❀I'm A Trainwreck❀

lovinglangston

Ashland Craft, a 24 year old country singer who first got her start on The Voice, season 13, on Miley Cyrus'... Еще

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T, PT 1
P L A Y L I S T, PT 2
H O U S E S
P A R T O N E
P A R T T W O
P A R T T H R E E
P A R T F O U R
P A R T F I V E
P A R T S I X
P A R T S E V E N
P A R T E I G H T
P A R T T E N
P A R T E L E V E N
P A R T T W E L V E
P A R T T H I R T E E N
P A R T F O U R T E E N
P A R T F I F T E E N
P A R T S I X T E E N
P A R T S E V E N T E E N
P A R T E I G H T E E N
P A R T N I N E T E E N
P A R T T W E N T Y
P A R T T W E N T Y O N E
P A R T T W E N T Y T W O
P A R T T W E N T Y T H R E E
P A R T T W E N T Y F O U R
P A R T T W E N T Y F I V E
P A R T T W E N T Y S I X
P A R T T W E N T Y S E V E N
P A R T T W E N T Y E I G H T
P A R T T W E N T Y N I N E
P A R T T H I R T Y
P A R T T H I R T Y O N E
P A R T T H I R T Y T W O
P A R T T H I R T Y T H R E E
P A R T T H I R T Y F O U R
P A R T T H I R T Y F I V E
P A R T T H I R T Y S I X
P A R T T H I R T Y S E V E N
P A R T T H I R T Y E I G H T
P A R T T H I R T Y N I N E
P A R T F O R T Y
P A R T F O R T Y O N E
P A R T F O R T Y T W O
P A R T F O R T Y T H R E E
P A R T F O R T Y F O U R
P A R T F O R T Y F I V E
P A R T F O R T Y S I X
P A R T F O R T Y S E V E N
P A R T F O R T Y E I G H T
P A R T F O R T Y N I N E
P A R T F I F T Y

P A R T N I N E

45 3 57
lovinglangston

Jon's POV:

I checked the time on my silver-colored watch that was on my left wrist. It was inching near five in the evening. Oh shit, I almost forgot that me and Ashland are supposed to be heading to one of my favorite places in all of Nashville; The Tin Roof!

I glanced at myself in the full-length mirror that someway and somehow managed to fit in my bathroom and I put both my index finger and thumb on my chin. I don't know, that's what the people would call modeling, I assume? Haha. I can see why my friends and family always call me the clown of their lives. I have jokes and a nice sense of humor.

{{his outfit on the far left ^}}

I decided I'd call her up so I could know specifically when to start heading on out to the venue we're supposed to be meeting at. Honestly, as fun as the Signed Sober You tour has been, it's also been quite tough at times. That said, I am beyond blessed that I am getting this good month or so break. Maybe this will hopefully help me out in the long end. That's what I'm wishing for, anyways.

Hardy really wanted to ask me questions earlier and I really wasn't down to talk to him at the slightest. Now he's a really good guy, don't get me wrong, but his actions and how he's treating my best friend is not how I imagined. Ash can be a handful sometimes, yes I know, even I know that! But she's so sweet, caring, smart, and so, so much more. Was he just too blind to see that or what? I honestly have no idea, but that's what I'm thinking, personally.

I guess that was probably enough of me thinking those terrible thoughts of how Hardy treats and respects my best friend, but I sure hope he hasn't ever touched or hurt her in any kind of physical fashion, or there will be so much hell to pay, just he waits!

I grabbed my phone from my vest pocket and quickly dialed Ash's number. I know I could've just tapped a call button, but I am old-school and prefer typing in a phone number.

Finally, she picked up the phone, her sweet accent coming from the other end, "Jon, hi! How are you?"

"I'm great, how about yourself?" I asked back, leaning back on my couch.

"I'm doin' good. I'm really excited to hang out with you again! Are you ready to head on out?"

"Well, before we end up doin' that, do you just want to take an Uber, Lyft, or a cab? You can drive to my place or I can drive to yours and we call someone to pick us up. Neither one of us is goin' to be sober enough to drive home," I suggested.

It was silent for a moment and then she replied back, "Good deal and thinking from your part, JLang. I'll be heading out to your place now then. See you in a bit."

**

Ash finally arrived at my place and I gave her the biggest hug I possibly could've and even left a smooch on the top of her head. I have to show her some kind of affection that wasn't just a hug. If only I could feel her lips on my mine again. I sound desperate, but feeling her sweet strawberry flavored lips on mine feels like what I think you'd call, "sparks flying".

I shook my head to shake away those thoughts, but those thoughts obviously lingered around long enough to make my member down below grow hard. I shifted uncomfortably as I had to let Ash in my house without her noticing, hopefully.

