Before The Electric Shock | C...

By Roseberry2000

"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, An... More

Season 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Moments At The Lake
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Season 2
Speed Trapped
Anniversary
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Season 3
Sink Or Swim
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Principal From Another Planet
Taken
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted What?!?
Armed And Dangerous
Kiss The Girl
Alien Gladiators
Brother Battle
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Secret Soilders
Bionic Houseparty
First Day Of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Admiring Him
Unauthorized Mission
Season 4
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
It's All Falling Into Place
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Welcome To The World
Spike vs Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse Of The Screaming Skull
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 1
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Four
Space Colony
The Vanishing

Bionic Showdown

7.2K 116 94
By Roseberry2000

A/n: I know Bionic Showdown is in 2 parts but I decided to make it into one part so have fun reading. Very long chapter and a good surprise at the end...

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

After a very successful mission, Adam and Bree run into the lab while I was enjoying Chase carrying me on his back. After we got done cheering Leo walked over to us with a huge smile on his face "Guys, that was awesome! You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history!"

Chase smiles and sets me back on the ground "Pretty slick, huh?"

We all just awkwardly smile at Chase while Leo shakes his head "If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun."

Bree walks over to Davenport "Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport. Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with good job?"

Adam leans closer to Davenport and whispers"The answer's in the clue."

Davenport scoffs "What were you guys thinking?"

Adam smiles and shakes his head "Nope. Not even close. Two more guesses."

Davenport sighs and turns to Bree, Chase, and I "You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission."

Davenport walks past us and Chase is quick to define us "Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time. And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of things we did wrong."

"I do not just sit around making lists of things" Davenport looks down at his tablet and then tries to hide it "you did wrong."

Leo speaks up from his desk "That's true. He also practices taekwondo in his tighty-whities." Leo fakes throats up. While the rest of us try not to laugh.

Davenport is quick to shake his head "They are not tighty-whities. They are breathable exercise briefs."

Eddy pops up onto the screen "Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen!"

Davenport opens and closes his mouth before turning back to us "Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders."

Chase scoffs "Well, maybe your orders aren't always right."

Davenport stops in his tracks and looks back at us "Um, excuse me."

Adam sighs "He said Well, maybe your orders aren't--"

"I heard him!" Davenport yells cutting off Adam.

We all go silent as Davenport leaves the room "Okay well, I'm gonna go change out of this suit" I go to walk away but Chase pulls me back into him.

"Not without a kiss" I laugh a bit to myself before giving him a small kiss while the other make noises wanting us to stop. I pull away noticing a smile on Chase's face "Okay now you can go" I roll my eyes and walk up to my room.

Outfit

Adam, Bree, Chase and I walk into the kitchen after getting ready for school, Davenport is quick to speak to us "Hey, guys, don't forget training after school, 4:00 PM sharp."

Chase groans and looks from Davenport over to us "Oh, okay, Mr. Davenport. Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity for you to tell us everything we are doing wrong."

Bree perks up "Oh, and while we're on the subject, do we need a detailed plan to get home from school?"

I hold up my school book "Oh, and what are these things we're carrying with words in them?"

"Oooh." Chase fake wonders while throwing an arm around my shoulder.

Davenport starts to look at us "So this is how it's gonna be from now on? You're just gonna mock everything I say?"

Adam shrugs his shoulders "I don't know. Are we?" Adam mocks but then turns to Bree, Chase, and I "Seriously, guys, are we? I missed that part of the plan."

Chase shakes his head and removes his arm from my shoulder and links our hands together "Come on guys, let's go to school."

Adam starts to mock us "Oh, are we going to school now?"

I groan "Adam, don't mock us." I motion to Bree, Chase, and I "Just him." I point to Davenport

Adam starts to mock me "Oh, am I mocking you?"

Chase can tell I was getting frustrated so he decided to speak for me "Come on!" Bree drags Adam out of the house while I hop onto Chase's back "Y/n what are you doing?"

"I'm lazy and don't want to walk or use my powers, so babe you're carrying me" I kiss his cheek while he just continues to carry me out of the house knowing I would win if he even tried to protest.

Adam is watching a movie on the computer with a bowl of popcorn while Bree, Chase, and I sit near him on the cyber desk. Chase uses his molecular kinesis to hover Adam's bowl of popcorn above him "Stop it, Chase."

