The Nightmare

You were asleep for about 3 hours until you started to have a nightmare.

In your nightmare

Your sitting in your room back at your dads house just reading a book, when all of a sudden you hear the front door slam open as big heavy footsteps walk into the house slamming the door shut.
You immediately know its your dad. And that hes drunk. You hear the heavy footsteps come closer to your door as a sound drags against the wall. A knife. You run into your small closet and go to the back behind the clothes. The door to the bedroom slams open and you hear your dad walk into the run.

Nick: Ellianna? Where are you? I have a surprise for you? Come out! Now!

You flinch when he starts raising his voice. You then start shaking when you hear him come closer to the closet. The door then slowly opens as he pokes his head in.

Nick: There you are!

Your dad pulls you out of the closet and then throws you on the floor, where he starts punching, and kicking you. He then picks you back up and throws you against the wall. You fall back onto the floor from being so weak. Your father walks over to you with a knife in his hand. He grabs you by the throat and uses the knife to cut your cheek. It was about 3 inches long and about 1 inch deep. And it was bleeding pretty bad. He then walked away as another man walked in. He grabbed you dragged you to the bed despite your attempt to pull away. He threw you on the bed and slapped you.

The man: Listen up! You will do whatever I say. Or else its gonna get bloody. Got it!

You slowly nod and he then ties you to the bed and rapes you. After hes done he leaves and your dad locks you in your room.

Suddenly you wake up to Rudy shaking you.

Rudy: Hey are you ok!?

You look around and realize that you are still in Madelyn's apartment and that it was just a nightmare. But then you remember something. It wasn't a nightmare. All of that and more has actually happened in your past. After remembering that you start to cry and Rudy hugs you.

Rudy: Hey hey hey. Its ok. Im here. What's wrong? What happened?

Ellianna: Just a nightmare.

Rudy: Do you wanna talk about it?

You shake your head no

Rudy: Are you sure?

Once again, you shake your head no

Rudy then pulls out of the hug and stands up. Pulling you along with him. He hold your hand and takes you out to the balcony closing the door behind him, and hugs you again.

Rudy: What's wrong? You were crying and shaking in your sleep and it took me almost 20 minutes to wake you up.

Ellianna: It was just a nightmare(you and Rudy pull out of the hug)

Rudy: It looked worse than a nightmare. What's going on?

Ellianna: I don't know. It was about something that happened in my past.

Rudy: Do you wanna tell me about it?

Ellianna: Not right now. Maybe another time.

Rudy: Are you sure?

Ellianna: Yea. Lets go back to sleep. We have to be up early for work.

Rudy: Ok.

You and Rudy walk back inside and lay back down. But this time Rudy puts his arm out and you lay you head on his chest with his arms wrapped around you. You both fall asleep like that and then wake up the next morning along with everyone else.

Thats all for this part. I will try my best to do another part tonight but it will probably be tomorrow. Anyways, thank you for reading! Bye!💗