Rudy Pankow(TW)

By StoriesWriterNow

When Ellianna Barbour books an acting job for the first season of outer banks she very quickly clicks with al... More

First Day
Filming
Car Rides
changing a few things! (TW)
Cast sleepover takes a turn(TW)
One of the Secrets
The First Bite
The Nightmare
Filming day 2
I AM SO SORRY
Another Nightmare(Tw)
The Date
the fair
Instagram Posts
Filming Day 3
Hangout with the cast
Confession
Walk with Me
Dad?
Im Sorry
I love her...
Wake up!
Instagram Posts
Im sorry!
Beach Day
Instagram Posts
Camping Trip!

Official (and nightmare)

287 5 0
By StoriesWriterNow

Rudy nervously look at you while you study his face trying to figure out why hes so nervous.

Ellianna: Rudy? Are you ok?

Rudy: Yeah uh...can i ask you something?

Ellianna: Yeah of course.

Rudy looks into your eyes and then at your lips. You notice that hes staring at your lips and a small smile starts to creep onto your face.

Ellianna: Do you wanna show me instead?

Rudy: Actually. Yeah. I really do.

Rudy grabs your waist with both hands and presses his lips onto your yours. You immediately kiss back with your hands on his cheeks. Rudy pulls you in closer deepening the kiss as your hands go around his neck. You both kiss for a couple more seconds before pulling apart for air.

Like this

Rudy: Ellie. I really like you.

Ellianna: I really like you too.

Rudy pulls you into another kiss. This one more passionate. You both pull apart but keep your faces close together. You can both feel each other's breath and you both smile.

Rudy: So...will you be my girlfriend?

Ellianna: Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend.

You both smile and hold hands while walking back to the apartment. When you walk in everyone is in the living room looking at both of you.

Chase: Hey guys. How are the two of you?

Ellianna: Uh, we're good? Why?

Jonathon: Well... Ellie you were pretty upset before you left.

Madison:(whispers) JD.

Ellianna: Oh. Right. That.

Madelyn: You dont have to talk about it Ellie.

Madison: Yeah. Its a sore subject. You dont need to rush.

Ellianna: Thanks. Im really tired. So maybe another day?

Chase: Of course. Take your time.

Rudy whispers in your ear so only you can hear him.

Rudy: Baby, you still need to eat.

You whisper back not wanting any one else to hear the two of you.

Ellianna: I can eat tomorrow.

*this whole part is just the two of you whispering*

Rudy: Ellie you've been doing so good.

Ellianna: I know but I really don't want to today.

Rudy: Fine. But you have to eat in the morning ok?

Ellianna: Fine.

*you both get interrupted by JD*

Jonathon: Everything ok over there?

Ellianna: Yeah. We're good.

Madelyn: Its pretty late. You guys wanna go to bed?

You all agree and then make a pallet on the floor and you all fall asleep. Your cuddled up to Rudy as he hold you in his arms.

*a couple hours later in the middle of the night*

You start to have another nightmare. This time a longer one.

*in the nightmare*

Your back at your dads house. He had just finished beating you up almost to death. He had stabbed you. Right in the stomach. You were lying on the floor bleeding. It wasn't a huge stab wound but you were still loosing a lot of blood. Not to mention you had other cuts and bruises all over you. You slowly got up keeping a hand on your stomach. You walked over to your bathroom and grabbed a towel to keep on your stomach. You walked back over to your room and grabbed your first aid. You went back to the bathroom and locked the door. You put water on the towel and held it on your wound. You grabbed some peroxide and and put it on a tissue, then put it on your wound. It hurt like a bitch but at least it wont get infected. You grabbed your things to do stitches and then started stitching it up. It required 15 stitches. Once you finished you put something over it so it wouldn't open up as easily and then you cleaned the rest of your injuries. You walked back to your room and then laid on your bed. But just as you laid down your dad walked in. You immediately sat up and tried to back away but your father grabbed you and slapped you.

Nick: Listen up you stupid bitch! Your gonna listen to me you understand!Do you understand!

You nod your head in response, completely terrified of your dad.

Nick: Good. Now get on the damn bed.

You slowly walk over to your bed and sit on it. Your dad then walks over and pushes you on the bed and gets on top of you.

Ellianna: D-dad. What are you doing...

Tears start streaming down your face as you realize what he was going to do to you.

Ellianna: D-dad please dont do this.

Nick: Shut up!

He punches you and then continues what he was doing. It was extremely painful. One of the worst things he had ever done to you. And hes done extremely fucked up things to you.

*in real life*

This is the longest nightmare you have had that Rudy has seen. He has spent an hour trying to get you to wake up but you wont. This is also the worst hes seen. Your shaking, crying, screaming, and moving around a lot. Eventually it wakes up Madelyn, Madison, Chase, and Jonathon.

Chase: Dude. What is going on?

Jonathon: Yeah. Its the middle of the night.

Rudy: I dont give a shit if its the middle of the night! Somethings wrong with Ellie!

Madelyn: What do you mean? Whats wrong with her?

Rudy: Shes having a nightmare and she wont wake up!

Madison: What do you mean she wont wake up?

Rudy: Ive been trying to wake her up for an hour but nothings working!

Madelyn: Have you tried water?

Rudy: Yes ive tried everything!

Everyone goes over to you and Rudy and starts trying to wake you up but nothings working. Suddenly you shoot up and start hyperventilating. You look around not being able to focus on anything.

Rudy: Hey, hey hey, Its ok. Hey. Ellie look at me.

You look at Rudy and settle your eyes on him as he pulls you into a hug.

Ellianna: W-what happened?

Rudy: You had another nightmare. But this one was worse than the others. I was trying to wake you up for over an hour.

You and Rudy hug tighter while everyone looks at you in confusion.

Madison: Wait another? Others? What do you mean?

Ellianna: I have nightmares a lot.

Madelyn: Im sorry Ellie.

Ellianna: Its fine.

Suddenly you all hear a knock on the door

Jonathon: Who would be knocking on someones door this late at night?

Ellianna: Im not sure. Hang on Ill see who it is.

You walk over to the door and open it.

Ellianna: Hi how can I-

You stop in the middle of the sentence as your eyes fill with water...

Cliffhanger! Who do you think is at the door? Also sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days I was really busy with school. Anyways! Thank you so much for reading if all goes well next part will be posted later tonight. Bye!💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 112K 40
โ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. โž โ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. โž outer banks { jj...
3.8K 138 10
๐”๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„ , แตˆสณแต‰สท หขแต—แตƒสณแตแต‰สธ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› I love you the first time , I love you the last time Yo soy la princesa , comprende mis white lin...
225K 8.4K 38
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ โ› bring me your mouth and your mystery! โœ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
143K 1.4K 41
Haley starts dating the son of the most prestigious family in the Outer Banks and it is something her family is extremely proud of. But to her, it d...