Insanity | NBA Youngboy

By kaiwrotethat

"You make me calm, I don't know what I'm doing." - Sincerely, Kentrell. *old don't read* 08/18/2021-09/4/2021 More

Info/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

31

8.5K 293 135
By kaiwrotethat

Next Morning 12/23 | Kentrell's House

Kentrell groaned, the sun shining in his face as he woke up.

He looked over, frowning his face up.

"Kailani where you at mama?" He called, his voice raspy from last night.

He heard the toilet flush, and he got out the bed, walking in the bathroom.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, as they brushed their teeth.

"Why you leave me baby?" He asked, putting his head in her neck once she turned to face him.

"I had to pee." She chuckled as he kissed her neck.

He tightened his grip on her waist, leaving no space between them.

"Ken let me go I need to start some shower water." She laughed, and he frowned.

"I don't wanna." He mumbled, kissing her neck.

"I love you. You love me?" He trailed kisses to her shoulder, and she smiled.

"Obsessed huh?" She tilted her head to the side, and he nodded, making her laugh.

"I love you too baby, but we need to get in the shower. You can kiss me in the shower." She laughed as he kept kissing her neck.

Kentrell bit his lip, pulling away from her.

She opened his shower door, starting some water.

Once it was hot, she stepped under the water, and he got behind her, holding her waist.

She let him kiss her shoulder and neck as she let the water soothe her sore body.

She leaned back on him, closing her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"Mhm baby. The water just feel good." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

"You so pretty." He told her, kissing her neck.

"Thank you Ken. You okay?" She asked him, and he nodded.

He rubbed her body as she bit her lip.

"That hurt baby." She mumbled, moving his hand off of her clit.

"Lemme see." He turned her around, squatting.

"Shit Kailani I told you to tell me when to stop. Yo shit swole now Nene." He frowned, seeing her clit swollen and red.

"I didn't want you to." She chuckled, and he shook his head, standing back up.

Kentrell grabbed the detachable shower head, turning the water to cold.

He placed it on the flood setting, resting it against her clit.

Kailani hissed, grabbing his arm.

"I'm sorry baby. Stop crying please." He mumbled, wiping her face.

"It hurts." She sniffed, and he frowned. He hated seeing her cry.

Kentrell softly rubbed her clit in a circle, helping the swelling go down.

"I'm sorry mami." He repeated, and she lowly moaned, feeling the throbbing stop.

"It's not you fault Ken." She chuckled.

He kept the water on her for about 5 minutes as she leaned against his chest.

"I'm good now Kentrell." She told him, and he nodded.

He put the water back on hot, putting it back on the hook.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her back.

"Kailani that sex last night was something different. I hope you know my obsession with you is way deeper now. Don't say I didn't warn you mami." He mumbled in her neck, and she shrugged, not knowing what he meant nor how it made her feel.

"What that mean Ken?" She asked him.

"I don't know yet baby." He sighed, and she rubbed his arm.

They bathed, and got out.

"We going back to my house baby? I wanna go home." She said, and he nodded.

They both got dressed, getting in the car, and Kentrell pulled off.

He rubbed her leg with one hand, driving with the other.

"What you wanna eat baby?" He gripped her inner thigh, as she laid her head on the window.

"You." She leaned over, kissing his neck, and he groaned.

"Nene, I will pull over and fuck you right now, stop playing with me." Kentrell glanced over at her, and she laughed.

"We can get donuts." She told him, and he nodded, pulling in the 24 hour donut shop that was close to her house.

Kentrell ordered them some donut holes and pig in a blankets, before pulling off.

A few minutes later, he pulled in her garage.

He got out the car, opening the door for her.

He grabbed her hand, walking in the house with her.

He followed her to the kitchen, pulling his coat off.

"I love you." He said, holding her waist as she sat on the counter.

"I love you too Kentrell." She laughed, and he smiled, eating a donut as he scrolled on his phone.

Kailani's phone rang, and she answered, putting it to her ear.

"Yes babymama?" Kailani said.

"Nene we supposed to be going to the mall hoe." Lay replied, and Kailani gasped.

"Bitch I forgot. I'm on my way, you want me to pick you up?" Kailani asked, and Kentrell frowned.

"Yes hoe hurry up." Lay said, then she hung up.

"I have to go Ken. I be back later." Kailani told him.

"No. Stay with me please." He mumbled, looking up at her, a slight pout on his face.

"Kentrell I have to go finish Christmas shopping." She frowned at him.

"I can't come with you?" He asked, and she laughed.

"No crazy, I'm shopping for you too." She said, and he sighed.

"Nene ion want you to leave." He rubbed her neck.

"Kentrell it's literally gonna be 2 hours." She chuckled.

"Baby please. Stay here with me." He hugged her waist, and she rolled her eyes, knowing he was tryna make her feel bad.

"No, Kentrell. Let me up, I'll be back." She said, and he smacked his lips, letting her go.

He walked her to the door, holding her hand.

"Kailani don't take too long. I love you." He pecked her lips and she smiled.

"I love you too sexy daddy bae." She waved, getting in her car.

Kentrell pressed the garage button, letting it up for her.

Kailani honked her horn, pulling out of her garage, and out of her neighborhood.

About 20 minutes later, she pulled up to Laylani's apartments parking garage.

She grabbed her ringing phone as she waited on Lay to come down.

"Hi Maurice. How are you?" She accepted his facetime request.

"I'm good pretty, what about you?" He asked, smiling in the camera.

"I'm good too, I'm waiting on my sister so we can finish Christmas shopping." She frowned, pushing her hair out her face as she looked out the window.

Chris took a screenshot of her, and she smacked her lips.

"Really?" She mugged the camera and he shrugged.

