Revenge Run | ✓

By MoonKnightess

Revenge is all both are set out for! Hate is all that drives them! Scarlett Walter isn't a regular corporate... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. Startling Start
2. Start of Revenge
3. A Friend and a Lunch
4. Fun but no Fun
5. Combat
6. Home or no Home
7. Tables Turned
8. Dinner
9. Blackmail
10. Fazed
11. Fated vicinity
12. A Plea
13. An Accusation
14. The Past
15. The Investigation
16. Bitter Memories
17. Birthday?
18. Cold Rage
19. Planning Next Move
20. Murderous
21. Unwell
22. Execution
23. Live Action Drama
24. Answers and Answers
25. Mixed Reality
26. Media
27. Rise of Power
28. Past Unravelled
29. Propose
30. Old Friends
31. Shattered
32. Planning
33. Second Chance
34. Liars all around
36. For Exercise!
37. Symphony
38. Happiness
39. I Can't help
40. Word Play
41. Trust Me
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

35. Saviour

2.4K 119 37
By MoonKnightess

AARON

The moment I started the car to drive out of the resort, Dylan appeared on my way in front of the car, making me immediately push the break. I got out furiously, went to him and pushed him with a jerk.

"Do you want to die?", I yelled.

"No. And I don't want you to die either. When you're angry you drive like a maniac."

"So, what should I do huh? Let her leave me again?"

"I have an idea, to call her back.", he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"What?", I said.

Then he apprised everyone of this plan and we played our roles in the act.

Rachael called Lett's secretary and obtained her spare number. Amelia's part was to call Lett.

She didn't pick it however. So next, Amelia sent a voice message. We were relieved when the message was marked as seen.

Then I got to my room and they wrapped my shoulder to make it look... broken.

"Why the shoulder, y'all could've fractured my leg or something.", I asked Dylan.

"Believe me, she won't be able to resist your hot shirtless look. That would be so helpful. You'll definitely thank me later.", Amelia grinned.

"I still feel this is a bad idea.", I argued.

"Because this is a bad idea.", Alex supported me.

"Do you have any other better idea?", Riley asked.

"Please stop repeating the word 'idea'.", Rachael air quoted.

"I could've contacted the airport and delayed the flight.", I opined.

"No doubt, he could've done it.", Dylan said in a bored tone.

"You're so mean and selfish. Why should hundreds of people suffer your mistake? Lett would have been even more angry.", Amelia preached.

"Is it really you speaking words of wisdom?", I furrowed my brows. That's strange!

"Mean skunk!", Amy rolled her eyes.

"He's mean since childhood Amy. You know, he even tried to postpone our wedding date because of his launch event.", Rachael complained.

"Seriously? What type of big brother you are man?", Amy sided with Rachael.

"Oh come on. That wasn't even half as bad as accusing Lett of stealing the prototypes.", Dylan mentioned shocking Amy.

"What?!! You...", she looked beside her, picked up a wooden pen stand and hurled it at my head. I ducked, but yet earned a cut on my forehead. No offense taken... I know I deserve it.

Dylan pulled her back, as she tried to march forward to probably punch me.

"You asshole! You accused my Lett? Dylan why didn't you tell me before?", she yelled, trapped under Dylan's hold.

"Please stop baby. We can chop him off later. Him remaining in single piece is the need of the hour!", Dylan said and she slowly halted.

Sticking a bandage on the fresh cut glorifying my forehead, Alex said, "Now that looks more realistic. For the first time... thanks Amy."

"You're welcome.", she acidly replied, glaring me.

"Let's see if it works. Thankfully he didn't say anything offending to Lett today.", Alex said, folding his arms.

"Um... I think I did.", I confessed, making all stare at me with wide eyes.

"What did you say?", Jacob asked.

"That her ego is coming in the way of her happiness.", I said looking at the floor.

"Haha. Relax guys he's just kidding.", Rae threw a dismissive hand and then looked at my face that held a serious expression.

"You're kidding right?", she asked, giggling. But my serious expression faded her titter.

"You're kidding, right?", she asked again, horrified this time.

"Please tell me you didn't say that.", Dylan said shaking my shoulders.

"Sorry but I did.", I sighed.

"If no one minds, can I kill him?", Amy glared me.

"1000 dollars, this will fail.", Alex said placing money on the table beside bed.

"1000 from my side too.", Jacob placed his bet.

"1000 that it'll pass.", Riley too placed her money.

"You switched teams wifey?", Jacob said with puppy eyes.

"My money my choice.", Riley replied.

"It'll definitely pass. 100 dollars from my side.", Dylan placed his money with all gaping him.

"What? I'm not 100 percent sure.", he nervously grinned. Dylan will be Dylan!

"I don't have my purse.", Amy shrugged. Next all eyes settled on Rachael.

"I hate gambling!", she rolled her eyes.

Minutes later, finally my Lett came and embraced me in a tight hug. I got the kiss that I longed for. Everything was going as I wanted, until they all disturbed us and Amelia spoiled everything.

Lett couldn't have fallen from that window. I know her, she could even jump off a cliff and manage to avoid the fall. I'm not exaggerating here.

But the fear in me can't bear any risk when she is concerned and hence our plan failed. However, I knew something like this could happen, so I had asked Alex, to remove the keys from her car so she couldn't leave again.

This time, I have the full control.

The moment she left the room, I took the key from Alex and started behind her, still shirtless though.

"Rae, you know what to do. Hurry.", I bawled before running out.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a minute.", she said and rushed to the other way.