Bree uses her vocal manipulation to sound like Adam "Stop it, Chase."

Adam groans while I laugh at the sibling "Quit it, Bree."

Bree sounds like Adam again "Quit it, Bree."

Adam gets up from his chair while Chase continues to float the popcorn above Adam's head "I hate it when you use that weird vocal manipulation! Give me back my popcorn!"

I shake my head "All you had to do was ask." I use my electrical telekinesis to dump the bowl on Adam's head. Chase pout a bit to himself because he wanted to be the one to do that. I peck him on the lips causing him to smile.

Adam flicks some popcorn off his shoulder and walks closer to us while taking the bowl off his head "You with your powers and you two and your new abilities." Adam then pouts "How come I haven't unlocked one yet?"

Chase sighs "Adam, why don't we talk about a new ability once you've mastered keeping all the saliva in your mouth."

Adam smiles thinking about something "You know what I want? The ability to talk to raccoons. There's something going on there that we don't know about."

I shake my head and look around before turning to Bree and Chase "Hey. Where's Davenport? We were supposed to start training half an hour ago."

Bree looks around "Yeah. He's never late for training. Maybe I should go check around the house."

Bree super speeds away just as Leo walks in "Hey, guys." Bree super speeds back in causing Leo to spin around due to the wind "Would it kill you to keep it under 55?"

Bree shakes her head "I couldn't find Mr. Davenport anywhere."

Leo sighs "Well, have you looked closely? He's a small man. He may be obscured by a houseplant, or perhaps a family-sized can of tomatoes."

Chase shrugs his shoulders "Let's ask Eddy."

We walk over to the screen only to have Marcus pop up "Don't bother. I deactivated him hours ago."

"Marcus!" Leo and I shout

Adam looks over at the screen in shock "He's got his own TV show? What channel is this?"

"How did he get--?" Bree starts to speak

Leo cuts her off "What do you want, Marcus?"

Marcus smiles "I'm just checking on my favorite bionic friends, Oh and don't worry Y/n I haven't forgotten about my favorite inhuman"

Chase turns to Adam and Bree "He knows we're bionic?"

My mouth drops, I know for sure he has never seen me use my powers "He knows about my powers"

Leo starts to stutter "I don't-- I mean—that is-- wow."

"I heard you were looking for your daddy. He's right here." Marcus turns around and shows us Davenport lucked up in a weird blue cage "And if you ever want to see him again, I suggest you come get him."

"Guys, don't fall for it. It's a tr--" Marcus turns off the camera and the screen goes black before Davenport can finish what he was saying.

"Whoa" Chase and I look at each other.

Adam nods his head "I know."

Bree shakes her head "I can't believe this."

Adam nods his head again "I know."

I turn to Adam "Adam, that is so annoying."

Adam grunts and raises his voice "I know!"

Leo starts to pace around "I told you Marcus was evil and only Y/n believed me all you did was say, "Leo, he's a nice guy", "Leo, give the guy a break". Wool, eyes, pulled over."

Chase sighs "Look, Leo. We're sorry we didn't believe you." Chase turns to me and pulls me into a hug "And I'm sorry Y/n I should have trusted your instincts" I pat him on the chest to tell him it was okay.

Bree shakes her head "I don't get it. What would Marcus possibly want with Mr. Davenport?"

Adam sighs "I know, it doesn't make sense. Why would someone hold an incredibly wealthy man against his will?"

Chase shakes his head and sighs "It doesn't matter. We have to go rescue him."

Adam smiles "Hey, no worries. This is gonna be easy. Marcus is just a scrawny, little twerp. Even Chase could take him." Adam looks Chase up and down "Actually, on second thought, we all should go."

We all go to get our suits on but Leo stops us "Uh, guys? Um, before you go, there may be one teensy tiny thing I forgot to mention. Marcus is also... bionic."

"What!?" We all shout

Leo shakes his head "And he has all of your abilities combined." he points to Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"Are you serious?" Bree questions

Chase and I look at each other again "Whoa."

Adam nods his head "I know." both Chase and I start to get frustrated while Bree just shakes her head at Adam.

Bree steps over to Leo "Leo, how could you not tell us that Marcus is bionic?"

Adam shrugs his shoulders "Well, to be fair, he doesn't tell anyone we're bionic."

Leo starts to look worried "I wanted to tell you, but he threatened to report your secret to the authorities."

