Random Marriage II

Per taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... Més

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

114

410 28 5
Per taeyeon_mystar

"What a joke! I'm Coco's mother. Plus, her father has no ability to take care of her. Why can't I take my daughter back?"

"Don't you bunch of lawyers think you can trick me. No matter how good you are at talking, you can't change the fact that Coco is my daughter."

"It's only right for a mother to take back her daughter."

From this sentence alone, it was clear to see that Mother Lee was an unreasonable person.

So, the lawyers directly handed her a letter, "Before you try to take back Coco, let us discuss a few issues. Firstly, you left your husband and daughter and never took care of Coco after your divorce with your husband. You even abandoned your daughter! So, before you make any demands, let's first discuss these legal responsibilities that you have owing."

"Secondly, even if you still insist on fighting for Coco's custody, the court will look into your finances. Are you sure you want to face the court in your current situation?"

"Madam, we all know what your true intentions are. But, we can confidently tell you that if you go to court, not only will you lose your custody battle, you may even incriminate yourself. According to the law, abandoning a child is liable to up to 7 years in prison."

"Think it over..."

Mother Lee was obviously threatened by the lawyers words. After all, her history of abandonment, as well as her finances, were black marks across her name that could never be erased.

"Even if I can't take back Coco, isn't it only right for her to give her mother some money now that she is earning so much?"

The lawyers felt that Mother Lee was completely shameless.

They couldn't believe that Father Lee was attracted by this woman in the past and eventually abandoned by her as well.

"Madam, I think you've made a mistake. You may not fight for the custody of Coco, but we can still report you for abandonment. If you want to continue with this, we don't mind."

"So, do you still want some money?"

The lawyers sneered as they watched Mother Lee's face turn pale.

"A despicable person like you does not deserve to be a mother. You just wait and see, I'm sure your current husband's children will kick you out in a matter of time."

"Lastly, I would like to add one more thing. Coco's value may have changed, but it's not something that someone like you will have anything to do with. If you decide to appear in front of Coco again, I can guarantee that you won't spend any less than 7 years in prison. Do you want to give it a try?"

After speaking, the lawyers left and reunited with Coco and her father outside.

"Let's go. The problem has been solved."

"That woman won't come looking for me again, will she?" Coco asked.

"Don't worry, she won't," the head lawyer replied as he lifted Coco in his arms. Before he parted with the father and daughter, he added one last thing,

"Mr. Lee, have you ever heard the saying, 'Weakness is the biggest evil'? I know you've already tried your best to protect Coco, but what you've done isn't enough. I suggest you hand Coco over to Superstar Media so they can help you plan out Coco's future."

After hearing this, Father Lee understood that the lawyer was simply being honest. So, he nodded his head and replied, "Thank you, I will seriously consider it."

"Don't just consider it. You need to do it."

After speaking, the lawyer boarded his car and quickly disappeared from sight.

Coco looked at her father's hurt expression and felt a little bad, "Daddy, you've already done your best..."

"But daddy is honestly weak," Father Lee sighed. "Coco, let's both learn to improve. You can improve your acting and I will improve my strength."

"OK, daddy."

The father and daughter declared to keep their distance from the frightening woman. Meanwhile, just as the lawyer predicted, as soon as Mother Lee returned home, her husband's children kicked her out of the house. The reason was simple, this woman had borrowed a large sum of money from them, so they demanded that she pay them back or give them the house. But, how was she capable of paying them back?

So, in the end, there was no choice but to kick her out...

After hearing of this, Coco barely had any reaction. It was almost like it was someone else's mother that was living so pitifully​.

Afterwards, she immersed herself into acting. She had promised herself that she'd thank all the people that had helped her. So, she was learning to be the best and putting in her best efforts...

...

Meanwhile, Xia Hanmo had already met Zhou Qing in private quite a few times. But, every single encounter was unbeknownst to Seohyun. Whenever Xia Hanmo was at home, Zhou Qing would think of a way to do something unforgettably romantic for her.

On that particular night, Zhou Qing once again met Xia Hanmo outside her apartment. But, Seohyun had forgotten to give Xia Hanmo something, so she turned her car around and returned to Xia Hanmo's place. However, she ended up seeing Xia Hanmo and Zhou Qing strolling together in a nearby park.

No wonder Xia Hanmo appeared to be in a good mood the last few days. Seohyun originally thought it was because filming was going well. But, from the looks of it, Zhou Qing had secretly made a move on her.

