YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 46

2.6K 218 40
By crazybutterfly411

I know you guys were waiting but my family member was not keeping well so update got delayed . Sorry for keeping you wait as I promised to give you treat for 50k but I was extermly busy .

This chapter is bit short as I didn't have much time to write more but I assure it is just naksh and keerti moments . So hope you all like it .

Target votes 135

From now own , update schedule will be a bit irregular due to starting of jain festival Paryushana as we do fast and meditation. Hence I wont be able to write much .

Hope you like it . Share you views in comment  section

Dedicated to all my readers who helped me to reach this 50k milestone.

Naksh and keerti stood awkwardly in the corridor as their friends left leaving them alone to enjoy their first night together. Both were nervous and anxious at their places they thought of being alone with each other and that too for full time . Naksh look at keerti who was nervous just like him staring at floor nervously .

" come keerti " naksh said as he opened the door and they both entered the room . He switched on the lights while keerti gasped in surprise as she look at the beautiful decorated room . The bed was decorated with white lilies with the combination of red roses making it look magical . It was a spacious with a king size bed in middle , white and red colour . A coffee table with their near the bed with a white couch while their a balcony which was giving a splendid view of lake pichola. The cool breeze was flowing making the atmosphere more romantic . There was a wall decorated with pictures of their family of which most of them were ved and krishi's photo .

She stiffened as she heard the metallic door locking . They were alone now !! Nervousness and excitement was kicking into her system. Her whole body was freezing and heating up as she didn't know what is going to happen next . She was not ready yet for this physical intimacy and she hope naksh too understand that and doesn't force her for that for now .

" what happened ?? Keerti are you alright ? " naksh asked taking her hand into his as she saw her sweating and twitching her hands in nervousness. He have noticed many times that whenever she is thinking is nervous or scared about something she twitchs her fingers to fade the irritation away .

" Not...hing I am j..ust tired . Nothing more.." keerti said stammering while naksh looked at confused not Buying her excuse . He knew something was surely disturbing her . He took hold of her hand and moved towards the couch to sit as the bed was fully decorated with flowers and was making it bit awkward . They both sat on the couch near the balcony while naksh squeezed her hand making her look at him.

"You know what , in relationship what is most important thing which is require . It is transparency between couple in means of thoughts , in mean of emotions. Unless and until you don't voice out your opinion I can't understand what is going in your mind keerti and it was create more misunderstanding. We just need two things in relationship at initially stage trust and transparency . Let's share our opinion and things without any inhibition and let's time create trust between us . We are going to spend our days and nights with each other so you need to Frank with me keerti . You need to tell me what is going on in this pretty head of yours. " naksh said rubbing his thumb on back of her palm making her understand to share things with him because he is also a human and he can't predict what is going on in her mind .

Unless and until she shares her thought, he won't be able to understand her clearly. He have made mistakes in past when his parents tried to make him understand the beauty of relationship but it was too late for him. But in this new jounrey he  want to learn from his past and mend their future together .

Keerti look at the chocolatey brown which were staring at her with utmost sincerity and honesty . It was like a silent promise from his side that he is not going to judge her by any means if she presents her thoughts.

" Voh ...I was thinking about ..." keerti tried to say looking here and there around the door still trying to find the correct words to put her opinion. Naksh look at her confusion and look around here and there to find a clue to understand her , then when his eyes fell on the decorated bed . Realization  struck him and totally understood what is going on in his wife head .

Entwining their fingers he made her look at him " keertti don't tell me you were thinking that's it's our wedding night and I am expecting some physical intimacy from you because I am not . So relax. We aren't doing anything " naksh said with assuring smile while keerti look at him shock .

" But ...I thought you must be expecting something. It's our wedding night and I thought you must be having some expectation and plans for that " keerti said hesitantly voicing her thoughts. She look up as a warm hand covered her face and look at the chocolatey brown eyes looking at her with sweet smile on his face.

" Well we both know we have to cross many things in relationship before coming to this and it is not any patent thing that you need to consummate your wedding on your wedding night only . Until and unless we get comfortable with each other we can skip this . What is more important that we have a emotional intimacy before any physical intimacy. " naksh said smiling while keerti heart leaped out of her chest as she heard his words which held to much of assurance and sincerity. She closed her eyes absorbing the feeling as she felt his warm lips on her forehead.