"Welcome to my humble abode. It hasn't been that long since you've been here but hey, I've missed you," I grinned as I grabbed ahold of her hand and the second I did so, I felt that bolt of electricity.

Whitley ran straight to Ashland and got between both mine and her legs as we were walking into the living room. He almost made both of us trip over him, haha.

"And I assume Whit Whit missed me, as well. What a good boy!" She knelt down to him and started scratching and rubbing on my pup. I see who she missed more, oops. Hey, I'm just sayin'.

I chuckled and nodded my head as I strolled into my kitchen. I decided I'd pregame some and drink a beer before me and Ash head on out to The Tin Roof.

I grabbed two beers out and yelled out, "Ashland! Do you want a beer or nah?" She came rushing into the kitchen where I was and she was just nodding like crazy. I'll take that as a yes, ha.  

I slid the beer can over on the bar as she was sitting there. We both cheered and took a sip. I won't even lie, that felt so great to drink something that wasn't straight whiskey. Don't get me wrong, I love whiskey, it's my preferred liquor, but having to down it often doesn't do me or my throat any good.

"So, you think you'd be down to maybe play some darts tonight?" Ashland asked, getting rid of our awkward silence. We stay silent for a lot longer than we probably should, whoops.

"I'm game. You? Wait, that was a dumbass question. You were the one who brought it up. I'm so sorry 'bout that. Between touring and the long studio hours, my mind has been ka-pow! Gone," I laughed, apologizing.

"You're okay, I promise. I know it. Tour has been so hard on all of us. It's been taking its toll on me, sugar," Ashland sighed. "But you want to know what I think, Jon? I think that you are handling all of it so strongly and amazingly well. I'm so endlessly proud of you. You have been absolutely killing it every single night on stage, and even off of it, as well. I wish you could see yourself how I see you."

By the time Ashland got finished talking, I was in tears. Especially at the last thing she had said; I wish you could see yourself how I see you. Something about that sentence had me bawling. I'm not even drunk at the slightest and normally I cry when I'm wasted as hell. That's when you realize your best friend really is a one in a million. I can't even imagine my life without her.

Since I was crying, Ash got up off the chair that she was sitting on, and gave me one of the biggest and warmest hugs I had ever received in my whole life. She lifted my chin up with her two fingers and she shook her head. Not a moment too soon, her feet were stepping onto mine, and she gently laid her lips onto my own.

Ash had her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms soon snuck around her waist and I was honestly relaxed and not freaking the hell out like I thought I'd be. This kiss was lasting longer than our last one we shared in my bedroom that morning me and Hardy had gone off on one another. My hands and arms were on her waist and it felt perfect. And amazing, I can't forget amazing. My hands fit on her waist perfectly and amazingly. Which also made me feel warm on the inside, and the outside too, whether I'd like to admit that or not.

The dominant side of me ended up taking over, and I soon pinned her to the refrigerator. It's like she wanted me, and God knows I want her. In so many more ways than just one. If only she knew.

I finally got up off of her and rested my forehead on hers so we could catch our breath. Thankfully, I didn't accidentally mess up her makeup at all, or I'm sure she'd probably be upset. I know how girls get about their makeup.

Ashland grabbed me by the belt loops of my blue jeans and pulled my body onto hers, no space in between the two of us. My heart was racing. I haven't felt this way in so damn long, she's bringing back the love that I didn't even think I still had back into my heart, and she's also given me much more of a brighter and livelier outlook on life. And I'm so thankful for that. I really am. And obviously, I'm thankful for her, too.

My hand cupped the side of her face as we had gone back to making out with one another. I won't lie, so many thoughts started filling in my brain. Are we about to hook up? Does she want me kind of like how I want her?  Man, whatever's happening, it sure is driving me crazy.

Ash then got up off of the fridge, where I had pinned her and her figure down moments earlier and she had that look in her eyes. One that told me everything I absolutely needed to know. After gazing into her eyes for a minute there, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. My hands instantly were on her ass, which I did peek at every sole chance I could have. No shame, though. None at the slightest.

I practically ran into my bedroom, shut the door, locked it, and plopped Ashland down on the king-size bed that gets lonely every single night I have to sleep in it alone. She was in the middle of unbuttoning the denim jacket she had on and I couldn't help but just watch. My whole brain had just forgotten what in the hell I was supposed to be doing. She had me and my attention, and she absolutely, one hundred percent knew it, too.

I snatched my ball cap off, flung it across the bedroom, and went over to the other side of the bed. Ash's jacket was stripped off her long and beautifully suntanned arms. I never noticed she had a tan going on until now. I guess all that time with soundchecking in the sun is doing her and her skin pretty well.

I stared in awe at the woman that was sitting on my bed. She was driving me nuts! Seriously, she knew exactly what the hell she was doing. At this rate, if she just kept up with the teasing of taking her clothes off slowly, I could end up releasing my load right here, and right now. I wouldn't be surprised, knowing me and myself.