Seohyun didn't know how far Xia Hanmo had fallen into his trap, but she knew that if she was to tell her the truth now, Xia Hanmo would not listen to a word she'd say. In fact, they would simply fall deeper into Zhou Qing's trap by drifting further apart.

So, what was she to do?

Seohyun contemplated for a while and eventually gave Tiffany a phone call, "Fany unnie, I saw Hanmo and Zhou Qing meeting in secret tonight. Is there a way to prevent them from seeing each other?"

"Since Hanmo is so cautious of you that she hasn't notified you of something so important, then we should use Zhou Qing's scheme to our own benefit and spread news of the two's meeting. Afterwards, you can tell her that they can't create a scandal and restrict her from seeing him," Tiffany instructed.

"OK, I understand."

Seohyun didn't like playing tricks like this, but she was doing it to protect her friend and artist. Zhou Qing was too secretive and not deserving of Xia Hanmo's friendship.

So, the next day, a picture of the two appeared on the newspapers claiming that they had turned a working relationship into something serious. As soon as Seohyun saw the news, she immediately gave Xia Hanmo a phone call, "Hanmo, you should keep your distance from Zhou Qing from now on. Rumors have already started between the two of you."

"But, how did this get leaked?" Not only did Xia Hanmo not listen to Seohyun, she even suspected her.

This was because Zhou Qing had actually spotted Seohyun's car the previous night. So, the fact that this rumor was started afterwards made it hard not to suspect that it was Seohyun's doing. After all, it wasn't the first time that Xia Hanmo's manager had betrayed her.

"Hanmo, what do you mean?"

"Nothing. I understand," Xia Hanmo brushed her off before hanging up the phone. But, Zhou Qing was next to her the entire time.

"I don't know what's going on with Seohyun."

"It's nothing. She's simply trying to keep us apart," Zhou Qing laughed.

But, it was obvious that Seohyun had lost this round. Because, Zhou Qing was now certain that Seohyun had heard his conversation in the parking lot.

On the surface, Xia Hanmo's interaction with Zhou Qing decreased. After all, they had to avoid rumors. But, in secret, she actually met up with him more than before.

In Xia Hanmo's heart, Zhou Qing was responsible, cultured and barely got angry at others.

So, thinking about the way that Seohyun tried to keep them apart, she instead became more cautious of Seohyun.

Seohyun could obviously feel that Xia Hanmo had become very insincere towards her.

The relationship between women was sometimes fragile like that. Especially when up against love.

Seohyun was anxious, but no one could find any evidence on Zhou Qing's secret. Even if Crown Empire was to make a move, they couldn't find his faults. What was she to do?

Meanwhile, Xia Hanmo was already knee deep...

At first, the two women still had things between them that Zhou Qing would never find out about. But, now that Seohyun had to avoid Zhou Qing, her opinions towards Xia Hanmo increased. "Seo Seo, I feel like you've been acting a bit strange lately. What's wrong with you? Tell me."

Seohyun shook her head. Her words stuck to the back of her throat, but nothing came out.

"If you're tired, then go home and get some rest."

Seohyun felt overcome with anxiety, so she avoided the conflict with Xia Hanmo and walked off to the parking lot to fetch a jacket for her.

At this time, Zhou Qing appeared from the shadows and said to her, "Seohyun, I don't know how I've offended you. Why did you reveal mine and Xia Hanmo's relationship to the public?"

"Hanmo really cherishes you. I don't want you to hurt her."

Zhou Qing was still Zhou Qing, he was perfect without a flaw. Seohyun assumed that even if Tiffany was here, she wouldn't be able to do anything about him.

"You guys misunderstood, I really didn't do anything," Seohyun did not act impulsively just in case Xia Hanmo was nearby.

"I simply hope that Hanmo will be happy. I also hope that you'll be happy too."

After speaking, Zhou Qing left, leaving Seohyun behind, weak at the knees.

If she had not heard Zhou Qing's phone call that night, she may have also developed feelings for a man like this.

Seohyun simply felt like there were a lot of things that she couldn't clarify. After all, they had no evidence.

In the following days, Xia Hanmo's attitude towards Seohyun turned extremely cold. Seohyun couldn't understand why, because of a man, their relationship would become like this.

Seohyun hated this kind of torture. But she knew that Xia Hanmo would not believe anything she'd say.

