Kd bucked at her and she laughed.

"Bro you so dramatic." Joe shook his head as they sat at a table on the beach.

"Put me down please." Kailani said to Kentrell, as they talked amongst themselves and he shook his head no without looking up from his phone.

"Ken." She stale-faced him, and he didn't look up.

"What got you this occupied?" She took his phone out of his hand.

"You. Why you don't wanna sit on me?" He pulled his blunt from behind his ear.

Kailani saw that he was scrolling through her Instagram pictures, and she tilted her head to the side.

"What you doing on my page?" She asked him.

"Looking at you. Duh?" He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Why you don't wanna sit on me?" He repeated.

"Cause I got my own ass, let me use it." She shrugged.

"Oh but when I was tryna use yo ass you wouldn't let me." He mumbled, pulling a chair right next to his, and putting her in it as she laughed.

"Tryna use her ass? Bitch what?" Kd frowned at Lani.

"Bitch not like that why you in my business." Kailani waved him off as Kentrell rested his hand on her inner thigh, still scrolling through her page.

"Time to do it like it's my bday! Finna fuck some bitches tonight!" Kd grinned, looking at the three rows of shots.

"Im staying sober cause I got a babymama and shit." Ben rolled his eyes and Lay popped his neck making him wince.

"I ain't. Sorry sista." Kailani shrugged, grabbing two shots with Kd.

"You first Nene." Kd said, and she nodded.

"Go bestfriend!" Lay laughed, watching her throw back the two shots, licking the salt from around the rim.

"Whew shit." She coughed, and they all laughed.

"DO IT LIKE ITS MY BDAY!" Kd screamed, before taking a whole row of shots back to back, making everybody's eyes widen.

"Im not taking care of this bitch ass nigga tonight." Joe shook his head, tossing two shots back, and flaring his throat.

Kd fell backwards out of his chair and face first into the sand, his body still.

"Bitch, you alive?" Lay nudged him with her foot.

"No. Y'all know Mexico be tryna poison people." Kd dizzily stood up.

"This ain't no fucking Mexico we in Asia." Kentrell shook his head at him, and he shrugged.

Lay pulled her speaker out of her bag, and Kailani grinned.

"Finna get bestfriend fucked up." Lay smiled, and Kentrell smirked.

"What you tryna do tonight?" Kentrell asked her in her ear as Lay blasted some music.

"You." She said, before tossing 3 shots back.

"Fuck!" She laughed, hiccuping.

"Bro babymama we ain't being pregnant no more man damn." Ben frowned as Kentrell passed him the blunt.

"That's your fault, don't blame babymama." Joe hiccuped after tossing more shots back.

"Bm I need some Nola music." Kailani stood up, and Lay laughed, before a beat started playing.

Kailani kicked her sandals off, pulling Kentrell up as he smirked.

"Who I might be? Ass everywhere, ass everywhere." Kailani threw her ass in a circle, putting her hands on her head.

"Holy shit." Kentrell slapped her ass, and a small crowed clapped for Kailani.

"They probably think her ass Spanish foreal." Joe laughed, and Ben nodded, laughing as well.

"Put it on him, Ima put it on him." Kailani put her hands in the sand as she bent over while Kentrell air fucked her.

"You better eat bestfriend!" Lay clapped to the beat.

"Do it like it's my Bday bestie." Kd drunkenly recorded her, and she turned so that her ass faced his camera.

She held Kentrell's waist, bending over and making her ass clap.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kd laughed, his phone dropping as he freely moved his body to the beat.

"Bro this nigga moving slow as hell." Joe geeked, pointing to Kd who was swinging his hands in the air.

Kentrell slapped Kailani's ass a few times, and she laughed, standing back up.

"Stripper jump bestfriend!" Kd pull some ones out of his pocket.

Kailani faced the crowd, keeping her legs together and jumping as she laughed.

"No way sista." Lay laughed, throwing ones on her as well.

"Whew shit. Bitch getting too big for this." Kailani breathed, Kentrell holding her waist as the song went off.

"Say Kd its 12 nigga. Happy Ten day." Ben dapped him up.

"Four day nigga, wassam." Kentrell brought him in a bro hug, and Kd leaned against him, drunk.

"Nigga can't even hear right now." Joe shook his head, sitting Kd on a chair.

"I can hear colors, matter of fact bitch." Kd held a hand up, before he leaned over, throwing up.

"Bitch can't hold liquor." Lani laughed, grabbing four shots.

"Baby take these. All of them." Kailani smirked, facing Kentrell, and he shrugged, taking them from her.

He took them back, licking the salt from around the rim and flaring his throat.

"Niggas finna drunk sex so hard tonight. Wish that was me." Ben mugged them.

