50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

25

692 50 11
By taecup_k

He could collapse anytime. 'Collapse' may sounds flamboyant but it perfectly describes his state at this moment; collapse, like a watermelon  blown up into watery pieces - well, the scenery seems loathsome. The imagine is up to you.

Beomgyu checks himself on the rearview mirror, fixing his curtain cutted bangs. He stares at his mirror self, gliding his hand through his hair. All he sees is a young man looking anxious as ever just by telling on his eyes which holds a glistery shine, his lense shaking uneasy.

Inhale.

Why is feeling anxious though? He should be the happiest human this day, because they will go on their first date.

Eventhough they had met eachother often, their friends also show up everytime. So today it is basically their day, alone.

Exhale.

Beomgyu gets off his car, locking it before he makes his way to their meeting place. Their personal favourite place; behind the alley on the brick wall.

Steps over steps, walking further, memories of them together pop up causing Beomgyu to snickers a dreamy smile. It is where they shared their deepest fear, open up their secrets, where they almost had their first kiss, where he started to develop his feeling towards Taehyun. That makes this place so special to him.

He fastens his pace, eyeing the brick wall from afar. Nothing could stop him now. He found his happiness.
And his happiness is already waiting for him in front of the wall.

"I heard you're a great actor."

"Think about it."

Beomgyu retards his track. It is true he had think about it and still does. It just doesn't want to leave his head. A fake reliationship? Never would he accept it.

Taehyun seems to overlooked this video and it better should stashes in its hideaway. The luck that he is most of the time off the media network singe he has to prepare for his presingle. But that won't last forever. And Beomgyu is aware of it. What if-

"Beomgyu! Hey, are you alright?" Taehyun waves at the brunette who is staring blankly, deep in his thoughts.

"H-hey, uh yes i'm fine. Let's go." Beomgyu stutters, grabbing Taehyun's hand, which makes the younger slightly blush.

"So where is it going to be?"

"Let's say...I know you'll like it."

•<<——>>•

"No way." Taehyun gasps, looking out of the car window,"We're going to a funfair!?"

Sadness showers over Beomgyu, feeling dissapointed by his choice. He hoists soundless, gnashing his teeth.

"Shi- Don't you like it? We can turn around and go to a luxurious restaura-"

"No don't." the younger instantly touches the mullet's hand to prevent him from his trade,"I-i like it, it's just my first time on a funfair."

Beomgyu cracks up a smile,"Glad to spend your first time with me there."

"But won't people recognize us? Some does have eagerly power of vision. Somehow scary."

"Wait I prepared these." Beomgyu reveals two couple basket cap along with two black face masks,"We can at least take out the mask if nobody's looking" he puts on the cap on the younger's head, flipping its hood of the sweater over the blonde head.
And so does Taehyun, putting on the basket cap on the older's head but to that he pushes down the cap deeper almost cover the tip of the auricle.

"Yaa!! Stop it!" Beomgyu squeals bubbly, exempting himself off the grip on the cap by pulling them away.

Taehyun doesn't want to desist and keeps pushing down the cap onto the other's head. His smile widens until it reaches his ear, giggling breathlessly.

Not until Beomgyu leans in and crashes his lips onto Taehyun's, leaving the car in silence.

Beomgyu releases from their passionated kiss,"Continue and i do it again, we should go in." he softly says.

Taehyun nods, peeking onto Beomgyu's lips again. As they enter the huge funfair they are welcoming by a breathtaking scenery — Glossy candied apples almost reflect the orange sunset of the afternoon sky, the smell of sweet sugared almonds penerate their nostrils, numerous of chunky food trucks sitting in a row side by side, some little kids munching their cotton candy.

At the background, tremendous roller coasters, scores of small lodges, spinning carousels and a huge ferris wheel complete the funfair.

Taehyun's gasps, excitedly waddling inside the funfair,"It's pretty...oh can we go to the ferris wheel?"

"Wait let me play this game first", Beomgyu points to the score next them, drags Taehyun with him by his hand.

"Hello, one try please."

"It makes 2063,77 ₩ each five rounds."

The brunette hands the cashier his money before receives a water gun.