I sigh with a small pout "That makes sense. He was just looking out for us."

Adam turns to Chase and I "Okay, we have to figure out a way to take Marcus down."

"Wait, I know something that might help. Davenport was gonna surprise you with new, even better mission suits." Leo tells us

Adam groans "Again? Where does this guy find the time to sew?"

Leo heads over to his computer and looks them up "The new suits are way more protective. They were designed to withstand just about everything. Enemy fire, scorching heat, extreme electrical shocks, mustard stains." Leo turns to Adam after the last part "That one's for you, Adam."

Adam clicks his tongue and shakes his head "Nice. Ooh, what's it do for Italian Vinaigrette? That's my real enemy."

Chase shakes his head and turns to us "Come on, guys. Let's go suit up." Adam, Bree, and Chase go to their capsules and get suited up in their new mission suits while I run off to go grab mine.

New Suit
(A/n: Again I tried finding one that matches up to the ones in the show)

I walk back in just like Adam, Bree and Chase step out of their capsule in their new suits, now if we weren't trying to save Davenport I would have taken Chase back to my room. Bree starts to admire her suit "Finally. Something that doesn't make me look like a part of a French circus."

Adam smiles "These are awesome! And look, they come in men's," Looks at me and Bree "woman's," Adam turns to Chase "and junior misses." Chase stops admiring himself and looks up at Adam.

Bree shakes her head and turns to us "Guys, how are we supposed to pull this off? We've never had to fight against bionics before. We're not trained for it."

Chase wraps his arms around me from behind with a sigh "I guess we do need Mr. Davenport."

Leo is quick to put on an earpiece and walk towards us "I got this. I can't train you, but I can guide you. I've been in that lair, so I can help you navigate on the comm set."

Leo hands each of us our earpiece while I praise Leo "Good call."

Chase turns to us "Okay, guys. You ready to do this?"

Bree shakes her head "Absolutely."

"Bring it!" Adam shouts

I nod my head with a smile "Oh yeah!"

Chase nods his head "Then, let's go get our dad back!"

We all go running out but stop and push Leo back, Leo smiles nervously while rubbing the back of his neck "I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment."

We rush over to Marcus's house, Chase turns back to us knowing we weren't sure if Davenport was here "Trust me, this is the house."

Adam raises an eyebrow "Are you sure? I don't hear Mr. Davenport crying like a baby."

I walk closer to the wall "How are we supposed to get inside if there's not even a door?"

Adam perks up "Ooh. I know! Let's order a pizza and see what happens."

Chase shakes his head "Adam, that's ridiculous."

Adam nods "Okay, it doesn't have to be pizza. Could be Chinese, Mexican, whatever you want."

Leo starts to speak to us over our comm set "Guys, focus. You need to look for a way to get inside. Once you're in, I can tell you where to go."

"I got this." Adam walks over to the wall "Open sesame!"

"Adam..." Chase starts to say but the wall beeps and an entryway appears.

Bree looks puzzled while Adam looks extremely pleased with himself "Congratulations. Your hidden ability is talking to vinyl sidings."

Marcus walks out and leans against the door frame "Well, well, well. Look who's here."

We all get into fighting stance while Adam eye's down Marcus "I should warn you. I can control vinyl siding."

Marcus throws his hands up in fake surrender while Bree steps closer to Marcus "Where's Mr. Davenport?"

Marcus smiles "Oh, the little bionic babies miss their daddy?"

Chase walks over to Marcus in frustration "Why would you do this, Marcus? We thought you were our friend."

I scoff "He wasn't my friend" Bree is quick to elbow me in the side to get me to shut up.

Marcus mocking pouts "Oh, yeah, you fell for that one. Hook, line, and sinker. Who would've thought pathetic little Leo was right all along?"

Leo speaks over our comm set "Thank you!... Hey!"

Marcus starts to step closer to Chase "And, you know, the best part of all, is that none of you had a clue that I'm just like you. Well besides Y/n"

I just roll my eyes while Adam thinks for a second "Half-Irish?"

Marcus groans "Bionic. I'm bionic!"

Bree super speeds closer to him "Well, you're gonna take us to Mr. Davenport."

Bree grabs him but Marcus super speeds away and leans against the walk "You're gonna have to move faster than that."

"Let's see how you handle this." Adam fires his heat vision at Marcus, and Marcus fires his own heat vision. Adam is blasted to the floor.

