Trapped from Reality ( Edit |...

By Akilah_Wade0309

Decades ago, a princess had been kidnapped at birth. No one knew what happened to her. Tales says she's still... More

Before You Start Reading
Part 1 - The Missing Princess of Warrenville (Old version)
Prologue (Old version)
1 - Sebastian (Old version)
2 - The Plan (Old version)
3 - A Mother's Little Moment (Old version)
4.1 - Night Duty (Old version)
4.2 - Night Duty (Old version)
5 - It's Time (Old version)
6 - Delivery Room (Old version)
Author's Note
7.1 - An Unexpected Visitor (Old version)
7.2 - An Unexpected Visitor (Old version)
8 - The Promise (Old version)
Author's Note
9 - Sleeping Gas ( Old version)
Author's Note
Notice
The New Plot
Part One- The Long Lost Princess
Prologue
1 - An Unexpectedly Guest
2 - I, Sebastian Manzo
3 - The King
4- Rumors
5- Who Is This Kid?
6- Leaving The Old Life Behind
Short Notice
7- A New Beginning In The Warrenville Castle

Hello, I'm back

31 2 0
By Akilah_Wade0309

As you can see, Trapped from Reality returns.  Sorry for the long wait lol. Ah, it's been a while since the last chapter. Chapter 9.

Hopefully this time it will be different than the old version of this story. I'll keep the old version although it's unfinished if you are okay with that.

I am glad you are reading this story even though I haven't updated it since July.

Gosh, I miss writing this story, although I was struggling with it. But you lovely readers kept reading this book. Thank you so much it means a lot to me 🤗.

🥺 Like you have no idea. It makes me very happy. Well, that's all I have to say and thank you once again.

Akilah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

267K 10.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
45.9K 888 20
๐Ÿ’šUnder Editing Separately ๐Ÿ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
12.3K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...