Insanity | NBA Youngboy

By kaiwrotethat

"You make me calm, I don't know what I'm doing." - Sincerely, Kentrell. *old don't read* 08/18/2021-09/4/2021 More

Info/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

28

10.6K 334 144
By kaiwrotethat

A week later. | 12/10

"Nene, I'm not finna play with you man it's too late." Kentrell turned his head on the pillow.

"I'm not gone ask you again, who is this?" She climbed on his back and he chuckled.

"Bro I don't even know how to play that stupid ass game. Gone on." He waved her off.

"Ohhh niggas got friends on roblox but now he don't know how to play it? We downloaded it to learn together, and you let somebody teach you?! I'm finna die right now." She dramatically fell off of him, making him laugh.

"You so dramatic girl." Kentrell said, and she shrugged.

Kentrell pulled her to lay next to him, putting his arm over her waist.

He put his hands in her boxers, resting it against her lower stomach.

He closed his eyes, dozing off.

"Kailani take your clothes off please." He mumbled, and she chuckled, pulling her boxers and bra off.

She turned to lay on her side, and Kentrell pulled her closer to him, putting his head in her neck.

"You been obsessed with my neck and skin to skin contact lately." Kailani said, and he shrugged.

"I'm obsessed with you." He replied, and she smiled.

He rubbed her ass until finally falling asleep.

Kailani watched as he slept, staring at him. She rubbed his face, before grabbing her phone.

2 hours later.

"Kentrell, it's time to wake up baby." Kailani tapped his shoulder, and he tightened his grip on her, pulling her leg around him.

"Ion wanna go no more mama." He frowned, and she laughed.

"I love you." He mumbled, looking at her and she smiled, kissing his lips.

"I love you." She replied, making him grin. She laughed, getting out of her bed.

She walked in her bathroom, peeing. A few seconds later, Kentrell walked in.

He started some shower water, waiting for it to get to the temperature Kailani liked as they brushed their teeth.

Kentrell held her waist, scrolling on his phone as she washed her face.

She rinsed her face, then they got in the shower.

"I told you that phone was waterproof now you wanna shower with it every day." Kailani frowned, and he laughed.

"Lemme see something mama." He said, turning her around. Kailani bent over, as he recorded her.

Kentrell pushed the nape of her back down, sliding his dick in her making her gasp.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, and Kentrell bit his lip, putting the camera on her pussy.

"Shit, Ken slow down." Kailani whimpered, and he groaned.

He wrapped her hair in a ponytail around his fist, pulling her body up against his chest. Kailani raised one of her legs in the hair, holding it to give him space.

"Damnit Lani." Kentrell moaned, pushing deeper in her with the position they were in.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby. Oh my god." Kailani's eyes rolled back, feeling like his dick was touching her heart.

"Mhm, shit Kailani what did I fucking tell you about that?" Kentrell grunted as she squeezed around him.

Kailani's face scrunched up, feeling that familiar knot in her stomach as Kentrell's dick throbbed in her.

"Fuck! Cum in me baby, oh my god I love youuu." Kailani dragged her sentence as she came.

Kentrell moaned, releasing his nut in her.

"Fuckkkkkk." He groaned, sliding out of her.

Kentrell ended the video, opening the shower door and putting his phone down.

Kailani leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath.

"I wanna go again baby." She panted, and he chuckled.

"Nah we got a flight to catch. I got you on the plane though." He said in her neck, and she smiled.

Kentrell sucked on her neck, making her moan.

"Kentrell right now, come on." She grabbed his dick and he laughed, pulling away from her.

"Shit, I'm horny as fuck." She frowned, and he shook his head.

They bathed, got out, and got dressed.

"Kentrell hurry up I wanna fuck and you're taking too long." Kailani whined from the living room, and she heard Kentrell laugh from her room.

He came out of her room, pulling both of their suitcases. Kailani opened the door, and Kentrell put the bags in the backseat.

They got in the car, pulling out of the garage.

Kailani watched him as he drove with one hand, per usual.

She unzipped his pants, and he laughed, grabbing her hand.

"Lani watch out mami." He smiled, and she frowned, kicking her feet.

"Oh my godddd I can't do this." Kailani pouted and he laughed, pulling in the back of the airport.

He turned the car off, looking over at her and seeing the frown on her face.