" You already made this day special by entering into my life. I have never seen my mom and dad , my grandparents this much happy. Krishi is elated and this is all just because you entered my life. I have tried my best to give them every happiness which I could but I never knew marrying you and bringing you in my life will bring this much joy in my family. So today day is already special by entering this room as first time as my bride and in my life.." Naksh said smiling while keerti smiled and nodded as she have seen how his parents have cried looking at them taking vows and how happy they were . She never thought she could make people this much happy. Just her meree entry is making them this much happy . She vowed to give them every happiness and in return she knew they will shower her with immense love which she never thought she can get .

" Now its already 3 am . Let's change and sleep . I am already tried and tomorrow these never ending post wedding ritual will make us more tired . " naksh said yawning and stretching his arms while keerti chuckled and nodded .

Keerti got up from the couch to change her clothes while naksh yawned and relaxed himself on the couch after removing his sherwani jacket and leaving himself in his kurta and pajamas and closed his eyes . Keerti was about to move towards the closet when her foot got entangled with carpet lying on the floor . She closed her eyes in fear as she was about to fall while naksh eyes widened as she fall in his lap and automatically his hands wrapped around her waist protecting her from falling. He looked at her whose eyes were closed tightly while her arms were wrapped her his neck like her life was depended on that .

Keerti opened her eyes and came face to face with chocolatey eyes that were staring her with great intensity and different emotion which she couldn't predict . She didn't know what she was holding but this place was surely a safe place for her which she didn't want to leave . They both were looking at each other and it was just comfortable silence around . Both of their heart beat were at different paces and beating at a unusual rate . Her hands were on his chest while his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist holding her in his lap . She gulped as she felt his hard chest and abs under her palm. Naksh took deep breathe as he was controlling himself to touch her . She was absent mindly moving her hand on his chest and looking at him but she don't know what she was doing to him . She was hell making him turn on with her mere touch . He didn't knew why his body was reacting like this . Maybe because of his romantic atmosphere and their closeness which was affecting both of them .

Both were looking at each other and no one was making any move to separate from his each other . It was like they both were comfortable with each other to share this closeness. They were so close to each other that their lips were just inches apart . If they move a bit forward then surely they will share their first kiss .

Keerti shivered and look at him who was intently gazing her and look at his lips which were inviting her to come close and capture them . To kiss them with all her heart !! Closing their eyes they both leaned forward ...

" Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiyaan
Tu jog laga de re "

They both jump apart in shock as alexa started playing on her own . Naksh look at their position shock and look at her who was also shocked as he was . Keerti look at herself as her face was leaned towards to him and they were just about to kiss . She shivered and the shyness took her over her . Her breathe got heavy and her body started shivering as she thought what she was exactly doing?? She was embarrassed . How can she go so close to him . She was not knowing how to face him now . It would be totally awkward for both of them .

SHE WAS FREAKING GOING TO KISS HIM ?? FOR SAKE THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME !!

She got up while naksh freed her from his arms and got up to switch the song off which was making situation more awkward. Naksh look at her whose face was already red . He sighed and took the remote controller to switch off the song. He surely knew this was his friends doing . He will now see them in morning. He cursed himself for coming this close to her . He himself said he will wait for emotional intimacy and physical intimacy can wait till they get comfortable with each other and trust each other blindly. But what was he doing .

He sighed and picked a glass of water to drink and divert his mind from the this topic when suddenly again another song started playing making his choke his water in throat while keerti turned red in embarrassed and avoided eye contact with him .

" Bheegey Hont Tere, Pyaasa Dil Mera
Lage Abrah Sa, Ha Mujhe Tan Tera
Chamke Barsa De, Mujh Par Ghataye
Tu Hi Meri Pyaas, Tu Hi Mera Jaan
Kabhi Mere Saath, Koi Raat Guzaar
Tujhe Subah Tak Mein Karoon Pyaar
Wo... O.O.Oh... Ho..."

Naksh cursed under his breathe and tried to switch Alexa off but it was like it was set on its sleep timer and timer was set by his friends . He gulped the water while keerti stood in front of mirror and started removing her jewellery. Naksh look at her who was slowly removing her earring and then the hand jewellery. His eyes were fixed on her while keerti was shivering and fumbling with her jewellery due to his intense gaze . She removed the pin from her dupatta which was covering her and and let it fall on her shoulder and started removing her head jewellery . She tried her best to remove the jewellery but it was very difficult.

