Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... �... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 2

29.5K 1K 225
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

After that yoongi drove away leaving tae behind, tae went back to the club. He was very nervous. Will Min-jun report him? That would surely leave him with a black mark and ruin his job profile. He hoped nothing like that would happen as he was already struggling with a lot more things than worrying about this. With more thoughts flooding his mind he decided to just go back to his spot.

Taehyung Pov:

When I reached my spot I didn't find Min-jun where I left him previously with a bleeding nose. I was so concerned about catching the man that I forgot to do what I was supposed to do. Help him. Well, more trouble... Then suddenly my co-worker and my only friend in this place, Mark walked my way and started speaking.

Mark: Tae that asshole called you to his office room.

He informed making me sigh and nod. This is not going to end well. Is it?

Tae: hmm I'll go now, I'm surely going to lose my job today.

I said making Mark frown.

Mark: Tae! Don't say that. Just go and see him first.

He said making me nod. I walked to the office room and found him sitting on his swivel chair, eyes closed and a bandage on his nose making him look funny. In another case, I would have laughed like crazy at his state. But Nah, I'm not in a place to laugh. I'm sure he'll fire me today.

Tae: Min-jun...

I called and he looked up opening his eyes.

Min-jun: ohh finally the Princess decided to come to meet me.

He said in a mocking tone. I just couldn't say anything back. And stood quiet.

Min-jun: Here, take this.

He said throwing an envelope. I took it and opened it. It was money.

Tae: wh-

I was about to ask but he cut me off.

Min-jun: that's your half salary for working here. You are fired.

He said. I was not even shocked. I knew this was gonna happen anyway. I just nodded.

Min-jun: And tell your boyfriend to be safe. If I see him again he won't be alive for punching me.

He said gritting his teeth.

Tae: Min-jun I don't even know who is he.

I said.

Min-jun: I don't care just get out now.

He said I nodded and came out.

A/n pov:

This was not the first time tae was fired. This was a regular thing. Once he worked in a cafe. Many girls and guys would flirt with him and ask for his number. Some went to the next level and cat-called him. But tae still worked there. Once a man tried to touch him, so he slapped the man and stood for himself, but the man reported to the owner and boom! he was fired. That stingy owner didn't even give his income and just chased him out. He can't even stand for himself. What can he do tho? It's not like he can talk back. He needs money. It's not easy to take care of a sick mother and two school-going siblings. He barely sleeps. He always had to do part-time Jobs for his expenses. Sometimes it gets very tough for him, but he doesn't have the strength to even give up. He has two sisters and his mother who He loves to death. He would do anything for them. His world revolves around them. He never once felt they were a burden to him cause whatever he does he does it with love. That love still holds him and keeps him stable. If it weren't for them he would have given up long back.

Time skip~

Tae's pov:

I came home two hours back but I couldn't sleep. It's 2 am and I'm still not able to sleep. Tomorrow should I go to Jeon Enterprises? But I need a job now. I don't have anything to lose, so won't hurt to try.

A/n pov:

After an hour of having several thoughts tae finally, fell asleep.

Time skip to the next morning~

Tae woke up at 6.30 am as his alarm rang. He got up rubbing his eyes and made his way to the bathroom. He did his morning routine and got dressed up in half an hour. After that, he made his way to his sibling's room. He opened the door and saw his twin sisters cuddling. They are identical twins but tae knows who is who. They are 13 years old pretty girls who are in middle school. The elder twin's name is Kim Ye-jun. The younger is Kim yu-jin.
Many get confused as they look alike. But tae finds them with one glimpse.

Tae: my dear Juns wake up, you have to get ready.

Tae called softly. That's method one he uses.

Tae: yah girls wake up, y'all are gonna be late for school.

He said tapping their shoulders. they started to whine like babies.

Ye-jun: Oppa, please 5 more minutes.

Ye-jun whined sleepily. Yu-jun didn't even move a bit. This is not going to work, tae thought.

Tae: did y'all forget what day is today?

No response.

Tae: It's September 1st! Don't y'all want pocket money?

No, response. Tae sighed, method 2 didn't work. So he is going to use the last method.

The ultimate weapon and this never fails. He started tickling ye-jun. She suddenly sat up putting her hands up in surrender.

Ye-jun: Oppa! why me?

She whined rubbing her sleepy eyes. She looked funny with her bed hair and a cute pout adorning her face.

Tae: you are my favourite that's why.

He said eyeing the other twin, who got up immediately after what she just heard from her brother. Did she hear it right!?

Yu-jun: oppaaaaaaaa! did you just say that she is your favourite!? How could you?

She whined dramatically with a cute pout adorning her lips.

Ye-jun: yes Oppa exactly said that. see!! I told you, you were adopted! But you didn't believe me.

She said laughing a little at her twin sister's offended face.

Yu-jun: No you were the one who was found under a bridge in a dirty basket!!