"Shoot none of your five chances, you lost, shoot yellow ducks you win one plushie of your choice. The more you strike, the worthy gets your prize, have fun."

"Good luck." Taehyun whispers into the older's ear in which Beomgyu shyly smiles at.

The forestage begins to move back and forth, revealing flat fellow painted ducks of wood which pass by quickly. Beomgyu mantains to hold the water gun near his chin, aiming at the grinding ducks.

Failure.

Beomgyu pokes his tongue onto his inner cheek, fixing his aim position once again. Taehyun watches from behind, amazed.

Kids in their about five years loves to spend their time in a funfair. A variety of good tasted food or delightful snacks are available in every corner, playing games and ein your deserves prize, feeling the vivacious rush when you ride the roller coaster, enjoying the beautiful view if downland from the ferris wheel. All those things he could never  think of to do it for once.

But now he is there with Beomgyu and he couldn't be happier that it was Beomgyu, because he is his comfortable place he could lean on and never let go. His safety.

Meanwhile, the brunette inhales, shots again.

Success.

A soft smile flies through his face, obviously being proud. He aims again and shots.

Failure.

Success.

Success.

"Congrats, you shoot three of five, great job! Your pick is between trendil one to three."

Beomgyu frisks through of each trendil until he stops by a teddy bear. It is caramel brown with a whiff of light beige color and is the double size of one human head. A with red heart shaped patch were swen up across the bear's left chest. It is the perfect one.

So the brunette selects the bear, handing it to Taehyun,"It's for you."

Taehyun scratches his nape, a hint of pink is showing onto his earlobe. It is somehow good to have a mask over your face, in case you don't look like 'pink bubble gum' just like Taehyun is right now.

He eye-smiles at the older, sqeezing the teddy bear sturdy onto his chest.

"You said ferris wheel? It was such a long time ago since i was on those whe-"

"Excuse me, do we know each other from somewhere?" a unknown voice speaks up.

His heart almost skips a beat. Does someone recognize him? How could they? The mask and cap cover off his half looks yet someone still is a le to figure outthat it is him?

Beomgyu turns around, eyeing some high school students in their uniform. One boy and two girls.

"I guess no, you probably confound someone with me." the mullet responds with politeness.

"Oh I'm very sorry sir."

Taehyun shruggs,"Ferris wheel? I want to go~"

"As you wished" Beomgyu pretends to hold a snooty formal kind of speaking, chuckling afterwards along with Taehyun,"But after the ride, i want to go eat somewhere, i'm hungry."

"How about the food truck at the left corner? They proffer fried chicken and cheese tteokbokki i think."

"Sounds great." Beomgyu smiles at the idea. It is so simple but it still manages to make him happy enough — he doesn't need a five stars four course menu as long as Taehyun is by his side. Too cheesy, right? Leadtways not for him.

"Hello, two tickets for a ride on the ferris wheel."

"Makes 30.078 ₩, also the ride takes eightteen to twenty minutes overall, the next one starts in three minutes. You're the fifth container, enjoy the time!"

"Thanks." both male bits their 'thank you' before searching for their container.

🔊"Dear passenger, our ride starts now. Please sit on your seat first, we cafe about your safety. We remind you not to eat nor to drink in the container. All in all enjoy the wonderful sight of Seoul from above."

"Excited?" Beomgyu ask, sitting near next the blonde and takes off his mask as well as Taehyun.

"A-a bit."

"Hold my hand." the older reaches for the younger's hand, caressing gently. Taehyun rest his head onto the other's shoulder, feeling the familiar warmth on its half cheek.

As the ferris wheel begins to move, their container slowly rises up, higher and higher, dawn light gleams onto their surfaces.

"It's beautiful." Taehyun mutters, his head doesn't leave the spot on Beomgyu's shoulder.

Beomgyu bits down his lip from smiling, as he glances to the blonde. His side profile is immaculate especially the sun lighg which glows on his smooth honey skin.

"So are you."

Taehyun beams his gaze to his boyfriend who is also looking at him with lovingly eyes. The gap is closing until they were about to kiss when-

"OH MY GOSH, IS THIS CHOI BEOMGYU?? IT'S HIM HOLY!"

"I HAVE TO STEP OUT, WHERE IS THE EXIT??"

