BITE (Paw Patrol Story)

Wfelici által

The Paw Patrol wanted to have a camp at the forest near Adventure Bay. But legends says there are three wolve... Több

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chpater 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaper 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author Note
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Thanks

Chapter 48

453 15 4
Wfelici által

Zuma POV

*PPPPFFF*

I spatted out my drink of water the moment they said legend wolf, finally after all this time we can finally find the alpha and end it all. I look over the others to see their faces but when I look at Wubble he was covered with my water I spat out.

Zuma: "Sorry dude"

Rubble: "We'll- We'll deal with this later Zuma"

Wubble then resume focus on the screen and so did the rest of us. We got a good view and hearing thanks to Skye.

Jane(Slash): "So when can we meet him?"

Jane straight away get to the point which makes sense since the full moon is tomorrow night.

Coby: "Sorry but if there are any more wolves who would like to join us have to meet tomorrow night"

Chase(Thunder): "What!"

Rose: "Sorry but that's his orders"

Rocky(Twig): "Why not meet now and saved the time"

Mary: "He wants it tomorrow and he's not changing his mind for anyone"

Coby: "So it's either tomorrow or never trust me again, your lucky we are not like the others they would have force or threaten you to go, so it tomorrow or never"

Team A all look at each other little frightened of their choice. Heck even the rest of us got scared of what they would say. That's when Jane step in.

Jane(Slash): "We'll meet tomorrow"

Coby: "Great same spot right here, we'll take you to our alpha but are you sure this is a warning once you join you can never back out"

Rose: "He's not joking guys"

Jane(Slash): "We'll join"

Mary: "Ok met us here same place same time"

Jane(Slash): "We will thanks"

They all said their goodbyes to the wolves and the wolves started walking away leaving. Then Jane started walking in a direction but Team A look confused.

Chase: "Hold up Jane why did you agree on meeting tomorrow"

Jane: "Because it's the only way"

Marshall: "We could have said no and pretend to leave and follow them"

Jane: "You don't get it there are many more of them if we follow them they will see us as invaders and kill us before we even meet the alpha"

Chase: "But still it's risking to much the full moon is tomorrow night and we are meeting with the alpha he's going to be even more harder to kill"

Jane: "Which is why we got to be prepared and get geared up, it's a risky shot but it's the only way for this plan to work"

Rocky: "There's no turning back now we already plan to meet them back here tomorrow"

Everest: "Let's head back and make a plan"

Jane: "Nightwing did you copy that?"

Skye: "Yes I copy heading back to base now"

Then each pups except for Skye since she can fly, started walking back to the cabin. Me and Team B got off the cameras and computer and waited for the rest to come back. We waited in the living and I saw Wubble wiping himself with a towel. He then give me a glare of revenge and I got a bit nervous.

Ryder: "You've dug your own grave Zuma"

I look at Ryder who seems to be enjoying my torture of shame. I playfully stick out my tongue at him and see him doing the same back to me. I then see Wubble went into the kitchen possibly making dinner. Thirty minutes past and Team A have finally arrived. Then came in all tired and exhausted.

Everest: "I'm glad that we don't have to walk around the forest anymore"

Rocky: "Your telling me I got scared so many times every time I heard a bird chirp, I thought I was gonna get attack by the alpha"

Zuma: "Well finding the alpha was the tricky part Wocky now we gotta killed it, it's not going to be easy especially if it's on the full moon"

Jane: "Zuma's right we need to get our weapons ready"

Chase: "This means Rocky and Everest will need better weapons"

Jane: "Yes Rubble grab and give them their new gear"

Rubble: "On it"

Rocky/Everest: "New Gear?"

Jane: "Yes thought thanks to Ryder we made better gears for all of you, every weapon is covered with wolfsbanes"

Rubble: "Ok I got them"

We all then see Wubble bringing a huge bag and then drop it in front of Rocky and Everest. They both were excited and open the bag quickly. Everest pick up a mask that's looks like her but light blue eyes and snow dog color texture. For Rocky he's mask looks like him but with green eyes.

Everest: "Ok this is cool"

Rocky: "I can't wait to see our gears"

Wocky quickly pull's out a pup back that fits him perfectly. Once he put it on he try bark out something.

