Visitor in Runeterra [Paused]

By uhhmkay

Sensho, an island has aged for 20 million years. The first million he was alone but humans have found him and... More

Chapter 1: Anomaly
Chap 2: First Champ Encounter
Chap 3: Lady Of Dreams
Chap 4: Bandits
Chap 5: To The Institute
Chap 6: Test?
Chap 7: The Institute
Chap 8: Evening At The Institute
Chap 9: The First Match
Chap 10: Victory
Chap 11: The Pool
Chap 12: A Drink
One More Time
Dream
The Dark Child
Other's Turn
Verkin On The Rift
End Of The Match
Aftermath
Tight Place
A Night For Veirn
Brothers Day Out Part2
Evening Calls
Meet Up
New Room
Roll The Dice
Dreidar's First Match
Dragons Of Old
Dreidar On The Rift
Last Clash
The Myth
Departure
Another Visitor
Morning For Everyone
The Weapon
From Saint To Sinner
Another Win
Demacia
The Legendary Hammer Of Orlon
Evening

Brothers Day Out

233 7 0
By uhhmkay

Veirn entered and saw everyone gathered in the living room. Veirn was nervous that they might be having any problems but Sensho pat him in the back that made him look. Veirn saw Sensho smiling and went to the living room, he followed and the room immediately lightened due to Dreidar.

"Veirn!! How was it? I hope you didn't have any problems," Dreidar asked cheerfully.

"I-it w-was fine. I m-managed to keep up w-with her," Veirn said as he scratched his temples with his left index finger.

"No way, you went that far?" Dreidar asked, thinking they did an intercourse but Veirn caught on to his idea.

"N-no! V-Vi only asked q-questions," Veirn said making Dreidar chuckle and Sensho sigh.

"I'm just glad your fine. Anyway, we thought that we should know more about this place especially to you four. You guys should take your time and explore the area yourselves, though you saw it thanks to me it might be different this time," Sensho explained.

Veirn was unsure but he knew he had to, Dreidar grinned as he leaned his back on the sofa while Reikan yawned. Verkin has already chose a place to go and that was the gym, Sensho knew they needed money but he had never received a single penny from the Institute.

"Akali, how do they pay you? I think these guys might need some just incase," Sensho said and Akali remembered.

"Oh, follow me," Akali said and went to her room followed by Sensho. There she pulled out a handful  pouch and tossed it to Sensho wich he caught perfectly.

"There should be around 50 gold coin in there since we won the official match," Akali said as she walked to Sensho who was surprised by the amount.

"How much do they pay anyway?" Sensho asked as he looked at the pouch.

"35 for official matches and 15 for the casual one," Akali replied.

Sensho nodded and they both went back to the living room only to see Reikan sleeping one his seat and the three chatting where to go.

"Okay everyone I'll give you 10 golds each, use it wisely since this is what we recieved from the previous matches," Sensho said and sat on the sofa Reikan made while Akali sat beside him. Reikan woke up and they all nodded, Sensho then separated the coins and gave it to them. They all placed it all in their own tentacles that came from their back.

"Do you all have similar prowess to Sensho?" Akali wondered since the tentacles was what Sensho have been using.

"Well we do have our own signature, like how Verkin utilizes weapons," Dreidar asked.

"Then what about you guys?" Akali asked and Dreidar chuckled.

"Nah-uh, that will ruin the surprise," Dreidar replied.

Akali respected their privacy and all of them stood up making her flinch. Reikan didn't bother to react and went to the front door and waited there for the others.

"Shall we go then?" Sensho asked as he reached his right arm out to Akali. Akali chuckled as she placed her grabbed Sensho's arm and stood.

"Yeah," Akali replied.

All of them went down to the dining area and as they expected almost everyone was looking at them. Their gazes made Veirn shiver and went near Verkin as his teeth quietly clattered, Verkin and Reikan ignored their gazes while Dreidar was trying to look around as if he's trying to find someone. Sensho and Akali also ignored them and found a seat for all of them.

"Well you guys have fun, we will meet back here in the evening," Sensho said and his brothers nodded.

Verkin already stood up and went to where the gym was, Dreidar also went to the swimming pool, Reikan decided to go to the garden while Veirn chose to help the chef. Sensho looked as they went and sighed while Akali chuckled.