"Fany unnie, I can't stand it anymore, Hanmo's become so foreign that she doesn't like anything I say."

After hearing this, Tiffany had a feeling that she was about to lose an artist. After all, if she was to say anything, Xia Hanmo would simply feel like the entire Superstar Media was scheming against her. If that was to happen, there would be no chance of redemption.

"Seo Seo, we can't control what people think. We've already done everything we can. Be responsible and tell her the truth. If she refuses to turn back, what can we do? We have no evidence."

Zhou Qing kept applying pressure because he wanted Xia Hanmo to get rid of Seohyun.

Their relationship had already turned so sour that it was only a matter of time.

"Is there really no way? Hanmo is in danger..."

"Hanmo will be fine for now. The person that's truly in danger is you," Tiffany warned. "From now on, even if you are with Hanmo, you need to make sure that you can be contacted."

After all, love could make one blind and easily misled.

"OK."

After giving Tiffany a phone call, Seohyun called Yoong to complain. She could no longer think of what she could do for Xia Hanmo. All she could do was watch as Xia Hanmo jumped into the fire pit.

Yoong comforted her and persuaded her to move in with his parents. However, Seohyun still had a lot of worries. But, it wouldn't take long before she'd completely accept Yoong's suggestion.

As 'Late Night 8pm' was a nighttime program, all the activities took part at night. This time, filming was to take place inside an abandoned amusement park. So, the staff were extremely alert.

Seohyun was currently in a dilemma with Xia Hanmo, so all she could do was watch from afar as Xia Hanmo interacted with her guests. After all, Xia Hanmo did not require her help.

Soon, because of a mission, Xia Hanmo disappeared from Seohyun's sight. Some of the staff followed behind as Seohyun remained in the waiting room with a small number of remaining people. Soon, a member of staff returned anxiously and said to Seohyun, "Hanmo's gone missing."

Seohyun was a little surprised as she immediately sat up in her seat, "What's wrong?"

"She ran off during the mission and we lost track of her. There are dog kennels next door..."

After Seohyun heard this, she had no choice but to run around and look for Xia Hanmo. She was so unsettled that she even gave Yoong a phone call.

But, while running around, she didn't see a single person in sight. At this moment, Seohyun turned around, but before she could analyze her surroundings, a pack of black dogs suddenly pounced at her.

Seohyun had nowhere to run as she fell to the ground. The dogs all pounced at her and began to tear at her flesh. Seohyun thought she was going to die. Luckily, an attendant at the kennels ended up saving her.

"Miss, are you OK?"

Seohyun tried to catch her breath. All she felt was pain all over her body as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Why did you come into the kennels all on your own?"

After hearing the old man's question, Seohyun suddenly realized what had happened...

Xia Hanmo had not gone missing, she had simply fallen into someone's trap.

"Thank you uncle, can you help me back to where I came from?"

"Of course."

Seohyun did this so the old man could be her witness.

Soon, the old man helped Seohyun back to where they were filming. However, the entire crew had moved locations without notifying her.

"Haha," Seohyun laughed to herself.

Seohyun held onto the phone that she so desperately salvaged and gave Tiffany a phone call. She then called Xia Hanmo. This time, she did not hold back as she spoke to her. But, of course, Xia Hanmo was happily filming her program and had completely forgotten about her.

"Miss, your injuries aren't light. Luckily, our dogs have all been immunized. But, you will still need to get treatment and keep an eye on your wounds."

The old man escorted Seohyun to the exit of the amusement park and Yoong quickly arrived to pick her up.

As soon as he saw Seohyun's helpless expression, he thanked the old man and immediately carried her into his car.

His original intention was to take Seohyun straight to the hospital. But, Seohyun told him, "Go to the museum...Xia Hanmo is currently there."

"Seo Seo..."

"I need to go!" Seohyun's voice was slightly shaky.

Meanwhile, at Hyatt Regency, Tiffany threw on her jacket and said to Taeyeon, "Tae, I have a matter to attend to. Can you drive me?"

...

Xia Hanmo probably never imagined that she'd hurt Seohyun so badly this time.

No matter how conflicting their thoughts were, she shouldn't have ignored Seohyun. Especially since Seohyun ended up with such a serious injury because of her.

