Mummy&Daddy (Zustin Mieber)

By Ziam_Mayne2012

Justin and Zayn Bieber have been happily married for 8 years now. They live a beautiful big home in sunny Cal... More

Chapter One- Mornings at the Bieber Household
Chapter Two- Daddy and Princess Time
Chapter Three- Paparazzi
Chapter Four- Stress
Chapter Five- Cookies, Cuddles, and Grilled Cheese
Chapter Six- Next Stop. London!
Chapter Seven- London Bridges
Chapter Eight- London. Day 2
Chapter Nine- Londone. Day 2 Part 2
Chapter Eleven- At Home With the Maliks
Chapter Twelve- And Baby Makes Six
Chapter Thirteen- Tell Me You Believe in Love
Chapter Fourteen- Baby Love Me Like XO
Chapter Fifteen- Love Me Like XO Part 2
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Chapter Seventeen: Be Your Everything
Chapter Eighteen: Home
Chapter Nineteen: Home Part 2
I'm Sorry
Good News
I Think I'm In Love Again
Announcement
Temporarily Hiatus

Chapter Ten- Waffles, Nutella, and Strawberries

3.7K 113 14
By Ziam_Mayne2012

Louis’ POV

It’s so early! Mummy and daddy woke me up so that we could head over to mummy’s parents’ house for the rest of the week (4 days) before we have to come back for daddy’s concert. 

“Lou, baby do you have all your things packed?” “Yes mummy! I’ve told you like sixty bigillion times!” 

“Louis William!” “What mummy?” “Watch it with the attitude or you will be receiving a time out. Understood?” I nodded my head. “I said understood.” “Yes mummy. I’m sorry,” I said in shame as I looked to the floor. 

I heard footsteps growing closer my way. I then felt someone stand in front of me and gently lift my head with soft fingers. “Babe I’m not mad. I just don’t appreciate being talked to like that.” 

“I know mummy, but I am sorry. I didn’t mean to be mean,” I said sincerely.

Mummy leaned down and gently picked me up while placing me on her hip. “All is forgiven love,” and then pressed a kiss to my forehead.  I smiled at the affection. 

“Now, are you ready to go see Grandma, Grandpa, and your crazy aunties?” “Mmhm. I want to play with Aunty Safaa!” I said excitedly. “When are we leaving?” I asked. “Daddy just called Robert and James to bring the car out front so that we can be on our way.” I nodded in understanding. 

“Mummy is Li and Hazza awake?” “Not yet baby. They’re still sleeping. They’ll probably sleep for a majority of the ride.” 

“How long will it be until we get there?” “About four hours, but-“ “Four hours?! That’s so long!” “It won’t be too bad Lou. The plane ride over was longer.”

I huffed and crossed my arms. That is going to take forever to get there! 

“Don’t pout love. Now would you like something for breakfast?” I thought about it for a bit, “Can I please have some waffles with Nutella and strawberries? Please?” I asked pleadingly. Mummy and daddy usually don’t let us have very many sweets. They say it’s “bad” for us to eat so much sugary foods. 

“Mmm…yes love that actually sounds pretty good. Shall we go call room service?” “Yes! I can I call mummy? Please!!” “Lou inside voices,” she chuckled. 

“How about I let you dial the number?” “I guess…but why can’t I order?” I asked pouting.  “Love you’re only seven. An grown-up needs to call,” she said.  “Alright.”

After mummy order for me, daddy, and her, her and I went into the living room to wait for daddy to come back from the lobby. Mummy said he had to go downstairs to take our luggage down, well help Robert and James. 

I was cuddling with mummy on the couch when we heard a soft knock on the door. “Either daddy forgot his key or the foods here,” said mummy. 

I quickly got off mummy’s lap and ran to the door opening wide open. It was the bellhop, I don’t get why they call them that. They don’t have a bell.  “Are those-“ “Louis William Bieber. How many times have daddy and I told you about not opening the door without a grown-up?” 

I looked down feeling sad for upsetting mummy. “You’ve told me a few times not to do it, but I was so excited, and hungry. I’m sorry.” 

“Where would you like this Mrs. Bieber?” asked the tall bellhop. “Could you please put it in the kitchen?” He nodded. “Thank you,” said mummy.

I watched as the bellhop made his way to the kitchen. “Come here Lou.” I slowly made my way over.  “Babe we’ve told you many many times not to open the door without daddy or me. You never know who could be behind the door.” “I’m sorry.” 

“I’m going to have to give you a time out for disobeying. Five minutes in the corner. Please sit down over there.”  I nodded my head and walked over to the naughty corner mummy had set up. 

“I’ll come get you when you’re five minutes are up.”

I heard as mummy made her way over to the kitchen and talked to the tall bellhop.  I sat there for a little bit longer and then I heard the door open. I wonder who it is. I wanted to turn around so bad, but I knew if I did, I would only add more time to my time out. 

“Hey buddy, why are you in time out? Where’s your mother?” asked daddy. Right when I was about to answer daddy’s questions mummy walked back into the living room. 

“Oh hey baby. Got everything settled?” she asked. “Yeah we’re ready to leave whenever. Why’s Lou in time out?” “I think Louis should answer this. Lou would you tell your father why you were asked to sit in time out?” 

I turned around and faced both my parents, “I ran and opened the door without a grownup,” I said. “Lou you know we’ve told you not to do that many times baby. It’s dangerous opening the door and not knowing who’s behind it,” said daddy. 

I nodded my head sadly. “You can come out of time out, but please don’t do that again,” said mummy.  

“Babe did you order any breakfast?” I heard daddy ask mummy as we made our way into the kitchen.  

“Yeah. Lou and I decided that some waffles would be good. Right buddy?” “Yes! And mummy got Nutella daddy!” I said excitedly. 

“Yum. Well lets get some food into our bellies before it gets cold,” said daddy while tickling my tummy.

Justin’s POV

Once we finished with breakfast Zayn, the boys, and I made our way down to the lobby and into the car. Liam and Harry were still sleeping so we just let them be. Louis had asked me if he could watch a movie on his iPad, I happily complied.

I looked over at my beautiful princess and noticed that he looked tired. She was up all night with a poorly Liam, I tried helping as much as I could, but Liam only wanted to be held by Zayn. 

“Princess you should get some rest. We still have few hours to go before we get there,” I said. “No I’m fine, plus what if Liam waked up?” “Babe take a nap, you look like you’re in need of one, and if Liam wakes up, I’m sure I can comfort him.” “Are you sure?” she asked. “Yes, now take a nap,” I leaned towards her and pressed a soft kiss onto her forehead. 

Zayn made herself confortable and immediately closed her eyes. Poor baby she was exhausted. 

Alost two hours later I felt a tap on my shoulder, “Daddy how much longer do we have?” “Looks like we still have about two more hours to go buddy. Did you finish your movie?” “Yeah.” “Want to watch another movie or?” “Can I take a nap daddy? ‘m tired,” he yawned. “Of course baby.” 

Louis handed his iPad over; he then pulled his Spiderman blanket over himself and closed his eyes. Looks like everyone’s still sleepy. 

I pulled out my phone and began to go through my social media apps. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to my belibers in awhile. Maybe I should do an #AskJustin. Actually I think I will do one, it’ll give me something to entertain myself with. 

@JustinBieber: Hey guys! How are all my lovely followers doing? I feel like I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to you guys in ages! So I thought I would do an #AskJustin. 

I pressed tweet and watched as my notifications began to blow up with retweets, favorites, and questions. I saw a few questions that caught my attention right away.

@BieberFever: @JustinBieber are you excited to start your European tour? #AskJustin

@JustinBieber: @BieberFever Yes I am really looking forward to hitting the stages of Europe! I love coming to Europe, especially London. 

@IWillNeverSayNever: @JustinBieber How’s little Liam doing? Hope he’s feeling better!! Love you!! #AskJustin

@JustinBieber: @IWillNeverSayNever Little man is still sick☹ but he’ll be better soon, he’s got his mummy and daddy to make him feel better ☺ I love you too!! 

I loved seeing the reactions my fans would have after having their questions 

answered. 

@FuckingBeautiful: @JustinBieber what are you doing at this very instant? #AskJustin

@JustinBieber: @FuckingBeautiful I am currently sat in the car with Zayn and the boys. #LongCarRide 

@AngelSentFromAbove: @JustinBieber How Zayn doing? Can you guys do a twitcam soon? We miss the Bieber twitcams! #AskJustin

@JustinBieber: @AngelSentFromAbove Zayn’s doing great, she’s a little tired from having to stay up all night with a sick Liam, but she’s napping. Maybe once things settle down a bit we’ll do a twitcam! 

I looked over at my sleeping babies to make sure they were still doing okay. I turned my attention back to my phone and chuckled at a few of the tweets I was receiving some were pretty funny while others were…inappropriate. 

@JustinIsBae: @JustinBieber is it true Zayn’s pregnant? Are we going to be seeing another little Bieber soon? You guys make the cutest babies!!! Tell Zayn I love her!! #AskZayn 

I chuckled, well they aren’t wrong, Zayn and I do make the cutest babies! Maybe I’m just being biased, but our boys’ are very handsome. Now how to answer this. I mean Zayn and I are trying for another baby, but so far we haven’t been blessed. I looked over at Zayn and then down to her tummy. I hope we can get pregnant soon. 

@JustinBieber: @JustinIsBae Heyyy she’s mine! But I’m sure she loves you too! ☺ As for if she’s pregnant, I can confirm that she is not, although we would like to add on to our family very soon. We do make the cutest babies out there don’t we?

I answered a few more questions and then I bid my beliebers farewell. We were getting closer to Bradford and it was only a matter of time before one of the boys or Zayn woke up. 

“Robert, how much longer until we get to the Malik’s?” “About 30 more minutes Mr. Bieber.” “Good, I’m in desperate need of stretching my legs,” I chuckled. 

I must of not done is as quietly as  I thought because next thing I knew the sound of a crying Harry was heard. 

“Aww babe did daddy wake you up? Shh baby you’re okay. Shhh,” I cooed while I unbuckled him from his car seat. Once I had the straps undone I gently picked him up and brought him towards my chest. 

“Shh bubba. You’re okay. Daddy didn’t mean to wake you up babes.” I continued to gently rub his back trying to calm him; it seemed to be working because soon all that was heard were his quiet sniffles. 

“Good morning baby boy. How’d you sleep?” I asked. All I received was a nod, Harry tried to get as close as possible to me as he could. He was nuzzling his face into my neck. 

“Someone’s awfully cuddly today,” I said. I got no response. I looked down at Harry and saw that he was sucking on his thumb. “Harry no. That’s uckey, we do not suck on our thumbs, that’s why we have you’re dummy for.” I quickly pulled his dummy out of the diaper bag Zayn had packed. Once I had it I pulled his thumb out of his mouth and replaced it with his dummy. 

“Much better,” I whispered into his ear. We sat there for a while before Harry began moving around. “Dada,” he whined. “What’s wrong baby?” “Hungwey. Milk, “ he lisped behind his dummy. 

I looked over at Zayn and saw that she was still peacefully sleeping. I didn’t want to wake her up. I wonder if she pumped? I decided to look through the baby bag and see if there was a bottle of Zayn’t breast milk that I could give to Harry. 

Zayn usually doesn’t like to pump, but she’s needed to pump because her breasts have been tender and very full. I rummage a little bit longer until I felt the top of a bottle. 

I pulled it out and maneuvered Harry into a confortable position. I removed the dummy from his mouth and moved the bottles nipple towards his mouth. Harry instantly began suckling. “Slow down baby,” I cooed. 

I loved when Zayn pumped because then it would give me the chance to spend some daddy son time with either Harry or Liam. It’s something that I loved to do, because it was an intimate moment between them and I. 

Harry continued to drink his milk when I saw that Zayn was beginning to stir in her sleep. She stirred for a bit more and then slowly opened her eyes. “Good morning baby, have a good nap?” I asked. 

“Morning. Yeah I did thank you so much for that, I was in need of a nap. Hi bubba,” she cooed. “How’d you sleep baby boy?” she asked. All she got in response was a nod from Harry. 

“Did he just wake up?” “About fifteen minutes ago or so,” I answered. She nodded and turned to back towards the third row of seats to see that both Louis and Liam were very much still asleep. 

“Looks like Louis was still tired after all, and poor Liam, he’s catching up on the sleep he missed last night,” she said. “Babe how much longer until we get there?” “We should be there in no more than ten minutes.” 

“God I can’t wait. I’ve missed my mum, dad, and the girls so much. I’m really looking forward to spending these next few days with them.” “I’m sorry it’s only for a few days princess,” I stated. If it was up to me, I would have visited the in-laws for a longer period of time, but I have to work. I offered Zayn if she wanted to stay with the kids while I worked, but she declined. 

“It’s okay babe. Really, these next few days should be fun,” she said with a smile on her beautiful face. 

“So princess I did an ask Justin on twitter earlier, and a fan asked if you were pregnant. I guess there’s rumors going around that we are expecting another baby,” I informed her. 

Zayn placed her hands on her tummy and smiled, “God I wish that rumor was true. I would love to be pregnant.” “I know princess, and you will be soon. I’m sure of it,” I said. 

I smiled at Zayn. I felt Harry pushing away the bottle, “Done dada.” “All done buddy?” He nodded. I adjusted Harry so that his chest was against mine and gently patted his back willing him to burp. We soon heard Harry’s small burp. 

“Mr. Bieber we’re pulling around the corner,” stated James. 

Zayn’s POV

We’re finally here! I’m so excited to finally see my family. It feels like ages since I’ve seen them. 

As we turned the corner Justin turned back and began to gently shake Louis. “Baby. Lou, it’s time to get up buddy. We’re at Grandma and Grandpa’s,” he said excitedly. 

That seemed to do it because Louis immediately opened his beautiful blue eyes. “We’re here? Yay!” he yelled excitedly. “Lou-“ my reprimanding was interrupted my Liam’s cry. 

I unbuckled myself and turned so that I could unstrap Liam from his car seat, “Aww buddy did Lou wake you up?” I cooed. Liam continued to cry and make grabby hands at me. 

I did quick work of unstrapping him and pulling him into my arms. “There there babe, you’re okay. Shh…Shhh.” I began to gently bounce him up and down against my chest while lightly patting his back. 

I felt as Liam nuzzled his face into my neck seeking some comfort. He still feels warm. “Shh baby you’re okay.” “Mu-Mu-Mumma,” he cried while tightening his fist in my shirt. I could tell that he was working himself up. “Love I need you to calm down or you’re going to make yourself sick. Shh…shhh,” I whispered into his ear. 

I felt him begin to relax, “There you go. You’re doing so good baby,” I cooed. “I’m sorry mummy, I didn’t mean to upset Li,” said a Louis. “All if forgiven, just remember to use inside voices,” I reprimanded. 

“Mummy we’re here!” whispered yelled my eldest. I turned to look out the window and saw that we were indeed outside my parents’ house. “Welcome home princess,” I heard Justin say. 

Robert and James quickly got out of the car and made their way to Justin and my door and opened it for us. I carefully got out of the car with a clinging Liam. Once I stepped foot onto the driveway I could feel my eyes begin to water.  

I turned back around to help Louis out of the car, but apparently he didn’t need my help because once he stepped foot off the vehicle he ran towards the door and began to knock like a madman on the door. 

Justin made his way over towards me with Harry perched onto his hip. He intertwined our fingers and we made our way to the front door. 

“Zayn! You’re finally home baby!” My mother yelled in excitement. She rushed over to my side and in braced Liam and me in a big hug. I felt my vision getting blurry as tears clouded my vision. “Mum,” I cried. I felt my mother tighten her arms around us. 

“I’ve missed you so much Jaan,” she said with tears in her eyes. I was about to open my mouth when I felt a weird feeling. I knew what it was. I immediately handed Liam over to my mum, who was not very happy because he began to wail, and ran into the house and into the bathroom. 

Once I reached the bathroom I immediately fell to my knees in front of the toilet and emptied out my stomach. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 280 33
The 4 Brittish -Irish memenbers from One Direction Niall Horan , Zayn Malik , Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson plans on adopting a child . One Directio...
304K 6.1K 57
• As of 9/24/2018 RANKED #1 In Headspace!! • As if being in a band isn't hard enough, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Zayn malik all have another job:...
194K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...
26.7K 928 10
in which louis is a single father to three young boys, and zayn is a painter called in to redecorate the family's rundown house... of course, he beco...