"Ouch" she hissed as the hair jewellery got struck with her hairs and entangled with them . She tried to rub her head to decrease the pain when her hand came in contact with a warm hand . She look into the remove and saw naksh standing behind her looking at her with concern.

"Let me help you " naksh said while keerti nodded and stood silently as he started taking out the jewellery careful enough to not entangle her hairs. She smiled and looked down as he started removing her bun pins and let her hair down relaxing her from the sudden head pain. He removed each and every jewellery while keerti was looking at him who was looking handsome and attractive in creame kurta and pajamas. His abs were showing while she gulped as she look at his muscular biceps. The way his eyebrows were twitching in confusion to the way he was smiling all were making him look sexy and dashing at the same time . Her heart beat was on unusal pace as she felt his warm body close to her . She shook her head as she was practically drooling over her newly married husband . Naksh helped her to remove only the mangalsutra and small necklace was there which was left .

" Its not opening. The knot is too tight " naksh said looking at her while keerti too tried opening but all in vain as it was not opening. The knot was too tight and was struck. Her heart leaped out of her chest while she clutched her lehnga tightly as she look at him who was trying to open the knot with help of his teeth . His lips touched her bare nape while goosebumps erupted on her whole skin as it was on fire feeling his lips . Finally the knot got loosen much to her relief and she slowly opened her eyes and look him who was smirking at smiling at her making her more shy.

Finally she was freed from all the jewellery leaving herself with the mangalsutra , wedding bangles and anklets . Naksh backed away while keerti took her clothes from her bag and went in closet to change while naksh changed in his night clothes in the room itself as he knew she will take time to change . Keerti came out of the closet after wearing a light green kurti and white leggings with matching dupatta and look at naksh who was standing in the balcony looking at the view in front of him .

Cool and calm breeze hit her face as she entered the balcony and stood next to him who was looking at the mesmerizing view of lake pichola . The moon and stars were shining in the sky while the couple stood in the silence enjoying the breeze .

" What is this ? I found it on bed " naksh look at her as she handed him a big box . He look at the box confused as he also don't know what was that. Naksh look at the box which was neatly wrapped and was of medium size . He look at the box back and it was written in beautiful writing with a note sticken behind the box .

" well I am pretty excited to play with my more nephew and neice  but they can wait for sometime . So enjoy the blissful life with protection.  "

For my lovely bhaiya bhabhi
Vedie -: "

Keerti signalled naksh to open the box and he started opening the box but soon he started wrapping it back hurriedly while keerti look at him confused .

" What happened ? What is this ? Show me also what vedie gifted us " keerti said taking the box in her hand as she was curious to see what the box contain and her widened while heat rushed to her cheeks as she look at the box of family pack of condoms of different flavors. Naksh rubbed his neck being embarrassed and took the box from her hand and kept on the nearby chair and look at her who was in deep thought. He look at her confused as few minutes ago she was blushing and now she is sad .

"What happened ?? Where are you lost wifey ??" Naksh asked pulling her hand and making her sit on the chair and sat beside her who was lost in her thoughts. He squeezed her hand and rubbed his thumb on back of her making her look at him .

" Did everyone from your family know that I can't become a mother naksh ? Today everyone blessed us for happy life and for kids but do they know that I can't fulfill their wishes " keerti said looking at him while naksh smiled and made her look at him .

" What is more important keerti ? What do I  feel or what does people feel ? Does it really matter what other people want ?? It should only what we both want ? " naksh said while keerti shook her head and look at him .

" Its not like that naksh . Your grandparents,  your relatives everyone is thinking we will have kids in future and won't it be a shocking fact for your grandparents that we hide such important thing from them . " keerti said stating her point of view .

" Keerti it's nothing like that . I didn't informed my grandparents and others because what I and our parents thought it was not important.  They are old people and I don't know how they will even react to this thing but what I know that krishi is enough for both of us.  I have already told you I don't want any kid in future and if we feel like we want then their are thousand of kids whom we can adopt as our own . " naksh said cupping her face while keerti moved away from his hold and while naksh sighed. 

" I don't want history to repeat naksh . I can't handle the pain . I know you will say you don't want any kid but what about society.  They will raise fingers on us then. I don't want to hurt them and again go through the same pain which I have felt year ago " keerti said with tears in her eyes while naksh sighed and pull her closer to himself and took her in his arms .