The entire drive to the museum, Yoong's eyebrows scrunched up tightly. This man was obviously angry...because to him, nothing was more important than Seohyun; she was his precious gem. Yet, the person he treasured was being treated by Xia Hanmo in this way...

Worst of all, he couldn't take her to the hospital because he knew that if he didn't let her say what she wanted to say...she would regret it for the rest of her life.

So, before they arrived at the museum, Yoong used the medicine chest in his car to help her briefly sterilize her wounds before he helped her over to the crew.

As she approached, the guests were resting. Seeing that Seohyun was injured, they quickly gathered around her. Of course, this included Xia Hanmo.

"Seohyun, what happened to you?"

"Seohyun?"

Seohyun looked at everyone before her eyes turned to Xia Hanmo, "Did you consider giving me a call when you decided to change locations? Others may not mind, but I'm your manager. Did you not worry when you didn't see me?"

"I thought you had something to handle, so I left first..."

"I don't think I've ever left without telling you, have I, Miss Xia?"

Xia Hanmo suddenly looked away.

Seeing this, Seohyun couldn't help but sneer.

"Xia Hanmo, I've never​ done anything wrong by you. I have something to say to you in private. Could everyone please step aside and give us some space? I'm currently hurt and can't move around," Seohyun looked at everyone with anger and hatred, so everyone subconsciously moved away.

Seohyun looked at Xia Hanmo and scoffed, "Hasn't the recent problem between us been obvious? Haven't you been curious about what I heard in the parking lot? I heard Zhou Qing talking to his friends. It was his idea to get rid of the Station Manager's son's arm."

"This is why I don't want you guys to have any contact."

"Because of a man, you actually forgot what we went through together. What ulterior motive do you think I could possibly have with you?"

"Just a moment ago, someone told me you were missing and told me to go look for you. Next thing I know, I was at the kennels being rescued by the assistant there. While I was being torn apart by dogs, what were you doing? Even if you couldn't find me, you should have at least made a phone call..."

"As your manager, I've already done what I should..."

"Xia Hanmo, you can start looking for a new manager tomorrow. After all, you already had that intention."

After saying this, Seohyun turned to leave. But, the quiet Xia Hanmo suddenly spoke up, "Zhou Ge has already told me everything you said to me today. Seohyun, is it because you can't control me that you've decided to put on a pity act?"

"You were the one that exposed Zhou Ge and I, weren't you?"

"If you want to leave, then go ahead. I already had plans to replace you...I will explain everything to Fany unnie."

Only after hearing this did Seohyun come to her senses. It turned out, they had already drifted so far apart.

Before Seohyun turned around, Xia Hanmo added, "Just like Zhou Ge said, you are just a rookie manager and I am a famous artist. Who do you think Fany unnie would choose?"

Just as Seohyun stopped in her track and was about to turn around, a resounding voice echoed from behind them,

"Let me tell you right now who I'd choose."

"It's Tiffany..."

"Why's Tiffany here?"

"Tiffany..."

Everyone was surprised by the appearance of Tiffany and Taeyeon. Soon, Tiffany arrived in front of the two women.

Xia Hanmo looked at Tiffany before glancing at Seohyun. The answer was obvious...

However, just as Xia Hanmo was feeling smug, Tiffany threw a hard slap across her face.

The slap was extremely loud...

"I can't stand people that are ungrateful. We are obviously not on the same page. So, Xia Hanmo, remember that this slap is not for nothing."

After speaking, Tiffany helped Yoong as he walked Seohyun out, "Let's go..."

Xia Hanmo was shocked; extremely shocked. She thought Tiffany would choose her...

"Tiffany...why? I'm famous..."

"I can make you famous and I can also drag you back down to hell! You actually gave up on someone that protects you for the sake of a man you don't even truly understand. Xia Hanmo, you are no longer worth our efforts. I will send you a contract cancelation tomorrow. Since someone is taking care of your brother now, it's no longer my concern."

After speaking, Tiffany began to lead Seohyun out. However, Zhou Qing witnessed what happened and quickly stepped out to help his girlfriend, "Tiffany, I think we may have a misunderstanding."

Tiffany turned around and smirked at Zhou Qing, "Zhou Qing, look at everyone before you: you have the CEO of Crown Empire, the boss of Superstar Media and an officer from the Air Force...but you placed all your bets on Xia Hanmo. You obviously made a very illogical decision."

"I don't understand what you're saying. Why are you giving up on your artist? What has Hanmo done wrong?"