"Ben you the one got me pregnant with your super saiyan nut ass." Lay mushed his head, and he laughed, kissing the side of her face.

"Freedia, you got to! She fin' to!" Kd screamed to the song.

"Nah, baby need more shots. Need him drunk." Kailani grabbed four more shots, and Kentrell took them, shaking his head.

"Fuck." He laughed, becoming drunk.

"Ain't never seen this nigga drunk off liquor before." Joe laughed, taking another shot.

"No way I let you take me out the game like this." Lay whined, and Ben laughed.

"Say, I'm taking babymama home. I'll be back to make sure y'all niggas ain't die. Lani, you got this?" Ben asked, and she nodded, waving him off.

"Nigga I can't see straight right now, bye hoes." Joe waved, walking to his hut. Ben made sure he got in, before taking Lay to theirs.

She could always hold her liquor, always aware of her surroundings no matter how drunk she got.

"Can you eat it from the back? You wanna ram it in my cat?" Kailani rapped to Kentrell, and he smiled, holding her waist.

"I do mami. Let's go." He slurred in her ear, and she laughed.

"Body shots!" Kd screamed, laying on the table.

One of the girls who worked at the bar, poured salt and liquor on his body, before cleaning it off of him with her tongue.

"Oh I'm taking you home fasho, let's go." Kd jumped up, picking her up and running to his hut.

Kailani turned to face Kentrell, laying him on the table.

"Girl I will fuck you out here, stop playing." Kentrell laid his head back as she put salt around his nipples and some Hennessy down his chest and stomach.

She put a lime on his mouth, and Kentrell laughed.

"I like em nasty nasty. Real nasty, yeah." Kentrell sung to the song as Kailani laughed.

"Suck on my dick and I give you a kiss, ew, I guess I'm a nasty lil bitch." He mumbled, dragging her hand down his body, and she smirked.

"He put his thumb in, hit from the back ain't no running, hit from the side and I'm cumming, turn around let him nut on my stomach." Kailani sung in his ear, and he groaned.

"Spit in my mouth I'm with all of that shit. Hit with no rubber bae I wanna feel it. Shoot the club up with my legs to the ceiling. Hands round my neck swear this boy tryna kill me, yeah, we get busy off the henny." Kailani bit her lip, licking the salt off of him and he watched her, a smirk on his face.

"Facts." He gripped her ass, and she laughed.

She sucked the Hennessy off of his stomach and chest, making his dick instantly brick up.

Kailani leaned up, sucking on the lemon as it was in his mouth.

"Fuck." He grunted, taking the lemon out of his mouth and bringing her in for a rough kiss.

"Shit baby, hold on." Kailani moaned as he roughly kissed her neck.

She pulled his shirt all the way from over his head as he groped her body.

"Came back at the right time, niggas finna fuck outside. Man come on." Ben laughed, grabbing Kailani's shoes, and leading them to their hut.

Kentrell picked Kailani up, kissing her body as he followed Ben.

"Hurry yall nasty ass up bro damn." He pushed them inside, closing their door.

"Fuck! Take this shit off Lani." Kentrell grunted, kissing her neck and taking her shorts off.

Kailani moaned, pulling her shirt from over her head.

Kentrell pushed her on the bed after taking his sweats off.

"Shit." Kailani rocked her hips against his face once he took her clit in his mouth.

"No, baby, come on." Kailani slurred, pulling his face to hers.

She roughly kissed him, causing him to groan.

"Fuck me, please." She panted, as he kissed her neck.

Kentrell slammed into her, making her scream.

"Damn Nene." Kentrell grunted, giving her hard, fast strokes.

Kailani moaned, her eyes rolling back as he touched her spot with every stroke.

"Look at me." Kentrell slapped her, gripping face and she bit her lip, focusing on him.

"Nah, chill out mami don't do that." Kentrell moaned as she gripped around him.

"You sound so good baby fuck." She moaned, tears of pleasure falling down her face as he roughly fucked her.

"Tell me you love me." Kentrell grunted, squeezing her neck, and she smiled.

"I love you, oh shit I'm cumming baby I love you." She whimpered, her legs beginning to shake as Kentrell kissed her neck.

"I love you. Cum for me baby." He said in her ear, and her eyes rolled back as she let her juices flow out of her.

She bit his shoulder, and he let out a loud moan as he slammed into her one more time, releasing his nut inside of her.

"Oh fuck." He grunted, his dick throbbing.

"Again baby." He panted, biting his lip. Kailani sucked the spot she had previously bit, before biting him again.

"Fuck Kailani." He moaned, nutting in her once more, before falling next to her.

Both of them fell asleep, not being able to say anything from how tired they were.

Sex on the beach, playing in the sanddddddd. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
80.1K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...