Yu-jun fired back. And they started bickering. Tae just stood there unamused cause he was used to this. There is not a day that they wake up without an argument. Tae was so done with them that he had to interrupt and put an end to their pointless fight.

Tae: Girls, for your information you both were adopted. End of discussion. Now go and get ready for your classes. If you are late then I won't give you your pocket money. Got it?

He announced making them pout and nod. He smiled a little in victory. Yeah, it was a little mean of him to say that, but still, it ended their argument. So it's a win.

Tae: Good girls. Now go get ready and come down for breakfast.

He said. They obeyed him like the good girls they were. After sending the twins to get ready, Tae went down to the kitchen, put on his apron and began to make lunch for the girls. He never let them eat in the canteen as the girls don't like canteen food. He prepared kimbap, with rice and veggies. And a bottle of orange juice. After preparing that he began to boil milk for cereals for the girls, he poured the milk into the kettle. It was 8 am by the time he finished cooking.

After that, he made his way to his mom's room to wake her up

Tae: Ma wakes up.

He called patting her gently. Yuna Tae's mom woke up. She sat up rubbing her eyes with a small yawn.

Tae: Good morning ma.

Tae greeted her with a warm smile like every other day.

Yuna: Good morning my baby.

She greeted back after completely waking up. She made grabby hands asking for a hug and tae immediately hugged her she hugged back tightly and kissed his head.

Tae: Ma did you sleep well?

He asked after breaking the hug. Yuna nodded her head And asked him the same question. Tae nodded his head saying that he slept well. But his mom knows that he didn't sleep well. She's not blind to not see his exhausted eyes and his smile that hides a lot of pain behind.

Yuna: Tae I know you are lying see your eyes, they look very tired. You should let me work tae it's not fair!

She grumbled with a frown.

Tae: Ma we already spoke about it, your health is very important to me.

He said making her sigh in defeat. Her son is so stubborn she thought.

Yuna: Tae it was just a mini-stroke, it's nothing serious and 2 years passed already. Look I'm fine now. You should let me work baby.

She said desperately trying her best to prove her point.

Tae: Ma don't even start with that.  mini-strokes are dangerous. Moreover, it was not your first stroke attack. I'm not letting you work because last time you overworked and that caused you another attack. That's not happening again. Now fresh up and come down to eat breakfast.

He said sternly causing his mother to pout.

Yuna: you are making me lazy tae!

She whined and went inside the bathroom. Tae shook his head smiling. His mother had mini-stroke twice. The first time she was able to recover within 7 months. After recovery, she started working and stressing herself due to work which led to another attack. The second attack was so severe that she couldn't recover even after a year. Tae was lucky as the medical expenses were covered through insurance. But about the medication, he had to buy them as the insurance didn't cover after medication expenses. It was very tough for him without his mom. But he still coped with it and made it till now.

The doctor who treated his mom was Kim seokjin, he sometimes bought them food and even took care of them as tae reminded him of his sweet  brother-in-law. And he didn't like seeing them suffer. So he gave them his support and helped them cope.

After sending his mother to freshen up he went back to the kitchen to find his little devils bickering again while eating cereals. He cleared his throat to gain their attention. They paused when they acknowledged his presence.

Tae: what are y'all fighting for now?

Tae asked with a done expression.

Yu-jun: Oppa you told us we were adopted so I told her that we were adopted from under a bridge. But she is telling me that we were adopted from an adoption centre. You tell us Oppa.

Yu-jun asked while frowning a little.

Tae: did y'all really believe that you both were adopted? For real?

He asked trying to contain his laughter. They both nodded with a pout that was similar to his mom's pout. When they nodded he couldn't control his laughter. They believed him. God!

Ye-jun: Oppa why are you laughing at us?

She asked frowning more. After laughing for another minute he finally calmed down and spoke.

Tae: you both were born after me. Y'all are not adopted, my little devils. Who would adopt two little devils at the same time? So don't worry both are my blood.

He said laughing again offending them. The two not able to digest the teasing  got up and started tickling him, catching him off guard. He tried to stop them but they didn't let him go. So he used his all time weapon.

Tae: I'll buy you the new eye shades if you stop tickling me.

He said in between his laughter making them stop. They looked at each other sending telepathy. Not a bad deal. They thought and nodded sitting back in their chair and resumed to their breakfast. soon their mother joined them. He gave her oatmeal and sliced apple. After breakfast, the girls and tae went out after bidding goodbye to his mother. Tae warned his mother not to do any work at home and told her to sit and watch a K-drama. He kept her lunch in a hot pack and reminded her to take her medicine.

Both the twins: Oppa bye.

They said in unison and got on their school bus that arrived on time as they stepped out of their home. They already got their pocket money as soon as they had their breakfast. After that, he got to the nearest bus stop and reached his college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.6K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
107K 4.7K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
498K 23K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
2.6M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...