Delicate Bond ✔

By Little_Dreamerz

In a world where werewolves secretly co-exist with humans, it quite common for werewolves to reject their sou... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 22

7K 242 15
By Little_Dreamerz

The nerve-wracking day has come. It's the day when I will marry Kai and it's the day when I will start my 10-year journey.

After we completed the blood bond, Kai stayed with me and reassured me he will be the best husband during our 10 years of marriage, and I hope he will keep his word.

Currently, I'm at the temporary residence preparing for the wedding. I'm waiting till I have to leave the apartment while my assistants doing the final touch-ups.

I looked in the mirror, and I only see a princess who is about to get married. I was wearing a beautiful white ball gown dress with off-shoulders. With my blonde hair made into a gorgeous updo, there is also a tiara decorating my head. A tiara that has an intricate flowery design made by renowned artisans and lent by Empress Viviene. On my hand, there is a beautiful bouquet of white and beige roses.

My mother almost cried when she looked at me and I also wanted to cry with her, but since I'm marrying the prince, everything must look perfect so the media won't find any imperfections.

My grandmother entered the room.

"It's time for us to go." She informed.

My mother and my grandmother left since it's a tradition the bride must enter the church the last. I have to wait another twenty minutes until my carriage has arrived.

Empress Vivienne wanted to replicate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. When I was a teenager had also dreamt of having the same wedding as the British royalty. Of course, there were few changes made in order not to be accused of copying from the humans.

Ironically, sirens liked to copy human inventions if they didn't exist in the siren's world.

With the help of the assistants, I and my dress safely reached the carriage.

Somehow the wedding ended up becoming showier which I didn't mind since everything was still tasteful.

The streets are beautifully decorated, the soft Naulorian wedding music started playing and the guards escorted my carriage in neat uniform.

During my wedding ceremony, no pod may travel in the same route that I was heading to the church. On the sidewalk, there is a crowd of people smiling and waving at me.

I also smiled and waved elegantly at the crown as I was instructed to.

Finally, I arrived at my destination, and one guard opened the carriage door for me. I elegantly stepped out of the carriage and started walking the aisle.

I walked to the aisle alone since originally I wanted to walk with my father and my step-father but I didn't want the media to speculate about my relationship with any of my fathers, so I walked to the aisle alone.

Once entered the church, everyone's gazes turned on me and the wedding marsh starting playing. I looked at the guest that arrived. Both of my families, friends from my pack and friends from the Medditerenian Kingdom.

Then my eyes met with Damien's for a moment. It did not shock me since I knew he has been invited since he was considered my 'childhood friend' and not my soulmate and, of course, I also invited Alpha Frank.

Then my gaze met with Kai's eyes that were filled with happiness and adoration. He wore the black uniform decorated with the medals and ribbons that he has earned. I have to admit he looked very handsome in the uniform.

Once I finally stood next to Prince Kai, he offered to hold my hand.

Then the priestess started the ceremony.

After the priestess said her speech, we exchanged our wedding vows about remaining faithful to one another. Then we each took a turn to put the ring on the finger. And then the moment had come.

"You may kiss the bride." The priestess said.

Kai didn't hesitate gently kissing my lips, and I also kissed him. I was nervous since it's the first time we've kissed and we didn't rehearse that part of the wedding ceremony.

People clapped and cheered for us.

After we broke the kiss, I've only now started feeling the heat on my cheeks.

At the wedding rehearsal, Kai expressed his wish he wanted to carry me out of the church, but I've warned the wedding dress will be heavy and the skirt of the dress will be uncomfortable to carry. At least during rehearsals, he didn't miss out on carrying me around the church.

On the wedding day, he simply let my hand wrapped around his arm.

We've left the church and sat on the carriage and this we were heading to the Royal palace where our wedding reception will be hosted.

Kai leaned and whispered.

"Finally, I can call you as my dearest wife."

I looked at him and smiled.

"Is this the reason you couldn't wait to marry me, my dearest husband?" I sweetly asked. It was unusual to call Kai my husband now, but I know I will get used to it. Kai only smiled and kissed my forehead.

He had nothing to say, since he was filled with joy.

In the palace, we've separated to change in the different rooms since we had to change into Naulorian traditional robe.

I changed into a beautiful red robe that had a beautiful golden embroidery of phoenix and chrysanthemum. The chrysanthemum was carefully embroidered, since if there was too much of the golden thread it's would mean sorrow instead it's was sewn with red thread and golden thread was used to outline the chrysanthemum, red chrysanthemum means love and passion.