This time I step up and use my electricity attack on Marcus only to have him block my attack and aim it back at me before I use electric field manipulation. I fly back with a groan right as Bree runs over to Adam and I leaving Chase to try now "No!"

Marcus looks over at Chase "You wanna give it a shot?"

Chase looks at me to see if I'm okay, I nod my head "Thought you'd never ask." Chase levitates in the air and kicks Marcus to the ground.

Adam and I start to get up from the ground "Whoa. I didn't know you could do that."

Chase turns to us mostly me to check to see if im okay before responding to Adam "Another hidden ability I discovered. I was just in the shower one day and there it was."

Adam scoffs "Oh, man. All I get in the shower is pruny fingers."

I raise an eyebrow "What were you doing in the shower to discover that?" Chase just looks at me and shakes his head.

Bree motions to us "Guys! Come on! Go!" We all run inside leaving Marcus behind.

Adam, Bree, Chase and I run in to see Davenport trapped in the blue cage with some weird guy in front of it " Mr. Davenport!"

The guy turns over to us "Oh, goody. Everyone's here. Party time!"

Marcus runs in behind us "I've secured the perimeter. They're ours now."

Chase looks over at Davenport "Mr. Davenport, what is going on? Who is this guy?"

The guy starts to repeat his words "Who is this guy?" He turns to Davenport "Donny, you never told them about me? I'm deeply offended." He now turns to the siblings" Adam, Bree, Chase... I'm your father." Adam, Bree, and Chase are shocked into silence while Davenport's head drops. The guy then turns to me "Y/n I'm not surprised you don't remember me but I'll have you know this I worked with your parent on that little serum that gave you your powers"  My mouth drops no words leave my mouth.

Douglas

Chase shakes his head and turns back to the guy "What do you mean you're our father?"

"Yeah, he's our father," Bree says while pointing back at Davenport.

The guy shakes his head "No, that's what he's been telling you."

Adam shakes his head "Well, I don't know who you are but you're going down."Adam lunges and the guy presses a button that teleports Adam, Bree, and Chase into Davenport's cell leaving me out in the open.

Davenport looks over shocked "You mastered short-range teleportation before I did? I've been working on that for years!"

The guy nods his head while I'm still trying to process things "I know. I'm awesome."

"You're still going down!" Adam lunges but nothing happens "My super strength. It's gone."

Bree tries to run "So is my speed."

Chase tries to use his bionics "I've got nothing."

"That's because I designed these lasers to block the signals from your bionic chips."The guy chuckles "That's right. Daddy gave you toys, but he can also take them away."

Chase turns to me and snaps me out of my thoughts "Y/n! Get him"

I go attack but Marcus grabs ahold of me, I try to charge my body up but the guy comes over to a needle in his hand "I don't think so"

He sticks it into my neck and before everything goes dark I heard Chase shout "Y/n"

CHASE (POV)

I quickly turn over to Y/n and notice her lost in thought, I'm quick to snap her out of thought by yelling  "Y/n! Get him"

Y/n go attack but Marcus grabs ahold of her, I start to panic as she starts to struggle with using her powers. The guy claiming to be our father comes over to her with a needle in his hand "I don't think so"

He sticks it into her neck causing her to slowly start to fall back into Marcus "Y/n!" I turn back over to the guy claiming to be my father "What did you do to her"

The guy smile and puts away the needle while Marcus drags her over and straps her down"Don't worry lover boy, I just knocked her out" he chuckles. I feel useless not being able to save her, I should be able to protect my girlfriend but here I am locked in a cage while she's unconscious.

A/n: I skipped some things because im lazy but if you must know I skipped the part where Davenport explains things to Adam, Bree and Chase.

(Y/N) POV

I start to blink open my eye only to see im still in the lair, I groan a little and try to move around but something stopping me from moving. Chase is quick to notice me awake and shouts over at me "Y/n! Are you okay?"

I look down and see that I'm strapped down to a table, I want to try and use my powers to get out but for some reason, I can't create a charge "I've been better, but I can't use my powers that guy did something"

The guy comes stepping into the room over to me "That because these bars I have you wrapped in prevent you from charging up and please call me Douglas" He chuckles to himself before walking over to the three siblings and Davenport "Hello, family."

Bree scoffs "We're not your family. Let us out of here."

