Chaennie Oneshots

By r_ezquisite

R 💖 J Just writing out of boredom 😉 Started: June 17, 2021 Ended: --- More

Author's Note
Infinity
Error
Voodoo Doll
Hubby and Wifey
1+1=2
Butterfly
Chaotic
And I'm here
Enemies? (1)
Summer Love
Enemies? (2)
Summer Love (Final)
Enemies? (Final)
New York City
Enemies?(Bonus Part)
Right Here By My Side
Moments
Late Evening Date
I Wish That Was Me
I Wish That Was Me II
I Wish That Was Me III
I Wish That Was Me IV
Goodnight
Cuddles
Hi, Stranger
Let Me In
Let Me In II
Let Me In III
Rain Is Our Love Language
Christmas Lights
M'lady
Special Day
I Love You
Simplicity
I Promise
I Promise II
Random Thoughts
Warmth In My Chest
Too Different Yet Alike
Be With You
Known
Jealousy, Dreams & Love
Known Pt. 2
You and I
Cold Nights at 54th East Street
Cold Nights At 54th East Street (2)
Don't Forget
Subtle Touches
My Art
Melodies of Distance

Mine

1.8K 54 43
By r_ezquisite

I was in a convenience store late at night since my mind wouldn't bother to sleep even if my body was exhausted. So here I am, in the middle of the aisle, choosing which food to buy.

I hummed one of my favorite songs while letting my fingers linger on the different kinds of junk food on the shelves until my eyes landed on the ice cream section. I speedily ran towards the destination and let out a squeal when I saw my favorite milk ice cream.

I reached out to grab one until another hand quickly got it and I heard her release a sigh in relief. I huffed in annoyance as it was the last one with that kind of flavor.

I prepared myself to lash out to the person but as I turned my attention towards the culprit, my jaw hanged open as I saw who it was. Heat started to rise on my cheeks and stuttered words came out from my mouth.

"R-rosie!" My high-pitched voice startled her and that made me heavily blush more when she threw me her charming smile.

"Love!" I was pulled into her arms and I melted into her warm embrace, snuggling closer to her chest.

I closed my eyes, relishing the way she secured me in her warmth and the way she placed loving kissed at the side of my head. But I suddenly detached myself from her and gave her a perplexed expression.

She mirrored the same expression but let out a sweet-sounding laugh before pinching my cheeks that made me whine . I didn't stop her though since she's the only person who's allowed to touch and pinch them.

Her. Only her. My Rosie.

"I figured that you wouldn't sleep after seeing your troubling expression when I dropped you home earlier. Therefore, I stayed here for the whole night. I had to get your favorite."

She pointed her finger to the ice cream on her right hand, with the soft smile never leaving her face.

Tears were brimming in my eyes as I let her go worried about me the whole night. She noticed it that made her panic and quickly hugged the life out of me.

"Shhh, it's fine. I'm here, my love." She started whispering sweet words to my ear, my sobs slowly diminishing but with a soft smile plastered on my face and her cheek resting on mine.

Once that the sobs weren't heard anymore, she wiped away my tears and grabbed the back of my head and closed the gap between us, making our lips touch and lock together.

It was only a chaste kiss, a short one yet it made the both of us foolishly smile with our flushed faces and I couldn't help but peck her lips multiple times before pulling away and placing my arms around her neck.

I feel her hands rubbing the sides of my waist while keeping her loving gaze on me.

"Wanna share the ice cream together?"

~~~

After we both ate the ice cream together, we went to our favorite spot. Treehouse. after she gave in to my pleads and my pout. She can never say no to me.

I felt slender arms snaking around my waist and chin placed on my shoulder. I relaxed myself and placed my hands on top of hers, tightening the hold before I focused my eyes at the stars above us.

"What's bothering you, wifey?" Her voice laced with worry echoed and I let out a small sigh before turning myself and direct my forehead to her lips, letting it linger to feel the softness.

"You know, stress from school. The amount of school works are driving me insane. College is no joke." I humorlessly chuckled and placed my head to where her heartbeat can be heard.

"What else? I'm sure that's not the only reason why you were spacing out."

"You're right, it's not the only reason. But it doesn't matter now. I feel a hundred times better now that I ate the milk ice cream."

"Ouch, the milk ice cream got more credits than the girlfriend." She feigned a hurt expression which made me shake my head in amusement and let out a gummy smile.

"There's the favorite smile that I love."

"You always do this to me."

"Do what exactly?"

"Making me feel extreme happiness, I didn't know it was that possible."

Her eyes sparkled and started ravishing my cheeks with her kisses. Loud laughters erupted from my stomach and I whined when she playfully bit my jaw.

Gosh, her kisses are intoxicating me.

"Now you know."

~~~

We were now walking back to my house after spending sometime at the treehouse. Our steps became slower as we both didn't want to end the night. My sad expression was evident on my face but with stolen kisses from her made my frown turn upside down.

Gosh, I love this woman.

As we were both nearing the gate, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around and the woman beside me chuckled and squeezed my hand gently. I looked at her seeing the curiosity written all over the face.