The make-up artists helped me to remove my make-up and applied moisturizer so my skin wouldn't dry up during the reception.

Not only do I need to re-apply the make-up for the Naulorian wedding look it's required to have face paint. In that case, there should be an experienced makeup artist that has a precise hand to carefully draw red patterns on my forehead and my cheeks.

I also had to change jewelry that would match the outfit. With this outfit, I wore a golden headpiece that matched my hairstyle and my outfit. I was then sprayed with the perfume.

Unlike the wedding ceremony, I will be entering the wedding reception with the Kai. Kai wore a sea blue robe and he had also had face paint on his face.

"You look stunning, my wife." Kai complimented.

"Do you like this outfit more or liked the previous outfit more?" I teasingly asked my husband.

"In both outfits, you look like a goddess." Kai didn't mind complimenting a bit.

As always I wrapped my hand around Kai's arm and we entered the ballroom where is the wedding reception is held.

At first, we had to receive congratulations from our parents. I've met with Kai's father Emperor Alon. Then his brother Crown Prince Adrian congratulated us. Then one by one our guests have congratulated us and then we've sat down in our assigned seats.

Fortunately, Alpha Frank and Damien chose to not attend the wedding reception.

Then our parents gave the wedding speech and Lila as the maid of honor delivered the speech.

After that the guest who wanted to publically to show off the presents presented.

I contained my emotions to hide the reaction of the gifts. If the gift was very impressive or I've never seen anything like that my eyes would show curiosity, otherwise I've tried to remain elegant.

During our wedding reception Kai would often steal kisses and sometimes he even shamelessly pretended that he didn't do anything.

Then it's was time for the dessert in Nauloria there isn't a tradition where the couple should cut the first slice of the cake but one of the guests offered the idea.

Kai stood up and offered his hand since he wanted to cut the first slice with me.

The cake didn't even look like a traditional wedding cake but it didn't matter since the cake will be delicious.

Kai took the cake spatula and I put my right hand on his hand and lead his hand to cut the cake. Since Kai was is acting mischievously I decided to put a little bit of frosting near Kai's lips.

At first, he was confused at my gesture and I giggled a little bit at his reaction. Then I kissed him near the lips so I can remove the frosting.

"Aren't you teasing a bit too much, my dear?" Kai asked me.

"Am I?" I innocently asked but continued teasing him. That's what you get for stealing kisses and pretend that it didn't happen.

After the wedding reception, we headed to our bedroom. I wrapped my hand around Kai's arm since I drank a little bit.

"Should I carry you?" Kai offered.

"Are you sure you are not tired to carry me?" I asked Kai. Kai accepted the challenge and he picked me up and carried me in a princess style. I wrapped my hands around Kai's neck.

"I'm sure that I'm not that tired to carry my beloved wife." Kai softly answered.

Kai kept his promise and he carried to our bedroom. Kai put me down once we entered the room.

We were given a guestroom that has a big king-sized bed. I'm just glad that our bedroom wasn't decorated with candles or rose petals.

I went to the bathroom to wash off the paint and make-up. I also wanted to untie my robe but my robe wasn't tied in front of me but on my back so I had no choice but to ask Kai for help.

I opened the door and I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Can you help me untie my robe?" I asked Kai.

"Of course." Kai untied my robe per my request.

"Perhaps you need my help removing other articles of clothes?" Kai offered suggestively.

"Haha, no thanks." I declined his offer.

Then Kai went to shower and I carefully changed my clothes to the silky pajamas that I was given.

I decided to go sleep and shower in the morning. Before going to sleep I turned few lights off so It's would be dark on my side of the bed but still bright enough for Kai to see.

I quickly fell asleep since I was very tired.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally the wedding! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter  ^-^

Now the question for you my dear readers!

Did you ever dreamed to have a wedding like Prince William and Kate Middleton?

Let me know in the comment!

Don't forget to vote on the chapter and I will see you later my alligators <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1M 557K 56
Prince of Werewolf's, Alto August Nolan has been searching for his life mate for years, traveling all around the world. The 'Dark' prince soon gives...
11.5K 332 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
1.5M 77.9K 45
(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silently falling for her childhood best friend...
74.6K 6K 67
Book 7 of the Regal Eclipse Pack Series. This book contains spoilers for the first 6 Books: Alpha King's Missing Mate (#1) The Alpha King's Slave (#2...