"I called to tell you I got you something for Christmas. I know y'all ain't in school, so I need to know a place to drop it off or something." He nervously scratched his head and she pouted.

"Aww, you're so sweet ugly ass boy." She smiled, and he rolled his eyes.

"Nevermind you can't have it no more." He said, and she laughed as Lay got in her car.

"Took yo fat ass long enough." Kailani rubbed her stomach.

"Fuck you white girl. Who you on the phone with hoe?" Lay peeked her head in the camera, before her eyes widened, and Chris chuckled.

"Shut up Laylay it's not like that." Kailani frowned, pulling out of the parking garage.

"You look pretty." Chris told her, and she smiled.

"Thank you lil dookie booty. Um, you wanna meet before Christmas, or after?" She asked him, making a right turn and he laughed as Lay shook her head.

"Im out of town right now. I'll be back on the 29th. We can meet then. You wanna get breakfast or something?" He looked at the camera as he stood up.

"I'll have to see. I'll text you to let you know. Thank you Maurice." She smiled in the camera, making him smile.

"It ain't nothing pretty. Talk to you soon." He held up the deuces and she put up her middle finger, making him hang up and she laughed.

She pulled in the mall parking lot as Lay clicked her teeth.

"What Laylani?" Kailani looked at her as she parked.

"Oh bitch don't be using my government like you mad. You know Kentrell crazy Kai." Lay said as they got out of the car.

"Lay it's not like thatttt." Kailani pouted, holding her hand as they walked in the mall.

"Now you know Kentrell ain't tryna hear none of that. But shit, that's yo love life, not mine. I say fuck him. Like literally bounce on that dick cause he beautiful as hell." Lay shrugged, and Kailani gasped.

"Girl I would never cheat on Kentrell, I don't have it in me chile." Kai told her.

"Sista as big as Breezy is, like that boy buff as hell, I know that dick got some major hang time. Bitch get on that." Lay looked over at her as she laughed.

"Eh, it is big though. You can see it through his sweats." Kailani whispered, and Lay gasped making her laugh.

"Bitch! Oh my fucking god." Lay pushed her shoulder, and she shrugged.

"Girl it was right in my face, god ain't give me eyes for no reason. But foreal, I'd never cheat on Kentrell. Girl, speaking of him, bitch we had some bomb ass ex yesterday oh my fucking god, that boy is a- I don't even know." Kailani whined.

"Well bitch don't spare the details, the fuck happened?!" Lay asked.

"Okay first of all, bitch he got a dresser full of fucking sex toys. Girl he had a fucking rose." Kailani looked over at her as she gasped.

"Bitch not the infamous rose toy. I need me one of them." Lay shook her head and Kailani laughed.

"I ain't gone tell all our business, but just know we both came like 10 times. Had a nigga begging me and shit." Kailani bent over twerking and Lay laughed.

"No fucking wayyy! Got a tough ass nigga in love, I know that's motherfucking right." Lay said and they both laughed.

"Heard that bestfriend. So, do you got your list?" Kailani looked over at her as she held her hand.

"Yes. I don't have much to get, just two things, I got everything else." Lay shrugged, and Kailani nodded as they walked in Manhattan Jewelers.

"The way we dropping a big bag on all of them, on god they all better have something good for us." Kailani said, and Lay nodded, agreeing as they walked up to the counter.

"Hey, I have an order for Kailani Morello." Kailani told the man, and he typed on his computer.

"Ah, I see. Big order. A customized chain, and 6 Rolex's?" The employee, Dave asked, and she nodded.

He turned around, opening a drawer, pulling out 6 small boxes, and one large box.

He opened them all, showing her.

"Oh my god bitch that is fire!" Lay gasped, pointing at the customized chain.

"Can I pick it up?" Kailani asked Dave, and he nodded.

"Damn this shit heavy. Oh my god it's just how I wanted it." Kailani cheesed, before closing the boxes back.

"I've received your invoice as well, so whenever you're ready, we can have someone walk these to your car for you." He told her.

"Thank you! I have a few more things to pick up, and I'll be back." Kailani told him, and he nodded as they walked away.

"Bitch Kentrell better beat that pussy out the frame for the big ass chain." Lay said as they walked in Best Buy.

"Girl he does that without gifts, but for fucking sure." Kailani agreed, and Lay laughed.

They shopped for about 2 more hours, before a security guard carried her jewelry to her car. They put all the bags inside, then pulled off.

40 minutes later.

The girls had been in Lay's parking garage talking, and wrapping the gifts in wrapping paper to put under Kailani's tree. They were finished, and now saying bye.

"Ight bestfriend, see you tomorrow bitch, I love youuuuu!" Kailani kissed Lay's cheek.

"I love you too baby." She waved, getting on the elevator.

Kailani waited til the doors closed, before pulling off.

About 10 minutes later, she pulled in her garage.

She got out her car, seeing Kentrell opening the door.

"Hi baby." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I missed you mami." He said in her neck, and she chuckled.

"I missed you too. Help me get these gifts out please. Be careful." She told him, and he nodded, and they made a few trips to and from the car, putting all the gifts under the tree.

She made sure each gift had names on them, even the gifts the boys had brought.

"Yall rewrapped everybody gifts with y'all ocd asses." Kentrell chuckled.

"Cause y'all just threw wrapping paper on all any type of way." She shrugged.

She stood up, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her nose.

"I love you baby." He mumbled, and she smiled, making him grin.

"I love you too Kentrell. So much." She rubbed his face, and he smiled wide, making her laugh.

Chris got a slanger foreal, I remember that mane nudes got leaked. WHEW SHIT 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3K 25
a paige bueckers story.
555K 26.8K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 6.2K 55
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
845K 35.2K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC