The Winter Widow: Avengers x...

By slyfoxann544

»»----- ⚜ -----«« Y/n is an ex - red room widow , now living a normal after escaping Hydra and Red Room's clu... More

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
⁰¹𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓔𝓛𝓓
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓻
𝓖𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓪
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼
𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓽
𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭
𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂
𝓝𝓾𝓴𝓮
𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
⁰²ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣
𝓡𝓾𝓷
𝓐/𝓝
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭?!
𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼
OMFG
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮?

𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

472 8 13
By slyfoxann544

"Secure channel seven.", Steve said talking into his communicator.

"Seven secure. So did you do anything fun Saturday night?", you ask.

" Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so... No, not really.", he said.

"You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.", Nat said.

"That's why I don't ask.", Steve replied.

"Too shy or too scared?", you ask

"Too busy.", he says and jumps out of the jet.

"Was he wearing a parachute?", STRIKE agent asked.

"No he wasn't Rumlow answered.

"Show off.", you say as you roll your eyes and grab a chute.

After strapping on your parachute you jump and the other follow.

As you are about to land you see a pirate holding up his gun at Steve. You quickly blast him back as you land.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, well what can I say. You're pretty helpless without me.", you say as you take off the chute and Natasha lands.

"So what about the nurse that lives across the hall from you?", you ask.

"Yeah she seems kind of nice.", Nat says.

"Seriously? Secure the engine room and then find me a date.", he said.

"Ever heard of multi-tasking Cap?", you ask.

You jump down the railing with Nat and then part ways. You walk down some stairs and press your self to the wall. You could hear the voice of two men speaking. You take a peek and see that they were unarmed.

"Perfect.", you say to yourself. You then walk out of your hiding spot towards them.

"Hello boys~", you say and wink. They take out their daggers and then run towards you. You quickly form a spear from ice on instinct. When the first man comes towards you he throws his dagger. You dodge it and then throw the spear at him. You quickly blast the other one back and freeze him.

"That was easier than expected.", you say looking at the two pirates. "Oh well."

You then walk towards the room where the hostages were being held. 

"Rumlow I'm on my way to the hostages.", you speak into the earpiece.

"Alright I'm almost there.", Rumlow answered.

When you reach there you see the pirate guarding the room taking to the person inside and Rumlow sneak up behind him. When the man turns around Rumlow shoots him with hs stun gun.

Rumlow and another STRIKE Agent place a bomb on the locked door and you stand beside them with your weapon. Another STRIKE agent gets in position.

 "STRIKE in position.", Rumlow spoke.

"Natasha, what's your status?", you hear Steve ask but he gets no reply

"Come on Arachnid, we haven't got all day.", you speak into the earpiece.

"Hang on!", Nat says. "Engine Room secure."

"On my mark. 3,2,1", Steve said.

All of a sudden gunfire is heard throughout the ship. Rumlow blows the door open and teh STRIKE agents shoot everyone and you blast them back.

"I told you SHIELD doesn't negotiate.", Sitwell said.

"Alright gentlemen my work here is done. I'll go check on Romanoff, she hasn't responded.", you say and leave to make your way to the engine room. When you reach there you see Batrock on the groun, Steve standing near him.

"I bet that hurt.", you say stepping over Batrock. "So eight eyes where you? We could have used your help. What were you napping?", you say walking over to the assassin.

"Wait, what are you doing?", you ask.

"She's saving SHIELD intel.", Steve replies.

"Whatever I can get my hands on.", she replies.

"But our mission is to reascue hostages.", you say.

"No. That's your mission.", she says as she finishes up and pulls out the flashdrive. "and you've done it beautifully."

"You just jeopardized this whole operation.", Steve says as he grabs her hand.

"I think that's overstating things.", she replies.

Suddenly Batroc rises and throws a grenade at you three as he runs off, Steve deflects the bomb with his shield, grabs Natasha and jumps through a window before it explodes. You also jump out behind them and make a shield with ice behind you. You fall outside onto the ground.

"Okay that one's on me.", Natasha said.

"No shit Sherlock.", you reply.

"Okay come on the mission's not over yet.", Steve says getting up and offering you a hand. You swat his hand away and get up on your feet and dust off your clothes. 

"You mean our missions not over yet, I'm pretty sure Arachnid's is done or is there something else your hiding.", you ask looking at Natasha.

"Come on n/n, don't be like that.", Nat said.

"Whatever", you say rolling your eyes.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the mission you and Steve enter Fury's office at the Triskelion.

"You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you Wazowski?", you ask.

"I didn't lie. Agent Romanoff had a different mission than yours", Nick said.

"Which you didn't feel obliged to share.", Steve spoke.

"I'm not obliged to do anything."

"Those hostages could've died, Nick.", you say.

"I sent the greatest soldier and spy in history to make sure that didn't happen.", Fury said and you scoffed.

"Soldiers trust each other, that's what makes it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns.", Steve spoke.

"The last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye.", Fury said and you rolled your eyes knowing it was goose.

"Seriously, the last being you trusted was an alien cat?", you ask

"Look, I didn't want you doing anything you weren't comfortable with. Agent Romanoff is comfortable with everything.", Nick said trying to rationalise his actions.

"I can't lead a mission when the people I'm leading have missions of their owns.", Steve said.

"It's called compartmentalization. Nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all."

"Except you.", you said

"You're wrong about me. I do share. I'm nice like that."

Fury then steps into an elevator with you and Steve following behind him

"Insight bay.", Fury spoke.

"Captain Rogers and Miss L/n do not have clearance for Project Insight.", a computer voice spoke.

"Director override, Fury, Nicholas J."

"Confirmed"

Hi lovlies, here's another chapter for ya'll<3

Thanks for reading this<3

Toodles💞

-✨Annie✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.4K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
103K 3K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...
268 11 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
1.8K 162 34
After bumping into and rescuing a certain redhead (much to the redhead's annoyance), y/n is now stuck in unwanted danger. Natasha can't help but feel...