She crawled onto the right side of the bed where I was sitting, and she then straddled me and was sitting on my lap. She smirked and her hands were wrapped around the back of my neck as I looked into her eyes.

Finally breaking the long silence, I asked, "Baby girl, are you sure you want to be doin' all this?"

Ashland raised her eyebrow at me and giggled, "Duh, of course I want you, silly. It isn't like I'm sitting on your hard-on right now. I know what you want, and if I'm being honest, which I am, I want the same thing you do. I honestly do. I'd say no strings attached, but we are best friends. And I just got out of a relationship. Just this once... And we will forget this ever happen." The nervousness in her voice did worry me, but I tried not to get too caught up in it. I didn't need to worry or stress, that's the last thing I need to do.

I nodded my head as I set my hands on her waist and flipped her over so she was the one on the bottom and I was on top. I'm telling you, this dominant side I have is no joke. And it's taking over me full force today.

But hey, no complaints from Ashland and certainly none from me. Besides, it's been a while since I've taken a girl to bed, if you know what I mean. Ashland is my best friend, she knows I would never in a million years force her to do something like what we're doing right now.

I was in the midst of climbing off of her and stood right near the bed as I had gently pulled her by her ankles to angle her in the right direction. She thinks I'm nice and innocent, but wait until she meets the bad boy side of me, for real. And I'm not talking about being bad as in a fighting side, but with my rough side, *wink wink*.

I took off her yellow top, which was really complimenting her newly sun-kissed skin. I would literally kiss every inch of her, if it's possible. That, and if she and I are about to have sex, we need to make it quick, because I still want to go to The Tin Roof, regardless of what actions I'm about to partake in.

"Wait, wait, Jon! Before we get any further than what we already have, do you have protection? I'm not on birth control so I don't want you shooting your seed and it creates a baby. Not sayin' I don't want to have kids because one day, I'd love to, but I am not stable enough to do so in the now time. Sorry for rambling on and on," Ash apologized and I put my index finger on her plump and pink lips to shush her.

"Baby girl, don't you worry. Yes, I do have protection. I wouldn't want to get you pregnant. As much as I'd love to be a father, this just isn't the right time, at all. Look, how about we finish up what we're doin' later tonight? Does that sound like a deal to you? We probably should start heading that way if we want to have a good table," I informed her, leaning over to grab her yellow tank top in which she gently took it from my hands.

"Aww, seeing you as a father would be the cutest thing. It'd be like your own personal hunting companion that isn't a dog. Isn't that right?" Ashland giggled. "I'm okay with finishing this up later tonight. As long as I get to ride a little something something before the night ends," She winked at me.

"Ha, you're really funny. But yes, if I had a kid, be a daughter or son, I would totally bring them along with huntin' and fishin'. As long as the mother is okay with it then hey, that's all that matters, right?" I too laughed. "Well what you'll be riding isn't little. You're in store for a lot more than you think, little lady." After I had said that, Ashland was just laughing her ass off. I can't blame her though, when I'm cocky, I'm pretty funny. The thing with me being cocky, I'm not being an asshole about it. I'm just messin' with ya, nine times out of ten.

**

"Hey, hey, Jon. You want to know something? I think I am so damn happy and proud of myself for leaving and ditching Michael and his cheating ass! If it wasn't a shitty thing to do, I'd totally Carrie Underwood his ass. I would Miranda Lambert him and Caleigh's ass, but they don't live together therefore that wouldn't work too well," Ash slurred.

"You want to know what I think, Ashy cash? This reminds me a lot of the song I have wrote recently. It's called, Happy Ever After. But obviously it's in a guy's point of view because I'm singin' it. That's besides the point, what I'm sayin' is that I'm goin' to buy you all the shots from the bottles on the tip top shelf. That sound good with ya?" I asked, my own words being slurred a bit.

"And I haven't heard this Happy Ever After song yet? You jackass, I sent you a snippet of my song, Good Ol' Girls a little while before it came out. Stop slacking, bud. But for the thing about the bottles on the tip top shelf, I don't mind if ya do. That stuff is pretty good. And expensive too," Ashland laughed at the last thing that she had said.

We made it to The Tin Roof safely, and we have been chilling, cutting up, joking, and drinking up a storm for about an hour or so. I've been to this place plenty of times. But it's so damn fun having Ash with me. She's always amazing company. I don't know why I haven't ever thought to bring her along to this place.

Ashland's POV:

I'm absolutely freaking the hell out. So before Jon and I had left to go to this bar, venue or whatever you want to call it in Broadway, we almost fucked up. Like literally, we almost had sex. I can't have sex with my best friend! I just can't do that to him. It'll hurt me and him in the long end. And I don't want him to think I'm like Anna or even worse than her.