Chase nods his head "Yeah. You can't force us to be your cyber-soldiers"

Douglas smiles "Actually, I can, Boy Wonder. See, when I created you, I installed my Triton app on your chips. Once it's activated, I'll control your bodies and your minds. And as for Y/n all I need to do is inject her with my special serum and I'll have control over her, You'll do whatever I want, whether it's start a world war, or some light housekeeping."

"Oh, no way." Adam starts yelling while Chasse holds him back "You cannot make me vacuum!"

I scoff while trying to get out of my restraints "Why do you need us? I mean, you already have Marcus"

"And apparently a barber with a sense of humor," Bree adds

Douglas shakes his head "Marcus is just an android." We look over at Marcus in his capsule "He's not sleeping, he's recharging. Trouble with androids is they burn out too quick. He won't make it to his 16th birthday." He turns back to us "Oh, but don't tell him that. He thinks he's getting a car." Leo then appears on the security camera "Oh, look who showed up to be a hero." he laughs "And this one's not even bionic or inhuman. I can take him out with the sprinklers."

Once again I start to struggle, trying to get out while Davenport yells "Leave him alone! He's just a kid!"

Chase looks at me worried while Douglas turns to Davenport "A nosy kid who keeps getting in our way!"

"Stay away from him!" Bree and I shout

Douglas turns to us "Don't worry, princesses. I'm not gonna hurt him." he presses a button and Marcus's capsule opens "Marcus wanted that privilege all for himself. Your little friend Leo is back. This time, take care of him for good."

Marcus cracks his knuckles and raises an eyebrow "Done."

Douglas holds his hand out for a high-five, but Marcus walks past him and leaves "Really, dude? You're just gonna leave your creator hanging like that?!"

We turn to the screen and see as Marcus electrocutes Leo and sends him flying into the bushes "No, Leo!" Tears start to fall down my eyes after seeing my best friend get hurt, I'm not sure he's dead but I don't care, he couldn't have survives a shock like that. Adam, Bree, Chase, and Davenport grieve in their cell while I continue to struggle even more now that I want revenge for what they did to Leo

"Poor Leo. He was trying to save us." Bree says turning to Adam and Chase

Chase scoffs "He tried to warn us about Marcus and we ignored him."

I groan "I told you Leo wouldn't lie about something like this!" Chase turns to me and I turn my face away. None of this would have happened if they believed Leo and I. Chase goes to speak again but I shut him off "Just don't" I whimper out while completely giving up on getting out of my restraints.

Adam turns to Douglas "When I get out of here, I'm taking you and Marcus down."

Douglas holds up button "Good luck with that. Once I press this, it'll activate your Triton apps and I'll control you. Permanently. Then when I control you I'll inject Y/n and control her as well"

"No!" I shout

"Stop!" Bree shouts

Adam and Bree hide behind Chase "Do Chase first!"

"Really? You two are older than him, shouldn't you protect him?" I question while they just shrug their shoulders and continue to hide behind Chase.

Douglas attempts to press the button a couple of times, and Adam, Bree, and Chase grunt and try to shield themselves "Marcus, did you put batteries in this thing!"

Davenport stops forward "Ha!" he laughs "I went in their chips and put a block on your app a long time ago. Ooh, it is so good watching you eat it!" he dances and hits the bars of an electronic jail cell "Ow! That hurts worse than when Y/n shocks me"

Douglas pouts "Very clever, Donny. But I'll get around it. I've always been a better programmer than you." Douglas heads over and types on the computer "There, see? Only eight minutes till my cypher key decrypts your amateur block and activates the Triton app! What're you gonna do? Call Mommy? If you do, don't tell her I'm alive."

Bree looks at the timer "Guys, there's only four minutes left until the block is decrypted. We have to get out of here."

Davenport looks over at Adam, Bree, and Chase "If we could find a way to deflect one of these beams, we could take out the control console and deactivate the laser source. I don't suppose anybody has a mirror on them."

Bree shakes her head "If any of us had a mirror on them, it'd be you."

Chase sighs and looks back at me before turns to the others "There must be something we can use."

"Well, I can't think on an empty stomach." Adam takes out a granola bar from his boot.

"You brought a granola bar?" I question from across the room.

Adam nods his head and turns to Davenport "Yup. Thanks for taking my suggestion on the snack holster."

Davenport shakes his head "That was supposed to be for a weapon."

Adam starts to speak in a weird accent "Oi, this one with the weapons."

Bree grabs Adam's wrapper "Oh, hey, we can use this as a reflective surface."

Davenport looks around "Yes, but it will never withstand the intensity of these beams. We need something to support it. Something hard and flat."

"How about Adam's head?" I subject causing Chase to chuckle thinking the same thing. "I hang around you too much Chase" Chase smiles over at me.

Bree shakes her head and turns to Davenport "What about your belt buckle?"

"Yes!" Davenport removes the belt buckle from his belt "Wait, this is custom."

"Really?"  Bree takes the belt buckle and puts the wrapper over it "There, now we've got a mirror."

Chase takes the buckle "Hey, step aside Bree. Let the big boys take care of this."

Bree looks over at me and I just laugh "Oh, okay. When are they getting here?"

Chase holds the makeshift mirror up to the beams of the cell while Davenport helps him "Tilt-back on the z-axis."

Chase aims "Almost got it."

"No, no, not that one. That one." We all look over at Adam "What? I had my snack. I'm ready to help. Hold this."Adam takes the mirror and holds it up to the beams while Davenport and Chase stammer.

"Just give it to me!" Bree takes the buckle and aims it, the cells beams disappear "And that's how you get it done, boys. YOLO!"

Chase cheers "Our bionics are back."

I scoff "Hello! Still strapped to a table here!"

Adam and Chase go to help me out but are stopped once Douglas walks back in clapping his hands "Bravo. But just 'cause a dog gets out of his cage doesn't mean he's going for a walk."

I groan "Couldn't you have waited until I was free!" I start to struggle again trying to get free.

Adam steps back over to Davenport, Chase quickly following behind "Wait, you have a dog? Where, where, where, where, where?"

Davenport starts to step closer to Douglas "Douglas. You're not getting these kids."

"Wrong again, Donny. Look, the decryption is complete. Now I'll have total control of their—"Davenport kicks the remote out of Douglas's hands "Ow!"

Davenport and Douglas start fighting while I shout over to the sibling "Guys, run!"

Chase turns to me shake his head "We're not leaving without you and Mr. Davenport!"

I shake my head while Davenport shouts "Just go!"

Chase goes to free me but Douglas turns over "Marcus, stop them!"

Marcus super speeds in front of me stopping Chase from getting any closer "Out of our way, Marcus."

Marcus shakes his head "Not a chance. I'm more powerful than all of you."

"Oh, he's lying. I haven't seen him at the gym once."Adam tries to hit Marcus, but Marcus picks him up and throws him to the ground.

Bree runs over to Adam "Adam!"

Davenport and Douglas continue to fight while Chase turns to Davenport "No one touches my brother, you freak!"Chase tries to hit Marcus, but Marcus tosses him across the room. Chase lands and clings onto the railing several feet above the floor.

"Chase!" I shout and start to struggle again

Marcus super speeds up to Chase "Let's make this fun, huh?" he kicks Chase and then walks over to a control panel and hits a button, opening a hole in the floor with a grinder below Chase.

Chase yells over at Marcus "Who has that in their house?!"

Marcus shrugs his shoulders "This place used to be a sausage factory. You could fit a whole cow in there."

"Chase, hold on! Adam, free me from these restraints then go see if any of those buttons will close the floor." I yell at Adam is quick to release me from the restraints.

"Ooh, buttons." Adam walks over to the control panel on the floor, Marcus knocks Chase's arm off the railing, and Bree super speeds up to them. "Hey, I think I got it!" flames shoot up from the floor opening "Nope, still working on it!"

"Work faster!" Chase yells while I start to regain my charge.

Donald and Douglas continue to fight over the remote, Bree fights with Marcus to prevent him from sending Chase plummeting into the floor opening "Nice try, cupcake." knock Chase's arm off again.

Bree groans as she and Marcus fight, he kicks her in the stomach and she falls to the floor, "Say goodbye, Chase."

"No!" Chase shouts as he starts to fall, I finally gain enough charge and use my electro-kinetic flight to catch him and push us both out of the way.

"Got it!" Adam hits a button and the floor opening closes

Chase and I land away from the closing floor we both quickly try to catch our breaths. I look down at him since I ended up landing on top of him "Are you okay?" I caress his cheek with my thumb looking him over "I'm sorry I couldn't charge up fast enough"

Chase pull me down into a kiss before pulling away and helping me up "It's fine I'm okay, you got there in time now let's kick some ass"

I nod my head and turn around right as Marcus and Bree super speed back down to the floor, Adam and Bree stand next to me and chase while we get into fight stance "You may be strong, but let's see you take on all four of us."

