Cast sleepover takes a turn(TW)

Madelyn: Finally!

Jonathon: Yeah, I was starting to think you guys ditched to hang out by yourselves.

Rudy: We would never!

Chase: Yeah you would.

Ellianna: Yeah we would.

Everyone laughs and then Jonathon notices that your wearing Rudy's sweatshirt

Jonathon: Wait, Ellie is that Rudys sweatshirt?

Ellianna: Maybe...(you say looking at Rudy making you both giggle)

Madison: Oh my god it is!

Chase: Hang on! Why were you two late? (He says making a weird face)

Ellianna: Oh my god Chase no!

Rudy: Dude we just met!

Madelyn: Well arent you two defensive!

Ellianna: Guys he drove me to my apartment so I could get my things and change into my pjs ALONE and then we went to his apartment so he could get his things and change ALONE and then he noticed I was cold so he gave me one of his sweatshirts and then we came here.

Rudy: Exactly nothing happened. Were friends

Ellianna: Yeah so chill. Damn.

You all laugh and decide to order a pizza. 1 large cheese and 1 large pepperoni.

Madison: So what do you guys wanna do?

Rudy: We can binge something?

Ellianna: Harry Potter?!

Chase: Im cool with that.

Rudy: Same.

Jonathon: Sure.

Madison: Lets do it!

Madelyn: Harry Potter it is then.

Madelyn turns on Harry Potter and you all get comfortable.

Chase, Madelyn, Madison, and Jonathon on the big couch, and you and Rudy next to each other on the love seat. (And yes Chase, Maddie, Mads, and JD planned that)

After about 30 minutes the doorbell rings and Chase gets up and gets the Pizzas while Madelyn pauses the movie.

Then Chase sets the Pizzas down on the counter and everyone grabs a plate and some Pizza. But you only grab one piece of cheese pizza.

Madison: You sure you only want one piece? We go through pizza like, crazy fast.

Ellianna: Yeah, im sure. Im not that hungry.

Rudy: You sure? You didn't eat lunch...

Madelyn: Wait you didn't? Why not?

Ellianna: Because I wasn't hungry?

Jonathon: Did you eat breakfast?

Ellianna: Yeah I had a... protein bar. I always eat that for breakfast.

Chase: That's it?

Ellianna: Yeah? Why are you asking so many questions? Its just food.

Rudy: Yeah. Which is something you need to survive.

Ellianna: I know that Rudy. And look. Im eating. (In your mind your really scared because sometimes you only eat a protein bar at breakfast and that's all for the rest of the day. The days you don't eat a protein bar for breakfast you eat nothing at all)

Madison: Now that I take a good look at you, your really tiny. Here take the sweatshirt off.

Ellianna:What?