By the time I reached out, I saw Lett getting in the car and noticing the missing key.

"Finding this?", I said swinging the key outside the car.

She tried to snatch it from the window, but I didn't let her. She had to get off the car.

"Give it back.", she made another attempt to snatch. Jesus, that boiling angry look makes her hotter!

"Not so soon darling.", I said.

"Fine keep it. I'll take the cab." She picked up her handbag from the other seat and started walking away. She didn't even care to collect her luggage that rests in the boot.

I stopped her by a firm grip around her waist, from behind. Oh, how much I missed trapping her in my arms these many years.

She tried to move but wasn't able to. I placed my head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "You forgot your luggage darling?"

"Keep it! Let me go.", she said all vexed, trying to remove my hands.

"I won't let you go anywhere. You'll listen to me and stay here.", I whispered again.

She elbowed me, pulled away and turned around to face me.

"I'm not listening anyone.", she gritted.

"Not even me?", came a voice from my right. Lett stopped altogether on seeing the owner of that voice.

Now she can't leave, all thanks to my savior, my Mom.

On Rachael's insisting, I told Mom, the entire scenario beforehand in the afternoon, after which I had to face a few curses.

But the best thing about family is, it always stands by your side, no matter what. After scolding, Mom asked me herself if I need her help. I saved her for the last and let's see what happens next.

Mom went near her, held her hands and said affectionately, "I know everything darling."

"Janette, I'm sorry but I have to leave.", she said.

"Honey, I know my boy is a knucklehead. And I won't ask you to forgive him. But please, don't leave like this. It's just a matter of three days. If you'll leave, we won't be able to enjoy the wedding. Please dear, for Rae, for me. Please stay."

"No Janette I need to go, please don't...", Lett tried to speak but Mom intruded.

"Darling, if you'll leave today, then I'll regret forever for having raised this man who hurt a precious soul like you. At least let me compensate on his behalf. It'll break my heart to see you go like this. Please dear."

I saw Lett's eyes melt at her words.

"Fine. I... I'll stay."

And she stays! Love you Mom!

"Thank you Lett.", she hugged her.

"And you,", Mom said turning to me, "dare you trouble her. Now go, get her luggage to her room. And before that put a shirt on."

"Yes Mom.", I said.

"No Aunt Janette, I'll take it myself."

"No way dear. He will do it. He needs to be punished for hurting you.", Mom said following which Lett nodded and left us, not before gifting me a deadly glare.

It's not a punishment Mom. It's a reward!

"Listen Aaron.", Mom turned to me, "That girl is a jewel. I can see something for you in her eyes. I've been noticing it since the day she first had the dinner at our house. Do anything you can to win her heart back. She is a perfect match for you.", she said keeping her hand on my cheek.

I nodded and embraced Mom in a hug. She is the best. "I love you so much Mom."

"Love you too son. Now go, do what you should to bring me my daughter-in-law. And dare you hurt her again.", she warned with a sweet angry tone and then left me.

I'll definitely win her back in three days. Lett darling, here I come for you.

First, I looked around for Dylan, who was busy fighting with Alex and Jacob... over the bet money.

"Give it back Dylan, your plan failed.", Alex said.

"But she stays, so technically it worked. I'm not returning a single buck.", Dylan argued back.

And here... these are The Billionaires!

"Stop acting like tramps and someone get me a shirt!", I yelled.

Dylan removed his shirt and threw it at my face.

"Now go away and don't disturb. We've got a serious issue to resolve here.", he said and they resumed their banter.

I sighed and put on his shirt. Next, I pulled the luggage out of the car and also took Lett's phone from Rachael. I threw on my shirt and headed towards her room. As I reached, I knocked on the door.

"Room service.", I said as she opened the door and gazed me with an irritated expression.

She grabbed the handle and pulled the luggage inside, without saying a word.

She was about to close the door, but I stopped her saying, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"No."

"Something like a phone.", I said.

"Give it back.", she demanded.

"Give me a kiss.", I smirked.

"Keep it.", she spat and shut the door on my face.

"Fine", I bawled from outside, "but you should've password protected it. At least I'll get your cute photos from it. By the way does it have any photo of me? Let me check..."

The door opened immediately.

"Give. It. Back.", she said, trying to snatch it, but I withdrew my hand.

"Let me in.", I wiggled my eyebrows.

She opened the door for me. I entered in and locked the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Locking us in. You are going to kiss me, I don't want others to witness our private moments."

"I am not kissing you. Give my phone back and get out straightaway."

"A few minutes ago, you were enjoying kissing me. Then why not now?"

"Because now I know you are a liar.", she spat.

"I won't give it back until you kiss me again. So? You want it back or not?"

She sighed and came closer to me. Her lips were just an inch away from mine. I closed my eyes to enjoy her soft lips and waited but... they never came?

I opened my eyes to see the mobile in her hands. Before I can think, she opened the door and pushed me out.

And there, she took her revenge for that night when I let her sleep on my bed. I did something like this, didn't I?

"Don't you dare come close to me wearing Dylan's shirt next time.", she closed the door.

It again opened a second later and she said, "In fact, don't you dare come close to me ever again!"

The door closed again, with a bang.

No problem Lett. I'll win you back soon.

Hey Guys!

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
2.8M 101K 67
Her : unfulfilled dream and a life changing encounter Him : a painful past and an unchanging future until the amazing yet fearful encounter ... a...
265K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...