๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„๐’. [ D...

Od GoddessNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐." ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š... Vรญce

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
new work | be supportive please.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
DISCONTINUING
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

1.8K 147 43
Od GoddessNaii

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴 | 𝙺𝙺
𝐕𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 —𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌
▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm getting the abortion," I spoke to Lekani and Ella as I poured some food in Thor's bowl.

"Really?" Lekani spoke to me as she brushed her hair up into a bun.

"Yeah ... I'm honestly not ready for a child and I think its for the best,"

"I actually agree," Myella said as she looked up at me.

"You don't need to carry on something so serious when we're literally still in the middle of this war ... like its not even close to over."

"That's honestly the main reason too ... I just have too much goin on. Plus Kodis is flip floppy ... I'm just gon get rid of it." I expressed; feeling a little sad about the situation.

I did want my baby but I knew, my decision was honestly for the best.

"Now good luck telling Kodis, you know he has fucking issues," Myella commented.

"True that, we'll be on standby just incase you need help to beat his ass." Lekani spoke.

I laughed, "now girl you know he can literally kill all us ... but oh well."

"I'll be back, lemme go handle this." I spoke to them once I heard the boys walk inside the house.

"Oooo good luck," Myella said to me as I stood up and braced myself  to have this conversation with him.

I honestly might get fucked up but I was with all the dumb shit.

"Aye Kodis, come on we have to talk."

"I'll neet yall in there," Kodis said to the boys.

"Let's go outside," I expressed to him.

"If I'm gon end up chokin you, tell me now Kody." Kodis looked at me with low eyes.

Maybe.. but I'm breaking both hands.

___

"Sooo ... we need to talk."

"Okay Kody talk, ion know why you sitting here bein all dramatic and shit." He looked bored as he started back at me.

I rolled my eyes, he irritated the fuck out of me.

"I'm getting an abortion," I simply said to him.

As soon as I said that, his eyes went dark as he placed two hands around my neck and started choking me.

"You gon kill my seed bitch?" He yelled in my face as he shook me violently.

I choked; feeling like I was about to pass out.

I tried my best to snap my fingers but it just wasn't working out for me.

I started kickin my feet and this nigga literally slammed me into the ground.

"Fuuuck," I yelled once his grip on me loosened.

"I will fucking kill you, I dare you to kill my seed." He started laughing.

"I swea."

"Bitch I'll really murder you bro, kill my baby if you want to!" He roared at me as she stood over my body.

I was experiencing a coughing fit trying to get myself together.

Once I could breathe again again I snapped my fingers and broke both of his hands.

Who the fuck you gon choke now ?

"KODY I SWEA TO THE DEVILS ADVOCATE, I WILL KILL YOU!"

"DO IT THEN AND YOU GON HAVE A DEAD ASS BABY TOO!" I yelled back at him and he sent a powerful kick to my throat, making me start chokin.

"Bitch, I'll really kill you!" He yelled again as he cracked his fingers back in place and yanked me up by my shirt.

Nigga had me dangling.

"YOU REALLY WOULD KILL MY BABY CUZ!" He screamed in my face as he stared down at me like I was nothing.

Without warning, he tossed me into the gates and let me fall.

"Go head, do what you want. But remember you dead to me bitch."

And just like that he walked off.

___

Finally after what seemed like forever, Lekani & Myella's dumbasses showed up as well as the boys.

"Bye fr — he fucked me up and yall just now showing up." I spoke as I pulled myself to my feet.

If the baby wasn't dead before, it probably is now.

I can't feel shit.

"I need to go to the hospital, I'm in a lot of pain," I expressed and Demon walked over to me and held my hand.

"C'mon," he muttered as he helped me to the car.

"I need to go handle Kodis, keep me up to date sis," Loki said to me and I nodded as he disappeared out of the room.

"This nigga really crazy, like bro what?" Myella's eyes were wide as she looked at me.

"No cap ... I'm finna crush his fuckin skull. Lets go," Lekani chimed in as we went out to Demon's truck.

Pullin up to the hospital, Demon came to my side and helped me out.

I was really fucked up.

"She's pregnant and she's in extreme pain," Lekani spoke as a nurse came my way.

"Are you dad?" The nurse looked over at Demani.

"N-,"

"Yes," I cut him off because I wanted somebody to be in the room with me just incase I got bad news or sum.

"Okay lets go, please undress," my nurse instructed me as she showed me inside.

She walked out and I slowly undressing myself and Demani gasped, pulling me towards him.

"I'm gon kill him," he mumbled as he stared at the brusing around my back, butt and stomach.

"Look at this shit," he mugged as he turned me around so I was facing him.

It felt weird being naked around him again, considering it's been so long and I no longer had my flat stomach.

Surprising me, he pulled my body into him while he placed his head on my stomach.

"I'm sorry ... I hope you ont lose your baby Kody." He spoke, kissing my hips.

I shivered, backing up and putting the hospital gown on.

What am I supposed to say? I fell ... technically I did but these bruises were extreme.

___

"Well mom ... I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you are undergoing a miscarriage and it seems to have been caused by the damage you endured," nurse Mary said to me and I bit my bottom lip hard to prevent myself from crying.

You're probably wondering why I'm crying ... but I feel like my feelings are valid.

Although I planned on gettin an abortion, doesn't mean I didn't care about my unborn; I just knew it wasn't a good time to bring a baby into my fucked up world.

Especially with a fucked up dad.

"I'm sorry," Nurse Mary said again as she walked off and Demon stood up to hug me.

I wrapped my arms around his body and started crying

It wasn't fair nor was it right, due to Kodis's temper I lost my baby.

Wiping my face I pulled out a phone and sent a message.

𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲 🖕🏾
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒. 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒.

Kodis began typing but I went to his contact and blocked his number.

Our communication was over with, I didn't plan on speaking to him ever again.

After we kill his grandma, he will literally never hear from me again.

I'm done.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

3.9M 166K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†
478K 11.9K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
258K 2.4K 30
"๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š."
592K 29.8K 26
' ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ '