The Winter Widow: Avengers x...

By slyfoxann544

»»----- ⚜ -----«« Y/n is an ex - red room widow , now living a normal after escaping Hydra and Red Room's clu... More

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
⁰¹𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓔𝓛𝓓
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓻
𝓖𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓪
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼
𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓽
𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭
𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂
𝓝𝓾𝓴𝓮
𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
⁰²ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣
𝓡𝓾𝓷
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓐/𝓝
𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭?!
𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼
OMFG
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮?

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

410 6 4
By slyfoxann544

"You know, they used to play music.", Cap said.

"Yeah. My grandfather operated one of these things for forty years. My granddad worked in a nice building, he got good tips.", Fury replied.

"He'd walk home every night, roll of ones stuffed in his lunch bag. He'd say "hi", people would say hi back. Time went on, neighborhood got rougher. He'd say "Hi", they'd say, "Keep on steppin'. Granddad got to grippin' that lunch bag a little tighter.", 

"He ever get mugged?", you asked.

"Every week some punk would say, 'What's in the bag?'"

"What did he do?", Steve asked

"He'd show 'em. Bunch of crumpled ones and loaded .22 Magnum.", Fury said and you gave a look of respect.

"Granddad loved people. But he didn't trust them very much.", Fury said smiling.

As the elevator lowered you and Steve noticed giant helicariers.

"Nick those are a little bigger than a .22.", you say

"I know.", he replied. You then step out and Fury showed you around.

"This is Project Insight. Three next generation Helicarriers synced to a network of targeting satellites.", Fury explained.

"Launched from the Lemurian Star.", Steve said.

"Once we get them in the air they never need to come down. Continuous suborbital flight courtesy of our new repulsor engines.", Fury stated.

"Stark?", Steve asked.

"Ah-ahem.", you cleared your throat. "I would like to inform you that he isn't the only genius on the team."

"Right, sorry.", Steve apologised.

"Well, he had a few suggestions once he got an up close look at our old turbines and y/n assisted with the plans.", Fury spoke.

"Yep, though I thought that was for the main helicarier, not some top secret mission.", you said

"These new long range precision guns can eliminate a thousand hostiles a minute. The satellites can read a terrorist's DNA before he steps outside his spider hole. We gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen.", Fury said.

"Wait-what?", you asked.

"I thought the punishment usually came after the crime.", Steve said.

"Yeah, what kind of justice is that.", you said.

"We can't afford to wait that long.", Fury said.

"And who's we?", Steve asked.

"After New York, I convinced the World Security Council we needed a quantum surge in threat analysis. For once we're way ahead of the curve.", Fury said.

 "By holding a gun at everyone on Earth and calling it protection.", Steve said.

" You know, I read those SSR files. Greatest generation? You guys did some nasty stuff.", Fury commented.

"Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn't freedom, this is fear.", Steve said.

"SHIELD takes the world as it is, not as we'd like it to be. It's getting damn near past time for you to get with that program.", Fury said.

"Don't hold your breath", Cap said.

"When pigs fly. And last I checked Tony said that experiment went horribly, so I wouldn't count on it.", you said and stormed off.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You go over to see Sam at the PTSD group meeting where he councils veterans.

"The thing is I think it's getting worse. A cop pulled me over last week, he thought I was drunk. I swerved to miss a plastic bag. I thought it was an IED.", you hear a women say as you near the door and see Steve.

"Fancy seeing you here spangles.", you say leaning onto the other side of the door frame.

"Yeah, well I thought I'd pay him a little visit.", Steve said. "He's good at this"

"I know. Helped me through the rough patch I hit after escaping HYDRA.", you say.

"Look who it is. The running man and Frosty.", he said coming towards you.

"Good to see you too Flappy.", you say.

"Caught the last few minutes. It's pretty intense.", Steve said.

" Yeah, brother, we all got the same problems. Guilt, regret."

"You lose someone?"

"My wingman, Riley. Flying a night mission.Standard PJ rescue op, nothing we hadn't done a thousand times before, till RPG knock Riley's dumb ass out of the sky. Nothing I could do. It's like I was up there just to watch."

 "I'm sorry."

 "After that, I had really hard time finding a reason for being over there, you know?"

"But you're happy now, back in the world?

"Hey, the number of people giving me orders is down to about zero. So, hell, yeah. You thinking about getting out?"

"No. I don't know. To be honest, I don't know what I would do with myself if I did."

"Ultimate fighting? It's just a great idea off the top of my head. But seriously, you could do whatever you want to do. What makes you happy?"

"I don't know.", Steve said.

"Wow, Cap. Never have I ever met a person who doesn't even know what makes them happy.", you say.

"Yeah well I don't think you have met a person who was frozen in ice for 70 years either.", Steve said.

"Fair enough.", you reply. "Well I should get going."

"Take care.", Sam said going in for a hug.

"You too.", you say pulling away. You then wave them goodbye and move out towards your bike.

"Woah, cool bike.", Sam said as you got on.

"I know, I designed it myself.", you answer and then put on your helmet (cause you drive responsibly unlike a certain doctor)

You start the engine and then take off. 

"Incoming call, Director Fury."

"Accept.", you say.

"Y/n? Thank God you're safe.", Fury said

"What do you mean? Of course I'm safe.", you answer.

"Look, something's not right. I need you-", he says but suddenly you hear car crash sounds from the other side of the call.

"Fury?! Fury?", You ask panicking.

"Jenny, locate Director Fury.", you say to the A.I system you developed for your vehicles.

"Unable to locate."

"Godammit! Locate the latest accident sight.", you say.

"An accident took place one minute ago 2 blocks from here. Want me to direct route?"

"Yes!", you say and a map shows up on one corner of the helmet.

"Call Cap", you instruct.

"Calling Spangles", "Call failed"

"What?! What do you mean?"

"It seems something is interferring with my systems."

Suddenly a grenade is thrown infront of you bike blows up making you fall off.

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐉𝐫. 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞<𝟑

𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞

-✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.7K 52
▶ BOOK 2 OF THE DMITRI TRILOGY ▶ 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝙳𝙾𝚆 ▶ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀʀ - ᴘʀᴇ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀʀ ❝𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘓𝘌𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘙, 𝘈𝘕𝘋...
16.7K 570 16
"Who is that?" Tony turns around "Who?" "The one in the basement?" Tony looks at you with a weird look on he's face. Then he looks at Nat, like some...
2.8K 93 20
𝓘𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓼, 𝓨/𝓝 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵, 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓬 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓬𝔂. 𝘠/𝘕 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘹 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵...
2.5K 188 34
After bumping into and rescuing a certain redhead (much to the redhead's annoyance), y/n is now stuck in unwanted danger. Natasha can't help but feel...