"This is weird. My ex-boyfriend isn't here and it's been three days. He usually waits outside the house and bombards me with messages nonstop. He wouldn't stop bugging me ever since the break-up."

"Maybe he just got tired of waiting so he finally stopped."

Rosie shrugged and tugged my hand as the night was getting colder. Once we were in front of the door, I hugged her figure for a good five minutes, loving the way she whispered those three words to my ear repeatedly. She kissed me one last time before saying goodnight.

"Goodnight, Nini."

"Goodnight, Rosie."

~~~

Roseanne's POV

*Phone buzzing*

My lips instantly curved into a smile when I read the name of the caller. I didn't hesitate and answer the call with her sultry voice echoing my ear.

"Hey love, I thought I was going to call you first."

"I know. I just miss you already with me."

"I miss you too, Nini. Don't be sad, I'm still going to see you tomorrow morning. Rest now, my love."

"Okay then. I'm glad you're home safe. I love you, Rosie."

"Sleep well, Jen. I love you too."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling too much as I put my phone down. Anyone who sees me in this state would probably think I'm some kind of creep. But no, I'm just a normal person who's undoubtedly in love with the one and only Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim.

The only woman who ever caught my attention the moment she entered the bookstore where I currently work. The way she strutted her steps in an elegant manner, pointed heels clicking the floor and her fingers skimming through different books in each shelf.

The way her hair color complements with her fine-looking outfit she wore that day. The last thing I expected that day was her approaching me, asking me where she could find the specific books she was looking for.

We hit it off since that day and I was the luckiest person in the world to be able to have her number and got the opportunity to know her better as the days pass by, leading to where we are at this moment.

Jennie and I being officially together. The journey of us being a couple wasn't easy. It took time for me to be able to receive a sweet 'yes' from her. But even when we got together, there are some nuisances disrupting what we have.

One of the reasons was her taste of friends. I won't deny that they're are not gorgeous and fine-looking women because believe me, they immensely are. It would be the biggest achievement if one of them ever gets near your vicinity which did happen to me with Jennie.

But that's not the point. These so-called-friends of hers are overbearing, manipulative, and hypercritical over everything they see. It didn't surprise me when their expressions showed a great dislike towards me. This act of theirs left me wandering in my thoughts if these spoiled brats are Jennie's true friends.

Clearly, they're not.

Another reason was the neverending bugging from her imbecilic, vainglorious, forty-niner and a highly concupiscent ex-boyfriend who can never keep his hands to himself. The innocent woman being cheated several times until she was fed up when she witnessed an atrocious deed. Clearly, he doesn't understand what 'no' and 'break-up' mean.

A disgusting cheater he is. He deserves to rot in hell. He deserves to be–

Thud

I sat up and leaned my back on the headboard, listening to sounds coming below me. Once it stopped, I release a yawn and began making my way down to the basement.

I turned on the lights and went towards the table to play some light music as the night was just getting started. I started humming the tune while lowering the loud volume.

I sat down and began cleaning my precious knives ignoring the person behind me screaming his lungs out and crying hysterically. I'm thankful the basement is soundproof or else, I wouldn't hesitate to slit his throat for almost destroying my eardrums.

I stopped humming and gently placed the knife down before facing the person who has been inside the glass cage, big enough for a person to fit, for about three days now.

I folded my legs together and lazily placed my chin on my palm, staring blankly at the man who just couldn't stop moving around. For goodness sake, he's going to make me dizzy at this point.

"No one's going to hear you. The basement's soundproof so better give up now. It won't do any good to you."

He finally looks at me in the eye and to my dismay, he kept on screaming with curses coming out from his mouth. I can only laugh and listen to his rants.

I then grabbed my knife and played with the tip. Pushing my finger on the tip with mild pressure, blood comes out and I immediately tasted my own blood, releasing a sinister smile as I stood up and went nearer to the mortified man who is about to go insane. Which is understandable since I haven't fed him for three days straight.

"Please, I'm b-begging you. Don't k-kill me. I don't want to d-die, please!!"

"That's quite sad because that's what I'm going to do. Besides, people like you should be eliminated from this world. What you did to Jennie was unforgivable and I'm going to make you suffer and give back all the pain you've caused to her. I'm going to have a pleasurable night torturing you. See all those knives spread on the table? I'll use them on you so be prepared. We're going to have a long long night."

Just wait a little bit more, my love. After I am finished with him, your friends are next in the list. Don't worry about anything, I've already prepared everything. I just need you to be patient. You will be in your happiest sooner or later. I'll set you free from the pain. I'll set you free from their toxicity.

After the job is done, there will be no one else who can ruin what we have. I can then fully show of how much I truly love you. With that, you will be officially Mine for the rest of our lives.

Author's Note:
Long time no update ☺️👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.4K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
99.3K 1.3K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
53.5K 1.2K 18
OPEN ENDING/ DISCONTINUED?? 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎...
4.3K 140 7
Kacchako Week 2021 prompts found here! They may not always be on time, but I'll get them all out.