"She hasn't done anything wrong, she's simply being ungrateful," Tiffany was firm. "Superstar Media doesn't support those that are disloyal."

After speaking, Tiffany turned back around, "Seohyun is seriously injured, so I'm not going to stick around and argue with you. Next time we meet again, we can see whose one step ahead of the other. Zhou Qing, if I don't destroy you, my surname isn't Hwang!"

After speaking, Tiffany and the others left the set, leaving everyone behind with a blank look on their face.

Xia Hanmo had been revived by Tiffany, yet their relationship fell apart right in front of everyone. And the thing that ignited their disagreement was Xia Hanmo's manager, Seohyun!

Above all, the most confusing thing was why Tiffany also hated Zhou Qing.

-"What exactly happened?"

-"Has Superstar Media given up on Xia Hanmo? Is filming going to continue?"

-"Who knows?"

After hearing everyone's discussions, Xia Hanmo did not give a reaction. To be exact, she never expected that Tiffany's reaction would be so extreme.

Zhou Qing's analysis of Tiffany was completely wrong because Tiffany was not one that cared about self benefits.

"Hanmo, are you OK?" Zhou Qing saw that Xia Hanmo had no response, so he quickly ran over to support her.

Xia Hanmo did not say a word. She thought that Tiffany's seriousness was a joke...

If Seohyun didn't do anything wrong, then what did she do wrong?

Soon, Seohyun was sent to the hospital. Although her wounds were treated, she still started a course of vaccinations.

And because the hospital room was filled with people that she knew, Seohyun finally broke into tears.

Yoong quickly drew her into his embrace so she wouldn't feel like she had no one to rely on.

In this moment, Tiffany understood Seohyun's suffering. So, even if she had a falling out with Xia Hanmo – even if she had to tear apart her own creation – she would do it without hesitation.

It wasn't like she didn't want to give Xia Hanmo a chance, but if the kennel attendant hadn't been doing his rounds, Seohyun may not have walked out of there alive. Worst of all, while Seohyun was missing, Xia Hanmo didn't even care at all.

The thing that disappointed Tiffany the most was the look on Xia Hanmo's face when she appeared. Xia Hanmo was actually so proud of herself because she was famous. She actually thought Tiffany was giving up on Seohyun.

From the day that Superstar Media was formed, its main aim had never been purely on gaining benefits.

Meanwhile, inside the hospital room, everyone watched as Seohyun weeped and released her suffering. But, a moment later, Tiffany received a phone call from Sunny, "What happened? Everyone's saying that you publicly tore your artist apart. What's going on with Xia Hanmo? What exactly happened?"

As it impacted future PR, Tiffany explained the entire situation to Sunny. And of course, with her bad temper, Sunny immediately exploded after hearing what happened, "You did well! I can't believe that Xia Hanmo can't distinguish right from wrong."

"Zhou Qing is a schemeful person, but Superstar Media has always respected the truth."

"Do a proper investigation into this matter and secure any evidence you can find. Most importantly, don't forget to send Xia Hanmo a contract cancelation."

"Even if Zhou Qing manages to settle this matter. I can guarantee that his previous television station will chase him for revenge."

"Understood," Sunny nodded her head.

After making her phone call, Tiffany returned to the hospital room. By this time, Seohyun had calmed down and stopped crying.

Tiffany walked over to Seohyun and pulled her out of Yoong's arms so she could hug her, "You've suffered. I'm not going to let this incident pass."

"But, Zhou Qing's really scary."

"No matter how scary he is, he still has his flaws. Even if he doesn't get exposed now, he will eventually be exposed some day," Tiffany comforted.

"Go home and focus on your recovery. Leave the remaining matter for me to handle. I will get revenge for everything that you've suffered."

Seohyun nodded as she hugged Tiffany tightly and buried her head into her neck with a sob.

...

That night, Xia Hanmo thought back on the day and felt like she had been dreaming a very unrealistic dream; Tiffany actually announced in front of everyone that she'd be canceling her contract.

It turned out, she was just an easily disposable chess piece to Tiffany...

Yet, she thought she was important.

"Hanmo, are you OK?" Zhou Qing comforted with guilt. "Sorry, it was my fault for causing such a huge misunderstanding between you and Superstar Media."

"No, I should be the one that's sorry. You only just accepted this job, but I seem to have ruined it for you."

"Be good Hanmo, break all ties with me and go apologize to Tiffany..." Zhou Qing sighed. "Don't give up on the life you created because of me."

After hearing this, Xia Hanmo turned around and clasped her hands around Zhou Qing's cheeks as tears rolled out of her eyes, "I can go back and apologize to Tiffany, but I will never break up with you. You are a great person and I don't want to give up on you. I'm simply going back to apologize because I don't want Tiffany to go up against you."

"You know how scary she is. There's nothing in this world that she can't do."

"Hanmo, it's been tough on you," Zhou Qing pulled Xia Hanmo into his embrace, "I won't let you down, I promise."

Xia Hanmo felt like she had been truly wronged because she didn't think that she did anything wrong. Zhou Qing was such a great guy, why would Tiffany misunderstand him? It must have been Seohyun's manipulation that caused Tiffany to dislike him.

She simply overheard one phone call, how could Seohyun be so certain?

But, Xia Hanmo had no idea that this one phone call was just the start. Because, from that moment onwards, Zhou Qing's every move proved to Tiffany and Seohyun the type of person he really was.

Xia Hanmo didn't want to return to Superstar Media to apologize. But, looking at the current situation, she needed to make a sacrifice to ensure a future for both her and Zhou Qing.

At least, that's what she thought.

Otherwise, Zhou Qing's recently revived career would be destroyed again.

That night, because of Tiffany's treatment of her own artist, the internet was in an uproar.

How ruthless must Tiffany be to do that to her own artist?

_"According to my friend, Seohyun was attacked by dogs, but Xia Hanmo didn't even notify Seohyun that they had moved filming locations. That's why Tiffany came to give Xia Hanmo a slap."

_"But, how did Zhou Qing get dragged into all this?"

_"That's right. Tiffany definitely threatened Zhou Qing."

_"What exactly happened between these four? I'm so curious!"

The newspapers and internet were covered with articles about Tiffany ruthlessly treating her own artist. Although outsiders had no idea what the reasoning was, they had a feeling that they were up for another good show.

Only after reading the news did Xia Hanmo realize how ruthless Tiffany was the previous night. So, she felt even more wronged.

For the sake of her and Zhou Qing's future, Xia Hanmo ended up visiting Superstar Media. But, Tiffany had no patience to deal with her, so she directly handed her to Sunny.

As soon as Sunny saw Xia Hanmo, she was so tempted to slap her as well, so she'd wake up.

Especially when she thought about the injuries on Seohyun's body.

In the end, she held back the urge and instead handed her the contract cancelation that she had prepared, "Have a look through it. This is your contract cancelation agreement."

"Sunny, can I please see Tiffany? Even if she wants to cancel my contract, she needs to give me a reason that I'm satisfied with. If she thinks that there's something wrong with Zhou Qing simply because of what Seohyun said, then that's much too hasty of a conclusion."

Sunny looked at Xia Hanmo and felt that the woman that originally showed up pleading for help, had now disappeared.

The current Xia Hanmo simply had 'love' written all over her face. She had already lost her ability to distinguish right from wrong.

"I thought the first thing you'd ask would at least be regarding how badly Seohyun got hurt. After all, Seohyun has done so much for you," Sunny sneered.

"You must have forgotten that Seohyun almost died at the kennels last night. And the reason why she got hurt? It was all because someone said you were missing and she was worried about you!"

"She was worried about a tramp like you, so she ran out there all on her own and was bitten by dogs. She almost couldn't make it out alive. Meanwhile, all you can think about is Zhou Qing?"

"Would Zhou Qing risk his life to save you like that?"

"Do you think I'm wrong to call you ungrateful?"

After hearing this, Xia Hanmo was stunned...

"Sunny, I'm aware that I might sound a little unreasonable at the moment, but I simply want to see Tiffany."

Sunny knew that no words would get through to Xia Hanmo at the moment, because her mind was completely focused on Zhou Qing. She simply thought that everyone had misunderstood her and Zhou Qing.

Sunny lowered her head and thought for a second before she gave Tiffany a phone call, "Xia Hanmo wants to see you."

"If it's possible, I also want to see Seohyun."

Right now, all Xia Hanmo wanted to do was clear Zhou Qing's name. She wanted everyone to know that Seohyun created the mess.

That everything was a plan set up by Seohyun...

This was perhaps what people meant by 'observers viewing a game better than the competitors'.