Beomgyu is rigid, stiffing up. He immediatly pulls Taehyun by his arm around its back as well as himself behind their seat, scrunching onto the metallic container floor.

"Shit they saw me " Beomgyu whispers, breathing rapidly.

"How? The distance is too far away, it can't be!" Taehyun checks the container behind them through a small free verge,"They hold onto each other embrace right now, literally crying and squealing."

"Whatever, listen when the ride is over and the container opens up the door, we sneek behind the nearest bushes."

Beomgyu notices Taehyun presses the teddy bear onto its belly, his eyes hold full of panic emotion.

"Don't let go off my hand okay?" Beomgyu pecks briefly onto Taehyun's lips to calm him down.

"Shouldn't you be the scared one right now?" the younger male chuckles.

"But i do care about you more, babe."

Taehyun's cheeks flushed pinkish as he blushes at the nickname, scratching his neck after clutching his hand with Beomgyu's one firmly.

🔊"The ride has finished. Please don't leave any belongings behind.  Thank you for coming. We hope you enjoy the time."

"Okay i'll count one...two..thr-"

"WHERE IS HE??"

"GIRLS HE'S IN CONTAINER FIVE, FIIIVEE!!"

"Fuck it, just run!"

Beomgyu drags Taehyun with him, both are running almost sprinting to the next crossing. Female sounded screams are following from behind, amount of footsteps stamp on the ground.

"Here, here behind the wall" Taehyun suggests, pulling Beomgyu to the brick wall of a elementary school building.

Their chest goes up and down as they remain quite until the crowd passes through the other street line.

"SHIT WHERE ARE THEY??"

"GO STRAIGHT FORWARD, HE MUST BE THERE!"

"It wor-" Beomgyu says faintly, cutting off by Taehyun's finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Where do we go now?"

"I've a place."

  •<<——>>•

Beomgyu didn't meant no other than his favourite place beside his dorm — the rooftop of TPQ. Most of the time he was chilling out with friends here, sometimes when he wants to be alone he usually visit the rooftop to clear his mind, to think deeply about his life. It is just peaceful but that is the cause of liking this place more.

"It's a special place with so much memories."

Taehyun eyes the sight of the city under the now dark night sky from the rooftop. He puts Down the Hood and the basket cap, the fresh cold wind breeze through his hair.

"I'm sorry."

Taehyun frowns,"Why are you sorry?" he joins Beomgyu to the side.

"Because i had ruined our date. If i wasn't caught, we would peacefully eat out tteokbokki and spend our time their any longer there. I wanted to make it memorable."

"But you've already make it memorable for me." Taehyun fling his arms around the other's torso, speering a chase kiss onto the plump lips.

"Well, then sing with me to make it memorable for you."

Beomgyu widens his eyes, surprised,"I've never sing infront of anyone. Just to close friends. I think i can't even sing a note properly."

"Look at me and follow my guide." Taehyun stares deeply into Beomgyu's soul, which makes the older pounding his heart harshly.

Taehyun starts to hum before some words smoothly rolls over his tongue, singing mild. Their faces are so close yet Beomgyu can feel the minty breath brushes on his face. After a while Beomgyu tries to follow with.

They keep smiling at eachother while singing together under the beautiful  night sky.

Taehyun slowly swings their bodies in one rhythm while tugging his nails onto the fluffy long brown hair. This act cause Beomgyu to bring Taehyun even more closer until their forehead meet, giggling at the small 'bonk' sound.

"You sounds beautiful as you look like." Taehyun states, making Beomgyu looking down on his feet shyly.

"I love you, Taehyun-ah."

The rooftop was fullfilled with two melodic singing voices and a pair dancing the night away — lovely.

"I love you too."

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 6.3K 42
"Are you sure about this?" "Just shut up and do it already." "You know the price you have to pay right?" "Yes." Beomgyu only realised he needed Taeh...
153K 9.1K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
6.8K 492 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
25.8K 1.2K 20
( 🍓 ) My Enemy ❕ - "Hyung, He's so handsome!" "Stay Away from him, He's mine." "Ugh not you again, Yeonjun." Where Yeonjun and Hueningkai fighting...