You Saved Me / A Jax Teller L...

By kenziehamilton1999

If I just left maby I would forget about you your touch and the way your lips brushed against mine your smile... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
update
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
hey 👋 😥
SO!?

chapter 31

86 2 1
By kenziehamilton1999

Sades pov.

I was now officially nine months pregnant . Able and Thomas both got over there trama after a month . Nothing was permanent thankfully Jax took two weeks to recover while he was I was feeling in for him .

I learned more about the club and all of the guys but to be honest Tig has really grown on me and Happy . I learned alot about him I challenged myself to get him to smile . It was hard and I never could . I learned alot from Tig and Happy .

The sons don't like me they say I'm to weak to be queen . Remington Jax Tig and Happy all disagree but that didn't stop anything . Jax threatened them but they made a vote to not let me be there queen or princess . I was just teh Charming Princes old lady . Not that I didn't appreciate it I just had hoped they would except me . After all I carry the future of the sons . Speaking of the future . I'm in teh hospital for baby boy he is a little to stubborn like his dad .

I'm way overdue and its concerning the doctors . So Lucas Chase Jax Remington and Tig are all coming with me to the hospital . It is about ten at night .

Late I know but I was in pain so Alec and Dom stayed with the boys . Able can't wait for his brother but I was hoping he got to meet his brother .

I am afraid of loosing my child and I know Jax is to but we fear it might happen . Thats why he has alot of people here he didn't tell me but I know Jax all to well .

So as I sat in a hospital bed with five annoying men that I love to much knowing I might bring one into the world . I focus on my unborn child getting to grow up with his brothers and being like one of the men next to me just not as stupid .

"You ok darling" I was pulled out of my thoughts and I looked at Jaxon . I smiled admiring all of him . "I am now that your with me" .

He kissed my head as the doctor walked in . "Alright Mrs.Tukwila your son is being stubborn but if we don't get him out soon he or you will potentially die . So we are going to do a sea section we will dilate you and hopefully you will start crowning if not option two" .

This suddenly just became real suddenly my heart wasn't beating . My breath where had it gone . I sat up and looked around at everyone . They all had conncern but I was stronger then this . I looked at the doctor "I will on one condition" .

The doctor nodded so I continued "no pain medicine if the boys don't think I am strong enough then it will be proven if I die I'm weak if I don't and they still decided me not to be apart of there whole Anarchy then I guess I will raise hell" .

Jax looked at me the doctor didn't have any words no one did but Jax said something . "That is ridiculous I know you want to prove yourself but do you understand how unbearable the pain will be" .

I shook my head and even though it hurt I forced myself out of bed . I walked to teh doctor and took his clip board looking through it .

I looked through it and gave it back to him ."Dilating me is no use it will cause unnecessary pain . Tell them to get ready we are having this baby without pain medicine . I'm and adult and me and Jaxon are not married therefore I can do what I want and I shall do what I want" .

The doctor nodded and left I sat down in a chair . It was closer to me and I feared i might fall if I didn't have somewhere to sit .

Tig sat next to me and grabbed my hand . "Look princess I get that the club dosent see how strong you are yet but this is dangerous" .

I rolled my eyes at him "cars are dangerous and phones guns and trusting someone they are all dangerous but I've done every single one so I can do this" .

He sighed and kissed my forehead before turning to Jax . "I think she can handle this she's got this" . I smiled at Tig but Jax didn't .

Everyone got out after a few minutes to leave me and Jax to talk . "Sades I'm not letting you do this its ridiculous" . Why couldn't he just trust i could I belived i could I need his support on this .

"Look Jaxon I need your support in this ok . I'm fixing to be cut open letting out my son who has a possible chance at dying that alone is enough stress . I don't need you telling me what I can and can't do . I ...... just need you is that to much to ask for" .

He walked to me and hugged me i stayed in his arms . I felt safe happy free almost like everything was gone . He wiped my tears I didn't realize I had and cupped my cheeks making me look into his safe eyes .

"Alright I will but ..... if I let you do this promise me the second it gets to bad you tell me" . I smiled and nodded he pulled my lips to his . They connected in perfect sync .

We had to pull away when there was a knock at the door . I laid back on the bed as the doctors and boys came in .

"Alright Mrs.Tukwila I'm doctor Sanders I will be delivering you baby" . This is my amazing team and him over there that is doctor Daniel's he is going to make sure your ok he is in charge if your health . That over there with him our hos amazing team . Now we will get you prepared but it is my job to ask one more time . Do you still want to go without pain medicine" .

I nodded giving her a reassuring smile . This was it she had me take blood . When that was done she went away to prepare the room .

I sighed the papers now it was time to say goodbye to teh boys . So I did I went to Remington and hugged him as tight as I could .

"I love you Bubba and get ready to tell teh club im fixing to kick ass . Cause I will make it with my son" . He chuckled sadly and I let go of him going to Lucas and Chase .

I hugged both of them "take care of the boys for me if anything happens please" . We all had tears in our eyes and knowing I might not even come out of this scared us all .

I walked to Tig and smiled hugging him . "Maby after this I could get one of those bad ass jacket your wearing . Also remind me to beat Happys ass for not smiling and making me feel better" .

Tig smiled sadly I wiped his tears "I promised I wouldn't die until you get a girl and I meant it remember I have to become immortal" . He lightly pushed me and we both chuckled .

The doctor came in and Jax was all dressed in his stuff so he could come in the room with me . I looked back at my boys and smiled before giving them one last memory of me still pregnant .

"IM GOING TO KICK ASS" ! The doctor jumped and we laughed . She wasn't mad she laughed to I guess she knew that this was to make them feel safer and happier . This was it I was finally having my son . Me and Jax didn't even have a name . We planned on seeing our son and immediately knowing . I hope my son lives and that wasn't the last time I got to see my boys .

Hey guys I'm just not going to go into detail about anything I pve you its Tuesday sadly I wish you well xoxo Kenzie 😘 ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 668 23
Do you ever love someone so much that you feel like you can't breathe without them? That's what it is like for young Brooke Burns, except the person...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
51.1K 1.8K 23
The moment Gwen ran off with Chibs the day of their wedding, Jax was left a broken man. He had to watch as the women he loved married a man he once...
71.4K 2K 30
Sons Of Anarchy Fan Fiction *** Adelade Patterson just moved back to her childhood home after college. She was finally getting away from her abusive...