In the end, Tiffany agreed to meet with Xia Hanmo. But, when the two women faced each other again, things were no longer how they used to be. Neither woman had any sentiments for the other person.

"What else do we have to talk about?" Tiffany asked as she sat down. "I've already said everything last night."

"I want you to give me a chance to prove that Zhou Qing is innocent and that Seohyun is slandering him."

Hearing this, Tiffany's gaze turned even colder than it already was.

"She did it because she can't control me anymore..."

"Do you actually believe what you're saying?" Tiffany asked patiently. "Seohyun has no reason to slander Zhou Qing and you know it. You simply refuse to believe it. There are so many suspicious points in this incident that you are refusing to face, instead you choose to trust Zhou Qing and point the sword at your own people."

"Because of you, Seohyun is scarred and battered. Even now, she's still at the hospital. I'm sure you know what type of person Seohyun is, yet, for the sake of your lover, you'd rather fabricate lies to slander her than to trust her. All this because Zhou Qing appears perfect."

"No, you're wrong..."

"Stop denying the truth, Xia Hanmo. I'll simply think of Seohyun's kind gesture last night as feeding the dogs. From this moment onwards, you no longer have anything to do with Superstar Media."

After she was done talking, Tiffany looked down and yelled, "Get out."

"What can I do to make you believe that Zhou Qing is innocent?"

"What can I do to make you believe that Zhou Qing has deliberately hurt others?"

"Tiffany, I know you've always done whatever you wanted. With you around, Zhou Qing and I won't be able to survive in this industry. If you want to get revenge, please direct it towards me; don't target Zhou Qing. He hasn't done anything wrong."

After hearing this, Tiffany let out a laugh, "Towards those outside of Superstar Media, I always deal with them fairly. But, when someone tries to use Superstar Media for their own benefit, I will destroy them. Whatever they've gained from Superstar Media, I'll make them pay it back completely."

"As for you, there's nothing I can say. Since I've already torn you apart in public, there's no reason to get involved with you again."

"While I'm at it, the amount of confidence you have today, is the amount of regret you will feel in the future."

"Since you're so magnanimous, you should find another way to help Zhou Qing."

"Don't ever step foot into Superstar Media again."

After speaking, Tiffany picked up the intercom and called security.

"Tiffany, must you be so heartless?"

"You've yet to see the truly heartless side of me." After speaking, Tiffany told the security guard to kick Xia Hanmo out of Superstar Media.

But, even up until this moment, Xia Hanmo still couldn't understand why Tiffany wouldn't give her a chance. She couldn't figure out where she had gone wrong.

It didn't matter though, because Tiffany was in no rush and Seohyun would never waste her time on her again.

After all, Zhou Qing would eventually help them teach Xia Hanmo a lesson. Now that Xia Hanmo had lost her purpose, would Zhou Qing still treat her wholeheartedly?

Tiffany doubted it!

...

Afterwards, Wendy and Luo Sheng both visited Seohyun separately. Wendy had a tight relationship with Seohyun, so when she saw how badly she was hurt, she was so angry that she almost bit someone.

"I can't believe, for the sake of a man, Xia Hanmo actually betrayed all of us at Superstar Media!"

"You are no longer a part of Superstar Media," Seohyun reminded with a laugh.

"How am I not? I was born as a part of Superstar Media and I will die as one too," Wendy humphed. "I'm going to sit back and watch the tramp being abandoned. When that day comes, she'll finally realize who the good people are."

"It doesn't matter anymore," Seohyun shook her head. Although it hurt to think about Xia Hanmo, it was time to let her go without hesitation.

"And that Zhou Qing, I can't believe he has such a good reputation, but he's actually a complete fake. He sure knows how to put on an act."

"How's public opinion like at the moment?" Seohyun was most concerned by what the public thought. She was worried that Tiffany got into a mess because of her again.

"How else do you think they'd think? They're all curious and waiting to watch a good show. Everyone wants to know why Tiffany tore apart her own artist."

After hearing what Wendy said, Seohyun lowered her head.

She would never forget Tiffany's reaction the previous night.

"Now that Xia Hanmo has nothing, I wonder how Zhou Qing plans to use her."

...

Although the matter had gotten beyond his control, Zhou Qing wasn't suffering as badly as everyone would imagine. After all, his act over the years wasn't for nothing. So, while Xia Hanmo was at Superstar Media, he personally went to the hospital to visit the Station Manager's son. On the surface, he appeared to be asking for a truce, but in reality...

