the fair

After you guys walk into the fair you decide to just walk around for a while and find something interesting to do. After walking around for a while you both decide to do some of the carnival games they have.

Rudy: Ready to play some games?

Ellianna: Yup. But just a warning, im not very good at these things.

Rudy: Me neither. But lets do it anyways!

Ellianna: Lets go!

You two play some carnival games for around 2 hours while taking a couple pictures until you both decide to go on some of the rides.

Ellianna: Lets do that one!(you point at one of the rides)

Rudy: Ok! Lets go!

You guys get in line and eventually you get on the ride and take some pictures on that as well.

You both go on rides together for about an hour and then you both decide to go on the Ferris wheel.

Rudy: Do you wanna go on the Ferris wheel?

Ellianna: Yeah!

You wait in line for a while and then eventually go on the ferris wheel.

Once you both get on its quiet for a couple second until Rudy starts to talk

Rudy: Are you having fun?

Ellianna: Yeah. More fun than ive had in a while.

Rudy: Thats good.

Ellianna: Yeah. Are you having fun?

Rudy: Definitely.

Ellianna: Good.

You both laugh and then Rudy hold your hand. You both look at each other and stare into each other's eyes. Rudy then starts to lean in as you do as well. Eventually your lips connect like puzzle pieces and it feels like the world stopped and you two are the only people on earth. As your both kissing fireworks start to go off. Your arms are wrapped around his neck as  his arms are wrapped around your waist. You both slowly pull apart so you can breath and you continue looking in each other's eyes as you both smile.

Kinda like this

Ellianna: Wow.

Rudy: Yeah. (He says with a slight chuckle)

You both slowly kiss again before looking at the fireworks as you hold each other.

A couple minutes later you both get off the ferris and walk around while holding hands. You both decide to take a couple more pictures before you leave.

Eventually you both decide to leave since its getting pretty late. As Rudy drives back to your house you post some pictures on Instagram

(All the Instagram pics will be there own part)

You both decide to spend the night at Rudy's apartment since its almost 1 am. Once you get to Rudy's apartment you both walk in and go to his room.

Rudy: Here. You can wear these. (He hands you some sweatpants and a sweatshirt that are both big on you so you have to tie the sweatpants so they will fit)

Ellianna: Thanks.

You go into the bathroom to change while Rudy changes in the bedroom. Once you finish changing you go back into the bedroom and see Rudy wearing sweatpants and no shirt.

Rudy: Wanna watch a movie?

Ellianna: Sure.

You both lay on Rudy's bed and cuddle while watching *your favorite movie*
In the middle of the movie you both fall asleep while cuddling.

LIke this

Thanks you so much for reading this part and I am so sorry that it late something came up yesterday but right now I am on my way to Indiana which is 6 hours away from where im from so I will probably be able to post a couple times we will just hav...

Thanks you so much for reading this part and I am so sorry that it late something came up yesterday but right now I am on my way to Indiana which is 6 hours away from where im from so I will probably be able to post a couple times we will just have to see how things to. Thanks for reading! Bye!💗