"Look." Kailani grabbed his hand, putting it in her panties through her sweats. She dragged it down her slit, biting her lip.

"Now take it out and look." She said, and he pulling his hand out, smirking.

"Gahdamn Nene, the fuck got you wet like this?" He looked at his fingers that was covered in her ooze.

"You. Duh." She frowned, grabbing a wipe out of the center console, and cleaning herself off.

She passed him a wipe to clean his fingers, and he shook his head.

"Ion need no damn wipe." He smiled, putting his fingers in his mouth, and Kailani bit her lip.

"Kentrell you're doing this on purpose!" She pouted, getting out of the car and he laughed.

"Say, get them suitcases for me." He told an employee, and he nodded.

Kentrell grabbed Kailani's hand, pulling her to his private jet.

He pulled her up the stairs, letting her walk in front of him.

"Bestfriendddd." Kd screamed, jumping on her, and she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Get the fuck off of her." Lay snatched him back, hugging Kailani.

"How you been babymama?" Kailani rubbed her stomach, and Laylani smacked her lips.

"Kai you just seen me yesterday, and everyday before that, gone on." Lay waved her off and she shrugged.

"Wassup Nene." Ben hugged her, and she hugged him back.

"Wassam Ne." Joe dapped her up, and she laughed.

Kentrell dapped them up, mushing Kd head.

"Y'all stay fucking with me. Get a life." Kd rolled his eyes, leaning back in the recliner.

The captain started speaking, making them all sit down.

"No, you, come on." Kailani grabbed Kentrell hand, pulling him to the back room.

"Lil horny freaky fucks." Joe mumbled, and Kailani flicked his neck, making him smack his lips.

She felt the plane take off as she pulled her clothes off.

"Come on you taking too long Ken." Kailani frowned, pulling his shirt over his head as he laughed.

Once she got him undressed, she pushed him back on the bed.

"Nah, you ain't finna bitch me, lay down." Kentrell tried raising up, and she pushed him back down.

"No Kentrell. Watch out." She climbed on top of him, and he smirked.

Kailani slid down on his dick, throwing her head back.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, holding his hands down as she rolled her hips on him.

She bit her lip, squeezing around him, making him moan.

"Lani let me up, I need to touch you." He groaned, and she shook her head.

She leaned her head down, giving him a hickey as she bounced on his dick.

"Fuck I'm cumming." She whimpered, convulsing around him as she came.

"Fuckkkkkk." Kentrell moaned, thrusting in her from the bottom as he shot his nut in her.

"Oh my god, keep going baby." Kailani bit her lip as he fucked her from the bottom, still holding his arms down.

"Man Kailani let me the fuck up." Kentrell grunted, and she locked eyes with him.

"I will if you cum for me again." She kissed his neck, and he groaned.

She leaned back up, turning his head to look at her.

"Shit, oh fuck." Kentrell mumbled feeling an orgasm building up.

"I love you, you hear me baby? I love youuuu oh my fucking god." She threw her head back, releasing her juices around him.

"Fuckkkkkk! Fuck, Nene." Kentrell moaned, his eyes rolling back as he nutted. His legs slightly trembled as she kept repeating that she loved him in his ear.

"Nene, baby, let me up please, oh fuckkkk." He dragged his sentence, nutting in her again.

Kailani moaned, moving her hands off of him.

Kentrell instantly wrapped his arms around hers, holding her down as he thrusted into her.

He put his head in her neck as her hair bounced with every stroke.

"Shit baby." Kentrell grunted, as tears fell out of Kailani's eyes.

"I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming." She cried, and Kentrell's eyes rolled back as she convulsed around him.

He shot his nut in her for the 5th time, and she lazily smiled.

Kentrell let her go, panting as he came down from his orgasm.

"Fuckkkk." He groaned as Kailani took his dick in her mouth.

She used her hand to reach the area her mouth couldn't.

"Kentrell fuck my face please." She looked up at him, and he stood up as she sat on the bed.

"Open wider mama." He bit his lip, and she widened her jaws as he began to rock into her mouth.

Kailani gagged on his dick, making him throw his head back.

She reached for his balls, and he almost immediately came in her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god." Kentrell grunted, falling on the bed and Kailani smirked.

She leaned down, kissing his neck and he closed his eyes.

"I want some more, come on." Kailani frowned, and he shook his head.

"Kailani I can't fucking move right now." He said without opening his eyes.

