I love her...

The next morning you wake up to Rudy holding you. You keep your eyes closed because you feel him silently crying, trying not to wake you up. You then hear your door open, and the cast walk in and start whispering, not knowing you were awake.

Madison: Rudy? Are you ok?

Rudy: No. I- I just feel terrible that none of us knew about what shes been going through. I mean, she kept basically her whole life, a secret. And then she put on a fake face, and all of us believed it.

The cast looks at Rudy with tears in their eyes, wishing that they could admit that this wasn't true. But they knew it was. More tears fall from Rudy's eyes as the cast has tears in their eyes. It broke your heart to hear all of this, knowing that its true. But what broke your heart even more is that its hurting Rudy and the cast.

Madelyn: I just wish, that there was something we could do to help her. To let her know that we're there for her.

Madison: And that she can talk to us.

Jonathon: We'll figure it out. But right now what Ellie needs is just to know that we care about her.

Rudy: More then she'll ever know.

Chase: Wait, Rudes what does that mean?

Rudy: Nothing.

Madelyn: Are you sure your ok? I mean, you two are the closest out of everyone.

Rudy: Yeah. Im fine. Im just worried about Ellie.

Chase: We all are.

Jonathon: Hey speaking of Ellie, why were you carrying into the bathroom last night?

Madison: Yeah what was up with that?

Rudy: You saw that?

Madison: Yeah. What happened?

Rudy: Something happened with Ellie. But we're fine now.

Madelyn: Well, is she ok?

Rudy: She is now.

Chase: You really do care about her huh?

Rudy: Of course I do. I actually think I...

Jonathon: You what?

Rudy: I love her.

After hearing that your heart starts to beat really fast and you get butterflies in your stomach.

Chase: Wow.

Jonathon: That is not what I expected to hear.

You decide to actually get up but pretend that you have been sleeping the whole time. So you just start moving around and then open your eyes.

Rudy whispers in your ear so the others cant hear him

Rudy: Morning baby.

Ellianna: Morning.

Madison: Uh, morning Ellie.

Ellianna: Good morning.

Chase: Uh, how are you?

Ellianna: Ready to just forget and ignore what happened yesterday and go back to being happy.

Madelyn: What?

Ellianna: Yup.

Jonathon: Ellie you cant just-

Ellianna: I can and I will.

You get up and grab some clothes then go into the bathroom and start getting ready.

*Your POV*

You get in the bathroom and look at your self in the mirror. But the only thing you can see is what you looked like the last time you saw your dad. You start crying and fall to the floor. You look at your wrists and see the bandages Rudy put on them after he saw your cuts. You look at them for another second and then rip them off and throw them away. You then find a blade in the bathroom and bring it with you in the shower. You get in the shower with your clothes still on and start cutting again. But you end up being too weak from not eating enough and the blood loss that you faint in the shower, making a thud noise.

*The others POV*

Madelyn: You all saw that too right?

Rudy: What?

Madelyn: The bandages on her wrists?

Rudy: (mutters) shit.

Chase: What do you mean shit?

Rudy: Nothing.

Madison: Rudy. What happened?

Rudy: Nothing.

Jonathon: Just tell us.

Rudy: No.

Jonathon: What do you mean no.

Rudy was about to answer but they then hear a thud and they all look at each other and then run into the bathroom where they see you passed out in the shower with cuts on your wrist and blood coming out of them.

Rudy: Ellianna!

Rudy runs over to you and picks you up and then brings you into the living room on the couch while Madison gets a towel and Chase gets the first aid kit and peroxide. Rudy is crying while everyone else is trying to hold in their tears.

Thats all for this chapter! Thank you so much for reading and im sorry it took so long ive been insanely busy and yesterday was my b-day. I will try to post tonight! Bye!💗