" no one will say anything until and unless we both are together . Just don't think about anyone . Society , relatives and their concerns are secondary matter . What matters is what we think ? Is krishi not enough for us? Do we need to bring a child in this world to show the world that our relationship is okay and fruitful ? " naksh asked cupping her face and kissing her forehead while keerti looked down and shook her head as no . She knew he is telling the truth only . She sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist and kept her head on his chest listening him .  

" What matters for me keerti that our daughter do be happy . She needs a mother figure in her life who nourishes her like her own and love her . She doesn't need a mother who provide her siblings and I know no one could be best for this position and my better half than you so stop thinking " naksh said smiling while caressing her hairs who nodded .

" But ..if " keerti looked up but before she could say anything naksh interrupted her .

" No but if . Even in future if we want that we need a kid then we will adopt or try on our own . Their are many treatment in modern world.  We can try our best if we think their is need , rest is all God's call . We will happy with our daughter only " naksh said with smile and keerti nodded and hugged him while naksh too hugged her back and relaxed on the chair feeling the breeze. 

" Where is my wedding gift by the way " keerti broke the hug and look at him while naksh raised his brows .

" finally Mrs singhnia remembered she haven't claimed her wedding gift " naksh said with smirk teasing her while keerti smiled and put her hand forward towards him .

" Well you are getting me , you have this good looking,  good earning person in your life still you want your wedding gift ??" Naksh asked while keerti nodded and they both laughed 

" Dont make excuses.  Its wife right to take gift from her husband . Now Mr husband gift your wife her wedding gift" keerti said with fake glaring expression while naksh laughed and shook his hand .

He took her hand in his while keerti look at him in confusion as what he is doing .

" Well I know you don't like materialistic things much and I am not gifting you any materialistic thing which you can buy in future on your own . So I am giving you  a promise  which I will intend to fulfill till my last breathe " naksh said gazing into her eyes while keerti smiled and nodded and encourage him to say .

" I am promising you today keerti when we are starting our marital life that from today your dreams , your aspirations and everything is mine . I will be there behind you when you will take steps towards your dreams supporting you and I will be there with you supporting you in every situation . No matter how much disagreement or misunderstanding we have but I am standing just right next to you from now holding your hand . World now will know you as Mrs Keerti Naksh Singhnia but one day I want world to know me as Naksh Singhnia , husband of Keeerti Singhnia " naksh completed gazing into her eyes pouring his heart out while keerti look at him with glossy eyes .

Naksh waited for her to say something but she didn't said anything but soon his eyes widened as she threw herself in his arms and hugged him tightly while naksh sighed in relief and hugged her back . They both kept hugging each other feeling each other in each other arms and enjoying the silent moments . Naksh kissed her head and closed his eyes promising himself that he will keep her happy no matter what .

" Let's sleep now . It's already late " naksh said and keerti nodded and together they went towards the bed . Keerti looked nervously at the bed which was decorated with flowers and lights . Naksh look at her as she was standing and not moving ahead . He could understand she was nervous but inside he was also nervous and freaking out like her because for the first time he is also experiencing this all . During his first marriage nothing sort of happen like this and it was totally a different scenario.  Taking deep breathe he took the left side of bed so that she also gets comfortable while keerti moved and took the right side of bed .  They both layed down on their respective sides while naksh switch the lights off .

" Naksh.." keerti whispered holding his hand while naksh look at her and switch on the light .

" Can you please put a small light on . I need some light while sleeping.  I can't sleep in this complete darkness " keerti said while naksh nodded and smiled as she was finally speaking with him without hesitation and switch on the small bulb and wishing each other good night both turned their backs towards each other and closed their eyes to sleep . Due to  wedding tiredness they both didn't knew when the sleep took over them .

Sometimes it's not always that you need to consummate your marriage in a physical way . It is also important to consummate your wedding in emotional way too where you understand your partner needs and gain their trust so that they are like open book to you and don't fear to open their heart in front of you. 

Target 135 votes
Hope you like today's update .

Naksh and keerti are taking steps towards their relationship slowly and slowly .

Share, comment and vote on the story .

And follow your dear author callmesancheti for further updates and announcements. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 639 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
617K 45.1K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
16K 513 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...