I crack my knuckles and charge up my fist "Go ahead, creep. Take your best shot."

We all start to surround Marcus as he smiles "Gladly." Marcus electrocutes Adam, Bree, and Chase with his bionics and they fall to the floor. He tries to electrocute me but I just absorb the electricity. "I forgot you can do that"

"I can do a lot more than that!" I hit Marcus with my electrical attack, he falls back to the ground and quickly gets back up. I run up on him and throw a few punches, he catches one of my fists and flips me over onto the ground with a hard thud

Davenport and Douglas continue to fight while Adam, Bree, Chase, and I are down "After all these years, we're still fighting over the remote?"

The remote falls to the floor below and Douglas rolls off the walkway and grabs it "Ha! Now their bionics are all mine!"

"No!"

The exoskeleton crashes through the ceiling right as Douglas is about to push the button "What the--?"

"Exoskeleton in the house! Or whatever you call this funky place." I smile hearing Leo's voice, he's alive.

Davenport smiles "Leo, you're alive!"

Marcus groans while Douglas turns to him "I ask you to do one thing!"

Davenport jumps down from the walkway and breaks the remote on the floor "You broke it!, You always break my toys!" Douglas whines as he grabs Davenport's hair.

"Not the hair. Not the hair." Davenport grabs Douglas' hair

Douglas stands up "You, not the hair! Ow!"

Leo fires lasers at Marcus through the exoskeleton while Adam, Bree, Chase and I struggle to get up " How do you like me now, Marcus?"

Marcus shrugs his shoulder "Still not a fan."

Marcus super speeds over and pushes Leo to the floor "So this thing can bust through walls and shoot lasers but it can't get back up?!"

Davenport looks at Leo "Well, it's a prototype."

"You just don't seem to go away, Leo. This time I'm gonna finish you for good."Marcus initiates his saw fingers and Leo screams.

Chase looks over at me and smiles "Leo's alive!"

Marcus turns to us "Nuh-uh. Not for long."

Chase helps me up while Adam starts yelling in a deep voice "Get away from him!" the electricity starts to crackle and surges around Adam.

My mouth drops "What's going on?"

Bree turns to me "I think he just discovered his new ability."

Chase drags me and Bree behind Adam "I think we should get behind him."

Adam sends out a blast wave and Marcus is knocked to the floor. The room starts to shake and an alarm blares "That was awesome! Wow. All that from one granola bar."

"What's going on? Are we winning?" Leo struggles to get up.

Chase turns to us "We gotta get out of here! The whole place is coming down!"Adam, Bree, and Chase lift the exoskeleton with Leo in it.

Davenport and I look around "Where's Douglas?"

Adam shrugs his shoulder "We have to go now."

Marcus grabs ahold of me before I can run over "You are not going anywhere."

Chase looks over at us  "Y/n, Marcus! Look out!" rumble starts to fall and I zap Marcus causing him to let go of me. I quickly run over to the other as Chase pulls me into his arms clearly relieved. I turn back over to Marcus and notice him beginning to get crushed by falling rubble.

I turn to everyone "Let's go!" we run out of the lair as it collapses.

We were back in the lab, Chase refused to let me leave his grip, Bree was taking off her gloves, Adam was resting in a chair and Leo was brushing dirt off his shirt. Davenport walks in with an icepack on his shoulder "Guys, I just wanted to tell you. I'm really proud of what you did today. And I'm really proud of who you've become. You're heroes including you Y/n. That's all I ever wanted you to be. You too, Leo."

Leo sighs "Thanks, Big D. Sorry about your exoskeleton. You can take it out of my allowance."

Davenport shakes his head "It cost a million dollars."

"Easy come, easy go." Leo quickly says

"Most of all, I'm sorry I lied to you," Davenport tells us

Bree sighs and steps forward "You don't have to apologize. We get it."

"Well, at least now you know Douglas is your real father." Davenport walks over to the cyper desk.

Chase shakes his head and still won't let me out of his hold "No. He's not. He may have created us but you made us who we are. You are our father."

"Come here." Chase finally lets go of me so we can hug Davenport

Adam sighs "Wow, this is the first time we've ever seen you cry."

