Dad?

You look into the eyes of the man who still, after all these years, gives you nightmares

Ellianna: Dad? (Your voice cracks as you say that)

Nick: Hello Ellianna.

Rudy: Princess! Whos at the door?

Ellianna: Nobody!

You try to close the door but your dad sticks his foot in the way and walks into the apartment.

Nick: How dare you slam the door in your fathers face!

Chase: Father? Ellie is this your dad?

Ellianna: No-

Nick: Yes I am! And I would appreciate to have a conversation with my daughter alone please.

Madelyn: Oh. Yeah of course-

Ellianna: No! I am not going anywhere alone with you now get the hell out of my house!

Everyone looks at you in shock but your dad just stares at you.

Nick: How dare you speak to me like that. I will-

Ellianna: What dad? Beat me? Rape me? Stab me? You've done all those things and more to me before why not do it again?

Everyone looks at you with tears in their, eyes especially Rudy.

Nick: Now Ellianna. Why don't we just go talk about this.

Ellianna: No! I don't want to talk to you!

Nick: I didnt ask you what you want!

Your dad steps forward to slap you but you flinch and jump back before he can.

Rudy: Hey!

Rudy steps infront of you and faces your dad.

Rudy: Dont you ever touch her again, you hear me?

Nick: Or what? Why are you defending her? Shes a worthless piece of shit! A mistake!

Rudy: No she isnt! She is so much more than that! And if you cant see how perfect she is, then you can leave.

Nick: Whatever. Shes the reason me and her mother got divorced. She never should have been born. She doesnt deserve to be alive!

Rudy: Get the hell out. She deserves everything!

Nick starts to leave but then turns around and looks at you.

Nick: Ill be back. And when I come back...I will kill you.

Rudy: You wont go anywhere near her.

Nick leaves and you immediately collapse to the floor bawling your eyes out. Rudy runs over to you and holds you in his arms as you cry into his shoulder. Rudy starts to cry a little too from hearing how broken you sound. Everyone looks at you with tears in their eyes, letting a few fall, before joining the hug. You all sit like that for a couple minutes before you decide to speak up.

Ellianna: Well...uh...

Madison: Ellie. You dont have to tell us.

Madelyn: Yeah. We would understand if you didnt.

Ellianna: Thank you. And I will eventually tell you guys. Just not tonight.

Chase: We understand.

Jonathon: Yeah. Lets all just go back to bed.

Ellianna: Do you guys mind if I go sleep in my room?

Chase: Of course not.

Madelyn: Go ahead.

Ellianna: Thanks.

You get up and go in room. Once everyone hears the door close they all start whispering so you wont hear what there saying.

Madison: Ok. What the hell just happened.

Jonathon: She said that her dad has beat, raped, and stabbed her before.

Madelyn: Yeah no shit. We heard that!

Madison: What I meant is that, I just cant believe what I heard.

Chase: Dont forget she said that he did more.

Jonathon: Mads, Maddie please just tell us what happened when you were in Ellies room with her earlier. Why were you all crying.

Chase: Yeah and what was with her sudden outburst.

Madelyn: It was just about her eating disorder.

Madison: She didn't give us a real answer. She just said that she developed it when she was 16, got diagnosed with anorexia and got put on meds when she 18, and hasn't taken her meds since she was 19.

Jonathon: Wow.

Madelyn: I know. But she kept saying that a couple things happened in between, but she didn't say what.

Chase: Ok so she is defiantly hiding a lot from us.

Madelyn: Definitely.

Madison: We cant rush her to tell us. It might just make things worse.

Jonathon: Yeah. She'll tell us eventually.

Chase: What about the nightmares? Her and Rudy told us that she has them all the time. What do you think there about?

Jonathon: Wait? Rudy? Are you ok? You haven't said anything since Ellie left.

Rudy: I just cant believe she went through all of that. And more. When shes only 20 years old. I mean hell. She almost died. Probably multiple times.

Madison: Rudy.

Rudy: No! If she would've died I don't know where I would be right now.

Madelyn: But she didn't. And shes here.

Rudy: Yeah. Thank god.

Chase: Why don't we all go back to bed.

Jonathon: I agree.

Rudy: Me too. Im gonna go check on Ellie.

Madelyn: Ok. Night guys.

Everyone says goodnight as Rudy walks into your room. But when he looks on your bed he doesn't see you on it.

Rudy: Ellie? Where are you?

He walks to the other side of the room where he sees you sitting on the floor crying with a bunch of cuts on your wrists.

Rudy: Oh my god! Ellie!

Ellianna: Rudy...

Thats it for this chapter! Thank you so much for reading and I will try my hardest to post one more tonight! Bye!💗