"How about you?" Akali asked.

"I really don't have any plans," Sensho said as he rubbed his chin.

"Then how about we look around Valoran? There's a lot to see in this place," Akali said.

"Why not, think about it as our little day off," Sensho said with a smile.

Akali stood immediately and pulled Sensho's arm. A date! A date right?! Akali thought as she pulled Sensho to their direction. Sensho smiled and followed, he hoped nothing wrong would happen to his brothers but he was more worried if they were to cause any trouble.

While Akali and Sensho went outside the institute, Veirn went to the kitchen where he saw a lot of minions wearing aprons and the chef's hat, he was surprised when a red caster minion bumped to his left foot. Veirn apologized and helped the guy on his feet, he took his hat and placed it on the caster's head. The caster was grateful but was also confused on why someone was here, Veirn noticed his intentions as he saw the minions eye seems to be curved like he was thinking.

"O-oh, c-can I t-talk to t-the chef?" Veirn asked with a smile trying to hide his nervousness.

The minion got the idea and gestured his left hand to follow him, Veirn did and tried to avoid the other minion who was preparing the ingredients. Veirn noticed how they were busy and tried not to disturb them any further, the minion stopped in front of a metal door where Veirn could smell that this was where the real cooking begins. He heard the minion do a small squeak implying that it was here and Veirn nodded, he looked at the door for awhile and the minion went back to his workplace. Veirn took a deep breath and knocked three times, he could hear the faint sound of someone walking on the other side and then it stopped, Veirn waited until the metallic door was slowly opening. Veirn saw a man no taller than him who was wearing a white toque and a chef's uniform while his face was hidden by a golden helmet and his eyes was replaced with a white light.

"How can I help you?" a tough voice with an accent asked.

Dreidar decided that he should visit the pool, he wanted to take a dip for no reason but to relax. He remembered the protocols thanks to Sensho's memory and this time he prepared a short for him to use. When Dreidar arrived he saw the pool barely had any people so he went to take a shower, he changed and immediately dived to the pool, slowly he swam until he felt the edge. His head resurfaced and couldn't help but laugh when he felt his body enjoying the water, his smiles slowly faded as he leaned his back on the edge and looked at the blue sky without any visible clouds. The sun shone brightly while drops of water dripped on his chin and slowly he let his body drop until he was completely submerged. His eyes were open and saw everything was hazy blue and the floor was simply made of white tiles.

How long has it been since I've been on the ocean floor? 200 years, 300? I dont know. How long was it when I saw the pearls I made? I can't remember anymore. How long I wonder, until this civilization will fall? Dreidar thought while fragments of the past went back to him, his memories when things were still new. Dreidar did not notice how long he was submerged underwater water then he saw a hazy figure coming to him. He did not bother to think about it since his thoughts were immersed on the past until he felt somone was pulling him up by his arms, he snapped back to reality and swam up thinking it was his brother but was surprised when he saw a lady with a decoration on her forehead travelling behind her head along with a bluish black hair almost similar to Caitlyn. The lady was wearing a red bikini and sat on the edge as she looked at Dreidar. Dreidar also looked at her back with a smile as he grabbed the edge.

"Thanks," Dreidar said and grinned with his eyes closed.

"No worries, I can't have someone dying on my break now would I?" the lady asked and Dreidar leaned his back on the wall. They were quiet but Dreidar didn't mind, all he want was to be alone anyway so the silence seems to comfort him.

"Are you the new champion we heard of? No that can't be, your hairstyle's different," the lady said making Dreidar look at her again.

"Well, not exactly. I'm his little brother to be exact," Dreidar responded.

"My apologies, I'm Irelia." the lady said as she crossed her legs.

"Dreidar," he responded and looked at the store.

"Still why were you submerged? I thought you drowned," Irelia said as she leaned her upperbody lower to look at Dreidar.

"Haha, not really. I was just thinking... about something," Dreidar said and looked down where he saw the rippling water calming down.

"Ah, I hope I didn't bother you," Irelia responded and Dreidar shook his head.

"Nah, you didn't," Dreidar replied and looked at the decoration on her head. "What is that?" he asked as he gestured his chin to her forehead. Irelia got the idea and touched it lightly with a smile.