"One more time please then I'm done, come onnnn Kentrell." She deepened her frown and he chuckled.

He had turned her into a freak and he liked that.

"Ight mama what you wan'?" He opened his eyes, looking at her.

"For you to fuck my face again." She laid on her back, and he grinned, making her laugh.

Kentrell climbed on top of her chest, tapping his dick on her tongue.

Kailani moaned, and he slid his dick in her mouth.

"Hold up, let me up." Kentrell groaned, pulling out of her mouth.

"What? Come on Ken." She pouted.

"Nene I'm trying not to nut so fast." He frowned, feeling the plane land.

It didn't seem like they had been fucking for two hours.

"Kentrell come on baby." She repeated, and he slid his dick back in her mouth, making her moan

Kentrell grabbed the back of her head, thrusting into her mouth at quick pace.

Kailani played with his balls, and he moaned, throwing his head back.

He gripped her hair, pushing his full length down her throat making her gag.

He held right there, her nose touching his pelvis as he looked down at her.

"Can't breathe huh?" He smirked, and Kailani swallowed, hallowing her cheeks and creating a suction, making him moan. His nut shot down her throat as his legs began to shake.

"Fuckkkkkk!" He grunted hard, pulling out of her mouth and falling on the bed.

"What the fuck Kailani?! Oh my fucking god." He grabbed his dick that was throbbing.

"You thought you ate that huh?! Don't ever play with me." She smiled, kissing his lips as he groaned.

Kailani reach down, gripping right under his tip, making him cum again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He moaned as she jacked his dick as he came.

Jayda and Von type beat. Ok my bad lmfao.

"Okay baby watch out." He bit his lip, and she chuckled.

"One more time mkay?" She moaned, sliding back down on him, and he threw his head back.

There was knocks on the door, and Kailani chuckled.

"Come on baby, cum for me." She said, and his eyes rolled back, feeling his stomach knot up.

"Oh fuck, I love you, mm fuck!" Kailani whimpered, and Kentrell moaned, nutting in her again.

"Fuckkkkkk! Man, Nene watch out baby. Shit, shit, shit." Kentrell lowly groaned, pulling his dick out of her.

Kailani watched as he had an orgasm, biting her lip as she watched him cum again.

"I can't stop Nene. Help me baby." Kentrell damn near whimpered, still cumming, and Kailani smirked.

Kailani gripped his balls, and his eyes widened as his cum thickened as it dripped out of him, before he stopped.

Kentrell groaned, his body going limp.

"Shit. I can't fucking move." Kentrell mumbled, and there was hard knocks on the door.

Kailani slid the door open, seeing Lay.

"Bitch wake y'all ass up it's time to go." Lay said, before turning around and walking the other direction.

Kailani slid the door back closed, before grabbing her wipes out her backpack.

She cleaned herself off, before cleaning Kentrell off, his dick still standing at attention making her laugh.

"It's not funny Kailani." He mumbled, and she shrugged.

She pulled on her hoodie and sweats, before helping Kentrell get dressed.

"Come on baby they waiting on us." She laughed, pulling him out the bed.

"Fuckkk." He groaned, grabbing his dick and Kailani laughed again.

"Nene laugh again and ima push yo tongue down your throat." Kentrell frowned, and she smirked.

"Why you wanna push my tongue down my throat and it can be your dick instead?" She asked, standing in front of him and kissing his neck.

Kentrell hissed, pushing her back, and she laughed.

She opened the door, then walked off the plane with him.

"Nene you got me limping and shit, what the fuck bro, hold up." Kentrell stopped walking, holding around her shoulder.

"What?" She laughed, looking at his face scrunched up.

"I can't move right nie'." He mumbled, and she chuckled.

She looked around, a few inches of snow covered the ground making her heart light up.

It was lights hanging up around the airport, and she looked up at Kentrell who was already looking down at her.

"Wassup mami?" He laughed, pulling her in a hug as her smile widened.

"Nothing. I love Christmas, and I love you." She looked up at him, and he grinned, making her laugh.

"I love you the most." He kissed her forehead, before they got in the sprinter.

One thing about it and two things Fasho, Ima write some smut. LMFAOO idcidcidcidcc 😭

Not proofread and again, idc 🙄🙄😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
405K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
123K 3.4K 30
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...
139K 6.3K 55
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...