"I'm not crying, I'm in pain. I think I cracked a rib. It really hurts. Really." We quickly pull away and Chase pulls me back into his side.

Outfit

I decided to take a break from everything and sit out on the porch as it started raining, I sigh to myself and start thinking. What would have happened to me if I didn't shut the car down that night, why was I born to be some pawn in an experiment. "Hey you okay"

I jump a little to the voice and quickly wipe the small tears that fell down my face "Yeah I'm fine, Chase, just needed some air"

Chase sighs and sits next to me on the step and pulls me into his chest "I know when you're lying to me, what's wrong?"

I start to cry thinking about every little thing that's happened in my life "Today was hard Chase, I thought the experiments were over.  There's always going to be someone out there trying to "perfect me" so they can make more Inhumans" Chase start to run his hands through my (h/l)(h/c) hair "I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want these powers there nothing but a curse" I cry.

"They're, not a curse just like my bionics aren't a curse, Y/n there's always going to be people wanting to get their hands on us but all we can do is defeat them and protect innocent people," Chase tells me, I nod my head with a sniffle as he pulls back and stands up stretches out a hand "Dance with me?"

I smile a little and wipe my eyes "Chase it's raining"

"So?" He shrugs his shoulders, I smile and laugh as he takes ahold of my hand and spins me out into the rain. Dancing to our own melody that's stuck in our heads I giggle as he lifts me up. I wrap my arms around him as my legs swing around.

Rain drizzles down our faces as our eyes meet, slowly we lean in and softly connect our lips. Ignoring the rain we smile into the kiss pouring our love into it. Chase pulls away keeping me in his hold, he looks me in the eye's and smiles "Marry me"

"What?" I question as he sets me back on the ground.

He pulls away, takes my hand, and drops to one knee "Y/n L/n will you marry me, I know we're still young and we've only been together for a little over a years but I love you and will always love you" it starts to rain a little harder as I cover my mouth and tears start to fall down my face "So will you please say you'll marry me, I don't care if we stay engaged for a few years just as long as I know you'll marry me someday" 

I quickly nod my head and throw my arms around him "Yes, of course" I giggle as he spins me around and kisses me.

We pull apart when we hear cheers coming from the porch we turn over and see Adam, Bree, Leo, Davenport, and Tasha smiling and cheering for us. Chase turns back to me and sighs "I don't have a ring right now but don't worry I'll get you one"

I shake my head no "You don't have to get me one, why don't we turn my promise ring into my engagement ring" I fiddle with the ring.

Chase smiles and takes the ring off my finger "Okay then once I put this on it's now your engagement ring" I smile as he slips it back on. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me on top of my head "Come on let's get out of these wet clothes.

Outfit

Bree and Adam sit on the counter in the lab while Davenport and Leo look over some things, Chase wraps his arms around me and smiles "It is so nice to be home in a warm, toasty, sterile lab."

Bree nods and turns to me and Chase "Hey, congrats on your engagement" Chase and I smile at each other as she turns to Adam "And congrats on discovering the new ability."

Adam smiles "I know. It's gonna come in super handy on bowling night."

Davenport shakes his head and turns to Leo "Leo... I'm proud of you. You really stepped up and proved yourself to be a true mission specialist. Way to fill my shoes."

"Aww, Big D. I could never fill your shoes." Davenport smiles and turns to us as Leo looks down at Davenport's shoes "Or fit in them. Some really tiny kickers, man."

Davenport's smile falls as he turns to Leo "You know what, I'm gonna let that slide since you saved the day. Eddy, let's call it a night. Eddy?"

"Uh-oh." we turn to Leo who just fake smiles

EDDY (POV)

I was on the lawn outside Douglas' house where Leo left me "Hello? Hell-ooo? Anyone? LEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO!!!"

A/n: I really did not plan to have Y/n and Chase get engaged in this chapter, I was going to have a cute little rain scene, and then boom my fingers kept typing, and now they're engaged. Also 5k reads that's amazing 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 188 57
~Book Dedication~ It could take some time for you to realize you love someone, but enjoy the rollercoaster. It will be the best love story for your f...
31.1K 597 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...
4.2K 221 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
17.2K 728 41
Emmie Key was the smartest girl on the planet. At least, she considered herself to be that smart. A lot of people could tell her otherwise, but she k...