"What do you want? You just joined the enemy and now you're trying to grovel up to me?"

"I know who hurt your arm?" Zhou Qing said calmly as he looked at the man's arm. "I came today as a final favor for your father."

The young man looked at his completely paralyzed arm and suddenly lost control of his emotions, "Tell me, who was it?"

"It's Superstar Media. I came today to ask for mercy for Hanmo. After all, she's already gotten into a huge argument with her agency because of this matter. Tiffany wanted to frame me, but Hanmo wouldn't allow it. That's why a conflict happened yesterday."

The Station Manager's son glared at Zhou Qing and grabbed onto his shirt threateningly, "If I find out that you lied to me today, I am going to destroy you."

"Superstar Media's trying to frame me anyway, so you might as well destroy me now," Zhou Qing sneered. "Can't you remember that an actress previously died because of Tiffany? Haven't you heard of how sinister she is?"

The young man thought for a second and still felt that everything was quite suspicious, "Why would Superstar Media try to hurt me?"

"It's because of Xia Hanmo. If you can't host 'The Big Adventure', then our program will have no competitor," Zhou Qing explained.

"Did Xia Hanmo know about this from the start?"

"No. Otherwise, she wouldn't have gotten into an argument with Superstar Media because of me. She doesn't agree with what they've done either," Zhou Qing replied convincingly.

The Station Manager's son thought for a second and laughed, "I can't believe this. I thought I was already the most unreasonable person. Who would have thought that Tiffany would be worse than me. Interesting."

"Superstar Media is going to play some PR tricks soon and flawlessly throw the blame on me. Originally, no one knew about their plan, but Hanmo accidentally came across it and she's too kindhearted. Superstar Media would never sacrifice one of their own, so they had no choice but to sacrifice me."

"But, it doesn't matter as long as I can protect Hanmo."

Zhou Qing acted righteously like he was simply trying to protect his woman and plea for her. But, in reality, he was diverting the blame onto Tiffany and waiting for them to turn on each other.

"I can let Xia Hanmo go and not blame you. As soon as Tiffany tries to frame you, I will make her life a living hell."

"By the way, who said you have no way out? You can always come back. Now that I'm injured, I have no way of hosting 'The Big Adventure' anymore. So, I'd rather give it to you than to benefit a competitor."

Zhou Qing's gaze turned dark and deep.

"I'm no longer suitable for the role, but Hanmo's still got a lot of potential. I can stay by her side and support her."

"Up to you."

To make a long story short, now that the Station Manager's son discovered who his enemy was, he could now place all his focus on Tiffany.

As soon as Superstar Media made a move, it would prove that Zhou Qing was telling the truth.

Zhou Qing had set an extremely deep trap to protect his and Xia Hanmo's future and successfully divert all dangers. All that needed to happen now, was for Tiffany to announce what happened.

Meanwhile, the public was filled with extreme curiosity as various forms of speculation sprouted from their mouths.

"I heard that both Seohyun and Xia Hanmo like Zhou Qing, so Xia Hanmo ended up scheming against Seohyun and making Superstar Media angry."

"But, what I heard was that there was a conflict between Seohyun and Xia Hanmo and Seohyun ended up getting seriously injured by Xia Hanmo. So, out of anger, Tiffany had no choice but to tear her artist apart."

Regardless of the reason, Superstar Media did not provide an explanation. It seemed, Tiffany was simply getting Sunny to gather evidence and had no intention of exposing anything to the public.

She had three reasons: firstly, Superstar Media did not need to give an explanation for dealing with a person. If someone owed them something, they would need to pay them back every cent.

Secondly, the matter with Zhou Qing did not have definitive evidence, so she wasn't so stupid as to announce anything and have it bite her in the back.

Thirdly, because she didn't say anything, the public naturally became more wary of Xia Hanmo. Who would dare to use someone that Tiffany personally tore apart? Did they want to be destroyed?

In other words, Tiffany did not do anything that Zhou Qing wanted her to do.

As for the Station Manager's son, Tiffany was of course going to see him.

But, the person he'd choose to trust in the end would depend on Tiffany's convincing power.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.3K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
216K 8.7K 118
The night before their wedding, her fiancee ran off with his mistress. Out offrustration, she grabbed the man standing in front ofthe civil affairs...
12K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...