"Ah, this is my Mantle of Decorum. Think of it as a medal of honor," Irelia replied.

"Ah, the symbol of a leader it seems. Is that also your reason to fight?" Dreidar responded as he looked away.

"Yeah, I'm grateful how the Institute was able to create a system where countless lives don't need to die," Irelia responded and sighed. "How about you? Why did you join?" Irelia responded.

"Others fight to survive, some fight's similar to your reasons, most fight for peace and we only fight to find answers," Dreidar responded making Irelia smile. She love philosophical questions along with their answers since sometimes it's just a simple answer to solve some.

"An answer to what?" Irelia asked but saw him shaking his head.

"It's nothing that great really," Dreidar responded and Irelia nod since she doesn't want to force him and straightened her back. After that there was a long pause until Dreidar laughed surprising Irelia.

"What's wrong?" Irelia asked.

"Nothing, it's just that our conversation made me remember a tricky question," Dreidar replied as he exhaled but stipl chuckled.

"Mind to share?" Irelia asked intrigued that it might be funny seeing his reactions. Dreidar nodded.

"Let's say there's two people, one killed the other  and was sent to trials. He was sentenced to jail for most of his life," Dreidar said wich made Irelia flinch, she was also confused as to why there was no riddle until she saw Dreidar raised his right index finger.

"Here's the catch, the man he killed harassed his wife and even broke his company until he had nothing left. Man A who killed man B sent him to trial before but the man was sent away scotch-free so man A had no choice but to handle everything and he killed man B. Yet somehow he was still trialed to 70 years. What do you think was the one who deserved justice, man A or man B?" Dreidar asked and looked at Irelia with a piercing gaze. Irelia thought for a while before answering.

"None," Irelia responded wich made Dreidar laugh.

"None, none of them yet if justice was real then man A did not have to be sent to prison if only man B was punished early. It's all the same, justice isn't always true to what it stands for and even turns a blind eye to the right people," Dreidar said wich made Irelia mad a little since even she is one of the people that strives for justice.

"In your riddle, the one's whose wrong was not justice but the people giving it," Irelia responded with a hint of anger that Dreidar noticed.

"Indeed, I wonder if this place also do the same. But I do know someone here who got the same treatment," Dreidar responded.

"Who?" Irelia asked hoping it's not from their land.

"Yasuo, I heard his story for a while yet it doesn't make any sense," Dreidar said that made Irelia flinch.

"Well that's that. Even I don't know what happened," Dreidar continued and sat on the edge.

"It's your break anyway so I'd rather not spoil it," Dreidar said with a smile.

"Y-you knew I'm Ionian?" Irelia asked and saw Dreidar nod. "How?" she continued.

"Well, I think you can hear it yourself. That rythm begging for people to dance, the sound of drums beating in a beautiful melody hoping for someone to hear and join it. It's feels like it does not belong to Demacia or Noxus nor does it even belong to other nations. We may have traveled Ionia for a bit but it was enough for me to know their culture," Dreidar said and smiled as he closed his eyes. Irelia was surprised but she had to confirm it.

"Can you try to repeat it?" Irelia asked and Dreidar nod as he clenched his fists and striked his knees with the same rythm.

boom    boom   tadudaboom,
boom    boom    tadudaboom,
tadudaboom   tadudaboom,

Dreidar repeated this rythm and Irelia was right. This was the same rythm she hears everytime she fights but now she was curious about how he can hear this. The first time she heard this was when Noxus pillaged her village and broke a metal crest that belonged to her family and when she asked the others if they could hear it they all shook their head.

"This, how can you hear the rythm of the First Lands. I don't understand, do you even belong there?" Irelia asked unable to contain her questions that flooded her mind.

"We don't belong here to be precise and I don't know why I can hear it either," Dreidar responded.

Irelia thought she came for a break but it seems like it just gave her questions instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 603 10
What happens if you unexpectedly summoned Aurelion Sol in Chaldea what will be their reactions and their expectations to the cosmic celestial creator...
43K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
428K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
6.2K 185 13
The universe is chaos, irrationality, and we can only accept what is brings. Fortune can change your life any moment. Will you accept you for what yo...