I wouldn't ever use my best friend for anything like that. I love Jon more than he knows. But there's so much critical and bad thoughts that are in my mind constantly and I know he wouldn't want to deal with that. Hell, even Hardy didn't want to deal with my anxieties, worries, and everything else. We see how much of an asshole he's being about mine and his situation. But thankfully, tonight isn't about him and I can be stress-free about him for a little bit while me and J are hanging out.

I took a long sip from the Baltimore Bang cocktail I ordered not too long ago and started scrolling away on my iPhone. I was on Instagram, to be exact. I chose to be a tiny bit sneaky and record a video of Jon and I at the bar. Just to show everyone who follows me how good of a time me and him are having.

"Jonny boy! Look at the camera, say hey to everyone!" I yelled to catch his attention.

He laughed and lifted his hand up and waved, "Howdy, howdy, howdy, everyone! I hope y'all are having a perfect night, just like me and Ash are!" I giggled since his words were slurring.

Yup, he was definitely wasted. But the good news is that when he's drunk, he doesn't scream at me, telling me to go to hell. Hardy has done that plenty of times before. I would be over at his place, visiting or whatever and he'd walk through his front door, obviously too many beers and liquors deep, and yell at me, screaming at the top of his lungs, "Go to hell!" and it really, really hurt. Not like I'd tell Jon that, because he would probably try to kill Michael and I don't want my best friend doing all of that. Especially under these kind of circumstances.

I ended the Instagram stories, yes, I recorded more than one. I think I ended up doing about five to ten stories. Oops.. Well, when you're recording someone as handsome as your best friend, you can't do just one video, right?

I went up to the bar and ordered another drink. This time I requested a Georgia On My Mind. I think it has peach flavoring and some kind of bourbon in it. Which I think makes perfect sense, as Georgia is the peach state, and that's the name of the cocktail.

The barkeep grinned at me, her tattooed arms reminding me much of Jon and his tattoo addiction. Who am I kidding? I have a bit of a tattoo addiction too. I'm just as obsessed with mine as he is with his own.

"Ma'am! How are you supposed to be paying for this cocktail?" She asked, her voice raised so I could hear her over the loud live cover band.

"It'll be on my buddy's tab. Like we've been doin' all night!" I yelled to her. "It's my friend, Jon Langston. I think he just came over here to order something, if I'm not mistaken."

The masculine looking bartender nodded her head and soon enough, all the ingredients were poured and mixed into the little glass and she set it down on the bar, pushing the glass closer to me. I grabbed it and smiled, waving bye to her.

I was just about to make my way back to the table me and Jon were sitting at, until I felt a hand around my forearm. I looked down at the hand then up at the man who has grabbed ahold of me. It was Michael, of course it was! He just had to ruin the moment. I knew I shouldn't have posted that me and Jon were here.

Hardy snatched my cocktail glass out of my left hand and harshly set it on a table that was near where we were standing. I started to cry uncontrollably.

"So much for me having a good night," I said to myself, mentally. I kicked myself so hard mentally, as well. I can't believe I could've been so dumb to post that Jon and I were here.

Wait a minute, if I have Hardy blocked from my Instagram, then how did he know we were here? Jon must've told him? Wait, that can't be possible either.. What in the fuck is happening?

There was nothing else I could do since Hardy had me pinned against a column that was in the bar. I bawled my eyes out and started screaming out for help.. I sure hope someone, anyone could've heard me over the loud band and music.

~ well, well, well, look at me updating once again!! 😛 i hope you guys like all of this updating and activity of mine. i'm super excited about this series!! 🥰

~ yes, Jon and Ashland almost did do it... but sadly, i couldn't give that to you guys, just yet!! maybe in the near future, but not now. 😜 i promise you guys!! ;)

~ i hope y'all are as excited and ready for the next chapter like i am!! i'm too excited to write in it, and publish it out to the world! i'll get it done by hopefully tonight. that is what i'm praying for, anyways!!🤩🤩🥳

~ if you guys enjoyed this chapter, lemme know, vote, comment and add this story to your library. thank you in advance!! 🤍💕

⌦ ⌦ ⌦ Next chapter loading.. ⌫ ⌫ ⌫

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

57.7K 1.7K 31
- book two of wisteria hearts - Taylor Swift has sold out 60 concerts for her Lover world tour. It's been a long year and she's about to start anothe...
12.2K 928 30
Two musicians, one school. Taylor wants to start fresh studying the thing she loves most and getting away from her damaged past. Music is what's kep...
7K 287 60
It was unusual, the pull Ryan felt to Delilah. That want, that need to protect her and care for her.. it was strange. And he didn't like it, yet he c...
13.9K 377 10
We all have that one dream that we desperately want to come true, don't we? I know I do, my name is Clementine Meadows or at least I've made it to be...