Ryder: "You don't need to bark out stuff anymore just try to feel your gear and make it pop out"

Rocky: "Ok let me think"

Rocky think hard then the pup pack activities and a saw come out ready to slice things up. Rocky can now use a saw blade, he then bark the saw back in his pup pack.

Rocky: "That was awesome"

Everest: "Ok I got to see mines"

Everest puts on her pup pack and she try barking out something too.

Jane: "Again no need for barking just feel your weapon"

Everest: "Ok let me try"

Everest lifted her arm then the pup pack activated and it's some how connect to her arm. Next thing we all know she started powering up something and quickly shot a frozen ball luckily it didn't hit anyone only the wall.

Jane: "You have froze ball cannon"

Everest: "Amazing could really hurt someone I can't wait"

Zuma: "There's for us wight?"

Ryder: "Yeah of course cool new weapons and gears all work amazing"

Zuma: "Ohhh I can't wait"

Skye: "I only test my flying I can't wait to actually try my new weapons"

Rubble: "You guys already seen some of mines but not all just wait and see"

We were all chatting talking about how cool our new gears are and our new weapons but then a pup got everyone attention and that pup is Chase.

Chase: "Don't you guys think we're going overboard with this?"

Ryder: "What you mean Chase?"

Zuma: "Yeah dude what you mean we're all getting cool new gears and weapons"

Chase: "That's the thing we're getting to excited to use them, like we're hunters"

Skye: "C-Chase we are not hunters we're just using them to stop the wolves that's all"

Chase: "But you guys were excited to start killing, that's not the Paw Patrol I know and love"

Ryder: "Hmm I guess your sort of right Chase"

Zuma: "Why are you on his side now dude didn't you make these gears for us?"

Ryder: "I mean think about it we wanted to kill something and it's only been like what four days"

Jane: "It was for the best guys trust me"

Rubble: "Yeah she's right we are dealing with a dangerous animal, friendly talking not gonna change his mind"

Chase: "This forest really change you Rubble"

Rubble: "What you mean I change I still feel like me Chase"

Chase: "What happen to that innocent pup who love food and naps nearly everyday, that pup who had hope"

Rubble: "I still do have hope Chase but for now we just need to be serious"

Chase: "What happen to us why did we choice violence over peace"

Jane: "Because there was no piece to start with Chase, once we kill the alpha then there is peace, we just killed the alpha then you guys don't have to do dangerous things anymore you can go back to your normal life"

Chase: (sigh) "Once we killed the Alpha that's it no more killing and all of you agree?"

Everyone but Rubble and Jane: "Agreed"

Zuma: "Dang dudes I can't believe I was excited to actually kill a creature, that I never even met"

Chase: "Rubble?"

Rubble: "What Chase?"

Chase: "Why didn't you agree with us, you know once the alpha is killed you can finally return home with us"

Rubble: "O-Oh right home"

Wubble look at Jane while she was staring at the ground. Wubble then stared in a different direction look upset.

Chase: "Good now let's eat dinner and get ready for tomorrow night, it's going to be very big"

Zuma: "Yes dinner time what we're having?"

Rubble: "Spaghetti with mini meat balls"

Zuma: "Oh yes!, I can't wait to chow down"

Rubble: "Nah ah you got to clean the dishes or no dinner for you"

I look over to the sink and see plenty of dirty dishes. I look back at Wubble in shock and hope he was joking.

Rubble: "This was for spitting water on me Zuma"

Zuma: "NOOOOOOOO"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31.8K 347 15
Marshall, the lovely and clumsy dalmatian and Fire Dog of the PAW Patrol, gets attacked and bitten by a vampire after a mission and becomes one himse...
399K 5.8K 84
The paw Patrol reimagined as humans in high school. Each one facing their own emotional and physical problems not to mention the bullies. By meeting...
9.3K 179 22
A Storm hit Adventure bay, their town's rescue group- The Paw Patrol, helped people get to safer ground for the storm to hit. But two in specific cou...
69.7K 809 25
Book One of the "Long and Hopeful Journey" Series. When Chase is missing, it is up to the rest of the Paw Patrol to go to Barkingburg to rescue him...